Bienvenue, Visiteur !

02-08-2010, 07:58 PM | Message : #1
KaptainBriton 
Ok guys, Im a Royal Commando lvl 14, and in 1 game I got called a hacker by 4 people, 3 of them being gunners, And the last one was a commando, who claimed I was hacking because when he ran infront of me I saw him and killed him, So guys, Is it good to be called hacker even if you have Supers/Ubers?
And whats the most rediculous reason you've been called a hacker? Big Grin

There is no escape from the Kaptain of Briton!
[Image: 1]

[Image: dynamiccampaign.png]
[Image: 25qtcmd.jpg]
Trouver tous les messages de cet utilisateur
Citer ce message dans une réponse
02-08-2010, 08:01 PM | Message : #2
1slaystation1 
I have been called hacker for
[Image: over9000.jpg]

times

[Image: 308cq6t.png]
Xfire: 1slaystation1 |Youtube: 1slaystation1
02-08-2010, 08:01 PM | Message : #3
SparkyWifi 
yes it good always to be called a hacker it means your playing the game right

[Image: gdixparanoiax40.png]
02-08-2010, 08:02 PM | Message : #4
Drugie 
Being called a hacker is a sign that your doing your job right, so take it as a compliment.

And I think everyone on the forum has been called a hacker at least 1337 times.

(06-06-2012 02:32 PM)The_WUUSTER a écrit :  Then I'm putting it in.

What happens in BF:H stays in BF:H

(Ce message a été modifié le : 02-08-2010 08:03 PM par Drugie.)
02-08-2010, 08:03 PM | Message : #5
BeAnotherOne 
If you don't get called a hacker, you do something wrong ;P

[Image: BaoBit.png]

| Battlelog | YouTube Channel | xFire | -SB- Serious Business | Rest in Peace, Battlefield Heroes - Once such a nice game.

02-08-2010, 08:05 PM | Message : #6
ghostmurder 
if you're not being called a hacker, then you know you're doing it wrong.

anyway, once i had some luck shot because i aimed at a soldier and somehow hit a mando in stealth that was camping right in front of him.
then someone was not even shooting at me and waving and i killed him and he was like "HAAAAX" and i still have no idea what the heck he wanted to prove with that.

and to the uber thing, someone already said "you must hack. you have default. you can't kill me. i have uber"

[Image: th_Skull_black.jpg]

(24-12-2012 02:04 AM)EddyKawabata a écrit :  Ghost sums it up quite nice here.
02-08-2010, 08:05 PM | Message : #7
KaptainBriton 
I was funny cos this commando kept calling me a hacker everytime I killed him Tongue and the gunners all called me a hacker cos they just say by the flag, next to each other crouching, so I crouched behind them, sat there for a bit and knifed 'em both Wink And i've been called a hacker loadsa times, But this nooby commando thought no-one has ever said that if you get called a hacker your doing your job right, so TA-DA WALLEYEDWILLY (the stupid mando) Tongue now to continue Wink whats the worst reason you ever got called a hacker?

02-08-2010, 08:05 PM | Message : #8
Velosi-T 
(02-08-2010 08:03 PM)BeAnotherOne a écrit :  If you don't get called a hacker, you do something wrong ;P

Unless you actually DO hack, in which case you did it right. Angel

02-08-2010, 08:07 PM | Message : #9
arbelyjon 
Noobs are calling pros hacker! thats what makes the world go around

This post was brought to you with Logic™

02-08-2010, 08:07 PM | Message : #10
XxKevinDxX 
People call us a haxor all teh time.
From obvious place where the commando is going, to skills and luckshots.....

[Image: F2QEF5D.png]
02-08-2010, 08:08 PM | Message : #11
Tomonor 
(02-08-2010 08:07 PM)arbelyjon a écrit :  Noobs are calling pros hacker! thats what makes the world go around

I thought it's the sun's gravity field. Oh well.

02-08-2010, 08:08 PM | Message : #12
CyrusPI 
Frankly, being called hacker could mean trouble for you, even if you're an innocent player. I hear legit players have been banned. I have no idea how they got their account back.

But if EA is careful with banning players, like real hackers but the proof isn't concrete, then you, a legit player, should be okay. Mods and have developers have said if you don't hack, you're okay.

