Bienvenue, Visiteur !

01-08-2012, 09:49 PM | Message : #41
AAnnoo 
(01-08-2012 09:38 PM)The_WUUSTER a écrit :  
(01-08-2012 09:34 PM)AAnnoo a écrit :  
(01-08-2012 08:25 AM)natslayer a écrit :  you can use the keg-zooka combo, throw ennemies in the air, fight tanks (seems like frikking important to me with all the tanknubs around) and rocketjump instead of walking around with quite useless sticky tnt...
As I said....in my opinion a sr or lr mg is way more important than RPG.

It's AAnnoo's opinion so it doesn't count.
Well...why? ._.
MG is more important...

Trouver tous les messages de cet utilisateur
Citer ce message dans une réponse
01-08-2012, 10:03 PM | Message : #42
dajurgen 
(01-08-2012 09:49 PM)AAnnoo a écrit :  Well...why? ._.
MG is more important...

wanna test your theory ?
01-08-2012, 10:14 PM | Message : #43
KejserRagnar 
A gunner without an rpg is like a ham sandwich without ham.

[Image: NNIkv4N.png]
01-08-2012, 10:20 PM | Message : #44
The_WUUSTER 
^Exactly. A gunner isn't a real gunner without the RPG.

(01-08-2012 09:49 PM)AAnnoo a écrit :  
(01-08-2012 08:25 AM)natslayer a écrit :  you can use the keg-zooka combo, throw ennemies in the air, fight tanks (seems like frikking important to me with all the tanknubs around) and rocketjump instead of walking around with quite useless sticky tnt...

Well...why? ._.
MG is more important...

/facepalm

I've been using a pure shotgun build for quite some time now. Problem MG-only guy?

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin a écrit :  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 01-08-2012 10:21 PM par The_WUUSTER.)
01-08-2012, 10:27 PM | Message : #45
dajurgen 
(01-08-2012 10:14 PM)InstantPeace a écrit :  A gunner without an rpg is like a ham sandwich without ham.

this comment made me hungry V__V
01-08-2012, 10:33 PM | Message : #46
KejserRagnar 
(01-08-2012 10:27 PM)dajurgen a écrit :  
(01-08-2012 10:14 PM)InstantPeace a écrit :  A gunner without an rpg is like a ham sandwich without ham.

this comment made me hungry V__V

Yeah, now that you mention it. Gonna make myself some night food.

By the way newbies, remember to buy the dapper RPGs. They've got swag.

Uber rpg = rich kid no style
Dapper = pro

01-08-2012, 10:35 PM | Message : #47
Wannin777 

I think it should be: "A gunner without a RPG is like a peanut-butter-jelly sandwich without peanut-butter or jelly."

I consider the MG a symbol for the gunner class, though I also agree that having a RPG is necessary to be a real "gunner"

Thx MA$STER-P, really helpful.

So if a gunner doesn't have a RPG, he/she should have:
5 FF
5 Leg
5 IEG
Shield (Just the default 1 point)
No keg

Any tactics? And weapon recomendation?

[Image: 11]
01-08-2012, 10:37 PM | Message : #48
KejserRagnar 
(01-08-2012 10:35 PM)Wannin777 a écrit :  Thx MA$STER-P, really helpful.

So if a gunner doesn't have a RPG, he/she should have:

If a gunner doesn't have rpg he shouldn't push "Play now" at all. Its so annoying to be teamed with gunners who blasts with their free claw MGLs or throws TNT. You basically let your team down and refuse to play your role. Just like soldiers with no CM.

01-08-2012, 10:46 PM | Message : #49
BlueKillerNinja 
Can I just ask a question to the OP ?
Why would you ask about this when you're already level 27 on gunner ?
Surely you must have devised some technique if you mainly played without it Confused

[Image: bluesig.png]
| xfire: blueninjakiller // PM me // Check these adorable slimes! |
02-08-2012, 01:58 AM | Message : #50
Wannin777 
Correct, BlueKillerNinja. But I'm getting powned more and more often as I keep getting to higher levels, so I thought maybe there is a big "hole" in my strategies. That's why I'm searching for tips.

And InstantPeace, I do think RPG is a very important thing for gunners, but I also think the gunners have way more things to do than just bust tanks. Eat explosives, shield teammates, slow enemies, make the team run faster, and more destructive than other classes.
I see the gunner class as more than players with a bazooka, I see them as team players, and yes, a teamworking gunner without a RPG IS in my opinion a "not ideal thing", meaning it's effectiveness hasn't reached the top, but it can still do a lot of useful things.

[Image: 11]
02-08-2012, 04:50 AM | Message : #51
WorldBosh 
(02-08-2012 01:58 AM)Wannin777 a écrit :  Correct, BlueKillerNinja. But I'm getting powned more and more often as I keep getting to higher levels, so I thought maybe there is a big "hole" in my strategies. That's why I'm searching for tips.

