Hello There, Guest!

01-12-2009, 02:49 PM | Post: #361
ScilentCrawler 
(01-12-2009 02:07 PM)Rokka Wrote:  How about keeping old prices buy changing days?
3 days: 150 Vps
7 days: 300 Vps
A month: 450 Vps

How about
3 days: 150 Vps
7 days 450 Vps
30 days 700 Vps
Permanent 2400 Vps

Cmon DICE... Dontcha have at least one economist in your BF team???
Or if you want to fail more: Make a new change to the game! Get the game "lives" so everytime you die a lifepoint is taken away from you and you have to buy a new lifepoint from the item shop for 40 BattleFunds Big Grin

But hey WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING!???
http://pte.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/s...?tid=10052
Im really dissapointed to you DICE/EA, now, why didn't you leave the game the way it was? The servers gave you money as well as the adds, and now you're going to lose more than 80% of the players as well as server clients etc. etc. If you don't change it soon back the player losses (and income losses for you) are going to be very high. Oh well, your problem, if this joke continues more than 2 weeks I'm going to change to another game... Your loss... [/u]Undecided

EA, this is what you get for failing around Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2009, 02:57 PM | Post: #362
lucky luciano 
"Our analysis of the VP economy showed us that people had lots of unused VP, which told us the prices for VP items were too low - hence the increases in VP pricing today."

that is just wrong - maybe unskilled players, low lvled and experienced got lots of unused VP...me used them, the only limit was the CD.....i got 3 chars, every one of them needs bandages, much....and i never experierienced that i´ve got too much bandages, in opposite...i always had to less VP to buy enough bandages...and now that update! if it stays that way, my bankroll puts me in the position to quit Big Grin

[Image: blitzkriegkopie.jpg]
01-12-2009, 03:21 PM | Post: #363
ShadeShooter
Ok Official Discussion Topic has been made, please place all your opinions there in order for us (The Community Team) to streamline your thoughts, feelings, emotions and opinions about the update for the team in our reports. Thank you
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 03:40 PM by ShadeShooter.)