Bienvenue, Visiteur !

26-04-2012, 09:11 AM | Message : #61
epicchickengod 
(26-04-2012 12:25 AM)CoBanyi a écrit :  
(25-04-2012 08:28 PM)Corparative a écrit :  Exactly. Exactly. What frustrates me the most is that the commandos who occasionally try knifing, and post vids, etc, are high level and are knifing like Corporal I's and Lieutenants II's. Level 30 soldiers and gunners stay together, and have level 5 clapping strike and level 5 leg-it. I defy anyone to competitively knife in such an environment. The best you could hope for is to kamikadze in with level 5 poison blade and troop trap, and hope to get some post mortems.

Just my stupid tip.. When you're knifing a group of people just spam them with knife then 2 seconds later, make yourself face the nearest hill/mountain or any place where you can hide then jump! You'll get boost into the air to that location thanks to soldiers and their blasting strikes. So yeah once you landed, just run away and you're safe. I've knifed a lot and this is pretty effective.. and btw pb sux, use tt instead D:

Flatuz being helpful................. :|

[Image: u24jr.png]
Yugioh anyone? DuelingNetwork Username is Epicchickengod
Add me on skype please D: Name is epicchicken1123
Trouver tous les messages de cet utilisateur
26-04-2012, 09:30 AM | Message : #62
orpheus###### 
(26-04-2012 12:24 AM)Corparative a écrit :  Now, however, EA has another problem to tackle - how to make commandos viable in a team setting against leg-it and blasting strike. Because in high level rooms, people simply dont walk around by themselves, waiting to get knifed. They walk in groups.

Sniping, mark target, flag capping dual lr pistols are about the closest a mando can get to team oriented. But this does make them viable against teams.
I believe what you are trying to say is that you want to make KNIFERS useful against these things, which is seemingly unrealistic given the nature of the weapon.

If you are looking for a way for knifing mandos to be useful against groups you should probably get a grip on reality.

**** this game, that is all.
26-04-2012, 10:10 AM | Message : #63
AverageDaniel 
(26-04-2012 05:56 AM)SweetName a écrit :  A knifer has to walk close to their target in order to do knife damage...

A sniper can shoot from across the map.

So all that time a knifer spends walking? Is time a sniper can spend shooting.

Buffing knifes won't make knifers on par with snipers.... because knifers will still have to walk next to their target.

Nah man, this is why activating PB should teleport you to your target!!

(26-04-2012 01:18 AM)Corparative a écrit :  If you're going to try to sound serious, at least try to make logical arguments.

Soldiers dont get abilities for secondary weapons because buhh buuhhh buhhh
Gunners dont get abilities for secondary weapons beacuse buhhh buhhh
But knives must be secondary weapons because, during the current patch, higher level commandos prefer snipers, because the devs messed knife up, so that makes the sniper rifle the main weapons.

No. Just no. Just like you can make the opinion statement that knives are secondary, because you like rifles, I'm going to go ahead and say knives are primary weapons, and the devs just made piercing shots slightly OP.

So now that we have figured out that these arguments dont get us anywhere, I think we can all agree that poison blade needs some sort of buff, and, a personal recommendation, if I were in charge of things for BFH, I'd start thinking on a new ability for knifers, to solve the problem of blasting strike and leg it.

Or just make poison blade have a secondary effect. Say, if you activate it while in melee range, you just do some extra damage on your stab. If you activate it out of melee range, it pulls you towards your target, or slows your target, or pulls your target towards you, something like that.

Okay that's a nice wall of text and I'm glad you have your own opinion and everything but..

Sniping (or pistoling, if you're a nice person) is the commandos main purpose. Knifing is seriously a joke at this point, and what you're suggesting about PB wouldn't do much but frustrate people.

But then again, commandos are frustrating regardless. In my opinion, the ability to 2-hit kill from almost any range doesn't belong in a game like this.

Mark my words when I say that your opinion on commandos will change severely as you start playing with better, more experienced players.

(26-04-2012 09:30 AM)orpheus###### a écrit :  I believe what you are trying to say is that you want to make KNIFERS useful against these things, which is seemingly unrealistic given the nature of the weapon.

If you are looking for a way for knifing mandos to be useful against groups you should probably get a grip on reality.

Also what this guy right here said..

