Bienvenue, Visiteur !

02-08-2012, 10:03 PM | Message : #1
Hero_SgtSixpack 
Is there a difference? I have not played my sniper for ages (concentrating on soldier) but with the DotD I was wondering is its worth upgrading?

I have 3 heroes and the least well equiped is my mando, I was thinking popper + super hand cannon.

The reason I prefer soldier is due to the change they made in beta where bandages cost VP.

[Image: 6]
Trouver tous les messages de cet utilisateur
Citer ce message dans une réponse
03-08-2012, 12:04 AM | Message : #2
born2smurf 
You mean roderick super rifle and m21, because pipsquaks is the slow rifle. So if you use popper now, don't buy m95, super popper is fine Smile if you use roderick super rifle, you can buy it. It has i believe a little less recoil. (If you want a better 'version' of the super popper you should go m95.

[Image: 1]
(Ce message a été modifié le : 03-08-2012 12:04 AM par born2smurf.)
06-08-2012, 06:15 PM | Message : #3
Bonver 
(03-08-2012 12:04 AM)born2smurf a écrit :  You mean roderick super rifle and m21, because pipsquaks is the slow rifle. So if you use popper now, don't buy m95, super popper is fine Smile if you use roderick super rifle, you can buy it. It has i believe a little less recoil. (If you want a better 'version' of the super popper you should go m95.

That almost made sense.

Here's a summary of the simple concepts that should have been conveyed.

Roderick Super Rifle = M21 = Fast Snipers
Pipsqueak's Super Popper = M95 = Slow Snipers

Fast Snipers do less damage per shot, have much less recoil, and fire much faster.
Slow Snipers do more damage per shot, have much more recoil, and fire much slower.

Which one you choose is up to your play style.

And this little gem: "(If you want a better 'version' of the super popper you should go m95." Completely ignore that. M95 is not better than Pipsqueak's Super Popper, they perform exactly the same, the only difference being their skin and their sound.

To answer your question, no, Pipsqueak's is not the same as the M21. One is slow, one is fast. Pipsqueak's = M95. M21 = Roderick's.

[Image: 3]
(Ce message a été modifié le : 06-08-2012 06:21 PM par Bonver.)
07-08-2012, 04:13 AM | Message : #4
Chicken4You 
M95 has a noticeable difference in recoil then the pipsqueaks super popper while still retaining the power of it.

[Image: EvV89mN.png]
07-08-2012, 04:46 PM | Message : #5
AmsterdamHeavy
(07-08-2012 04:13 AM)Chicken4You a écrit :  M95 has a noticeable difference in recoil then the pipsqueaks super popper while still retaining the power of it.

They are exactly the same.

Aller à :

X
Ajouter cette personne à votre liste d'amis
Supprimer cette personne de votre liste d'amis
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend