Hello There, Guest!

30-11-2009, 12:06 PM | Post: #21
LtdEbola 
who is the über-knife and the über rifle?? no weapons for the commando? lol ea/dice....and the prices of all other weapons are a joke!!! whats going on?

[Image: 2]
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2009, 12:06 PM | Post: #22
xemmy 
I am surprised to say it mildly. This is indeed an unfair advantage for Battlefunds.
Yes you can buy the shotgun for VP, but the price is just astronomical. More than 1000VP for 3 days is just ...........
Really a sad day for this once great game Sad

30-11-2009, 12:06 PM | Post: #23
shawncda2 
AAAAAND they fail XD

God the old pistol for 450 every 3 days is just great. I want it. Really. XD

And the Supreme bandage only for 120=10uses is great too XD

Now: if you go watch the prices everything else cost like the half: Full time shirts 380(instead of 520) and the plain white t-shirt for just 140BF unlimited! XD

[Image: bfheroessig091420090653.png]
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 12:08 PM by shawncda2.)
30-11-2009, 12:06 PM | Post: #24
Xsear 
Wtf, the BF price is so cheap O_O
Seriosuly, the unstyled guns were like 600BF perma and now the better guns are going to be cheaper in perma? Sense is not made, is DICE trying to seriously piss the previous weapon buyers off?

[Image: 5BQYy.png]
30-11-2009, 12:08 PM | Post: #25
krumhur 
Great, this must the "surprise" they promised on twitter!

bye bye "free game" idea.

You need BF now for anything. And all of this was "stealth" or "ninja" fixed! Heck, i liked the last patch where they said "no ninja fixes this time", because this time they screwed many things at once.

Standard weaps are too much expensive to use them for a month, Widgets are 10 per 120VP, the very few VP clothes are hell expensive to keep now.

and on top of this, people who bought exclusive clothes, or perma weaps earlier spent more for nothing..bah i dont like this kind of marketing, they want to kill the game before open beta ends maybe?

[edit]: to be more polite

.clicky.
[Image: 1]

Great Petitions:
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 12:13 PM by krumhur.)
30-11-2009, 12:08 PM | Post: #26
Obode 
Charging BF for Bandages and Repair kit is totally unacceptable...
30-11-2009, 12:09 PM | Post: #27
Tomonor 
okay srsly.... only supreme bandages/wrenches?? extended VP price for normal stuff??! überpricy new weaps?!! okay, that does it...
Hell to bfh!

30-11-2009, 12:09 PM | Post: #28
Cupcake 
I wouldn't care so much about the disadvantage with the new shotgun, but increasing the previous weapon prices and decreasing days? What the hell are they trying to do, force us to quit?
30-11-2009, 12:09 PM | Post: #29
HELICOPTER_AMBO 
your fav tops in the store pytt!

[Image: DuckJunkie.gif]

Youtube Channel | Twitch! | BF4 | I am a community moderator, not an official EA representative | Steam | 100 Duckshots? | Forum Rules

30-11-2009, 12:10 PM | Post: #30
Dns
i love it.
every company offering a "free" game falls victim to their own greed sooner or later.
guns for bfunds only? (its bf only in reality cause the vp price is crazy) i just love it!
everyone will complain "they are 2 expencive"
the prices will drop
people will say "oh its allright now"...and forget about the early empty promises (no guns for bfunds)

just love it Smile
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 12:14 PM by Dns.)
30-11-2009, 12:10 PM | Post: #31
UrMumFTW 
I think the devs made a big boo boo lol

Moderator Groonz edit:
Your signature breaks the signatures rules. Signatures can only be 250px in height by 900px in width, with a 500KB size limit.
[img.]http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww73/mikedakiller/bfheroes-sig-12272009044519.png[/img]
[Image: fmrlg6.jpg]
30-11-2009, 12:10 PM | Post: #32
Lucifer_GR 
450 vp just to buy a simple gun for 3days? Angry why they ruining this game? Confused
the BF money is low but only if you can afford BF Dodgy
the game will be unbalanced for sure Confused

[Image: GACsig.png]
http://www.madstatter.net/
30-11-2009, 12:10 PM | Post: #33
Siew 
OMG, you cant be serious dice...