Still, to be safe, I film some of my gameplay and upload it to my YouTube profile to show the accusers and the peoples I'm legit and not that good of a player. D:

Being called a hacker = compliment? If you think so, you will be charged by the words of your enemies. Big Grin

Being called a hacker = trouble? It could be! D:

My signature is relevant to this thread. ^_^

[Image: tumblr_lzquiipeO51qe7rwy.gif]
The name is Sherlock Holmes, and I'm the real
(Ce message a été modifié le : 02-08-2010 08:10 PM par CyrusPI.)
Visiter le site internet de cet utilisateur Trouver tous les messages de cet utilisateur
02-08-2010, 08:09 PM | Message : #13
Nitropenta 
Just got banned from a server reason: Hacking!

First time in my life!!!

I am so proud of myself, I just grew about 10 centimeters Tongue

Getting called a Hacker FTW!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Image removed by RIC0H due to the GUID still being shown for <This Hero>
02-08-2010, 08:11 PM | Message : #14
Tomonor 
(02-08-2010 08:08 PM)CyrusPI a écrit :  Frankly, being called hacker could mean trouble for you, even if you're an innocent player. I hear legit players have been banned. I have no idea how they got their account back.

But if EA is careful with banning players, like real hackers but the proof isn't concrete, then you, a legit player, should be okay. Mods and have developers have said if you don't hack, you're okay.

Still, to be safe, I film some of my gameplay and upload it to my YouTube profile to show the accusers and the peoples I'm legit and not that good of a player. D:

whenever I get called I hacker, I make a screenshot ASAP. Thus NulledShot said that I'm wasting my time, but it's still better to be sure.

02-08-2010, 08:11 PM | Message : #15
KaptainBriton 
(02-08-2010 08:08 PM)CyrusPI a écrit :  Frankly, being called hacker could mean trouble for you, even if you're an innocent player. I hear legit players have been banned. I have no idea how they got their account back.

Being called a hacker = compliment? If you think so, you will be charged by the words of your enemies. Big Grin

Being called a hacker = trouble? It could be! D:

Thants a good idea, but frankly, its also experianced players who call me a hacker, and its at the most random of times Tongue like when im on say 2/10 and am clearly rubbish Tongue

02-08-2010, 08:15 PM | Message : #16
CyrusPI 
Yep, level 30s have accused me, so from lvl 1 to 30, the accuser is still a poor sport. D:

(02-08-2010 08:11 PM)Tomonor a écrit :  whenever I get called I hacker, I make a screenshot ASAP. Thus NulledShot said that I'm wasting my time, but it's still better to be sure.

Yeah, I try to do that when I've killed an accuser and I didn't hit the record video key in time. Granted, pictures are easier to edit than videos, but it's better than nothing.

[Image: tumblr_lzquiipeO51qe7rwy.gif]
The name is Sherlock Holmes, and I'm the real
(Ce message a été modifié le : 02-08-2010 08:16 PM par CyrusPI.)
Visiter le site internet de cet utilisateur Trouver tous les messages de cet utilisateur
02-08-2010, 08:15 PM | Message : #17
Deltasnipe 
I have been called a hacker because I used leg it and they thought I was speed hacking. And also accused because I was blasted high with blasting strike by a soldier and some other guy thought I had some jump hack. If I had hacks I wouldn't be using them for jumping high, pfff...

[Image: deltasnipe.png]
02-08-2010, 08:16 PM | Message : #18
Drugie 
(02-08-2010 08:08 PM)CyrusPI a écrit :  Frankly, being called hacker could mean trouble for you, even if you're an innocent player. I hear legit players have been banned.

Well, I actually am quite bad at the game, so if EA ever thought I was actually hacking I think they would realize their mistake quite quickly Tongue

I'm bad at the game, so the people throwing around the hackusations must really fail.

(06-06-2012 02:32 PM)The_WUUSTER a écrit :  Then I'm putting it in.

What happens in BF:H stays in BF:H

02-08-2010, 08:18 PM | Message : #19
KaptainBriton 
same same Tongue

02-08-2010, 08:19 PM | Message : #20
Eghz 
They never call my hacker becouse im a pro ****** (exept that 100001 times they call my hacker)
SmileSad

[Image: scaled.php?server=832&amp;filename=9...es=landing]

Aller à :

X
Ajouter cette personne à votre liste d'amis
Supprimer cette personne de votre liste d'amis
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend