Hello There, Guest!

01-12-2009, 02:16 AM | Post: #1301
SmockinJoe 
j'ai acheté des BF il y a quelques jours mais je suis déjà déçu de la tournure que vient de prendre le jeu.

J'ai voulu soutenir un concept original, et je me fais couillonner encore une fois par "EA aux longues dents".

Joli coup en tout cas, vous venez de pourrir votre propre jeu.

Choucroute!
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2009, 02:18 AM | Post: #1302
Rairun1 
Unfortunately, I'll have to quit the game. I'm not rage quitting. I'm not angry. I just can't afford all those VPs. I currently have 1300 VPs, and they don't go up nor down. I'd always buy a 1 month pistol, regular bandages, crude wrenches and 3 pieces of VP clothing (boots, pants, shirt). I was already considering stopping buying clothes altogether, because I could barely make any VPs to get regular bandages.

Now it's impossible for me to play the game for free. I can't even afford the long ranged pistol anymore, let alone bandages. Let me make this clear: now it takes 22 wins for us to earn enough VPs to rent a weapon for a day. If each match is 10 minutes long, that means I'll have to play for 3 hours and a half with a stellar team just to afford the weapon. This is not a casual game. I can't even be a knife + pistol commando anymore.

And the bandages are ridiculous. As a commando, I can't be around a soldier all the time. I need bandages to stop burning bullets, and I need them to heal myself after each knife fight. Since I can't afford bandages anymore, this means that even if I manage to knife a gunner down, I'm going to die next time I attack someone, because I won't have any more HPs. Well, that's not going to happen, because I quit. I don't want to do this, but I really have no choice other than paying to play, and I can't afford it right now.

It's a shame, because I had to work for the entire weekend, and I was looking forward to having a little fun in-game for a couple of hours tomorrow night.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 02:21 AM by Rairun1.)
01-12-2009, 02:28 AM | Post: #1303
randy118644 
i smell a total game overhaul

[Image: Natrage-1.png]
01-12-2009, 02:59 AM | Post: #1304
CrazyFlyGuy 
I'm wondering why only shotgun was brought out.

Hardly anyone uses it anyway... And its overpriced.

Soldiers better off with pistol, gunner better off with MG.

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.

Signature is a personal identity, not a billboard for politics/

01-12-2009, 03:00 AM | Post: #1305
SupremeT
BOOOO!!!!!
01-12-2009, 03:05 AM | Post: #1306
kawabounga 
(01-12-2009 02:16 AM)SmockinJoe Wrote:  j'ai acheté des BF il y a quelques jours mais je suis déjà déçu de la tournure que vient de prendre le jeu.

J'ai voulu soutenir un concept original, et je me fais couillonner encore une fois par "EA aux longues dents".

Joli coup en tout cas, vous venez de pourrir votre propre jeu.

Choucroute!

Bien d'accord ! Vous emmerdez les Francais/Québécois !

ElectronicChiaste !

Tburn the nat's ninja !Huh Undecided

Kawabounga !
[Image: 2h2jea1.jpg]

-----View my profile page HERE !-----Rate my Heroes HERE ! -----Check my Alt/girlfriend profile page HERE! Heart !-----
01-12-2009, 03:06 AM | Post: #1307
Fixan 
BOOOOOOO DICE/EA

Click to sign petition!

[Image: 1808750869vraissign.png]
01-12-2009, 03:26 AM | Post: #1308
Caymann 
I stopped reading at around page 38. Can anybody tell me if there's been any kind of admin response besides "Post in this thread, so we can easily pick out who can be banned"?
01-12-2009, 03:28 AM | Post: #1309
FullStrikeZ 
look at the topic [Guide] The real store

in General chat

[Image: kSR2dXkT9S.png]

modde Wrote:Dank dir vielmals. Auch für dein Support im Forum. Super! Wink

Players-Environment Official
01-12-2009, 05:18 AM | Post: #1310
TestOfWAR 
These prices are way too high and need to be changed! I can't afford anything now!

