Hello There, Guest!

03-12-2009, 01:14 AM | Post: #2121
vincentkiller#1 
(02-12-2009 10:49 PM)ale_47 Wrote:  i dont think EA will ever read this....it will likely get bored at page 10,it will do something else,and forget about it...

EA SUCK BALL !!
CRAZY EA WONT READ THIS!Angry
I HATE EADodgy
......lol
Find all posts by this user
03-12-2009, 01:15 AM | Post: #2122
National_Army4
"Something needs to be done, or at least said about this situation. 2k replies, 50K views - and a lot of rage quitters, when will this information sink in?"

He's right, why arn't they listening? Huh
03-12-2009, 01:15 AM | Post: #2123
Awkness 
I just realized I wont be able to buy grenades and pistols on my soldier anymore, items that for me are vital for the strategies I for so long have been using and are the only way to gain advantage over gunners on close combat, as for my commando, I'll have to try the standard rifle and knife, wich I presume will result in an utter failure and as for my gunner how am I suppose to match tanks and blow sky high infatry units without my Bazooka...

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 01:21 AM by Awkness.)
03-12-2009, 01:16 AM | Post: #2124
Hashbrownman2 
What is this??????? Three days only?????? It takes me a while to make 225 vp.......Esspecially now that im getting high levels on this account. This is meessed up. I say its just a money making scheme.Angry
03-12-2009, 01:18 AM | Post: #2125
National_Army4
Hashbrownman is right, and EA will not read all of this, we need to do something, all of us...... but what......
03-12-2009, 01:20 AM | Post: #2126
OpticalScythe 
i can see what they meant by ppl having alot of spare VP, but they went from to low, to wwwaaayyyy to high, im sure there looking into a better balance as we speak. i dont mind if the uber weapons stay how they are to give a trial period with vp then buy if u want to keep them. but i want widgets back NAO! lol. mandos are useless without them.

[Image: ghghg.png]
03-12-2009, 01:25 AM | Post: #2127
vincentkiller#1 
(01-12-2009 02:06 PM)Morkenasse Wrote:  EA lets do som roleplay. think you are a 15 year old boy you can't buy BF so you only have Vp.
You have 1000vp buy Super weapon for 1 day 1000-450=550vp left and you need some Bandage/Wrench you dont have so much vp left after this. you play with your new weapon and kill many player, after a 1 day the weapon is gone and you dont have vp to buy it for 1 day more and you go and play the game, some kid with BF has the new weapon for unlimited time and he kills you esay because super/über weapons are better. it gets hader to get your vp to buy all vp item you need.

Is this fair?

It is a pig fair!Dodgy
03-12-2009, 01:28 AM | Post: #2128
SiNNeR.Pt 
There's no way we can keep playing like this!! The VP they're trading for money ain't enough! -_- This will be good when most of ppl stop playing, and they get like 3,4 players playing on all servers..

I'm really disapointed with EA instead of getting us more interesting stuff that we can be interested in spending some real money.. no they just try to force us wasting money.. bah.. i'm goin back to Cs. -_-Angry

Peace Up
03-12-2009, 01:30 AM | Post: #2129
vincentkiller#1 
(03-12-2009 01:18 AM)National_Army4 Wrote:  Hashbrownman is right, and EA will not read all of this, we need to do something, all of us...... but what......

:idea:someone have to be in a TV and say this game is a bad game
lol
03-12-2009, 01:30 AM | Post: #2130
Mountain_Goat 
(03-12-2009 01:18 AM)National_Army4 Wrote:  Hashbrownman is right, and EA will not read all of this, we need to do something, all of us...... but what......

just stop playing.

if the userbase drops low enough, the game will fail, and .... well, they'll probably still not change anything back, because they're stubborn, and greedy, and never man up and admit when they fucked something up, even when 90% of the players are ranting about it and quitting.

[Image: huehuehuehuehueheuheu.jpg]
03-12-2009, 01:33 AM | Post: #2131
National_Army4
This is Bull@#$%, why are they doing this??!!Angry

(bet you they won't read thisSmile) also I would like to know how a petion is formed.....
03-12-2009, 01:35 AM | Post: #2132
Arondeslo 
its unfair, and manny ppl don't quit the rants because of the ultimate reasone of this game that made it appealing in the 1st place,to be free....As other "free fps games" you need to buy points and get that special weapon to pwn instead of the standard ones. Before the update, that is what this game used to mock. We could earn our guns instead of buying. But now, those special guns may be obtainable for free, but only for 1or 3 days, very short. If it was back to 1 week and 1 month, this would never EVAR!!!!!! happen....

[Image: aron_of_pwns_sig3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 01:37 AM by Arondeslo.)
03-12-2009, 01:37 AM | Post: #2133
vincentkiller#1 
(03-12-2009 01:33 AM)National_Army4 Wrote:  This is Bull@#$%, why are they doing this??!!Angry

(bet you they won't read thisSmile) also I would like to know how a petion is formed.....

because they are forcing us to buy BF! so they will have money!Dodgy
03-12-2009, 01:37 AM | Post: #2134
Ceuse 
i want to draw everyones attention again back to this thread
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/s...065&page=1
one of our best chances beside stop buying bf is to get as most media attention as possible.

one other personal note here. i read more and more comments that ppl say it would be ok for them if ueber weps are not awayble for everyone. THIS IS WRONG! if we want equality dont let your self get scammed in false compromises. ueber weps shoubld be awayble for everybody with a resonable amout of vp. as said before no advantages for bf buyers was and still is the key of this game.

[Image: eafailed.png]
03-12-2009, 01:39 AM | Post: #2135
UUDIBUUDI 
I think the idea they had was like this:
- allow new players to try & buy guns (with VP) (they can easily do so, they get boatloads of vp's for early levels and missions)
- allow other players (who have been freeloading for a while) to pay real money for decent weaponry
- raise prices on consumables in much the same manner

The first two I can live with; new players get to try out everything and when you do want to stick around, you gotta pay a few bucks. No big deal as long as you buy sensibly (i bought a few BF and used them on permanent weapons). After all, EA is running a business.

New players also get to try out the consumables, but only 10 charges? As a sniper (yeah boo!) I easily use up 10 in a single game, and that is when I am being careful! I can imagine other classes having similar issues...

For €5 one can get 1100 consumables, which is OK i guess, but perhaps one could install some discounts (VP-wise) for consumables for players with level < X? They need them the most (a half hp lvl 5 hero needs his hp more than a higher level hero).
03-12-2009, 01:44 AM | Post: #2136
wilk0r 
EA own themselves over money again? No way! I totally wasn't expecting that at all... lol.

And also, if you want to have an official thread dedicated to this topic, I suggest you DON'T divert readers of this thread to the 'new items' thread, it's just so obviously underhanded.
03-12-2009, 01:48 AM | Post: #2137
CrazyFlyGuy 
I want to leave because its impossible for people without BF to compete.

And if i do buy BF, like im tempted to do, i will only get alienated by people without BF, and kicked from private servers because I'm using non default weapons.

Overall, regardless of what i do if i stay, buy BF, or don't buy BF, I'm going to either be insulted constantly, or simply not be able to compete.

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.

Signature is a personal identity, not a billboard for politics/

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 01:49 AM by CrazyFlyGuy.)
03-12-2009, 01:53 AM | Post: #2138
Crazee1 
EA has been slacking off on all their games ever since 2005, and now they seriously just dumped most support for this game. Ea's games have been (most of them) degrading in quality or turning into moneygrabs for this stupid company... The reason they won't read this thread is that they simply DON"T CARE! This game brings in less money then the rest of them, so they think that screwing it up will make it do better! Any of the GOOD EA games were made by other companies but published by EA. They probably wont fix it. Angry

EDIT: Sorry if I was too brash, I was just mad at another game made by EA that doesn't work and they refuse to release a patch.

[Image: 2]
03-12-2009, 02:00 AM | Post: #2139
wiimonster 
I dislike the prices, and I have also noticed something:
Whenever an official at EA responds to something, it's either something good towards them(And they support it) Or something bad(Which they respond by calling it "spam" and refusing to say anything about the prices)
Other than that, the only class I can play as now is commando, because being a knife commando, I can use the default weapon(even though it sucks still, and they took what was supposed to be improved on the old knife and made it into a new one...)
Actually, I think that the "super" weapons should have their stats implemented into the original weapons instead of having new "uber" ones...For example, have the Royal RUBBER knife(It even SOUNDS useless) have the same stats as the Royal SUPER knife(Range, critical hit chance, base damage, etc) as with all the weapons.

We've also made the headlines too! Some gaming sites(Several, actually) have wrote articles about this game, how it was promised to be a free to play game, where buyers don't get advantages over those without money or permission to purchase battlefunds.
Someone even did the math, and this "casual" game has turned into something where even the most hardcore gamer can't make enough VP to purchase even 1 new weapon and sustain it(I know I can't, I play for fun, not winning...I bought the new knife for 1 day and that bought me down in VP...My average VP budget is 3.5k if I'm lucky, even 4k if I played as my commando before this super weapon that you NEED to be able knife now...)
P.S. I will still play this game, and I still like EA(even though I agree SOME of their moves haven't been so "Smooth!") But now I am forced to purchase battlefunds just to keep up with the game(Which I will probably do at level 30 for each character...)

(Sorry if this doesn't make sense, I'm WAY too tired to think logically)

[Image: 1]

Proud BF Buyer: $290 and counting! (This game is addicting lol)
Two level 30s! WOOO! (This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 02:12 AM by wiimonster.)
03-12-2009, 02:04 AM | Post: #2140
xxxvgipxxx 
i understand you need pay but please the reasin people have extra vp is beacause they save up just reset the prices (for vp) and lower those for uber-super weapons and in my opinion it will be fine people who want cool stuff or unlimeted weapon use can buy bf but for the casual pllayer its just not fair but i think this is very brave of you considering how much flame you are probly gunna get

[Image: 1]