AWESOME >.<

[Image: 5]
Trouver tous les messages de cet utilisateur
Citer ce message dans une réponse
21-06-2011, 10:52 PM | Message : #122
Rick1Chick!.! 
What u guys think of this site?
Its a Dutch Clan So... Wink
I'm trying to get as much as people and check who is alot on forums and much on BFH the rest gets kicked.....

Any ideas for my clan site?
I just started my clan 2 days ago Wink

I would love to get a niice sweet clan Wink

I think I'm Pretty good at Sigmaking....

Thanks alot with the guide i think it's gonna help me Wink

[Image: 06ijN5X.png]
07-07-2011, 10:28 PM | Message : #123
CorporalSnafu 
Can i join your clan i'm lvl 13 and only 1 week old.Please i just boring me without good guys with me.Thanks for the time and reply please.
(17-08-2010 03:13 AM)KnightXNinja a écrit :  Hello potiontial clan owners!

I have noticed an unbelievable amount of threads, asking for help for starting a clan. And even more clan leaders that seem to be doing everything wrong. As a semi-experienced clan leader, I would like to share some tips that may help you get a decent clan going. I hope you are able to use this guide to your advantage Smile

How to use this guide
This guide is will contain tips on how to get a clan up and running succesfully. I will try to make it quick and easy to read.

Who am I?
I am KnightXNinja (obviously Tongue). I lead a american clan with 30+ members, all at least level 15. We get a new member almost every day, and we have clan wars and alot of fun Smile

Getting started:

-You need to know what you want your clan to look like when Its finished. Are you looking for a clan with 50+ members? Or are you looking for a elite hand-picked team? Or just a fan-club? If you did not choose the first, you are not starting a clan. Teams and clubs are somthing completely different.

-You need to look at yourself thuroughly. Are you willing to spend money? How much time do you want to spend on your clan? How honestly popular are you? These are all impotant factors. Think about this before you do anything.

-Are you going solo? This is a major part of starting a clan. I personally find it much easier to have around 3 admins including myself. This means I am not the only person promoting the clan, but it also means I have put alot of trust in these people. They could hurt your clans image alot.

Getting resources:

-There are several thing that help your clan grow drasticly. Here are a few of the important ones:

Battlefield Heroes server
Voice chat server
Website
Excellent clan signatures

Most of the things above cost money and alot of time. Here are some ratings.

Note: Many people have claimed that with a little luck, this part is unnessecary.

BFH server
cost: 30$ a month
time: Depends on how much you spend on personalizing your server
Rating: Important for large clans, not for smaller ones

Voice Chat server
cost: dependes. The best ones are 20$ a year
time: almost nothing
Rating: This is a top priority if you want to have clan wars. It can never hurt to use one for random chat as well Wink

Website
cost: dependes. Domain name costs around 20$ a year. Keeping it up to speed adds anywhere from 10-30$ to that cost.
time: This will take 15 good hours. At least.
site templates:
http://www.webs.com (not recommended unless you have alot of experience/skill.)
http://www.lefora.com (not recommended)
http://www.enjin.com (recommended-expensive)
http://www.forumotion.com (decent)
http://www.spurz.com (ideal for tight budgets)
http://www.dmon.com (added by request)
rating: Priority one. Get it done immeadiately!
note: As moke said, you will probably need a message board, or forums. This adds another element to your clan. All of the sites above incude forums.
note2: Tpang has pointed out that with alot of work, a http://www.webs.com site can look nice. You have to work hard on it though Wink

Clan signatures
cost: none if you use http://www.gimp.com
time: Alot. Its best if you get somone else to do it for you.
rating: Not very important. Good clan sigs (Like MetroidDread of the KCA) can help your clan gain some intrest, but wont help much more than that.

Starting Recruiting

There are many ways to recruit effectively. Here are a few:

Make a topic in the clans forum. Be sure to give it a topic according to ub2old's template. You want to sell your clan to thread viewers. What do you have to offer? Who are you looking for? What makes it unique? Ultimately you want to tell them why they should join your clan. Use neat bold/italics/centered text and maybe videos/pictures to make the post look interesting instead of the booring same old crap.

Example clan recrutiment topic

Hello heroes! I am recruiting for the new clan, example clan!

[insert cool picture/logo here]

Link! (Biggest failure of clan topics is not provding a link)

Requriements/info/resources should all go here in a neat and organized manor.

Spread word through xfire or PM. This way you can target a certian group of people effectively. XFire works great because you can make your nickname have your clan's tag. People should be interested when they see a new clan tag on a mature name. Note that only a limited number of people will see your clan.

USE GOOD GRAMMAR! Try to eliminate stupid errors. I am horrible at this and it hurts Undecided

Now that you have your clan going

-Leading a large, powerfull clan is not always just some dandy happy thing. There will be fights between members that you will have to solve quickly. Banning sombody from your clan is hard, but somtimes it must be done to keep everyone happy. Don't give up on the first hardship. Preseverance is key.