(Ce message a été modifié le : 26-04-2012 10:13 AM par AverageDaniel.)
26-04-2012, 10:35 AM | Message : #64
ZiroxXx 
its a part of the game.. get over it

[Image: 6]
26-04-2012, 01:26 PM | Message : #65
Corparative
(26-04-2012 09:30 AM)orpheus###### a écrit :  
(26-04-2012 12:24 AM)Corparative a écrit :  Now, however, EA has another problem to tackle - how to make commandos viable in a team setting against leg-it and blasting strike. Because in high level rooms, people simply dont walk around by themselves, waiting to get knifed. They walk in groups.

Sniping, mark target, flag capping dual lr pistols are about the closest a mando can get to team oriented. But this does make them viable against teams.
I believe what you are trying to say is that you want to make KNIFERS useful against these things, which is seemingly unrealistic given the nature of the weapon.

What? Are you insane? This is like...this is like....

What if George Washington told Adams and Co., when told he had to win a war against Great britain, what if he said to "get realistic"? What if Neil Armstrong, when told he was going to set foot on the moon, replied "Get realistic"??? What if Eminem, when told he should start rapping because he's good at it, replied "Get a grip on reality?!?!@?!?!"

Great things happen because men who have balls to make them happen make them happen. To quote some Mad-Eye Moody, I'm not keeping anyone here. Anyone who prefers the path of the slave is welcome to leave.

Knifers can and should be made viable. The possibility to write that program code to make that happen exist. You may not have enough backbone to believe in a change, but I do.

And I will keep urging EA to do this until I get a clear and definitive "we're working on it" from them.

------

As to the people saying a significant portion of the population will be pissed if knifers become viable, well, the same argument was used to keep schools segregated. And some rednecks still dont like that fact today, yet somehow we've recognized that that was the right thing to do.

I am a portion of the community that's furious that gunners have all the tools that they do (including a slow effect on keg!).
And this is me expressing my point of view.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 26-04-2012 01:31 PM par Corparative.)
26-04-2012, 01:39 PM | Message : #66
WorldBosh 
(26-04-2012 02:35 AM)Corparative a écrit :  
(26-04-2012 01:30 AM)orpheus###### a écrit :  At high levels most mandos then realise that knifing is not so effective so they then go on to use snipers and pistols as their mains, which is more productive than dying in a shitstorm trying to knife opponents. Hence Knifes are their secondary weps at higher levels.

Similarily with the soldier any good soldier will use their lr pistol as their primary weapon. There by they get BB for their secondary weapon. But thats primarily up to you.

Nobody likes knifers anyway and there is no real reason to buff it as the uber/super knifes are powerful enough to kill easily if timed correctly.

Basically Knifers will never get buffed at the moment because there are much more bigger balance issues than this.

Soldiers get burning bullets for their submachine guns. Which are now secondary? Really? Really. Really. Then they get no abilities for their supposed primary weapons. Um. Fail.

The fact that at higher levels snipers are currently better than knives doesnt mean snipers are the primary weapon. It means knives need a buff.

I like knives.

What other super-great imbalance issues are there in this game? There's only 3 classes, and you discarded one of them. So whats uber imbalanced between soldiers and gunners?

You should've shut up the moment you said this. You want knives to operate like SR MGs, which is NEVER going to happen. Knives were, are, and always will be secondaries. I dare you try charging a dude with a gun that only has one bullet with a knife and see how you fare, then tell me about the weapon with the longest freaking range, the most accuracy, and the highest burst damage being a secondary to damn butter knife.

Gunners aren't OP, they're resilient. They're built to be near unstoppable at close ranges and have methods of getting into close range. Your job as a non-Gunner is keep them outta close range, whether it be through BS or Elixir. If you willingly charge into the gunner's "domain", don't expect to live.

(Ce message a été modifié le : 26-04-2012 01:42 PM par WorldBosh.)
26-04-2012, 02:26 PM | Message : #67
Corparative
Ever heard of a thing called Mmorpgs? They have to solve the problem of short range weapons vs long range all the time! You know what's been invented?! That's right kids, gap closers!

And yeah, I want knives to be as competitive as SR mg is for soldiers. I dont quite understand, however, your beef with this idea. All weapons should be created equal, and all playstyles endorsed by the game should have equal competitive ability. If there was a class in this game that shot fireballs, I'd want that class to have an equal and fair chance to fight as well.

-----

knives never have been, and never will be, secondaries. Secondaries dont get dedicated abilities.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 26-04-2012 02:27 PM par Corparative.)
26-04-2012, 02:35 PM | Message : #68
WorldBosh 
(26-04-2012 02:26 PM)Corparative a écrit :  Ever heard of a thing called Mmorpgs? They have to solve the problem of short range weapons vs long range all the time! You know what's been invented?! That's right kids, gap closers!