[Image: 2]
01-12-2009, 05:41 AM | Post: #1311
Filaret7 
I agree the prices are ridiculously high! I can't afford to pay so I'm forced to play more than 200 rounds a day if I want too keep up to the battlefund players (I mean 1 super weapon and 1 non-super)

[Image: 5]

01-12-2009, 06:21 AM | Post: #1312
[KZ-0]WAR 
READ MY SIGGY! I have many good ideas and know what I'm talking about! Smile

We're always recruiting! 18+ Elite adult gaming Killzone Zero!
01-12-2009, 07:01 AM | Post: #1313
rocket_magnet 
Buy buy buy...spend spend spend...

[Image: bfhachb79edb53c6fefbe2f.png]

Bandage update is ruining the game, Click, sign and bring back the bandages!
01-12-2009, 07:08 AM | Post: #1314
Tomatoes95 
(30-11-2009 01:28 PM)Petoro Wrote:  On a side note, I commend your efforts, Tommy
(30-11-2009 01:18 PM)Tomatoes95 Wrote:  [Image: newprices.gif]
Keep up the fine art!

Cheers mate! =D

Where's my elephant?!
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9416/pinkelephant.png
There he is! Smile
Shadeshooter says image is too big, maximum height is 250 pixels and you are too cool.
01-12-2009, 07:13 AM | Post: #1315
Rokka 
DICE listen Free players?
no.
Most of players are Free players so why get us away from BFH?

[Image: C8YsgBm.png]
01-12-2009, 07:18 AM | Post: #1316
OpticalScythe 
66 pages and 25 thousand views in one day, point proven.

[Image: ghghg.png]
01-12-2009, 07:55 AM | Post: #1317
cooolkast 
Just when I was about to consider buying some clothes and items this happens. This really is a case of trust and credit, which both have been lost for me. I can understand that you want to make some more money at a point, especially if someone higher up calls for it. But try to keep the spirit of the game alive! Just keep the VP items reasonably priced. Keep it playable for those who believe in a free game with no direct advantage for paying customers.
The regular players here are the backbone of the game. They are the ones, creating the ambiance of it, and pulling new players(willing to pay) to the game. They keep the forums alive, come up with great stories and great ideas. Don't loose their trust!
Would be such a shame to see the game go down like this.
01-12-2009, 08:13 AM | Post: #1318
Sikariboksi 
they have bitten a bite thats too big - and now they are going to choke in it.

[Image: 3]

Only visiting the forums for drama and to see updates (This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 08:14 AM by Sikariboksi.)
01-12-2009, 08:29 AM | Post: #1319
johnratchet3 
(01-12-2009 07:55 AM)cooolkast Wrote:  Just when I was about to consider buying some clothes and items this happens. This really is a case of trust and credit, which both have been lost for me. I can understand that you want to make some more money at a point, especially if someone higher up calls for it. But try to keep the spirit of the game alive! Just keep the VP items reasonably priced. Keep it playable for those who believe in a free game with no direct advantage for paying customers.
The regular players here are the backbone of the game. They are the ones, creating the ambiance of it, and pulling new players(willing to pay) to the game. They keep the forums alive, come up with great stories and great ideas. Don't loose their trust!
Would be such a shame to see the game go down like this.

cooolkast has said it perfectly. Keep quoting his post people, and it might get through to DICE if they see a whole page of it.

I want it noted DICE, that I would've happily made an effort to buy some battlefunds to help support you guys if you simply asked us. Not force us to buy them or stop playing. Because without our choice of weapons, clothing or bandages, its really not battlefield heroes anymore. With the prices as they are, no free player can afford them anymore.

[Image: signatureesm.jpg]

There's nothing wrong with flying like a maniac, especially if you're flying in somebody's general direction.
http://the-homeofjr3.myminicity.com/
01-12-2009, 08:40 AM | Post: #1320
M1k3ol 
killing free players is killing what gives the hype for this game to others...

a higher VP rate and lower BF was bound to happen since a long time ago (like when bandages got their price changed back in CB), thats for sure...widgets new scheme is not that bad, I mean, when you know there are players that can use 400 (not joking, real number) bandages on a weekend, you know something is broken...

real problem is that weapons got affected, I wouldn't have minded a higher price, but having to play at least 20 rounds for just a day of a weapon....thats quite an insane price...

weapons should be fixed, not so much on everything else if you ask me...a "real time of usage" scheme for that "1 day of use" could fix this too, just add in-game menu time too and you have it in a fair way...real time is not helping at all with current usage
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 08:42 AM by M1k3ol.)