Hello There, Guest!

01-12-2009, 02:06 PM | Post: #21
Ille 
Well,indeed the weapons are still for free,but,they are overpriced,and Ben Cousins is wrong if he thinks that his answer would convince anyone on this forums,and the,about the unused VPs,i used to save then,i have 300 VP,and i'm using it over 3 months,if i didn't save VPs,i wouldn't have enough money to buy bandages,DICE is wrong,and even they know that.

DICE is throwing water on my sand-box game,and in the end,the sand will turn into quicksand...

i don't have money to buy BF,do you think that is fairness?

And,the last update also ruined the Commandos,i cant buy bandages,knifing someone is suicide now...

[Image: wedontpaybutton.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 02:16 PM by Ille.)
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2009, 02:06 PM | Post: #22
Morkenasse 
EA lets do som roleplay. think you are a 15 year old boy you can't buy BF so you only have Vp.
You have 1000vp buy Super weapon for 1 day 1000-450=550vp left and you need some Bandage/Wrench you dont have so much vp left after this. you play with your new weapon and kill many player, after a 1 day the weapon is gone and you dont have vp to buy it for 1 day more and you go and play the game, some kid with BF has the new weapon for unlimited time and he kills you esay because super/über weapons are better. it gets hader to get your vp to buy all vp item you need.

Is this fair?

[Image: signyx.png]

^ Paint FTW ^
[Image: ykxbr4p]
01-12-2009, 02:07 PM | Post: #23
wpGakyWolf 
ty shade
i'm sorry about all my rage topid.. just... i love this game... and it is the only game i play...
that's i have bouth 2800 BF's it's ok... i did it ones and that's it !
i think you don't need to do stuff like forsing people to buy BF's just because a lot of people are buying it ones ore 2 times...
please EA... make sense...
sorry if i say it... but the anti BB that is going to come out is stupid...!
again.. sorry that i'm saying it... but... are you TRYING to make soldier leave this game and have only gunners and commandos ?
ore ONLY GUNNERS ?
PLEASE ANSWER...

(26-10-2010 09:47 PM)GDude Wrote:  I thought Gaky left... Big Grin
Angel (This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 02:09 PM by wpGakyWolf.)
01-12-2009, 02:08 PM | Post: #24
BeachBoys 
I don't really care how nice shadeshooter is, bottom line, we can't have our weapons with VP anymore. If soldier with a closerange smg(from BF) is fighting me(forced to use the standard) who do u think is going to win? The default weapons are not very often anybodys weapon of choice, not to mention the fact that we can't use the new ones either. Thanks for the thread shade but honestly you didn't do anything but post a bunch of pre-rehearsed answers to our cries and the prices still remain too high to play.Undecided
01-12-2009, 02:09 PM | Post: #25
ShadeShooter Go to next important person...
(01-12-2009 01:55 PM)HELICOPTER_AMBO Wrote:  yeah this is good Smile
i didnt see some of those quotes cause they got lost in the flaming fires of death

Well the original plan for damage control was thrown out when some of the community took it upon themselves to spam the forums, which thankfully with a dedicated team of Community Moderators, we were able to subdue them enough to bring everything to this point. So I would like to throw a personal kudos to the Comm Mods for looking after the forums and allowing me to sleep peacefully. ^_^
01-12-2009, 02:10 PM | Post: #26
wpGakyWolf 
(01-12-2009 02:07 PM)wpGakyWolf Wrote:  ty shade
i'm sorry about all my rage topid.. just... i love this game... and it is the only game i play...
that's i have bouth 2800 BF's it's ok... i did it ones and that's it !
i think you don't need to do stuff like forsing people to buy BF's just because a lot of people are buying it ones ore 2 times...
please EA... make sense...
sorry if i say it... but the anti BB that is going to come out is stupid...!
again.. sorry that i'm saying it... but... are you TRYING to make soldier leave this game and have only gunners and commandos ?
ore ONLY GUNNERS ?
PLEASE ANSWER...

read all !

(26-10-2010 09:47 PM)GDude Wrote:  I thought Gaky left... Big Grin
Angel
01-12-2009, 02:10 PM | Post: #27
1eadFarmer 
At first(btw, i used to be CB tester, dumped it since i had 3 commandos) the game admins said that real money will be used for basically anything BUT in-combat advantage, I can't say we, the so called "free-loaders", can't use VP to buy those weapons but by incredibly increasing the price you are pushing us into a very small corner. If you continue that without changing the prices back, or at least almost back, anyone that won't pay the game will be just an arrogant "noob", especially the more unique setup players.
01-12-2009, 02:10 PM | Post: #28
xPaRaNoIAx 
I think the 7days - 1 month VP ratio was a good thing. Maybe a little at the low cost side at that time. But with the high prizes for 1-3days i am barely able to afford any of these things at the moment.

