Hello There, Guest!

30-11-2009, 02:25 PM | Post: #21
TheFatNerd 
(30-11-2009 02:24 PM)Funk001 Wrote:  GODDAMNIT GRRRRR I'm pissed now too.
They broke their most sacred promise that BF users will never have a REAL advantage over non-BF users...

LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm REALLy shocked that they actually have the nerve to break a promise like this.
Really...... NO REALLY..... the nerve....... ARG

haha, I can't decide whether this is true or sarcasm Big Grin

[Image: 1795751377.jpg]

-
-
-
My Complete Commando Guide <---- Click!
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2009, 02:25 PM | Post: #22
-SoleSurvivor-
LOL at this eveidence they are FULL OF SHIZ!!!!Look his mouth moves but only lies come out.
30-11-2009, 02:31 PM | Post: #23
Funk001 
It's serious this time....
I like a joke or 2 but this is crossing some boundaries that were sworn never to be crossed.
LIARS!!!!

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 301px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

[IG]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8439/newimaged.png[/IG]
I have a New Youtube Channel! Make sure to check it out.
My BFH Youtube Channel is also still there of course!
Also, check out My Website
30-11-2009, 02:32 PM | Post: #24
OpticalScythe 
plenty of people bought battlefunds, theyve stated themselves that there buisness model was trending well, i will not spend another dime as long as you are able to buy an advantage.

[Image: ghghg.png]
30-11-2009, 02:38 PM | Post: #25
RoTide 
DICE/EA, you can only punch someone in the face so many times before their skull caves in.

I, for one, congratulate you on alienating over half your player base in one stroke! You've hit small percentages repeatedly in other instances, but this time, you've entirely outdone yourself.

Again, congratulations!

Now watch as your customers leave to find a new game.

Oooo, if you act quickly enough, you can be the ones to _make_ that new game. You'll have to act quickly, however. Just a little hint, and this is free of charge, hide the DICE and EA logo's in your new game. I have a feeling people familiar with this game are going to stay away from those from now on.

Good luck!

[Image: 2hdbg5f.png]

Huge Nerfs, Huge Buffs, Perpetual Beta, Re-releasing "Exclusive" Content Money Grabbing, Paid-for Advantages, Rental Server Admin Rights Revoked, Hackers Everywhere. Do you need more reasons to dislike EA?
30-11-2009, 02:41 PM | Post: #26
Dende75 
We have to wait few weeks, i think. That's typical EA.

[Image: fhf3.png]
[Image: fhf2.png]
[Image: fhf1.png]

proud member of the fHF (fighting Hellfish) Clan!
30-11-2009, 03:06 PM | Post: #27
c3llz 
(30-11-2009 02:19 PM)Frozenfirez7 Wrote:  . And now the VP prices have gone grazy high too Confused

lol cheapos cant aford to spend ur vp?
cant aim for a head shot?
i make 100 vp every 5 rounds

as for the update wOOt love ya work. but it dont like my video card makes all things go black
[Image: 695b7d2d1650cb28db4a5fc523057978edaeb5cc.jpg]

the Soldier's have never been so good.
gunners look out i am looking for you

[Image: drunklaughing.png]

p.s. i am unhappy with the lack of support in the support forums. you should rename it to we look we do nothing
30-11-2009, 03:10 PM | Post: #28
msc204 
(30-11-2009 02:09 PM)Nameless Sniper Wrote:  I was looking for this, thanks for finding it Big Grin

DICE: I'm not very happy about this, I recommend you remedy the situation quickly Wink

Quote from U-238
Quote:How do you get your hands on these babies?

You can get them in the store NOW - for either Valor Points OR Battlefunds.
And guess what: they are CHEAPER than the previous weapons.

So maybe we are overreacting and they are in the store for VP

...you don't remember the previouse prices do you? For the "previouse" weapons I could have bought a normal weapon for 1 month with 225. Now, majically, I need approximately 30x times more than that... so no... in this case we aren't...

[Image: 30112_s.gif]
30-11-2009, 03:18 PM | Post: #29
csoldier777 
If they really want to make this a payed game, they should state so openly, rather than making things difficult for us to stay in the game.

Anyways, i buy some games from EA (FIFA 07 - FIFA 09). I am not going to do that anymore with my money. and NEVER BUYING ANYTHING BRANDED EA OR DICE.

Piss us off, we do the same!!!!

[Image: 1]
30-11-2009, 03:31 PM | Post: #30
csoldier777 
Still no explanation from GM??

30-11-2009, 03:39 PM | Post: #31
csoldier777 
Anyways, i m not playng this game until EA makes a decision.

Guys, meet me in forums, never ingame (until an explanation) or new update is available.

30-11-2009, 03:53 PM | Post: #32
XFirer 
(30-11-2009 02:09 PM)Nameless Sniper Wrote:  I was looking for this, thanks for finding it Big Grin

DICE: I'm not very happy about this, I recommend you remedy the situation quickly Wink

Quote from U-238
Quote:How do you get your hands on these babies?

You can get them in the store NOW - for either Valor Points OR Battlefunds.
And guess what: they are CHEAPER than the previous weapons.

So maybe we are overreacting and they are in the store for VP

Nameless snipah watches Equals Three!!!
(spamer)

[Image: bfhxfirercopy.png]
A Big "THANX" Goes to Acetonium for his renders
30-11-2009, 03:59 PM | Post: #33
BenCousins
Hi guys - that interview is from February 2008 I think - we've been selling weapons for both BF and VP for a while now - nothing changed there today. If you remember we made the standard weapons available permanently for BF in closed beta. These new weapons are no different - they are available for free with VP and they are available permanently for BF (actually at a price that was lower than before).

Our analysis of the VP economy showed us that people had lots of unused VP, which told us the prices for VP items were too low - hence the increases in VP pricing today.

We also frankly wanted to make buying Battlefunds more appealing. We have wages to pay here in the Heroes team and in order to keep a team large enough to make new free content like maps and other game features we need to increase the amount of BF that people buy. Battlefield Heroes is a business at the end of the day and for a company like EA who recently laid off 16% of their workforce, we need to keep an eye on the accounts and make sure we are doing our bit for the company.

If you guys have any more questions or comments feel free to email me direct on ben.cousins@dice.se
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 04:01 PM by BenCousins.)
30-11-2009, 04:01 PM | Post: #34
HerrVonFock 
(30-11-2009 03:59 PM)BenCousins Wrote:  Hi guys - that interview is from February 2008 I think - we've been selling weapons for both BF and VP for a while now - nothing changed there today. If you remember we made the standard weapons available permanently for BF in closed beta. These new weapons are no different - they are available for free with VP and they are available permanently for BF (actually at a price that was lower than before).

Our analysis of the VP economy showed us that people had lots of unused VP, which told us the prices for VP items were too low - hence the increases in VP pricing today.

We also frankly wanted to make buying Battlefunds more appealing. We have wages to pay here in the Heroes team and in order to keep a team large enough to make new free content like maps and other game features we need to increase the amount of BF that people buy. Battlefield Heroes is a business at the end of the day and for a company like EA who recently laid off 16% of their workforce, we need to keep an eye on the accounts and make sure we are doing our bit for the company.

If you guys have any more questions or comments feel free to email me direct on ben.cousins@dice.se

So these adds i'm seeing everywere are not enough?

I pressed the button
[Image: cousinsd.jpg]
30-11-2009, 04:02 PM | Post: #35
BenCousins
Nope, and we never expected to make a profit on ads alone.
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 04:02 PM by BenCousins.)
30-11-2009, 04:02 PM | Post: #36
-.]oNe[.- 
Nice reply Ben, and i understand. Shouldnt of posted your email tho Tongue you may get lots of Hate spam.
lol. Anyhow i agree with everything except the widgets.

GameOfDeath Wrote:Cheats code guide At top of evey page(thort u were getting rid of cheaters!!)
Epic Phail. Sleepy (This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 04:03 PM by -.]oNe[.-.)
30-11-2009, 04:07 PM | Post: #37
badboy1993 
what about those players who dont stove away there VP?? I only play my soldier, he is level 30 and cant find much VP. I hate to play gunner or commando.

Normally, other games have an ingame money reset system, if they find unused ingame money. They will reset it.

Lets say, EA/DICE can reset any VP stored above 500 - 1000 once a month or so.

Why you guys just think like normal, and do things accordingsly???
30-11-2009, 04:08 PM | Post: #38
Miguel_Orozco 
(30-11-2009 03:59 PM)BenCousins Wrote:  Hi guys - that interview is from February 2008 I think - we've been selling weapons for both BF and VP for a while now - nothing changed there today. If you remember we made the standard weapons available permanently for BF in closed beta. These new weapons are no different - they are available for free with VP and they are available permanently for BF (actually at a price that was lower than before).

I know you said to email further questions but;

With a little quick math, current VP earning rates will possibly be dwarfed by VP expenditure rates (of course this varies from person to person, but bandages alone will possible eat up most,if not all VP) meaning that at some point, BF's will have to be purchased to keep from being disadvantaged.

If this is the case, is this an acceptable outcome, or will VP cost changes be in consideration?
Thanks in advance.

30-11-2009, 04:09 PM | Post: #39
Ronny_Leetsauce 
i dont really see why widgets had to be taken away though? that seems like it gives an advantage to BF buyers... if you dont have bf you can only buy 10 bandages at a time
30-11-2009, 04:10 PM | Post: #40
RoTide 
Ben, the weapons that were "for sale" earlier gave _zero_ advantage over the stock weapons that you start with and never have to purchase.

These new "pay for" weapons do indeed give a tactical advantage.

You can not compare the new weapons to the old.

[Image: 2hdbg5f.png]

Huge Nerfs, Huge Buffs, Perpetual Beta, Re-releasing "Exclusive" Content Money Grabbing, Paid-for Advantages, Rental Server Admin Rights Revoked, Hackers Everywhere. Do you need more reasons to dislike EA?