Bienvenue, Visiteur !

09-08-2012, 08:28 AM | Message : #781
orpheus###### 
(09-08-2012 12:20 AM)n1nja4l1f3 a écrit :  Man, you only took one sentence outta that whole thing? Geeze..

Anyways, yeah I do your definition of 'fine' alot of the time now (namely cause I got a new comp that can actually play this and kdr/score/elo is drastically rising). I pretty consistently get top and if not top, then top 3. But you -should- be going for objectives, not just doing the best in kill department. I mean, unless of course you're just playing tdm..But if that's so, you're just a scrub and i'm wasting my time.

You are wasting your time, If you check many of the previous posts you will see corp is just a troll, nothing more, nothing less. But if you want to continue arguing with him be my guest. Smile
Trouver tous les messages de cet utilisateur
09-08-2012, 11:44 AM | Message : #782
n1nja4l1f3 
(09-08-2012 08:28 AM)orpheus###### a écrit :  
(09-08-2012 12:20 AM)n1nja4l1f3 a écrit :  Man, you only took one sentence outta that whole thing? Geeze..

Anyways, yeah I do your definition of 'fine' alot of the time now (namely cause I got a new comp that can actually play this and kdr/score/elo is drastically rising). I pretty consistently get top and if not top, then top 3. But you -should- be going for objectives, not just doing the best in kill department. I mean, unless of course you're just playing tdm..But if that's so, you're just a scrub and i'm wasting my time.

You are wasting your time, If you check many of the previous posts you will see corp is just a troll, nothing more, nothing less. But if you want to continue arguing with him be my guest. Smile

Yeah haha it's a tad obvious, but just wanted to make sure by trying to relate seeing as we both knife and are around the same lvl & stats. Oh well..

Take it easy.
09-08-2012, 11:54 AM | Message : #783
Pay4Win 
trolololo

[Image: c36817525366006756645.jpg]
09-08-2012, 12:08 PM | Message : #784
AAnnoo 
~780 posts on a thread that's just full of QQ and it's still open?

This thread is totally useless.

09-08-2012, 05:38 PM | Message : #785
=Oblivion=Sliced 
(09-08-2012 12:08 PM)AAnnoo a écrit :  ~780 posts on a thread that's just full of QQ and it's still open?

This thread is totally useless.

Like almost every rand thread in the classes forums about changes being made

=Oblivion=

09-08-2012, 07:01 PM | Message : #786
Crowley69 
Someone should just close this.

10-08-2012, 02:20 PM | Message : #787
Corparative
Like I said before, make your own thread and then advocate for it to be closed. Thanks. You dont see me asking them to burn your house down irl, don't ask for them to close someone else's thread on these forums.

Really there would be no need for this little etiquette lesson if your parents did their job. But I guess that's not happening is it.
10-08-2012, 02:37 PM | Message : #788
Samu. 
(10-08-2012 02:20 PM)Corparative a écrit :  You dont see me asking them to burn your house down irl.

Show us proof.

Todaygiven
10-08-2012, 08:39 PM | Message : #789
Gio1993 
(02-04-2012 10:22 AM)Mr.Croft a écrit :  Really I hate mandos. Always on the shadows and the they quickly kick your 4ss. Commando is easy. Only gunners and soldiers are really skilled because they are not invisible, exposed to everyone, so they need to have skill to avoid death. Even low lvls mandos (like my royal (lvl 12)) can kill easily.
Have a Happy day Big Grin

Gunners do require skill?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously.... :')

...Gunners require no skill at all.

Leg it, running in zig-zag can avoid most snipers and run from knifing mandos.
Frenzy Fire. I use it a lot, can make wonders. I can restore my full health with it while damaging/killing enemies. (Yes, I do have a gunner and it's level 16, so I know what I am talking about)
Shield. The only thing that is useless, if you're a lone wolf. Otherwise it protects you from anything until you and your team kills the treat.
IEG. Protects you from explosives, tank shells, plane splash bullets.
Keg. If used correctly, can waste enemies with no much effort. It also ruins knifers strategy.