Edit: + adding only BF for Permanent (NEW) weapons would fix so much of the hate that has been created at the moment. Or anyhow a proper compromise between VP-BF.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 02:14 PM by xPaRaNoIAx.)
01-12-2009, 02:12 PM | Post: #29
-SoleSurvivor-
For real the updates are breaking the game, you almost had a perfect game that was makeing money the way you intended. You started out saying alot of attractive things to bring people in to the game, non of whitch u stuck to.1) alot of people got angry over the monkey/parrot lies 2) Your statment that BF's would not give un fair advantage, promise broken 3) Non of us want to hear that you have over head cost or salarys to pay, cause Bens interview stated " We expect to have 5% BF users and 95% non BF user" now stated "That was a few years ago" so your word is not worth crap to alot of hurt customers now that supported the game through all the beta testing.4) People are very angry over the time u've wasted on crap up dates like Fire proof underware, an a CM potion for all ( the latter is not so bad , but come on fire proof undies ) If this makes it out of pte into game then u need to buff BB to do instant damage value assigned to lvl of bb if 1/5 did 24 damage it needs to be instant damage to give us soldiers some confidence that we can still hang in a game with 3/8 to 4/8 gunners , we soldiers were not the weakest class we were the most balanced .Please reconsider the store also, as u can see from the post alot of us donot have a stock pile of VP. We jsut ask u to reconsider the steps u've taken.
01-12-2009, 02:13 PM | Post: #30
Rokka 
I have always about 600 Vps.
That's fine and i gonna spent them all when i want play this game really much (keeping still least 100Vps for later).
So What about same prices but longer time to weapons:
1 week: 150 VPs
A month: 450 VPs

Could you accept that?

[Image: funny-gifs-ready-set-nyan.gif]
01-12-2009, 02:14 PM | Post: #31
Mr.Royal5 
I think this new price system is total crap..150 VP for a weapon and only for 1 day ? Confused ...
01-12-2009, 02:15 PM | Post: #32
miniseb4 
hi im telling you if you don't put the old price's back around 100 000 players will stop playing( ex: yesterday i was playing and everyone said that it was crap the new price system and wanted to quite) Isn't this game supose to be free ? that te fisrt thing you guys wanted. And now i can't even play for 1 week can't buy even 1 weapon for 3 say that crap. If you don't put the norma price back im quitting

sincerly
miniseb4
01-12-2009, 02:16 PM | Post: #33
pohjan1poika 
these new prices suck give back the old prices
01-12-2009, 02:16 PM | Post: #34
Tetra 
Main issue is just the rate you earn VP vs. what you spend.

Weapons- I feel no gun is better then the other(besides uber) they all are based on range, so we should not be forced to use the medium range weapons and then drop a fat VP for a different range weapon, its 150VP/day, was 50VP/week, so why not 175VP/week?, if the case was that "we had to much VP", nobody is going to pay 450vp a day for a uber either, that's near 50 rounds to make it back, while a BF user can buy it full time.

Widgets- Im sorry, but im not going to pay 12VP per use of a widget, no sorry, that's almost 2 winning rounds per use just for us to get shot 1 second later and the effect go's away.
-Lower the cost by 45%-70%

Clothes- Prices for BF is okay, VP clothes could a bit of a slash on the prices, and maybe a bit more to choose from(something besides military clothes? i wear these in real life enough i don't need to in the game lol)

New widgets- I seriously hope these don't reach the main game, something that renders burning bullets useless and a Combat Med. widget that anybody can use? for BF?!?....bye bye soldier?

Overall fact is we cant earn nearly as much as what were paying out, and BF users are starting to get ahead, which is not supposed to happen.

[Image: pubsig.php?Tetra420;193460073;28]
01-12-2009, 02:16 PM | Post: #35
ARCH.ENEMY 
my main problem is with the pricing on the bandages and wrenches

even tho i have battlefunds i will not waste them on a perishable item that dissapears while you play
and paying for them with VP is not an option with how much they cost (i usually use 10-20 widgets a match)

at least make the crude bandages/wrenches available at a not too crazy price (maybe double what they were before) and i think you might solve some of the problems as the supreme buyers will still have an advantage with supremes

the weapons are not too much of a deal for me as i can buy them unlimited with battlefunds

[Image: 1]
01-12-2009, 02:18 PM | Post: #36
sapetto 
(01-12-2009 02:02 PM)8ogdan Wrote:  That, in my opinion, brakes the fundamental concept that initially made me play this game: a free-to-play game that doesn't give an advantage to paying players.
Agree!

[Image: izotas.jpg]
01-12-2009, 02:19 PM | Post: #37
Eburoon 
Currently I have a nice stash of 9000 VP. If I wish to continue playing without having to buy Battlefunds (but if the game doesn't die out, I'll probably will) I can play one character for about 45 days, starting from now, before I'm all out of VP. That would be a soldier, with the Super SMG, a pistol and the grenade.

I'm lucky I still have about 15 days worth of weapon use, but when that's over I'll have to buy them at the current prices. You'll probably reach your goals with me: I'll get rid of my 9000 VP, and like I said, if the game is still supported by a decent-sized community, I'll get more Battlefunds to pay for weapons.

However, you should consider that those 9000 VP were built up in a 7-month period, and a week ago I only had 7000, because I created two new characters recently (yes, I bought Battlefunds!). So basically what I built up in 7 months playing will be gone in 45 days, IF I wish to continue playing like I did.

Now, for players signing up after yesterday, this won't be a problem, since they'll work towards getting a better weapon "to play with during the weekend" and build up their VP stack the rest of the week. It's supportable, and yes, more Battlefunds will be bought (considering the low prices for the "standard" VP weapons), but the game just won't be the same anymore.

I really hope that, maybe in two months when the big stashes of VP are gone, you will consider modifying the prices again. Not to the previous level, but to something in between, which makes it possible to sustain one hero, with weapons of choice, if you're a regular player.

All I can do is dream and wish, but I'll do it for sure.

[Image: 5]

| Soldier Guide | Discovery of /me | Creative Spelling Ideas |
01-12-2009, 02:21 PM | Post: #38
StormWingsK 
"people have lot of vp"
but what with beginners?
we want normal prices back not this ********, dont be so stupid, not evrybody have money to buy battlefounds. now the players with battlefound are better!
Did someone from ea say battlefounds are for new clothes and exp boost&vp boost
not for be better
you failed! change prices to normal!!!

[Image: yoxz5.jpg]
01-12-2009, 02:24 PM | Post: #39
Obode 
At the very least the bandage/repair kits need to be reversed, I can not for the life of me understand how you expect to profit on doing what you did to those widgets.. I can think of a dousin ways you could actually profit of them... but from my point of view the widget pricing could only have one effect, which was causing a massive amount of rage..

While I think the new Vp prices for Weapons-vp clothing are horrible, and not a good idea at all.. It does not really concern me as I usally buy my weapons with BF anyhow.

But I think you guys have made a serious miscalculation concerning VP, yes there were a handful of players that had 5k+ vp, but you seem to miss the big picture... the majority of us have less then 1000 at a regular basis, the people with as much as 40k have been saving for the better part of the year.

At the very least reverse the bandage/repairkit prices until you come up with a solution that the community can accept, as it is now it will only have a bad effect on your loyal customeers, and In the long run I fail to see how it would benefit you, as no one in there right mind will pay 70 bf for a half a days supply of repairkits or med kits, and even worse the 1% that does buy this will completly shift the balance of the game.

Also you have promissed us so many times that you will be better with patch notes... there was no forwarning for this.... totally unacceptable and you know it.
01-12-2009, 02:26 PM | Post: #40
SilverJimmy 
Thanks for making this post, now we know at least you will hear us. Well, there goes my opinion.

1.- I don't know why you eliminated de Tiered Bandages and Wrenches. They made the game a lot more strategical and fun.
2.- If you want to raise the prices of clothing and weapons, raise it, but don't make us pay the same amount we paid for a month, now for only one day or three. I want you to come back to 1 week - 1 month options.
3.- As lot of people said before, if you raise up the prices, at least raise the amount of VP you get in a round, It takes me lots of games before buying 10 Bandages...
4.- I think that if you don't hear us and fix all those things up, the game will die soon.

Please, hear us, and at least come back to old prices... I don't want to quit the game because I can't afford nothing... Sad

[Image: 1]