Bienvenue, Visiteur !

15-06-2012, 09:56 PM | Message : #1
Tinkertraine 
Hi, there. I'd just like you all to keep this in mind; I am competing in Biggar's Contest for Peacful Morons and am writing a story series based upon a serious rendition of when I see people kill, but not actually kill. I will post a story every five levels I progress. So check back here for my stories every now and then. Anyway, enjoy!

Inside the Fire

Looking through the flames... I see the light... It is beyond my control... Will I ever sleep again...? Giving my soul to them... For eternity... Releasing my life, to begin another time here...

The bullets struck him as though they were alive. Giving him one tiny little stab of pain as they contacted with his flesh, he ran. His body felt as though it were on fire, the worst pain he had ever felt.
Eyes closing... Damnit! Can't... die... now...
He couldn't stay awake forever. His eyes were closing, closing, ever so slightly as the hailfire of led pierced his back.
I'm going to die. I can see it now. I won't make it to the forest...
He envisioned himself falling to the ground, and not getting back up. The very thought weakened him. He started to fall.
But one single thought brought him back to reality. His family. His mother, his father, his brother and sister, but one stood above them all, it was his wife. She stood there smiling a him. It wasn't a concerned smile, it wasn't even a sad smile. It was the smile he lived to see. It was the first smile he had seen after he had destroyed most of his body. He had broken three of his ribs, an arm, and a leg after falling from a building. He had woken up in the middle of the operation, and he could see his shattered bones all over the table next to him. He started to panic and screamed, but a finger gently was placed onto his lips. He looked up in agony, and saw her. She was standing there, smiling at him. Somehow, the pain went away. He stopped screaming and gradually let her put him back to sleep.
He thought of that one moment, and it gave him the will power he needed to run towards the trees.
Just a little farther... Just a little farther...
He was in the forest. He ran towards the nearest tree, and scrambled up it. "Hey! Where'd he go?" The Royal Soldiers bellowed, as they began thier hunt for the hidden National.
Now, to mark them...
He took out a small portable radio from his jacket and adjusted the radio to pick up a frequency from the nearest National base. "This is Tinkertrane. I have three enemies on these coordinates. 5834-HG."
"Alright, Soldier. Stand by. We are marking... Now!" The Royals were oblivious to what had happened. Within minutes, a Commando had sniped them.
Tinkertrane climbed down the tree, and walked over to the Commando. "Thanks," he said, stepping over the pile of blood and brain that now littered the ground. "Nice shot... AGH-!" He had felt the returning pain of the bullets that had struck him moments earlier. "Hey!!! Are you alright? We have to get you to a medical base!" The Commando picked up Tinkertrane, and laid him down gently in the backseat of the jeep. "We're going to be at the base in a minute, okay? Just don't die..." It had taken probably two or three minutes to get to the base, but to Tinkertrane it had felt like hours. Every bump in the ground sending a shock through his body. But to him, this was nothing. Nothing compared to what he endured years earlier...
Three doctors brought him in on a stretcher to the operation table. "Get me some anesthetic! Now!" They laid him down on a bed, and hooked the needle into his wrist. "We're going to have to start operating before he's out! He probably has ten, fifteen minutes to live if we don't get those bullets out of him now!" The doctor picked up a scalple, and forceps. He was just about to stick them into the first bullet wound when Tinkertrane blacked out.

Hello...? What's going on...? Where am I...?!? Help....! What-is that? Oh god, no! No! No...! No.....! No...... No........

He woke up to a surprising scene. Three people, officers, by the looks of it were talking in a small group by the wall. "Hey... Who are you?" He whispered breathlessly. "We're here on official buisness, private Tinkertrane." Said the one in the green uniform. "Oh... What about?" "About you. We want to know why you did not shoot back at the Royals chasing you. Care to tell us?" He looked at Tinkertrane expectantly. "I... I... I couldn't... I couldn't take the life from someone else... You have to understand! I just could-" "Silence! We do not care for your weak responses! You are a National! You were born to kill! And if you cannot, you cannot stay in the National army! You will be sent home, and put to death for treason! So, you decide what happens, and we expect to know what will happen by tonight!" The officer in the green snarled, and looked at him nastily. "You shall tell us whether you wish to die, or fight!" He nodded at the other two, and they left.
Tinkertrane had stared at where three men had been standing moments before, and wept. He wept for his life, he wept for his enemies, and he wept for his wife.
Why'd she have to die? Why...

To be continued in Perfect Insanity

(Ce message a été modifié le : 21-07-2012 02:25 AM par Tinkertraine.)
Trouver tous les messages de cet utilisateur
Citer ce message dans une réponse
15-06-2012, 10:58 PM | Message : #2
Necrobash 
Nice story Smile

When's the next one?

[Image: 10o0i6b.png]
16-06-2012, 03:31 PM | Message : #3
Tinkertraine 
Probably in a week or two.

17-06-2012, 06:55 AM | Message : #4
CharlsNelsnReily 
Cool story bro.

Needs more chapters Tongue

CHARLES NELSON REILLY WAS A MIGHTY MAN,
THE KINDA' MAN YOU'D NEVER DISRESPECT!
[Image: 2e4c3gx.png]

HE STOOD EIGHT FEET TALL, WORE GLASSES AND HE HAD
A THIRD NIPPLE ON THE BACK OF HIS NECK!
17-06-2012, 04:16 PM | Message : #5
Tinkertraine 
(17-06-2012 06:55 AM)CharlsNelsnReily a écrit :  Cool story bro.

Needs more chapters Tongue

Do not worry. More will come.

18-06-2012, 02:50 AM | Message : #6
Necrobash 
I'm surprised no one else has posted here. Your story is rather gripping.

[Image: 10o0i6b.png]
18-06-2012, 08:55 AM | Message : #7
Wiisportsresort 
I like make more

[Image: 1]
18-06-2012, 04:47 PM | Message : #8
televizor2 
you have too me more code ? please Smile thenks
18-06-2012, 05:38 PM | Message : #9
Tinkertraine 
(18-06-2012 04:47 PM)televizor2 a écrit :  you have too me more code ? please Smile thenks

Uhhh, what? "Codes?"

18-06-2012, 06:51 PM | Message : #10
Wiisportsresort 
(18-06-2012 04:47 PM)televizor2 a écrit :  you have too me more code ? please Smile thenks

wat

20-06-2012, 08:50 PM | Message : #11
FactorSeven 
PLAYERS

Y U NO READ DIS?!

Awesome, btw.
23-06-2012, 12:31 AM | Message : #12
Tinkertraine 
Thank you Heart

(Ce message a été modifié le : 18-07-2012 04:09 PM par Tinkertraine.)
16-07-2012, 10:17 AM | Message : #13
Wiisportsresort 
Where is it i wanna moar

18-07-2012, 04:10 PM | Message : #14
Tinkertraine 
(16-07-2012 10:17 AM)Wiisportsresort a écrit :  Where is it i wanna moar

Okay, I'll put another one out on saturday.

Aller à :

X
Ajouter cette personne à votre liste d'amis
Supprimer cette personne de votre liste d'amis
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend