Hello There, Guest!

26-01-2010, 07:57 PM | Post: #5181
MicroZigge 
This topic doesn't work, we should keep spamming the suggestion thread insteed that way they notice us.

[Image: errorlc.png]

feel free to use my sig!
Find all posts by this user
26-01-2010, 07:57 PM | Post: #5182
Sn0wboardfreak 
at the PTE the old prices are back Big Grin

[Image: siggij.png]

"I'm NOT an Official EA representative."

26-01-2010, 08:52 PM | Post: #5183
karkasas 
The old prices never "went away" there.

IMAGE REMOVED
M1k3ol:This image has been removed too many times, actions has been taken since previous warnings were not followed, if there's any question please PM Shadeshooter
26-01-2010, 10:49 PM | Post: #5184
Afterworld 
Im only here to see how stuff going and its still bad later be back in another 3 months.

(I will never forgive EA. Only if they do something.)

[Image: 11sh636.png]
The true Battlefield Heroes >>>(PAY NOW!)<<<
27-01-2010, 12:52 PM | Post: #5185
Dexploratio 
*sighs*

[Image: fs.png]
[Image: 1]
27-01-2010, 02:26 PM | Post: #5186
ShadeShooter
I think it's time to bring this to a close. Thank you all for your feedback, whether it was good or bad, it has proved useful and insightful. However Ben has given yet another statement on the matter. For those that may have missed it:

(14-01-2010 05:18 PM)BenCousins Wrote:  
(14-01-2010 05:06 PM)YoomOmer Wrote:  Say, what's Cousins place exactly in EA/Dice?

I guess you are referring to me. Contrary to popular knowledge, the Heroes team are actually not part of DICE. We are in the same building in Stockholm as DICE and EA Nordic publishing, but the Battlefield Heroes and Battleforge games are not part of DICE. We are part of a separate 'business unit', run by me as General Manager.

James Salt works under me as Senior Producer for Battlefield Heroes - he is the guy who runs the project. DICE are focusing on traditional disc-based games like Bad Company 2.

If you guys are looking for an updated official response from us, I can offer the following. In December there were 26% more people playing Heroes compared to November. Contrary to the opinions stated in threads like these the game did not get more unpopular following the changes. There was no mass exit from the game.

Our very successful December means we are able to hire more staff to the team which is growing fast. These new guys are going to help us increase the speed at which we add new content over the coming months. You should see some of this new content soon.

We encourage you guys to continue to give us feedback, but we have no plans whatsoever to return to the old VP/BF pricing.

Once more if any of you feel like getting in touch with me direct on this subject feel free to mail me at bcousins@ea.com