Hello There, Guest!

20-09-2009, 10:16 PM | Post: #21
Zellron 
It's not 0 on g, it's 3 on d. I don't like to repeat myself x_x

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2009, 12:45 AM | Post: #22
Pringlulz 
And I'm telling you that's wrong. It's a C, not a B flat.

[Image: eg5veu.jpg]

I am the founder of the Sneeky Royals Clan. Currently, I've passed on leadership to another clan member for *ahem* certain reasons. It would be cool if I came back two years later and found that it grew to have a hundred members or something.
21-09-2009, 02:43 PM | Post: #23
SirLenny 
[Image: music.png]

a lot better then whistling it

Owner of 2 lvl 30 soldiers, proud admin of OldGuys
[Image: gameserverpbssdownloadp.png]
21-09-2009, 06:17 PM | Post: #24
Zackyr 
(20-09-2009 09:19 PM)Pringlulz Wrote:  
(20-09-2009 12:32 AM)Zellron Wrote:  Just no Sad From those two, Zackyr's version is better.

EDIT: oh, I'm too lazy to point out everything or make it from scratch but

Quote:<snip>

This 0 is wrong, there should be 3 on d.
Hm. I'm sorry, Zackyr's backwards tabbing threw me off. It should look like this:
e --------------------------------0-------------------------------------------------
b ----------------------1----1---------1----1------------1--------------------------
g -----0----2----4--------------------------------3------------3-----0----3---------
d ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e --------------------------1-----------------------------------------------------------
b ----------------1----1--------1----1----3----1-----0---------------------------------
g -----3----4----------------------------------------------2------0---0----2----4------
d ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e -----------0------------1----0----------------------------------------------------
b -1----1--------1---1---------------3-----0--------------------------------1---1---
g -----------------------------------------------0---0----2----0----2----4----------

This, and I am 100% positive, is the right tab for the theme. Unless you want to play the 4 on G as an open B. I'll listen to the tune a bit more and see if I can throw in some dynamics markings.
|-------------------8ths------------------|-----1/4s----|
e----3----2----1----0-----------------------------------
b------------------------3----1----0--------------------
g---------------------------------------3?----2----1----0
d--------------------------------------------------------
a--------------------------------------------------------
E--------------------------------------------------------

This comes right before the main tune. There's one note I'm not sure about and it's that 3 on G. It sorta works, I guess.

You know what?
I still like my version better Tongue
No offense. but i don't like that 3 to 4 on the g string.
Better skip it Smile
Anyways thx for all the help and support XDD
Hope to see you guys ingame Smile
(This doesn't mean you have to stop posting Tongue )

[Image: pubsig.php?zackyr;194978732;18]
22-09-2009, 09:56 PM | Post: #25
Factionwars 
thnx Smile

[Image: pubsig.php?Factionwars;209662946;2]
26-09-2009, 06:50 AM | Post: #26
SultanOfSwing 
(20-09-2009 06:52 PM)Zackyr Wrote:  Sultan your version is wrong.
And has a bad rhythm.
And maby some more practice?
I agreed that my rhythm sux cos I just made it quick.. Maybe later I'll make a better one. That's funny that there are so many different guitar tabs for this theme : D
Wondering whish one is right....
01-03-2010, 02:38 PM | Post: #27
zurmortal 
work´s great for me, but I´m not uber good at guitar, so it sounds not as good as it woud have done if I was gooder on the guitar...

[Image: 1]
01-03-2010, 02:50 PM | Post: #28
n00bDooD 
Cant get it to make any sense for me, since i already know how to play it..
Im just too lasy to type my version here, sp ill just copy+paste it from where i found it, ultimate-guitar.com:
e--------|-----0--------|------------------|------0--------|-------------------|
h--------|-1-1---1----1-|---1-----------0--|-1-1---1----1--|--3-1-----------0--|
G--0-2---|--------------|-3----2-0-3-0-2---|---------------|------3-2-0-0-2----|
D--------|--------------|------------------|---------------|-------------------|
A--------|--------------|------------------|---------------|-------------------|
E--------|--------------|------------------|---------------|-------------------|

e-----0--------|--1-0-----|--------------|----|
h-1-1---1----1-|------3---|-----------0--|-1--|
G--------------|--------3-|-0-0-2-0-2----|----|
D--------------|----------|--------------|----|
A--------------|----------|--------------|----|
E--------------|----------|--------------|----|

[Image: Spider.gif]
01-03-2010, 10:27 PM | Post: #29
Dasx 
I'd Heart to try this out sometime, But unfortunately my Gutair is out of tune and I don't have enough time to tune it. Undecided
I'd be sure to try it out and video it. Wink

[Image: 1zgqo76.jpg]

©SneakyChips

02-03-2010, 03:37 PM | Post: #30
crazylexes 
Works great for my bass aswell Tongue
24-11-2010, 01:23 AM | Post: #31
Smokin_kills 
Looks good... I thought i would make it sound better and more on that key.

(Standard Tuning)

e -------------------------------------0--------------------------------------------
b ----------------------1----1----1---------1----1------------1--------------------
g -----0----2----4-------------------------------------3------------3-----0----3---

e -------------------------------0--------------------------------------------------
b ----------------1----1----1---------1----1----3----1----------------------------
g -0----2----4--------------------------------------------3----2----0---0----2----4

(Wammy the 13 if you want or just bend it)
e -----------0------------1----0---------------------------------------------------
b -1----1--------1---1---------------3--------------------------------------1----13
g -----------------------------------------3----0----0----2----0----2----4---------

I changed a few parts to make the sound into the right key. I tried this on my electric guitar and it sounds good. Try it for yourself and you will like it Big Grin

To get the third 1 to sound right you have to play the first two 1's then hit the third 1 and then the 0 to make it sound right. Try to play it a few times.(You can remove the third 1 if you would like)
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2010 01:32 AM by Smokin_kills.)
03-06-2012, 02:30 AM | Post: #32
wedna1 
I know I'm 2 years late to the party but I just have to say that this is some awesome work Big Grin
I suck at learning things by ear so I definitely respect you people for being able to fix up the song.

29-07-2013, 07:33 AM | Post: #33
7jepu7 
Awesome!