175 vp for 3 days tank buster Dodgy

this cant be true, why so hardcore expensive...sorry but i think this is so stupid...

do you want to force the community to buy bf with so expensive weapons Undecided
very bad decision in my opinion Sad
in a few days i wanted to buy battlefunds to get some clothes and weps, but now i wont do that...

dice im disappointed, now bf buyers will have a real advantage because vp only players can´t get enough vp to be competed Confused

greetz

[Image: DICE&c=4&d=3&e=905&f=1]
30-11-2009, 12:10 PM | Post: #34
Solid Snail 
Good thing i still got the battlefunds from the wallie competition.
Although as a knifer, im gonna be swiss cheeze if i encounter these new weapons

BRO DO YOU EVEN HAMMER?

I have a space in my name

30-11-2009, 12:11 PM | Post: #35
Daemonium 
I can't believe this crap.

How are players who don't play 24/7 supposed to use the 2nd tier weapons?
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 12:12 PM by Daemonium.)
30-11-2009, 12:13 PM | Post: #36
Tomonor 
35 BF for 50 bandage? or 120 VP for 10 bandage??! thats bullsh*t xD if they are not fixing this, i go back to 2142, no sh*tty microtransactions there

(This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 12:15 PM by Tomonor.)
30-11-2009, 12:13 PM | Post: #37
Daliminator 
Um. Whoah. No more crude bandages?! And I think they took away some of mine... like 100 uses.

Sad

[Image: 22]
30-11-2009, 12:14 PM | Post: #38
Jerrymander 
I'm glad they lowered the BF cost of stuff, but removing all the other widgets? Really?

[Image: 5]
30-11-2009, 12:14 PM | Post: #39
Tomatoes95 
Ahem...I'm thinking that maybe this is a drawback to these new weapons. They're bloody expensive! Smile
And there's only one of them available so far...

However, Battlefunds only? (Seeing as it will be nearly impossible to keep the weapons for more than two weeks, no matter how many Valour Points you have.) I rememeber it clearly... "...you will not be able to pay to get an advantage in the game. You will only be able to buy cosmetic items..."
What happened to that?

Also, why are we only able to get Supreme Bandages and Wrenches? It's ridiculous! I don't want to heal as a commando, that's what soldiers are for. I just want to stop those Burning Bullets. I only want a quick heal as a soldier while my Combat Medicine is cooling down. Not to have my entire health refreshed.

On the other hand, the new clothing items are fantastic. They make me consider (finally) buying Battlefunds. I've already got a look all figured out, but would there be much point in buying Battlefunds if I might not play the game anymore? No. The way this game looks like it's going I might not be playing.
Ah! Who am I kidding?! I could never stop playing this game! Smile

In conclusion, bring back my other bandages and wrenches, make the standard weapons the prices they used to be. (Über and super weapons should stay at the current price so it doesn't get too unbalanced.) Finally, keep the new clothes. Smile
(Only if you want to. Smile )

Where's my elephant?!
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9416/pinkelephant.png
There he is! Smile
Shadeshooter says image is too big, maximum height is 250 pixels and you are too cool. (This post was last modified: 30-11-2009 12:46 PM by Tomatoes95.)
30-11-2009, 12:15 PM | Post: #40
siiix
wow i was thinking this was a joke post, i had to actually load the game to see it for my self

this is not what i had in mind when i suggested integrating VP in to the prices !

just WOW

you have to play about 110 rounds a month just to be able to pay for your 1 single weapon WITH VP boost, that just don't make any sense, and about 150 with out VP boost

maybe they just want to drain the VP boost over load we have at the moment, i mean many players have over 20000VP stocked up, but that will be gone fast, and i have the feeling a lot more vp items are coming so be careful guys spending that VP