Hello There, Guest!

03-12-2009, 12:21 AM | Post: #2101
XpingwinX 
well, if they don't wanna be a F2P game with the most inactive players, this should definetly effect their decission

[Image: 1]
Find all posts by this user
03-12-2009, 12:24 AM | Post: #2102
Juicecann 
(02-12-2009 11:50 PM)Claudioso Wrote:  The problem is that there aren't all defoult weapons for all class... A commando can be a sniper or not... And if i want make a "secret agent man"? I can't buy a pistol becouse it is too expansive, and i don't use the defoult weapon becouse there isn't!!!!!!!!!

this is all i really want. A default pistol for my commando.

[Image: 2]

fix yourself
03-12-2009, 12:25 AM | Post: #2103
james11rod 
:Pthey should have lowered the vps u earn enstid of razeing the price. saying "FREE game" is basicly a lie now...i might leave bfh becuse its like many games that are awesome and then they change it then its a bad game and i totaly agree with johnratchet3 in saying "if dice needs money then just ask us outright and id be willing to pay some.also i agree with p.shulze banner. thats all i have to say about that................................=P   Sincerly,    Jack McNamara aka  "Smellyjack"and also aka "jackjd"

Proud member of MFCPU MY NAME IS SGTJACK12...not james11....please look at my kdr....you will see that it is ossumTongue
03-12-2009, 12:41 AM | Post: #2104
Kilik9125 
Please change the prices back, alot of people have quit because of it, also your basically forcing people to BUY battlefunds, I was really looking forward to this game releasing because it was supposed to be a FREE cartoon shooter, well it said that in the trailer, looks like my long awaited game has failed to make me happy...

[Image: 6]
03-12-2009, 12:42 AM | Post: #2105
Bashaaii 
I'm considering buying something.
I'm going to wait for the meta game to kick in and the server list to sort out.

If we had a dedicated server list available and a standard p2p match making system beside it I believe we could all get along nicely.

Match making on dedicated servers doesn't work too well though. Either disallowing customisation, or slamming people into customised servers against their will.

Also, bookmark list needs a 'players' tab to show players in a server.
I'll only buy something once the game develops... but if it does, I WILL buy something.
03-12-2009, 12:47 AM | Post: #2106
Malvarlo 
I don't want to have to quit, but with a growing trend of players leaving it will become harder and harder to find a server.

It would be nice (as I and many others have said previously) to have some actual comments / replies from the EA reps, we're at over 2100 posts in this thread (admittedly there are a lot of spam posts in here) and have had 5 posts from Shadeshooter, none specifically replying to soothe our anger. It surely isn't too much to have a couple of EA reps pop on here and let us know if anything is being done, or even if nothing is being done.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=f16a8d84eeff9b...f4aec12cb3]
03-12-2009, 12:50 AM | Post: #2107
strikermodel 
(02-12-2009 11:15 PM)Randysnipesu Wrote:  
(02-12-2009 11:09 PM)Cupcake Wrote:  I agree on the fact that EA miscounted the amount of VP people actually have. The number of players who possess excessive VP is alarming, of course, but they are a small percentage when compared to the many who are barely earning any VP at all.

Furthermore, perhaps a fix to the prices can wait as you initiate more calculation, but at least respond to your costumers, your consumers, who pay and sustain this great game, with proper respect.

"No answers only lead to more questions."

That is why you incited the uproar of spammers.

The players with large amounts of VP are hardcore players, and those playing on all characters all day, the players using 1-2 heroes, for maybe a few hours don't get but 500 max a day
without a VP boost I don't think anyone makes 500 a day.

assuming you won every match, and they were all quick 10 minute matches, that would still take 710 mins, just under 12 hours.

[Image: 3]
sig by: .gunner: (This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 12:51 AM by strikermodel.)
03-12-2009, 12:51 AM | Post: #2108
Staii 
Wow, I didn't expect this big a mess after logging in for a nice game of BFH.

EA/Dice just listen to what your community wants and feels is fair. There are a ton of people here that will offer sensible solutions to the pricing with maths and sums to back it up. I first heard about this on Kotaku, one of the editors complaining about what you have done which was a huge surprise to me.

Good luck.

[Image: eg5veu.jpg]
03-12-2009, 12:52 AM | Post: #2109
National_Army4
"Our analysis of the VP economy showed us that people had lots of unused VP, which told us the prices for VP items were too low - hence the increases in VP pricing today."

WHO??!! Angry
03-12-2009, 12:54 AM | Post: #2110
HollowJuan 
are there any mod responses yet?

[Image: 3]
03-12-2009, 12:57 AM | Post: #2111
Malvarlo 
(03-12-2009 12:54 AM)HollowJuan Wrote:  are there any mod responses yet?

Noting worth writing home about. Sad

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=f16a8d84eeff9b...f4aec12cb3]
03-12-2009, 12:57 AM | Post: #2112
pownpown 
(01-12-2009 09:41 AM)HelloAndy Wrote:  Think about it like this: If you can assume that every player you meet will have a stack of essentially unlimited amount of bandages, then what good is that item?

It's better than just a few players having tons of bandages because they are the only ones that play 20 hours a week, isn't it? Why punish people because they didn't earn enough VP for more bandages, and didn't purchase any BF? And why is it at all necessary to raise the price?

The flaw I see in this is that people who don't play often and earn little VP are given the same price as those who play a bunch and earn tons of VP. And they probably wouldn't just purchase bandages with BF, since they might not want to invest in Battlefield Heroes.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 01:00 AM by pownpown.)
03-12-2009, 12:59 AM | Post: #2113
National_Army4
Also, its ridculous, and with the increased prices people will stop playing, and the econmey won't exisit... Dodgy
03-12-2009, 01:00 AM | Post: #2114
vincentkiller#1 
wth!Angry
you can't change the price! I only play this game 3 day! And now you change!
it is very hard to buy new cloth and new gun because i pay 450VP to buy a new shoygun and
ONLY FOR 1 DAY!!Angry
before i have 1110VP and now i buy the shotgun i only have 660VP!
I have no idea why you guys change the priceHuh
and i think becace you are try to force poeple to buy BFDodgy
Now i am no going to play this game any moreExclamation i am going to play my Call Of Duty modern warfare2!!
03-12-2009, 01:02 AM | Post: #2115
Chriszke043 
Hi Heroes,

i have an suggestion.
since you want to have some money for keeping the game going, why not make a compromise?
between you guys and your beloved players.
just let the price of everything as it is right now, think it's that you made the wrenches 'rare'.
but please, 10 rounds for 150 is way out of our league, and a 1-day weapon for 150 to!
so my suggestion is that you hold the prices as they are now(VP and BF), but let's say... 1 week weapon for 150VP, and alternative explosions(grenade, tank buster) a bit more, like 175VP(for one week).
then you at least give ut the time to refill the VP pot:-)
Same with the wrenches, keep those prices, but give some more rounds, like 20, maybe 30.
I see myself as a common BFH-player, and i could keep up with the prices before the major change, but i know 99,9% sure that after this i can't play normal anymore, because some of us need an alternative weapon to have fun!
My prices are just an example, btw.
And like some other players suggest, with the how it now it would great if give us more or better ways to earn VP's, free of course...

well, i get your point of the big change, and i agree with you on certain things, now i hope you agree with my point(and others)

it would be a shame if this way to awesome game is ruined by such changes.

your sincerely,
Chriszke043[Chriszke043][Smokey043][Chriszke][Foxxic]

03-12-2009, 01:04 AM | Post: #2116
Bulabulatoru 
I'm not playing anymore since 11/30.

Buying a weapon 1350 VP for 3 days ... i was thinking it was a joke ... it seems it's not ...
Weapons and clothes should be lasting for :
3 days : VP
1 week : VP
2 weeks : VP
1 month : VP
Unlimited : BF

Lowering the VPs we earn sounds like a good idea to me too.

The game is uninstalled but i don't say i'm leaving forever ... I will wait and see what happens in the coming months.

And sorry if my english suxx Blush
03-12-2009, 01:05 AM | Post: #2117
McSlaughter 
It's 7:03 PM (GMT -5), prime time usually for me, and I have 0 of my 32 friends on. I'm going to join up to 5 games consecutively, if I don't find a full game - I may quit today.

Something needs to be done, or at least said about this situation. 2k replies, 50K views - and a lot of rage quitters, when will this information sink in?

03-12-2009, 01:09 AM | Post: #2118
National_Army4
"The players with large amounts of VP are hardcore players, and those playing on all characters all day, the players using 1-2 heroes, for maybe a few hours don't get but 500 max a day"

Yeah if you hack or have VP boost.Dodgy
03-12-2009, 01:11 AM | Post: #2119
vincentkiller#1 
(02-12-2009 11:29 PM)DeanMcM Wrote:  EA SUCKS !!!!!!

i hate EA toooooooooooooooooAngry
lol
03-12-2009, 01:13 AM | Post: #2120
National_Army4
"Lowering the VPs we earn sounds like a good idea to me too."

THE ONES WE EARN???!!! WHAT THE----?