Hello There, Guest!

01-12-2009, 03:09 PM | Post: #81
Bolos630 
/signed
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2009, 03:36 PM | Post: #82
MaximDestroy 
(01-12-2009 10:43 AM)HelloAndy Wrote:  Just as I like to play the real game, and write here in these community forums, I also get my VP and BF the same way you do. I have 60 BF left as of now, but really wanna try out the new health potion so I'm gonna add some more BF today I think. I like to have my account as normal as possible to see how things works in reality.

You cant we talking right, its impossible to everyone to have a weapon buyed each day they want to play, now you need to go with default weapons (they suck, only knife is good), this must be a joke from you Dodgy

Click to sign!
[Image: 5d2k9y.jpg]
01-12-2009, 03:41 PM | Post: #83
Ichtis6 
/ Of course I support

But it's still not possible because a corporation has us deep in the ......Angry

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/groups/2994
01-12-2009, 03:45 PM | Post: #84
Vicestab 
Ok, I'll try to demonstrate my first reaction when I saw this topic:

OMGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, HOLY SH!T

RRRRRIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. Watch it, it's simply hilarious, digging their own grave lol. Yeah right, revert all the changes you want, now with this change it's quite possible it is over FOREVER.

No seriously, are they mentally r€tarded? You can ban me if you want to, I'll still have reason.

New suggestions go to:

1) Anti-frenzy-fire pants: Your character enters Matrix Mode, dodging 50% of any incoming bullets when the Gunner uses this ability.
2) Anti-stealth glasses: You now have the ability to see any invisible commando.

rofl. Countering specific abilities because you messed up with VPs/BHs, with specific equipment -- you sure are all a random crap of fail guys. Keep going, I'm sure you can do worse.

PS: Almost forgot, am I the only one remembering THIS FIRE PANTS suggestion being out there YESTERDAY? !!

» New matchmaking system
» Weapons/widgets pricing
» Potion/BB-proof pants
» New map called "SS"

WARNING/SPOILER: MORE INCOMING EPIC FAILS SOON. (This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 04:02 PM by Vicestab.)
01-12-2009, 04:14 PM | Post: #85
huddini 
First making the matchmaking suck really hard, than the VP madness, and now doing this to my beloved solder class (even though gunners are still like gods almost unable to kill!!!). This is enough for me I'm leaving.

Damn I've spend so many hours playing this game and I really have to say this: You fu**ed this game, I hope you get your paychecks in BF and than buy some food witch will last only one or three days.

Goodbye

[Image: 18]
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 06:42 PM by huddini.)
01-12-2009, 04:18 PM | Post: #86
kaelan253 
Against new useless items.

/Signed

[Image: pubsig.php?Jawax;199636563;40]

VP are now impossible to gain
VIVA LA REVOLUTION !
01-12-2009, 04:21 PM | Post: #87
Scotticus 
wow thts a strange idea, but i guess they are again tryin "to encourage more people to buy bf"
Thts the reason for the whole VP thing as said by BC in game

EDIT: /SIGN
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 04:21 PM by Scotticus.)
01-12-2009, 04:26 PM | Post: #88
TheStrange1 
signed/
01-12-2009, 04:52 PM | Post: #89
Sgt.Fuzzy 
Just encourage me to buy BF plox? wow this is sad. im done.

This is not cool. Change? the one time i support obamams change. We NEED change. This is horriable. And the the one day they come up witht level 26 jacket. The price is uped. Im said/in nerd rage. AND if i did buy BF it would be a waste, as i was thinking of getting it anyways, but no one is on to use it one. This is what we call... a Fail.AngryAngryAngryAngryExclamationExclamationHuhConfusedAngryHuh
01-12-2009, 04:53 PM | Post: #90
spitis_jc 
/signed

Level 273 with 11 heroes und Level 33 with 4 Heroes in PTE Dodgy
[Image: 3]
01-12-2009, 04:59 PM | Post: #91
Reddo 
So far the worst idea from them. Who comes up with this shiiiiyaaat? xD Make me a dev and I'll give you 10 better ideas in a day.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 05:01 PM by Reddo.)
01-12-2009, 05:37 PM | Post: #92
HelloAndy Go to next important person...
(01-12-2009 04:59 PM)Reddo Wrote:  So far the worst idea from them. Who comes up with this shiiiiyaaat? xD Make me a dev and I'll give you 10 better ideas in a day.

Or post 10 better ideas in the suggestions forum today already, and if they actually are better the devs will create it for you? Smile

Developer, Graphic artist, and friend Heart
[Image: 54823763.png]
01-12-2009, 05:39 PM | Post: #93
Lichelek3 
(01-12-2009 05:37 PM)HelloAndy Wrote:  
(01-12-2009 04:59 PM)Reddo Wrote:  So far the worst idea from them. Who comes up with this shiiiiyaaat? xD Make me a dev and I'll give you 10 better ideas in a day.

Or post 10 better ideas in the suggestions forum today already, and if they actually are better the devs will create it for you? Smile

there are already dozens of great ideas in there. but for some reason DICE wont even consider them
01-12-2009, 05:53 PM | Post: #94
milkkore 
(01-12-2009 10:05 AM)EbonyBlade Wrote:  What?

Completely immune to BB is no where near what bandages are.

If someone uses a bandage in the middle of a fight, they just get relit, and more damage gets done to them.

They have to get to cover before using a bandage, otherwise they just get burned again.

These piece of crap fire pants renders a skill completely useless.

Also, those "main threads" have been graced by the EA reps presense like once, with highly ambiguous "answers"

(01-12-2009 05:39 PM)Lichelek3 Wrote:  there are already dozens of great ideas in there. but for some reason DICE wont even consider them

Sorry Andy, with all due honest respect for actually replying in a serious, non-fvck-you-silly-community-way... but these two guys above are right.

And I know the question for the poll wasn't asked in the most objective way but just in case you care about the current results:

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/s...?tid=89525

[Image: 5]
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 05:53 PM by milkkore.)
01-12-2009, 06:33 PM | Post: #95
HelloAndy Go to next important person...
(01-12-2009 03:36 PM)MaximDestroy Wrote:  
(01-12-2009 10:43 AM)HelloAndy Wrote:  Just as I like to play the real game, and write here in these community forums, I also get my VP and BF the same way you do. I have 60 BF left as of now, but really wanna try out the new health potion so I'm gonna add some more BF today I think. I like to have my account as normal as possible to see how things works in reality.

You cant we talking right, its impossible to everyone to have a weapon buyed each day they want to play, now you need to go with default weapons (they suck, only knife is good), this must be a joke from you Dodgy

It's not a joke, but I use the BF versions of items because I want them unlimited after I've tried out which one that suits me. Because I hate to care about expiring items and, well ... a weapon costs something like 2 icecreams which takes me like five minutes to consume, but a weapon lasts forever. Smile

Developer, Graphic artist, and friend Heart
[Image: 54823763.png]
01-12-2009, 06:40 PM | Post: #96
MicroZigge 
(01-12-2009 06:33 PM)HelloAndy Wrote:  

It's not a joke, but I use the BF versions of items because I want them unlimited after I've tried out which one that suits me. Because I hate to care about expiring items and, well ... a weapon costs something like 2 icecreams which takes me like five minutes to consume, but a weapon lasts forever. Smile

Annnnyyyyywaaaaayyyy, I've only specced in these two. Now my character that I spent 20€ is useless and I have to reroll and buy new cloths. Oh wait all my other characters are soldiers and one Commando. Great now I have to buy more BF to get a new spot and even more to afford the new must have to have fun weapon.

[Image: errorlc.png]

feel free to use my sig!
01-12-2009, 06:41 PM | Post: #97
Pythagoras 
(01-12-2009 06:33 PM)HelloAndy Wrote:  

I'd rather have my belly filled with oh-so yummy goodness of epic, cold win.

I want my own icecream-stand next to my computer..

[Image: 4]
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 06:41 PM by Pythagoras.)
01-12-2009, 06:42 PM | Post: #98
Alt_of_empire314 
How long refresh time there is for the potion?
01-12-2009, 06:49 PM | Post: #99
urgualamand 
My soldier Mandrake is nearly lvl 30 and I don't care if they nerf soldiers to hell! (They probably will)

As it is now I can barely find any servers with more than 3 players. Its just really sad to start up BFH these days. I really do love the game!, but its empty now Sad

Where have everyone gone to? Did I miss something?
I doubt I will ever manage to become lvl 30. Nerf or no nerf, I couldn't care less right now, as I can't find any people to play against.

I will buy your weapons and stuff, just give me someone to play against Smile Sad

Yes, I do sometimes stay and play on a server with 3 people. It... just... gets... soooooooooo... boring......................... Zzzzzzzzzz...
01-12-2009, 06:52 PM | Post: #100
Zarimba 
Dear BFH team

Why would you nerf a completely balanced class like the Soldier with anti burning widgets and make the class useless?

Now commando will be UP , Soldier UP , and Gunners OP.

Soldier was Balanced! dont touch it.

This is a signature!
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 06:53 PM by Zarimba.)