-Once you get members, you want to keep them happy. Schedule events and get to know them. People are not required to stay with your clan, and they can leave Wink

-Do not hesitate to ban hackers or immature members from your clan. This will give your clan a real bad picture.
~moke

-Clan wars are great events to test out the effectiveness of your roster, and have a little fun Smile Try to find clans with the SAME talent level as yours. You dont want to get dominated (or dominate a noob clan for that matter).

Topic rules:
No flaming
Constructive criticism only
If there is any thing I missed, feel free to point that out. (Mainly other clan owners Smile)

Thanks,
Knight

[Image: 4]
12-07-2011, 05:22 PM | Message : #124
Countingcows 
daaaaah
14-07-2011, 05:34 AM | Message : #125
General.Moore 
Thanks for the guide, but one problem I can't afford to pay that kind of money. I am only 12 years old so it is kinda hard.
14-07-2011, 07:40 PM | Message : #126
Armaneyboy 
bfhxclan.weebly.com suks their the worst clan ever the leader only thinks about himself and doesnt care about the clan. he is just using people so he can get battlefunds for free. THE CLAN SUKS never join. They just use people and their mean. THEY R HORIBLE. The leader doesnt care about the clan at all. NEVER JOIN.
14-07-2011, 07:43 PM | Message : #127
Armaneyboy 
bfhxclan.weebly.com suks their the worst clan ever the leader only thinks about himself and doesnt care about the clan. he is just using people so he can get battlefunds for free. THE CLAN SUKS never join. They just use people and their mean. THEY R HORIBLE. The leader doesnt care about the clan at all. NEVER JOIN.
24-07-2011, 05:05 PM | Message : #128
BrenoDR 
plz enter in this group!!! http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/groups/93838 thnx Big Grin

[Image: 2ew1u0x.png]
31-07-2011, 11:56 PM | Message : #129
para123456 
how do you add a link

Angel:angel:Deustchland Boi!
Big GrinBig GrinWinkWinkSmileSmileDodgyDodgy
04-08-2011, 08:10 PM | Message : #130
vtrwh3657i4 
My Clan is good! DESERT-VIPER!

[Image: unbenannt3um.png]
08-09-2011, 03:13 PM | Message : #131
EC4O 
but how i start an clan? where?
08-09-2011, 03:13 PM | Message : #132
EC4O 
sry, double post, need to fix my profile
(Ce message a été modifié le : 08-09-2011 03:13 PM par EC4O.)
29-09-2011, 04:19 AM | Message : #133
GermanRules 
Ok i decided to start a clan a few days ago and have only like 3 added players. After reading this i kno i have done alot of things Right but i would like you to check out my group page and a website i made 4 it plz Big Grin

[Image: 3]
28-10-2011, 05:33 PM | Message : #134
Strausenstein 
QUESTION!!!

1. If i just want to put my friends together in a clan, would that be considered a group?

2. do I have to rent a server and put in commitment, or can i just start a group from me and my friends to chill in? Because I find school more important than maintaining a clan, and I want a clan so I can just hang with all my friends in an organized group.

3. do "groups" get to arrange battles against OTHER groups, or just committed clans?

4. do they have to e-mail me, or can i just post a recruitment forum, find the ones who wanna join, and manually place them?

5. Forget recruitment, can people freely join my clan without my permission?

[Image: 2]
04-11-2011, 10:05 PM | Message : #135
shiney-gun 
could someone help me with making a custom signiature i know its a bit of subject but oh well

[Image: 1]
05-11-2011, 07:16 AM | Message : #136
Cotozic 
It's a pretty good guide. I actually spotted this a while back a few months after I brought my old clan back to life. It's been a real good shot, and I'd say opening a re-opening my clan was one of the best decisions I've made in a long time in the gaming world. I did some of the founding things a bit differently though, but I'd say, to make the ideal clan for BFH, you should follow this guide, as Team Collosal isn't a very common group for skills only.

Anyways, my tips would be to...
1. Accept and treat well those who are dedicated. Players who want to be involved in a community and who stick around should be rewarded.
2. Always have a reason for people to join. People don't want to join a clan where there's no incentive to join. An incentive would be a great community setup, a BFH server, or some other benefit. That's about 90% of the reasons people want to join a clan, is for its benefits.
3. Battlefield Heroes is a tough game to create a clan in, due to its lack of clan/social support, so making sure you have a home base, such as a website with forums, is a must.
4. This is a bit different from the cookie cutter, but keep a close connection with your members. Make sure your members are playing together, and have good relations as well. You can really be the person to tie relations together, and relations really hold up the clan.
5. Clan wars aren't everything. Sometimes people are just looking for a community of players to just play games with. Competition is important though, but again, it's not everything. Remember that you're all coming to do the same thing: play your favorite games and have fun.

So those are my tips for setting up a clan and getting some founding ideas.

My Clan:
Team Collosal
http://www.teamcollosal.clannow.com
International - Limited to English Speakers
112 Registered Users
BFH, Minecraft, and Mumble servers
Re-Founded in February, 2011

(Ce message a été modifié le : 05-11-2011 07:19 AM par Cotozic.)
11-11-2011, 06:21 AM | Message : #137
.:~8~:. 
What's the best website?

[Image: 9thsig.png]
29-11-2011, 05:13 PM | Message : #138
SwiftCan 
efsdddddddddddddddddddddddddda