Hello There, Guest!

19-09-2009, 09:25 AM | Post: #1
shadowfist666 
if i click the play now! button the page loads but nothing happens i dont get a pop-up nothing
can some1 pls help me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2009, 09:36 AM | Post: #2
Speeddaemon007 
right click on internet browser and click run as administrator!

[Image: 86101957.png]
By Me
Dell Studio 15 Big Grin Intel Core 2 Duo (2.53GHz, 1066 FSB, 3MB Cache), 3GB Ram, 500 GB Hard Disk, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 1784Mb DDR3, Backlit Keyboard, Dell Bluetooth Stereo Headset
19-09-2009, 09:59 AM | Post: #3
ub2old 
What he said.

If you still have issue, check your ActiveX security options in IE, Tools -> Internet Options -> Security Tab, Custom Level. Scroll a bit down to the signed / unsigned activex controlls.
This one should be signed.

Firefox is similar, just a bit different named in the menu

27-10-2009, 09:48 AM | Post: #4
kid332 
i click enable then i click ok the i go back onto the website where you download it and it comes up with a pop-up saying you are putting your computor at risk
27-10-2009, 11:25 AM | Post: #5
VitalBullet 
@ kid332

That seems like a standard warning message that you will see even for licensed add-ons.
If you are worried about that though please provide a screenshot so we have a better idea of what exactly is going on, maybe we can provide some more informed advice for you then Smile

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-10-2009, 02:41 PM | Post: #6
StickDude101 
Just use a different Internet Browser.

Mozilla Firefox: http://filehippo.com/download_firefox/do...779a80610/

Google Chrome: http://filehippo.com/download_google_chr...5e9f4ade1/

Thanks,

~StickDude101

[Image: 2rmxgqw.png]
Made by Kippppp
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-10-2009, 01:32 AM | Post: #7
killer_masquer 
Well I have a similar problem , i play BF for like 1 month ago and never had problem. Now, i put the pluggin and after firefox ask me to restart, after the same pop up came , i did the same thing and don't work more , please help.
28-10-2009, 01:51 AM | Post: #8
ub2old 
in vista and 7: make sure you run your browser as admin: right click on browser icon >run as administrator

For XP and Vista: make also sure you have .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 installed. Don't forget to reboot afterwards.
Previous versions are known for stopping to work out of the blue. If you get an error while installing, uninstall the existing version first.

try with disabled firewall and virus scanner

If it still doesn't work post your dxdiag and hijackthis according to this guide: Helps us to help you

12-04-2010, 03:05 PM | Post: #9
codremo123 
I Agree I Cant Play When I Start Playing Its Crashes me Where Can i Find The Plugin??? I Wanna Play Sad
01-01-2013, 06:37 AM | Post: #10
sethbailey 
l installd the pulgin and l clicked play now then it said install pulg in and l alreadey did help