Lack of an RPG is that big "hole" in your strategy.

And InstantPeace, I do think RPG is a very important thing for gunners, but I also think the gunners have way more things to do than just bust tanks. Eat explosives, shield teammates, slow enemies, make the team run faster, and more destructive than other classes. I see the gunner class as more than players with a bazooka, I see them as team players, and yes, a teamworking gunner without a RPG IS in my opinion a "not ideal thing", meaning it's effectiveness hasn't reached the top, but it can still do a lot of useful things.

Wait. You're excluding the ALL of the gunner's team play abilities and want to be able to do more than what is currently possible .-....?

Get an RPG, play with it for a week or so and try using it like the people in the youtube videos. At the end of this week, you'll know you're a real gunner when you feel that the RPG is indispensable. You'll know you're not meant to be a gunner if you run around with your MG out 90% of the time.

02-08-2012, 05:08 AM | Message : #52
orpheus###### 

Well...why? ._.
MG is more important...

I wonder if you think that an mg is more important when I'm using a sr/lr sg build? Because it's not.
02-08-2012, 05:18 AM | Message : #53
WorldBosh 
(02-08-2012 05:08 AM)orpheus###### a écrit :  

Well...why? ._.
MG is more important...

I wonder if you think that an mg is more important when I'm using a sr/lr sg build? Because it's not.

SGs are strong but.... Proper MG usage > Proper SG usage IMO. They're both very good weapons, but the room for error on an MG allows you make a mistake or two whereas SGs don't....

Besides, the original comparison was MGs to RPGs Tongue.

02-08-2012, 07:13 AM | Message : #54
AAnnoo 
(01-08-2012 10:03 PM)dajurgen a écrit :  
(01-08-2012 09:49 PM)AAnnoo a écrit :  Well...why? ._.
MG is more important...

wanna test your theory ?
Did that already....

(01-08-2012 10:20 PM)The_WUUSTER a écrit :  A gunner isn't a real gunner without the RPG.
/facepalm

I've been using a pure shotgun build for quite some time now. Problem MG-only guy?
We were talking about MG´s & RPG´s. Problem now Shotty guy?

HATE's quote in your siggy is quite right in nearly all cases.

(02-08-2012 05:08 AM)orpheus###### a écrit :  I wonder if you think that an mg is more important when I'm using a sr/lr sg build? Because it's not.
Did I say that? No...
I said "It´s more important...." We were talking about MG´s and RPG´s so that "more important" was obviously related to RPG´s....
If I said "It´s more important than everything else" you´d be right.....but I didn´t.

Edit:
Forgot something:
I barely use my RPG anymore cause I actually only use my MG´s. I maybe use it 1 or 2 times in a match and to be honest...I like that way more.

(Ce message a été modifié le : 02-08-2012 07:15 AM par AAnnoo.)
02-08-2012, 08:05 AM | Message : #55
orpheus###### 
(01-08-2012 05:14 PM)The_WUUSTER a écrit :  AAnnoo you don't know jacksh*t about the game, so don't go around making such assumptions. The only reason you'd say such a thing is because you have yet to learn just how important the RPG is for a gunner.

And yes you did say that mg's were of a higher priority than sgs.
(01-08-2012 08:17 AM)AAnnoo a écrit :  If you would create a new gunner and then you only have enough funds for 1 weapon...wich would you buy?
I´d buy a sr or lr mg cause in my opinion that is the most important thing gunner has.

This implies that mgs are of a better nature (In your mind) than any other alternatives for gunners, eg shotguns. So yes my comment was still relevant to what you have said and so was wuusters.

And truthfully there is nothing wrong with the default mg which is why when I first started my gunner I only had enough funds for a rpg, which is why I got it because it was more useful than an extra mg.

@worldbosh Proper dual lr sg usage> Proper mg usage XD.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 02-08-2012 08:26 AM par orpheus######.)
02-08-2012, 08:42 AM | Message : #56
WorldBosh 
(02-08-2012 08:05 AM)orpheus###### a écrit :  @worldbosh Proper dual lr sg usage> Proper mg usage XD.

^Don't need to tell me twice.

02-08-2012, 09:33 AM | Message : #57
AAnnoo 
(02-08-2012 08:05 AM)orpheus###### a écrit :  And truthfully there is nothing wrong with the default mg which is why when I first started my gunner I only had enough funds for a rpg, which is why I got it because it was more useful than an extra mg.
I didn´t say that the default mg is bad....just not as good as (for example) the cheeser.

(02-08-2012 08:05 AM)orpheus###### a écrit :  And yes you did say that mg's were of a higher priority than sgs.
[quote='AAnnoo' pid='5030474' dateline='1343805463']
If you would create a new gunner and then you only have enough funds for 1 weapon...wich would you buy?
I´d buy a sr or lr mg cause in my opinion that is the most important thing gunner has.
We were talking about MG´s compared to RPG´s...wrote that in my last post....

