Important Notice

Google Chrome has stopped supporting NPAPI which is the technology the game launcher plugin relies on to start the game.

If you want to be able to launch the game while using this browser you can re-enable NPAPI support with the following steps:

1. Go to the following URL: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
  2. Choose 'Enable' under the 'Enable NPAPI' heading.
  3. Restart Chrome.
  4. You should now be able to start the game.
You can read more about this here.

Important Notice

Battlefield Heroes will shut down on Tuesday, July 14th, 2015 and you will not be able to play the game after this date. By clicking “continue” you accept the terms of service and have read our shutdown announcement that you will find here.

Hello There, Guest!

20-09-2009, 10:16 PM | Post: #21
Zellron 
It's not 0 on g, it's 3 on d. I don't like to repeat myself x_x

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2009, 12:45 AM | Post: #22
Pringlulz 
And I'm telling you that's wrong. It's a C, not a B flat.

[Image: eg5veu.jpg]

I am the founder of the Sneeky Royals Clan. Currently, I've passed on leadership to another clan member for *ahem* certain reasons. It would be cool if I came back two years later and found that it grew to have a hundred members or something.
21-09-2009, 02:43 PM | Post: #23
SirLenny 
[Image: music.png]

a lot better then whistling it

Owner of 2 lvl 30 soldiers, proud admin of OldGuys
[Image: gameserverpbssdownloadp.png]
21-09-2009, 06:17 PM | Post: #24
Zackyr 
(20-09-2009 09:19 PM)Pringlulz Wrote:  
(20-09-2009 12:32 AM)Zellron Wrote:  Just no Sad From those two, Zackyr's version is better.

EDIT: oh, I'm too lazy to point out everything or make it from scratch but

Quote:<snip>

This 0 is wrong, there should be 3 on d.
Hm. I'm sorry, Zackyr's backwards tabbing threw me off. It should look like this:
e --------------------------------0-------------------------------------------------
b ----------------------1----1---------1----1------------1--------------------------
g -----0----2----4--------------------------------3------------3-----0----3---------
d ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e --------------------------1-----------------------------------------------------------
b ----------------1----1--------1----1----3----1-----0---------------------------------
g -----3----4----------------------------------------------2------0---0----2----4------
d ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e -----------0------------1----0----------------------------------------------------
b -1----1--------1---1---------------3-----0--------------------------------1---1---
g -----------------------------------------------0---0----2----0----2----4----------

This, and I am 100% positive, is the right tab for the theme. Unless you want to play the 4 on G as an open B. I'll listen to the tune a bit more and see if I can throw in some dynamics markings.
|-------------------8ths------------------|-----1/4s----|
e----3----2----1----0-----------------------------------
b------------------------3----1----0--------------------
g---------------------------------------3?----2----1----0
d--------------------------------------------------------
a--------------------------------------------------------
E--------------------------------------------------------

This comes right before the main tune. There's one note I'm not sure about and it's that 3 on G. It sorta works, I guess.

You know what?
I still like my version better Tongue
No offense. but i don't like that 3 to 4 on the g string.
Better skip it Smile
Anyways thx for all the help and support XDD
Hope to see you guys ingame Smile
(This doesn't mean you have to stop posting Tongue )

[Image: pubsig.php?zackyr;194978732;18]
22-09-2009, 09:56 PM | Post: #25
Factionwars 
thnx Smile

[Image: pubsig.php?Factionwars;209662946;2]
26-09-2009, 06:50 AM | Post: #26
SultanOfSwing 
(20-09-2009 06:52 PM)Zackyr Wrote:  Sultan your version is wrong.
And has a bad rhythm.
And maby some more practice?
I agreed that my rhythm sux cos I just made it quick.. Maybe later I'll make a better one. That's funny that there are so many different guitar tabs for this theme : D
Wondering whish one is right....
01-03-2010, 02:38 PM | Post: #27
zurmortal 
work´s great for me, but I´m not uber good at guitar, so it sounds not as good as it woud have done if I was gooder on the guitar...

[Image: 1]
01-03-2010, 02:50 PM | Post: #28
n00bDooD 
Cant get it to make any sense for me, since i already know how to play it..
Im just too lasy to type my version here, sp ill just copy+paste it from where i found it, ultimate-guitar.com:
e--------|-----0--------|------------------|------0--------|-------------------|
h--------|-1-1---1----1-|---1-----------0--|-1-1---1----1--|--3-1-----------0--|
G--0-2---|--------------|-3----2-0-3-0-2---|---------------|------3-2-0-0-2----|
D--------|--------------|------------------|---------------|-------------------|
A--------|--------------|------------------|---------------|-------------------|
E--------|--------------|------------------|---------------|-------------------|

e-----0--------|--1-0-----|--------------|----|
h-1-1---1----1-|------3---|-----------0--|-1--|
G--------------|--------3-|-0-0-2-0-2----|----|
D--------------|----------|--------------|----|
A--------------|----------|--------------|----|
E--------------|----------|--------------|----|

[Image: Spider.gif]
01-03-2010, 10:27 PM | Post: #29
Dasx 
I'd Heart to try this out sometime, But unfortunately my Gutair is out of tune and I don't have enough time to tune it. Undecided
I'd be sure to try it out and video it. Wink

[Image: 1zgqo76.jpg]

©SneakyChips

02-03-2010, 03:37 PM | Post: #30
crazylexes 
Works great for my bass aswell Tongue
24-11-2010, 01:23 AM | Post: #31
Smokin_kills 
Looks good... I thought i would make it sound better and more on that key.

(Standard Tuning)

e -------------------------------------0--------------------------------------------
b ----------------------1----1----1---------1----1------------1--------------------
g -----0----2----4-------------------------------------3------------3-----0----3---

e -------------------------------0--------------------------------------------------
b ----------------1----1----1---------1----1----3----1----------------------------
g -0----2----4--------------------------------------------3----2----0---0----2----4

(Wammy the 13 if you want or just bend it)
e -----------0------------1----0---------------------------------------------------
b -1----1--------1---1---------------3--------------------------------------1----13
g -----------------------------------------3----0----0----2----0----2----4---------

I changed a few parts to make the sound into the right key. I tried this on my electric guitar and it sounds good. Try it for yourself and you will like it Big Grin

To get the third 1 to sound right you have to play the first two 1's then hit the third 1 and then the 0 to make it sound right. Try to play it a few times.(You can remove the third 1 if you would like)
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2010 01:32 AM by Smokin_kills.)
03-06-2012, 02:30 AM | Post: #32
wedna1 
I know I'm 2 years late to the party but I just have to say that this is some awesome work Big Grin
I suck at learning things by ear so I definitely respect you people for being able to fix up the song.

29-07-2013, 07:33 AM | Post: #33
7jepu7 
Awesome!