Hello There, Guest!

07-12-2009, 10:34 PM | Post: #1
Yodarkore  Go to next important person...
Do i'm the only one to see a few guyz use a new(?) aimbot hack? Mostly gunners (who put themselves on top of a house and must glue their mouse button down) and sometime snipers...

Oh and please dont call me noob or whatever i'm the first to tell to newbies that scream for hack that there isnt any hack when they just severly pounded with special abilities...
Find all posts by this user
07-12-2009, 10:37 PM | Post: #2
Dr.Zatan 
its not exactly new...Been going on for more than a month now.

[Image: 3]
[Image: spcopy.png]
Stalin<Trotsky<Zlotnik
07-12-2009, 10:40 PM | Post: #3
HenkDeSuperNerd 
Someone told I was using a aimbot with my sniper, I Luckily shoot someone death when he jumped out of a plane, full speed, 2 shots.
But really that were just luck and Skills...
It is the best compliment i gained in BFh so far.
07-12-2009, 10:42 PM | Post: #4
LtGramps 
I have not recognized an aimbot hack yet not for sure anyway. I know they are very easy to get. All you have to do is google BF hack and well you get the picture. I did see a guy get killed over and over but his stats were 17/0 which made no sense.

I do get a kick out of blasting myself on top of a house and clipping a few soldiers before I am caught. I was called a hack for that trick. And like the poster above, I felt complimented.

[Image: altoids.sig]

I have no skills, but I do have Battlefunds! (This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 10:45 PM by LtGramps.)
07-12-2009, 10:44 PM | Post: #5
Yodarkore 
(07-12-2009 10:40 PM)HenkDeSuperNerd Wrote:  Someone told I was using a aimbot with my sniper, I Luckily shoot someone death when he jumped out of a plane, full speed, 2 shots.
But really that were just luck and Skills...
It is the best compliment i gained in BFh so far.

I'm not telling about skilled snipers. You can see the difference with a skilled sniper and a cheater sniper. Usually the skilled sniper use the long range rifle, hacking sniper fast firing rifle since every bullet hits. And the skilled sniper doesnt end the round with a 20+ - 0 score, unless some extreme luck round. And the skilled sniper doesnt fire trough cover where he cant saw the ennemy and hit... One "lost bullet" happens, one "lost clip" is pure hack.

Edit: I really hope that with all that money we (those who finally havent quitted) put in the game since the robbing VP price update will also be used to prevent such hacks to happen and not only be used to finance some coke'n'bitches for EA CEOs...
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2009 10:46 PM by Yodarkore.)
07-12-2009, 10:58 PM | Post: #6
luckyaces 
I Know there are alot of hackers in game more so as of late. Found 3 in 1 server today Sad
It's really hard to tell if someone has an aimbot unless they are a sniper because its obvious and they twitch on kill screen.

I know there are obviously alot of soldier/gunners who are hacking but really is to hard to tell unless you are an invisible commando.

[Image: vietnamsig.png]
07-12-2009, 11:07 PM | Post: #7
saqmorrison 
this is full of wall hacker ,if you look in google bf hack go to main site the most download bfhack 800000 download in 3 day , so there are 2 or 3 hacker in each server alt he time ,alot soldier or gunner never use 6 sense but seen me throu some house ,
07-12-2009, 11:16 PM | Post: #8
calikoJack 
im not sure with this whole "theyre all wallhackers" thing since bfh provides a legal wallhack called battlesense. but ive come across a few hackers killin me while im in lvl5 stealth from a distance... :/

[Image: 2zqsit3.jpg]

one foot in the grave ie older than 25? join us
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/groups/72371
07-12-2009, 11:21 PM | Post: #9
Yodarkore 
Perma "wall hacking" can occur when you have 3-4 soldiers in a team who are (luckily) chaining 6th sense. Wall hacking, altough annoying, especially when used against commando, can give the surprise advantage to the hacker, but with skill you easily pwn the hacker (most cheaters as i suppose compense their lack of skill by cheating). Against an aimbot you cant do much but 1) find a tough cover (behind a house) 2) when under cover press esc and 3) change server... Confused
07-12-2009, 11:24 PM | Post: #10
stconquest 
There are two kinds of proof: Proof that you can share with others(video), and proof that you alone gather(visually). Unless a player records every single game they play, a well cloaked commando can give you the upper hand in gathering video evidence. I will not specify any of the "tricks" I have learned to use to catch cheaters as those "tricks" might better prepare a cheater for evasion =P I have a rather large folder of compressed "cheater" videos.

The other day I was playing on VV(my National Soldier). We had roadblock taken and I had just entered in the fenced yard, on the National side, beside the flag. I noticed two Royals on top of the low roof behind the church, facing the flag. They(one soldier, one gunner) did not notice me yet. I proceeded to use Burning Bullets on the soldier first...habit. As I was shooting I observed that the Royal gunner was aiming for the flag area at RB. After 2-3 seconds of firing on the soldier, he noticed me. Just then, the Royal gunner snapped 90 degrees in an instant, and hit me dead on with the bazooka. The gunners movement did not waver for a second. He targeted me in a time frame, and manner, that is considerably "un-human". This was easily observed as the two on the roof were only 15-20 meters away.

I did not this time, but...that is about the time I would bookmark the server, grab a commando, and start recording.

An envyExile signature.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 01:58 AM by stconquest.)
08-12-2009, 12:14 AM | Post: #11
calikoJack 
(07-12-2009 11:24 PM)stconquest Wrote:  I have a rather large folder of compressed "cheater" videos.

ever used it? and more importanly: ever with success eg having someone banned?