That to don't mention the Laser MG's, N00bzookas, SR MG's...

The most dangerous combination: SR MG (Or Laser MG), PP (Though it's nerfed, still do a lot of damage) and the n00bzooka.

/\
Now tell me, how does that exactly requires skill at all?

PS: Do you know what's mark target? Yeah, it's used a lot against knifers. So, not always we have shadows to back up us.

PS 2: I consider myself as a Knifer, because my setup ALWAYS do have a knife when I'm a mando. (Unless when I'm carrying Anti-Tank Rifle with me.)

[Image: 2hrjyvs.png]

Ossum sig made by APELINCOLN. :3
10-08-2012, 09:58 PM | Message : #790
Samu. 
(10-08-2012 08:39 PM)Gio1993 a écrit :  
(02-04-2012 10:22 AM)Mr.Croft a écrit :  Really I hate mandos. Always on the shadows and the they quickly kick your 4ss. Commando is easy. Only gunners and soldiers are really skilled because they are not invisible, exposed to everyone, so they need to have skill to avoid death. Even low lvls mandos (like my royal (lvl 12)) can kill easily.

(Yes, I do have a gunner and it's level 16, so I know what I am talking about)

Gunners get harder at about level 21,22.

Todaygiven
10-08-2012, 10:52 PM | Message : #791
The_WUUSTER 
(10-08-2012 08:39 PM)Gio1993 a écrit :  

(Yes, I do have a gunner and it's level 16, so I know what I am talking about)

Come back when your gunner hits level 30.

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin a écrit :  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
10-08-2012, 11:00 PM | Message : #792
Crowley69 
(10-08-2012 02:20 PM)Corparative a écrit :  Like I said before, make your own thread and then advocate for it to be closed.

No thanks.

11-08-2012, 11:50 PM | Message : #793
Corparative
(10-08-2012 11:00 PM)Crowley69 a écrit :  
(10-08-2012 02:20 PM)Corparative a écrit :  Like I said before, make your own thread and then advocate for it to be closed.

No thanks.

That wasnt a request, kid. This isnt your thread. Nobody cares or wants to listen to your opnions about your mommy, the size of your peepee, or whether you think it should be closed. If you dont have anything constructive to post, gtfo. I realize you feel the base animal urge to eliminate and cry to some mods about something thats offensive to you, and this can actually turn into a valuable life lesson. Just because you find something distasteful doesnt mean it should be closed, thrown out, silenced, or otherwise removed.

You can speak your opinion. Then you can shut the fùck up.

Thanks.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 11-08-2012 11:51 PM par Corparative.)
11-08-2012, 11:52 PM | Message : #794
Crowley69 
I'm not going to even read what you just said.

This is now a thread about cheese. Lets talk about cheese people, who here likes blue cheese?

(Ce message a été modifié le : 12-08-2012 12:18 AM par Crowley69.)
12-08-2012, 12:17 AM | Message : #795
Ub3rCharged 
My dad likes blue cheese, but I personally think it's gross... :/

Provolone FTW

[Image: TophatMudkip.gif]

Nationals in a Nutshell.
12-08-2012, 12:18 AM | Message : #796
Maximilian 
[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=a6f06f32ae3c84...1ab46e1cf1]

After reviewing the content of this thread and the ongoing discussion, as well as taking notice of the community members' contribution to the thread as a whole, I came to the conclusion that nothing productive is being posted here, as well as lack of constructive feedback and suggestions by the majority of the posters, leading to the inevitable flame war that is raging across this shameless thread right now.

I shall commence an emergency lockdown procedure in order to stop the flame war immediately.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢

The content of this thread have escalated into a flame war. Beginning emergency lockdown!

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢

(Ce message a été modifié le : 12-08-2012 12:20 AM par Maximilian.)

Aller à :

X
Ajouter cette personne à votre liste d'amis
Supprimer cette personne de votre liste d'amis
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend