Hello There, Guest!

23-11-2009, 05:01 AM | Post: #1
Impostor  Go to next important person...
Are there any FPS games like BFH without hackers? Name me some, I wanna see for myself.

[Image: ImpostorRevelations.gif]

Our Server Bookmark: Impostor's Revelations | Our website: http://www.impostorsrevelations.com
[/URL]PBSS: i3D Punkbuster Screen Shots | Hackers Busted by PBSS: Impostor's Revelations PBSS
Find all posts by this user
23-11-2009, 05:01 AM | Post: #2
Silverfox07 
none, worst one of them all is Warrock thou. if u wana know what game to stear clear of.

Please read the rules on signatures before posting a new one in the future.
23-11-2009, 05:03 AM | Post: #3
XBrzk3rzX 
buy a consoleBig Grin

[Image: 2ltqcnc.png]

-Words of wisdom since 2009-
23-11-2009, 05:10 AM | Post: #4
ElectrifiED 
Are there any FPS games without hackers? no.

[Image: electrifiedbfhsig.gif]
23-11-2009, 05:15 AM | Post: #5
Kellino45 
Team Fortress 2

[Image: 5]
23-11-2009, 05:17 AM | Post: #6
DontClickHere 
You mean free shooters? Well, believe it or not, Battlefield Heroes actually has the best hacker situation when you compare it to other free shooting games.

GunZ: God mode, Infinite bullets, No delay bullets (aka 1000 rockets a second), Aimbots, and MORE
Warrock: Extra health, Auto heal, Auto reload, Aimbots, and MORE
Crossfire: Wall Hack (not like the radar hack here. you can actually shoot through walls), Aimbots, and MORE
Battlefield Heroes: Radar hack and Aimbot

At least in Battlefield Heroes there isn't any god mode or 1 hit kill or super damage hacks like the other games. Tongue

[Image: 1]
23-11-2009, 05:17 AM | Post: #7
amondominus 
(23-11-2009 05:15 AM)Kellino45 Wrote:  Team Fortress 2
Lmao, youtube this game + hax...

Every online game is infested with hackers.

The Baron Sez; Please read the forum rules on signatures before posting a new one.
23-11-2009, 05:18 AM | Post: #8
Kellino45 
(23-11-2009 05:17 AM)amondominus Wrote:  

Lol true, but it's still quite fun. Especially on the all-crit 3PG servers

23-11-2009, 05:19 AM | Post: #9
BulletEater 

Team Fortress 2 has A LOT OF HACKS. The only reason why you don't see too many hackers is because the kick function really handles them 99.9% of the time. The only time you really see hackers on a server is when you're on a server full of idiots or a server with a very ignorant admin.
23-11-2009, 05:21 AM | Post: #10
Kellino45 
(23-11-2009 05:19 AM)BulletEater Wrote:  

Team Fortress 2 has A LOT OF HACKS. The only reason why you don't see too many hackers is because the kick function really handles them 99.9% of the time. The only time you really see hackers on a server is when you're on a server full of idiots or a server with a very ignorant admin.

Exactly

23-11-2009, 05:48 AM | Post: #11
d3phext 
wtf, OP? Do you also walk into Best Buy and ask where else you may purchase consumer electronics?

23-11-2009, 06:19 AM | Post: #12
Znath 
I imagine EA's been able to keep the hackers somewhat at bay due to the way EA's file structure works.
Most things like damage, health, movement, etc are SERVER side, meaning if you fiddle with the game files
suddenly the game goes "DOES NOT MATCH" and you're banned. You can see this easy by altering one characte
on one file on BF2, or renaming a file. You'll instantly not be able to join any online matches...

Heroes works similarly but even further to the point where the only things player-side are aim
and the data of where players are. So cheaters will be able to mess around and see other players
and then be able to aim at them...

but they can't go total-gunz where people are flying around completely immolating with explosions all over
and bullets doing 500 damage and infinite health. Luckily....

My topic comparing all the Uber/Super weapons to originals, AND New Longrange TIER2 data
[Image: wupbgn.png]

*I'd like to credit Keith Thompson for the PanzerFluch he does great artwork*
-Account #1761 Closed Beta 2
Have you beaten Tank IV, or better, have you MASTERED tanks? Post it here
23-11-2009, 06:27 AM | Post: #13
Zisct 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fre...n_shooters

There you go bro.
23-11-2009, 06:27 AM | Post: #14
Jake_a_j 
(23-11-2009 05:17 AM)DontClickHere Wrote:  GunZ: God mode, Infinite bullets, No delay bullets (aka 1000 rockets a second), Aimbots, and MORE

That would be some SERIOUS rocket jumping right there.

Free-to-play (F2P, FTP) refers to any game that has an option of allowing its players to play without paying.
Many game developers keep a free-to-play version running so people can try the game before paying the membership costs.
Other developers, for example Softnyx or Nexon, generate revenue by selling in-game items that significantly enhance the player's in-game experience. In-game items can be purely cosmetic (vanity items), enhance the power of the player (power items), or accelerate progression speed (booster items). A common technique used by developers of these games is for the items purchased to have a time limit, after this expires the item must be repurchased before use can continue.

Play 4 Free

Play 4 Free is a specific, brand of free-to-play games such as EA:Battlefield Heroes

Even Wikipedia is smarter than you

TL: DR Hacks are cheaper than this!
23-11-2009, 06:34 AM | Post: #15
XFireball? 
I don't think so how do hackers get past like for example game guard i play combat arms heap of hackers...... mw1 yeah.....

[Image: xfireball.png]

I am a Monarchist, NOT an EA representative.
23-11-2009, 06:52 AM | Post: #16
Jake_a_j 
(23-11-2009 06:34 AM)XFireball? Wrote:  I don't think so how do hackers get past like for example game guard i play combat arms heap of hackers...... mw1 yeah.....

What?

Free-to-play (F2P, FTP) refers to any game that has an option of allowing its players to play without paying.
Many game developers keep a free-to-play version running so people can try the game before paying the membership costs.
Other developers, for example Softnyx or Nexon, generate revenue by selling in-game items that significantly enhance the player's in-game experience. In-game items can be purely cosmetic (vanity items), enhance the power of the player (power items), or accelerate progression speed (booster items). A common technique used by developers of these games is for the items purchased to have a time limit, after this expires the item must be repurchased before use can continue.

Play 4 Free

Play 4 Free is a specific, brand of free-to-play games such as EA:Battlefield Heroes

Even Wikipedia is smarter than you

TL: DR Hacks are cheaper than this!
23-11-2009, 09:12 AM | Post: #17
ARCH.ENEMY 
Q: Are there any FPS games like BFH without hackers?

A: NO

edit: lol someone said TF2 hahaha

[Image: 1]
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2009 09:15 AM by ARCH.ENEMY.)
23-11-2009, 09:47 AM | Post: #18
ShadeShooter
You'll be pretty hard pressed to find a game without hackers, unfortunately