And yeah, I want knives to be as competitive as SR mg is for soldiers. I dont quite understand, however, your beef with this idea. All weapons should be created equal, and all playstyles endorsed by the game should have equal competitive ability. If there was a class in this game that shot fireballs, I'd want that class to have an equal and fair chance to fight as well.

-----

knives never have been, and never will be, secondaries. Secondaries dont get dedicated abilities.

<--Been playing MMORPGs for almost the last 5 years. I've played many MMORPGs in that time as well, so I know a thing or 2 about balance. The general formula for melee vs ranged is melee gets to be tankier while ranged is alot squishier, hence forcing the ranged to kite and the melee to exercise methods that will bring them into close quarters for the kill. Basically, gunners are the pure melee class, soldiers are the hybrids, and commandos are the pure ranged class. The layout goes something like this in terms of fights:

Short ranged:

Gunner > Soldier > Commando

Mid Ranged:

Gunner/Soldier > Commando

Long Ranged

Commando > Soldier > Gunner

See what I did there? That is as balanced as it gets. Your taking the mage of BFH and trying to slap it RIGHT next to the melee guys who can break you in half in less than a few seconds and expecting EA to give you a decent chance of winning. As a commando, you're supposed to be DEAD as soon as your detected and if your in close proximity of a gunner or soldier, which is why fast snipers are broken and receive SOO much QQ over them. Fast snipers are basically ranged knives, just to give you a slight example as to what might happen if the changes you wanted were to happen to knives.

(Ce message a été modifié le : 26-04-2012 02:39 PM par WorldBosh.)
26-04-2012, 02:36 PM | Message : #69
AAnnoo 
(02-04-2012 10:17 AM)Bobaganooshy a écrit :  Please, just please.
Knifing is already considered 10x worse than sniping at higher levels.
Then you come out with troll-chete and fail katana.
SRSLY.
I JUST WANT A RESKIN OF THE UBER/SUPER KNIFE.
OR A BUFF TO PB.
That 2 much 2 ask?

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Since this is a totaly fail QQ thread I hope that this is getting closed soon.
Knife = Harder than running around with a super heave mg, true....but if you can´t get good scores with it, play an other playstyle or stop playing this game...

26-04-2012, 04:30 PM | Message : #70
s0zage 
(24-04-2012 05:27 PM)Corparative a écrit :  
(24-04-2012 04:26 PM)The_WUUSTER a écrit :  If you think knifing is a joke at high levels, you're probably noobbashing.

Knifing is probably the most difficult thing to do at high levels, because by then, everybody knows the game well enough and know to stick together. Unless you're suicidal, there's really no point in trying to knife a Leg-it train, or a group of soldiers.

I used to knife for a while, and I found myself using my pistol a lot more than my knife, since there are so many counters to knifing.

I agree there should be a buff to PB, to make it more worthwhile to use. I also agree that snipers need a nerf. Only problem? Knifers/snipers belong to the same class, so 1 change affects everybody.

Not true at all. 1 grandiose change to poison blade would bring knifers to where they need to be, whereas snipers would remain untouched.

That's what rubs me the most about this situation - the poison blade, an ability exclusively for the use of stabbing people, is comepletely worthless to those of us who try to knife. You knife only with 5/5 elixer up, because only then do you have a chance of actually staying close to the target, or running away if its a soldier.

Add a slow effect to poison blade, and you've gone a long way towards making knife commandos viable. I would give some more ideas, but I'm not sure they are entirely feasible to introduce into the game.

Adding a slow to pb is both easy (as the code exists) and I think feasible.

That slow effect would be useless on gunners since leg it would most likely cancel it however...it'd make stabbing a gunner that's using leg-it a good idea.
But with soldiers you would still get BSd and then shot down before you can get close.
26-04-2012, 04:32 PM | Message : #71
Lothalis 
I have been looking at this topic for a while and I have to comment, as for the most part I have played a Knifing Commando. While I understand the frustration that higher level knifing has I also understood that at higher levels it would become more difficult. It is not a secret by ANY stretch of the imagination that knifing at higher levels is more difficult, there are boards and topics detailing that this is a fact, I just turned level 17 and I already note the difficulty. I hate to write a long post but I want to get all my points across.

