Hello There, Guest!

30-11-2009, 12:45 PM | Post: #81
Commander_Botak 
If this keep going on. More player will stop playing please reconsider... If not dun say this game is for free play.. Even though admin thought it will help them make money it will not success.. Choking ppl money same as hustler....
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2009, 12:46 PM | Post: #82
Scarab 
I just went in game to check this blasphemy. Why the hell should I pay 150 VP for a damn grenade?! I can't possibly earn that much VP in one day.

I was I had never spent so much money on this game. </3

[Image: 2]
30-11-2009, 12:47 PM | Post: #83
zhongsifu 
I'm usually a really tight spender and don't buy much.
But now, I must play with default weapons.

Royal Army Anthem
(12-06-2010 06:21 PM)CanadianBoy Wrote:  (Sorry, but we're likely to be recognized as "Grammar Jews" in the near future.)
(26-09-2010 04:15 AM)YCheez Wrote:  I, KING, of cheezland, award you the medal of lulz
Infantry Assault Map! Sign now! Name needed!
Snow Map! Sign now! Name needed!
30-11-2009, 12:48 PM | Post: #84
RwR 
(30-11-2009 12:11 PM)Daemonium Wrote:  I can't believe this crap.

How are players who don't play 24/7 supposed to use the 2nd tier weapons?

their not their meant to pay them using BF .........

[Image: eafailed.png]
30-11-2009, 12:48 PM | Post: #85
Petoro 
Did you see Shadeshooter lock all the other threads?

That just makes our whining look a little less important...

[Image: sig-3.png]
30-11-2009, 12:48 PM | Post: #86
Leopold_lion 
I have been playing this game for more than 6 months now and this update will more than likely force me to leave this game, this is a huge shame for everyone, this update has shifted player balance and represents the greedy paws of you game developers
30-11-2009, 12:48 PM | Post: #87
Baby_Ninja_Jesus
Nice work fuckwit, way to ruin ANOTHER game, are you making a wall of MMO's that you've run into the ground? is one of your head people against MMORPG's or something?
30-11-2009, 12:48 PM | Post: #88
Cupcake 
Okay, so let's say we'll just do our other missions to gain some VP for these excessive prices. OH WAIT, I can't finish or start that particular one because I CAN'T AFFORD IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
30-11-2009, 12:49 PM | Post: #89
TheFatNerd 
Huge joke.

[Image: 1795751377.jpg]

-
-
-
My Complete Commando Guide <---- Click!
30-11-2009, 12:50 PM | Post: #90
Moke 
ridiculus... just....ridiculus
30-11-2009, 12:50 PM | Post: #91
Robwar
All I say is....screw you EA.
30-11-2009, 12:50 PM | Post: #92
Dr. Rabbit 
(30-11-2009 12:48 PM)Petoro Wrote:  Did you see Shadeshooter lock all the other threads?

That just makes our whining look a little less important...

If there's THIS much protesting within 30 minutes of an update... they should get a damn clue and realize how badly they messed up this time.

[Image: VuIJBAM.png]
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 12:51 PM by Dr. Rabbit.)
30-11-2009, 12:51 PM | Post: #93
iQue 
(30-11-2009 12:44 PM)Vrub Wrote:  One day I talked to the friend ot that I hope that DICE or EA's, etc. will not go this way and you will not need to pay real cash to be better than a kid who got father credit card.
when my time for guns is over i not play even in this game.

This update is a misunderstanding!

Yea... I don't play BFH very seriously, as I play other games more regularly but I still love jumping into a game of BFH sometimes (I even payed for clothes!). I don't have time to play BFH 2 hours every day, just to get the tank buster that pretty much everyone regardless of playing time should have access to one way or another.

Lowering the BF prices was a great idea but the shock raise of VP seriously impacts the game in a very negative way.

DICE, I can say for sure that this will seriously hurt your reputation if you don't do something soon.
30-11-2009, 12:51 PM | Post: #94
shawncda2 
Just one thing.

PLEASE, tell me that the price for the new unique bandages and the old weapons are wrong.
PLEASE. 120 for 10(band-Wrench) and 150 per day(Weapons) it's just crazy.

[Image: bfheroessig091420090653.png]
30-11-2009, 12:51 PM | Post: #95
PizzanCake 
This is bloody unbeliveble, i hope its either a joke or a big fat error.

[Image: 2z9i0hz.png]

Cry havoc and let slip, the dogs of war
30-11-2009, 12:51 PM | Post: #96
Bauzi 
(30-11-2009 12:31 PM)johnratchet3 Wrote:  Dice. We could forgive you for the year-long wait for open beta. We could forgive you for shoddy updates you provided us during this time. We could forgive you the unbelievable number of BF clothing compared to the VP clothing. We could forgive you for the punkbuster mayhem. We could forgive you for the unsatisfactory number of free for all (non BF related) updates. We could forgive you for the troop trap and secret sniper nerf incident. But DICE, this has finally gone too far.

You have broken one your core promises. To majorly blur the gameplay differences between paying and non-paying customers. In the eyes of the people who play this game, this new update has/will ruin the game. In your eyes, you get richer. Wrong.

I know most of the DICE staff get cash privelages; after all, they did make the game. So they're used to a big fat infinite sign where the BF and VP levels are. I dare you to sign up with a new account, use your hacks to get to level 10, and tell me how long it takes for you to purchase just 1 of these weapons. Now compare that time to how long it lasts.

If you still play with your office friends, I guaruntee you will loathe looking worse, healing worse, and now, FIGHTING worse than your paying companions. Bandages are now essentially BF only, and now you're going to loathe anyone you meet who kills you with this shiny new uber weapon AND procedes to taunt you with monkey grunts. What does this person do? They quit. Bye bye chances for BF purchases.

Dice. Nobody is going to like this update.

Today is the darkest day in Battlefield Heroes history.

I agree for 100%

What I liked about this game was the FACT that a non paying player can achieve as much as an active paying gamer. The only difference were: A non paying player had to play more to compensate XP and VP boosts. That's it and that's fine.

That's why I thought of spending BF, because I really liked the idea of this game in terms of financing itself, but now I won't pay BF at all. No no and NO NEVER!

You ruined it and I want every player to NOT buy any BF at all after this update. Show them that we don't want this and that we don't accept it. DICE I give you one single update to fix this. If you don't I'll quit.

Oh and many other non paying players will quit because the game is getting unfair and is pressing money out of the players. Without those players you won't have enough for your shiny new matchmaking and more and more servers will close. Now tell me: Was it worth it?

I played a lot recently with all my 3 heroes and only have ~3500 VP. I only buy widgets from time to time and never bought clothes. Now tell me how I'm able to buy all this overpriced weapons for a longer time and how is the actual casual gamer supposed to do?

Oh and it will be even more hard to play as a Commando against an increasing amount of hackers (just saw one yesterday again) without bandages and better weapons? You're so fucked up now!

This is it DICE. You ruined the game. I believed in you. You made such great games with Bad Company 1 and 1943, but you fucked this one up. Go to hell.

Quote:Okay, so let's say we'll just do our other missions to gain some VP for these excessive prices. OH WAIT, I can't finish or start that particular one because I CAN'T AFFORD IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
OH MY GOD! You're so true! >_>

Moderator VonCyblos Edit:
Hero! This signature does not comply with the Battlefield Heroes Forum Rules. Please read the UPDATED FORUM RULES and correct your signature. You can choose to NOT have a signature, or correct it. Failure to comply with this notice, will risk actions on your account.

You're getting this message because your signature is b]either[/b] more than 250 pixel TOTAL in graphical height, OR you have MORE than two lines of additional text, OR you have inappropriate imagery OR other game related imagery OR you have links to rick rolls or un-approved websites OR non BFH website OR have more than one signature, OR you have inclusive foul language. (This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 12:55 PM by Bauzi.)
30-11-2009, 12:51 PM | Post: #97
apchrome 
EPIC FAIL IN RED PAINTED ALL OVER BFH.

[Image: pm6.png]
30-11-2009, 12:51 PM | Post: #98
Solid Snail 
(30-11-2009 12:26 PM)Kartoffelmos Wrote:  No, they're gonna be minced meat when they encounter US Big Grin.

As I am at school atm., I don't know what have happened in the store, but I hope they added the new knife. As for the pricing, it's just ridiculously expensive....
We finaly got our buff, but at what price? WHAT PRICE?!

BRO DO YOU EVEN HAMMER?

I have a space in my name

30-11-2009, 12:51 PM | Post: #99
Cyruss 
I will NEVER buy bandages and wrenches with battlefunds.

30-11-2009, 12:52 PM | Post: #100
Reddo 
Worst update so far. Really thoughtless of them, I guess they spent 5 minutes thinking up the new prices and the rest of the time playing Hello Kitty Online.