08-12-2009, 12:51 AM | Post: #12
|Grayfox| 
i reported 1 2 days ago

reported 33 so far

an aimbots strong point is also its weak one

an aimbot will target the closet target so all you need to do get a bunch of people to move infront you when get comes out just headshoot him but make sure you stayed stealthed not all n00bs are cheaters, some are just idiots who are semi smart as they wont use an aimbot on a stealthed sniper

Grayfox has reported 36 cheaters for 2009
Grayfox has reported 1 cheater for 2010
Grayfox has reported 1 cheater for 2011
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 12:57 AM by |Grayfox|.)
08-12-2009, 12:53 AM | Post: #13
stconquest 
(08-12-2009 12:14 AM)c4l1k0 Wrote:  ever used it? and more importanly: ever with success eg having someone banned?

I use it for i3D community bans. I do not know what EA does with the reports.

An envyExile signature.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 12:54 AM by stconquest.)
08-12-2009, 12:57 AM | Post: #14
Kandosii 
(08-12-2009 12:53 AM)stconquest Wrote:  I use it for i3D community bans. I do not know what EA does with the reports.
They use them as toilet paper and to burn as firewood.Big Grin

I have not once heard about someone being banned for hacking on this game. Yet I have found a lot of hackers throughout the servers. Sad

p.s. sorry c4l1k0 i messed up the quote (doh!)
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 01:07 AM by Kandosii.)
08-12-2009, 01:04 AM | Post: #15
calikoJack 
(08-12-2009 12:57 AM)Kandosii Wrote:  
(08-12-2009 12:14 AM)c4l1k0 Wrote:  I use it for i3D community bans. I do not know what EA does with the reports.
They use them as toilet paper and to burn as firewood.Big Grin

I have not once heard about someone being banned for hacking on this game. Yet I have found a lot of hackers throughout the servers. Sad
i never wrote that :O

(08-12-2009 12:53 AM)stconquest Wrote:  I use it for i3D community bans. I do not know what EA does with the reports.
well, i was wondering whether or not they actually do anything with the reports. my feeling is they dont.

08-12-2009, 01:23 AM | Post: #16
StrifeCoRe 
(07-12-2009 11:24 PM)stconquest Wrote:  There are two kinds of proof: Proof that you can share with others(video), and proof that you alone gather(visually). Unless a player records every single game they play, a well cloaked commando can give you the upper hand in gathering video evidence. I will not specify any of the "tricks" I have learned to use to catch cheaters as those "tricks" might better prepare a cheater for evasion =P I have a rather large folder of compressed "cheater" videos.

The other day I was playing on VV(my National Soldier). We had roadblock taken and I had just entered in the fenced yard, on the National side, beside the flag. I noticed two Royals on top of the low roof behind the church, facing the flag. They(one soldier, one gunner) did not notice me yet. I proceeded to use Burning Bullets on the soldier first...habit. As I was shooting I observed that the Royal gunner was aiming for the flag area at RB. After 2-3 seconds of firing on the soldier, he noticed me. Just then the Royal gunner snapped 90 degrees in an instant, and hit me dead on with the bazooka. The gunners movement did not waver for a second. He targeted me in a time frame, and manner, that is considerably "un-human". This was easily observed as the two on the roof were only 15-20 meters away.

I did not this time, but...that is about the time I would bookmark the server, grab a commando, and start recording.

Yup when you can get two people, at different angles, at the same time getting videos of a aim-bot or radar/wall hacker's; it's pretty easy to point out that they preemptively know EXACTLY where every enemy is at every corner. Or film them follow people through walls as where it would be impossible to see.

There are other tricks and things to look for but I'm sure you get the idea.

A friend and I just got blatant evidence of a royal gunner on RR with "cheerful toes, 4 of them"...
It was very obvious, he had a beat on every single enemy that would come in direct line of fire from any angle. If you were coming round a corner you ate a bullet the VERY instant you poped into sight... It was just impossible to do.

[Image: bwplanefight.gif]
08-12-2009, 01:35 AM | Post: #17
stconquest 
I just found a commando with permanent 6th sense in a server. He counter-marked me once, a bit suspicious, fine. A few more weird marks, and a couple deaths due to gunners on speed, my suspicion grows. I route my path(on BB, from town) to end up directly behind him at the farm, but far away from the flag with no other Nat or Royal around...another mark, and I get trampled.

I was sure when I marked him from 50-75 meters as he was trying to shoot someone else. Then I hide behind a rock and watched him switch to his knife and make a B-Line right to me. It was fun to watch him track me.

I have been wrong a handful of times(5 in fact). Always try to be careful, and methodical, with suspicions.

An envyExile signature.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 01:38 AM by stconquest.)
08-12-2009, 01:36 AM | Post: #18
Yodarkore 
i'm wondering if 80% of those hackers are just "chinese gold farmers" that gonna sell accounts for richie rich kids on e-bay...
08-12-2009, 01:41 AM | Post: #19
stconquest 
You can do that?...lol...how much would I get for my account?(just kidding)

An envyExile signature.
08-12-2009, 04:53 AM | Post: #20
ForgottenZero 
As far as aim bots go i see about 1 every 3 games i join. I have played against some hackers that put aim bot in their name.

Does anyone know if server admins still ban ppl for hacking as i havnt seen a hacker banned all dayDodgy

[Image: 7]

[Image: 1]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Online Shooter