(01-08-2012 05:14 PM)The_WUUSTER a écrit :  AAnnoo you don't know jacksh*t about the game, so don't go around making such assumptions. The only reason you'd say such a thing is because you have yet to learn just how important the RPG is for a gunner.
Getting unfriendly just because I said "RPG isn´t as important as MG"? Quite....well...stupid?
It´s nothing serious. If you think it is:
Get back into your basement.

I didn´t say it´s unimportant, just not as important as a sr or lr mg....and I barely lose against some kegzooka gunner + I hate keg => I don´t use it and that´s why it´s way more important to me....

If I use default weapons + rpg & keg I get worse scores than with TNT + default MG & sr mg.

02-08-2012, 09:55 AM | Message : #58
WorldBosh 
(02-08-2012 09:33 AM)AAnnoo a écrit :  
(02-08-2012 08:05 AM)orpheus###### a écrit :  And truthfully there is nothing wrong with the default mg which is why when I first started my gunner I only had enough funds for a rpg, which is why I got it because it was more useful than an extra mg.
I didn´t say that the default mg is bad....just not as good as (for example) the cheeser.

Debatable.

Getting unfriendly just because I said "RPG isn´t as important as MG"? Quite....well...stupid?
It´s nothing serious. If you think it is:
Get back into your basement.

I didn´t say it´s unimportant, just not as important as a sr or lr mg....and I barely lose against some kegzooka gunner + I hate keg => I don´t use it and that´s why it´s way more important to me....

If I use default weapons + rpg & keg I get worse scores than with TNT + default MG & sr mg.

Pretty sure he responded the way he did because of you recommending an unorthodox and obviously less efficient playstyle to someone who clearly needed advice on his current, RPGless playstyle.

Besides, all you did was mention that you preferred MGs over RPGs and chose to ignore all the advantages people were laying out for the RPG saying "Well, all that doesn't matter because I find the MG to be more important/useful." People are taking their opinions and backing them up with facts while you're just throwing your opinion out there over and over....

(Ce message a été modifié le : 02-08-2012 09:57 AM par WorldBosh.)
02-08-2012, 11:02 AM | Message : #59
AAnnoo 
(02-08-2012 09:55 AM)WorldBosh a écrit :  Pretty sure he responded the way he did because of you recommending an unorthodox and obviously less efficient playstyle to someone who clearly needed advice on his current, RPGless playstyle.

Besides, all you did was mention that you preferred MGs over RPGs and chose to ignore all the advantages people were laying out for the RPG saying "Well, all that doesn't matter because I find the MG to be more important/useful." People are taking their opinions and backing them up with facts while you're just throwing your opinion out there over and over....
Writing down some "facts" just as JiiJii about PP isn´t making you being right or "pro"...also, because "Royal professional Gunners" forms "RPG" that also is not a reason why that should be true.

You all seem to be quite certain that RPG + default weps is better than TNT + sr mg & default mg.
Want to play some 1vs1´s ? You can use your beloved RPG but only the default MG & default shotty.

Would get quite interesting wouldn´t it?

(Ce message a été modifié le : 02-08-2012 11:05 AM par AAnnoo.)
02-08-2012, 11:30 AM | Message : #60
orpheus###### 
(02-08-2012 11:02 AM)AAnnoo a écrit :  
(02-08-2012 09:55 AM)WorldBosh a écrit :  Pretty sure he responded the way he did because of you recommending an unorthodox and obviously less efficient playstyle to someone who clearly needed advice on his current, RPGless playstyle.

Writing down some "facts" just as JiiJii about PP isn´t making you being right or "pro"...also, because "Royal professional Gunners" forms "RPG" that also is not a reason why that should be true.

You all seem to be quite certain that RPG + default weps is better than TNT + sr mg & default mg.
Want to play some 1vs1´s ? You can use your beloved RPG but only the default MG & default shotty.

Would get quite interesting wouldn´t it?
Well you know you need to include evidence in order to provide a decent argument, otherwise you are just heading nowhere fast.
Making baseless claims and ignoring points is making you seem rather absent minded.

And about the 1v1s I can't because I'm at University.

Lastly I would love to see you be competitive against high levels with tnt. Because from how I've played w+m1 gunners generally are very easy targets.

And @ OP- try sponsorpay or wait for some free funds or something, but please get a RPG. Because you should be able to maintain some free weps from the claw.
(Ce message a été modifié le : 02-08-2012 11:38 AM par orpheus######.)

Aller à :

X
Ajouter cette personne à votre liste d'amis
Supprimer cette personne de votre liste d'amis
/fr/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/fr/ajax/friend