Would I like a buff in the knife department? Yes, yes I would, no more than I would like a buff in any of the other classes I have however. I knew what I was getting into when I chose this play style and I accepted this fact, and I enjoy the challenge. The trick isn’t playing with abilities; it’s playing with your brain. If you want to run into battle with a knife against 3 gunners and take them down, you either need to be expertly skilled or really lucky. If you wait until one of those gunners uses up his leg it skill and take them out while it’s recovering, you will be successful.

You need to be inventive with a knifer, especially at high levels; I act as a team player by causing confusion using Elixir, (stabbing the while before running away), capping flags, taking down single targets or causing a diversion allowing the rest of my team to re-group. You WILL NOT be topping the kill chart every time using a knife, you will be killed quite a bit for silly mistakes that you make and yes you ARE going in using a secondary weapon as a primary. I understand your argument that “they don’t make abilities for secondary weapons”, but I have to disagree with your assessment that a skill automatically qualifies it for a primary weapon, I think it was just an ability that filled a DoT slot that needed to be filled.

[Image: 5]
26-04-2012, 04:49 PM | Message : #72
s0zage 
Hmm after reading through the thread I thought of something.
A very small yet effective buff for teamplay.
You know how in high level servers every just teams up?What if PB's DoT goes through shield can't get healed by CM and basicly can't be removed untill the full DoT is dealth.
Knifing would be usefull in teamplay since you could have 1 knifer that keeps suicide charging the enemy mob and stabs everyone once with PB5 so his team's mob can finish them off.
26-04-2012, 06:16 PM | Message : #73
Karaschk 
Don't buff the knife, buff the pb.
Pb is not bad in higher level games.
My playstyle is knifing and it still works very good.
I stalk enemy groups and guerilla them sometimes with my knife to distract them so other friendly gunners/soldiers can kill them.
Knife is no secondary weapon, kniving is not a shitty playstyle, it's just hard to play.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 26-04-2012 06:17 PM par Karaschk.)
26-04-2012, 06:35 PM | Message : #74
Corparative
(26-04-2012 02:36 PM)AAnnoo a écrit :  
(02-04-2012 10:17 AM)Bobaganooshy a écrit :  Please, just please.
Knifing is already considered 10x worse than sniping at higher levels.
Then you come out with troll-chete and fail katana.
SRSLY.
I JUST WANT A RESKIN OF THE UBER/SUPER KNIFE.
OR A BUFF TO PB.
That 2 much 2 ask?

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Since this is a totaly fail QQ thread I hope that this is getting closed soon.
Knife = Harder than running around with a super heave mg, true....but if you can´t get good scores with it, play an other playstyle or stop playing this game...

No. Just no. If you can't deal with knives and/or poison blade getting a buff, feel free to pick yourself up and go play another game.

See, my good sir, when things are unfair in the world, or your rights are being infringed upon, I do not simply bend over and take it, like perhaps you have been taught to do. I speak up for myself and make it abundantly clear that this is not how things should be.

The knife is a playstyle that commandos can choose to use. As such, it should, just like any other playstyle within any other class, have the potential to top the damage chart in competitive, end-game rooms.

I like the idea about the poison blade dot being un-removable; the slow effect, if instituted, should negate leg-it if its turned on. And, if a soldier blasting strikes you away, a slow effect would at least allow you to turn elixer on and catch up to him and/or successfully run away.

I do agree, however, that there are other ways to fix poison blade.
26-04-2012, 07:13 PM | Message : #75
Lothalis 
"The knife is a playstyle that commandos can choose to use. As such, it should, just like any other playstyle within any other class, have the potential to top the damage chart in competitive, end-game rooms."

Exactly, Knife is a play style that commando’s CHOOSE. You knew going in it would be difficult, you knew that it was challenging and you did it anyways like me. While I agree that a boost or change to the way PB works you are CHOOSING to play a knifer, it is not forced upon you; therefore there is no “rights being infringed on.”

From what I can see you are me 2 weeks ago, good KDR with knife and really playing strategic. But now, like I did, you are hitting the higher level wall like a sack of bricks and rather than adapting to a new play style or exploring other avenues of knifing you instead draw your sword and banner and blame the game engine.

Again I agree that PB needs to be fixed in some way, the Machete is buggy and don’t even get me started on the Katana, but if you feel like playing a knifer is not optimal, you can play a sniper/pistol or a dual pistol quite effectively and with FREE ability refund change back to knifing if they fix the issues you outlined. This is honestly becoming a little absurd now by saying things like “when things are unfair in the world, or your rights are being infringed upon, I do not simply bend over and take it” and comparing yourself to George Washington; it’s a VIDEO GAME, chill out.

(Ce message a été modifié le : 26-04-2012 07:13 PM par Lothalis.)
26-04-2012, 08:11 PM | Message : #76
Corparative
Yeah here's the deal, all play styles need to be made equal.

For some reason, you think that its okay that knife is harder than playing a machine gun gunner, or smg soldier. Its not okay. It should be just as easy and effective. To make one class harder than another is to effectively promote one class over another, because we all play this game to have fun, not to have a job.

Your weird logic can be applied to anything, oh, I CHOSE to roll soldier, so now pretty much everyone needs to roflstomp me unless I outskill them. No. Just no. This is very much flawed thinking.

----

George Wash. was just an obvious example so all the kids would get it. I would start dropping more subtle metaphors and paraboles, but something tells me that 75% of you won't pick up on 'em. Why do you freak when you see Washington's name?
(Ce message a été modifié le : 26-04-2012 08:13 PM par Corparative.)
26-04-2012, 09:14 PM | Message : #77
Lothalis 
Here is the thing, when you look at the commando as a whole it is balanced. You are looking at only ONE aspect of the commando. It would like someone having a entire thread dedicated to complaining that playing a pistol Gunner is so underpowered. As I said I play a knifer, I know it is hard, but would I ever go on such a QQ rant like you do about it? No, I understood what I was doing and chose to focus on part of the class and leave the other part out of it.

I dislike snipers, but I understand why people play them, it’s a part of the class. That’s why the class starts with a Knife and a Sniper Rifle, One is for far away, the other is for if they get close. The idea of the commando initially was a long range class, a glass cannon if you will. With low HP getting into large melee scuffles is downright hard, it’s strength lays in distance. Want proof, here you go:

Troop Trap: Designed to lay down and protect you from would be assailants (also can be used to protect flags and as a deterrent from knifers when they get close)

Mark Target: Highlight the opponent to make shots better and take enemy commandos out of stealth

Stealth: So you are not hiding on a mountain in plain sight

Precise Shot: Deals extra damage when sniping (huh, look at that an ability to a weapon…what were you saying about that earlier?)

Poison Blade: Inflict a slow DoT on a target from your knife

Elixir: Gain a small shield and move super quick, useful in battle yes but also to run away.

Looking at these skills it is easy to see why people go “Oh it’s the sniper class” because the majority of the skills are geared toward sniping. Yes there is one skill that is not sniper oriented, but guess what; there is another one that is ONLY sniper oriented, so maybe, just maybe, they were designed to work together. You are focusing on ONLY one aspect of a class and complaining that it is underpowered to the FULL aspect of the other classes. That’s like a person playing a Fighter in a RPG saying his damage is terrible and he’s only fighting with a wooden club, He has other options but he chooses the club. Why can’t you get this through your head, you are choosing to focus on ONE aspect of the class and ignoring the other part and then complaining it is underpowered, do you not see how dumb that is?

As an aside I didn’t “freak out” about the George Washington comment, I just cannot believe that you think that this issue puts people like you, who complain because they focus on one aspect of a class and not the class as a whole, on some kind of level as him. I mean honestly, its whiny combative posts like yours that ensure us knifers cannot have nice things. EA will not take you seriously if you look like a self righteous moron, they will respond like every other company when faced with it and ignore you. If you want serious change formulate a clear point, covering all the whys and EA may take it into consideration. If they don’t then it’s up to you to keep playing, if you don’t like it, quit playing.

26-04-2012, 09:51 PM | Message : #78
WorldBosh 
(26-04-2012 09:14 PM)Lothalis a écrit :  Here is the thing, when you look at the commando as a whole it is balanced. You are looking at only ONE aspect of the commando. It would like someone having a entire thread dedicated to complaining that playing a pistol Gunner is so underpowered. As I said I play a knifer, I know it is hard, but would I ever go on such a QQ rant like you do about it? No, I understood what I was doing and chose to focus on part of the class and leave the other part out of it.

I dislike snipers, but I understand why people play them, it’s a part of the class. That’s why the class starts with a Knife and a Sniper Rifle, One is for far away, the other is for if they get close. The idea of the commando initially was a long range class, a glass cannon if you will. With low HP getting into large melee scuffles is downright hard, it’s strength lays in distance. Want proof, here you go:

Troop Trap: Designed to lay down and protect you from would be assailants (also can be used to protect flags and as a deterrent from knifers when they get close)

Mark Target: Highlight the opponent to make shots better and take enemy commandos out of stealth

Stealth: So you are not hiding on a mountain in plain sight

Precise Shot: Deals extra damage when sniping (huh, look at that an ability to a weapon…what were you saying about that earlier?)

Poison Blade: Inflict a slow DoT on a target from your knife

Elixir: Gain a small shield and move super quick, useful in battle yes but also to run away.

Looking at these skills it is easy to see why people go “Oh it’s the sniper class” because the majority of the skills are geared toward sniping. Yes there is one skill that is not sniper oriented, but guess what; there is another one that is ONLY sniper oriented, so maybe, just maybe, they were designed to work together. You are focusing on ONLY one aspect of a class and complaining that it is underpowered to the FULL aspect of the other classes. That’s like a person playing a Fighter in a RPG saying his damage is terrible and he’s only fighting with a wooden club, He has other options but he chooses the club. Why can’t you get this through your head, you are choosing to focus on ONE aspect of the class and ignoring the other part and then complaining it is underpowered, do you not see how dumb that is?

As an aside I didn’t “freak out” about the George Washington comment, I just cannot believe that you think that this issue puts people like you, who complain because they focus on one aspect of a class and not the class as a whole, on some kind of level as him. I mean honestly, its whiny combative posts like yours that ensure us knifers cannot have nice things. EA will not take you seriously if you look like a self righteous moron, they will respond like every other company when faced with it and ignore you. If you want serious change formulate a clear point, covering all the whys and EA may take it into consideration. If they don’t then it’s up to you to keep playing, if you don’t like it, quit playing.

Dude, thank you. At least one commando with some sense has decided to comment. Knifing rewards the use of your head rather than the use of a trigger finger. The suggestion SweetName posted in the other thread allows you to do just this, knife and snipe effectively. Corp refuses to understand that hes asking EA to allow him to bring a knife to a gun fight and expecting to win. Knifing needs to be CHANGED not BUFFED, because its strong enough as it is.

(Ce message a été modifié le : 26-04-2012 09:52 PM par WorldBosh.)
26-04-2012, 10:48 PM | Message : #79
Corparative
Yeah see the problem is you see commandos as snipers, I see them as knifers.

Elixer allows you to catch up to people. (To knife them.)
Mark Target allows you to pull other commandos out of stealth, so you can walk over to them and knife them.
Troop Trap allows you to lay a trap near yourself, so if you lure someone trying to catch you, knifing them is easier cause some of their health is missing.
And poison blade, theoretically, adds damage to the knife, although atm is broken.

So now only one ability really is left for snipers. Just because, in the current iteration of the game, piercing shots isnt broken, as a skill, and poison blade is, doesnt mean that commandos were intended as a sniper class. Not at all. It just means poison blade needs to be looked at.

This game is more than a "gunfight", as you put it. I hope you can handle that. Maybe you need some quiet time by yourself. In any case, you should be able to effectively knife in this game, because its a solid 1/3 of the class choices.
26-04-2012, 10:56 PM | Message : #80
Lothalis 
OMG arguing with you is like teaching a rabbit to drive, you can show it the gas pedal and the steering wheel, but you’re never going to get anywhere. No matter what I write here you are not going to realize that you are focusing on only ONE aspect of the WHOLE class and it is YOUR choice to do this. You are not being forced to play a knifer in the commando class; you can play with a sniper rifle, pistol, and can use the grenade launcher. Again I will say if you were forced to ONLY choose one weapon then yes I would agree that the knifing commando is underpowered when compared to the other classes, but as it were you can choose 2 weapons to bring into the game and an explosive.

I don't see it as exclusively a sniper class nor a knife class but they were meant to work in harmony, I don't use the sniper I instead use a LR Pistol. So I’m done trying to talk sense into you, clearly you are either a troll or just incredibly stupid and cannot understand that, while it is hard to play a knifing commando and yes the PB ability should be improved, and the Machete and Katana needs to be fixed (why is the optimal Katana range appear to be 2 feet from the tip of the blade???) it is YOUR CHOICE TO PLAY THAT WAY. Again, I want you to read this until it sinks in:

“The Commando class has more weapons to choose from than just the knife, I choose to be a knifer and focus my play style around this aspect of the commando ignoring the other parts of the class and I understand that is currently challenging.”

Aller à :

X
Ajouter cette personne à votre liste d'amis
Supprimer cette personne de votre liste d'amis
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend