Hello There, Guest!

22-07-2009, 05:44 PM | Post: #41
xXRicksterXx 
(14-07-2009 07:32 PM)Zaabba Wrote:  
Quote:Tweak your equipment bar… the default buttons (1 through 10)

Hehe... who has a 10 button on the keyboard.

You're also calling commando for sniper (no it isn't same thing I'm a commando but don't use a sniper rifle).

Else good advices for the beginners.

btw m8 ifu look again it says 1 through 0
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2009, 06:10 PM | Post: #42
Tomtailor 
(22-07-2009 01:57 PM)Funk001 Wrote:  Lol, watch this Tomtailor: (TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC)

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/573541/0...touch.html

sry for offtopic guys Blush

LMAO, havent seen it yet! Great! Wink

The Baron Sez; Please read the Signature rules before posting a new one.
22-07-2009, 06:18 PM | Post: #43
thebigone 
Little hint for you soldiers and gunners.. if you let the commando disappear, might as well leave immediatly. Wink
I've had 3, sometimes even 5 players trying to find me for the second half of a match, all the time while i'm safely sitting on a roof laughing so hard watching them unload their ammo into walls and crates Big Grin
(Quick way to get on a roof stealthed while running away from enemies: make sure they follow you, TT on the ground behind a corner and stand on it. You'll lose a few hp because they'll shoot you, but 95% of the time it works.)

[Image: 561404940.png]

Hooray for broadband being a legal right in Finland. ^^
Pay or suffer a disadvantage - notify me if things change and i'll be back. Dodgy
22-07-2009, 06:38 PM | Post: #44
kralle777 
Nice tips.
They helped me a lot. Smile
22-07-2009, 06:39 PM | Post: #45
ChaosLord 
#31 is personal opinion. Maybe I'm one of the few who thinks this way, but flying with inverted controls is more normal than flying without inverted controls IMO (without even looking at the controls, I immediately did that part right. Though I really had to get used to keeping control over the plane, when I accidentally rolled which back then happened alot I used to have alot of problems positioning my plane back).

Shadeshooter Wrote:  VP prices were raised and Battlefunds prices in store have decreased while still making it manageable to buy with either currency and still play the game.

If you're playing 24 hours a day, that is.
22-07-2009, 06:58 PM | Post: #46
YY_Chromosomes 
@chaos
no, I completely agree. Non-inverted makes me confused and screw up miserably. Inverted feels way more natural.
22-07-2009, 07:06 PM | Post: #47
NeoMaurits 
the capture of a flag is based on ****

really, it doesnt have a normal thing to it.
i thought for a moment that it was the last person who entered the CAPTURING, but
that too doesnt work always,
i guess it is just another bug...
i already asked about it, but i didnt hear anything back from anyone, so maybe EA is just a bit too commercial to stay updating the game for usSad.. it is free though Smile

[Image: 1]
22-07-2009, 07:28 PM | Post: #48
Hiorthen 
Thanks for your awesomeness. Take your self a cookie. Big Grin

[Image: bfhsigcopy.jpg]

[Image: ykxbr4p]

BFBC2 = Pure awesomeness on a small CD
22-07-2009, 07:28 PM | Post: #49
McTerrorGun 
nice tips funk!

about the plane thing :

i've been using it a bit more lately and i think they've change some things like the guns cuz ive made some kills with that latey Big Grin and the wingclippig is just AWESOME! i love it when i see that big white word on my screen : WINGCLIP

Big Grin

WE NATIONALS WILL HUMP YOUR ROYAL BUTT!!!!

- McTerrorGunner (1st hero, Gunner) -
- McTerrorSniper (2e hero, Commando) -
- McTerrorRifle (3e hero, Soldier) -

OH, i almost forgot to tell you guys that i'm Dutch
22-07-2009, 08:26 PM | Post: #50
Anarki2 
These are great tips but if everybody learn them, the game will be too hard and the fun part will be gone Undecided
22-07-2009, 09:14 PM | Post: #51
Posterized 
Tip 24
Or you just use blasting strike Big Grin

[Image: 2]
22-07-2009, 09:28 PM | Post: #52
rickastley 
(14-07-2009 06:59 PM)Funk001 Wrote:  - Tip 17: Skipping the reload... having to reload in the middle of a firefight is a pain, often it even decides the outcome of who comes out the fight a winner. Don't reload, it's a lot faster to switch to your other weapon!

Actually you should always reload. When you run out of ammo in a firefight, hit the reload button and then switch weapons. Your weapons reload even when your not using them.

[Image: karnv3copy.png]

I am an expert in the art of sneakysnakes. I scream "SNEAKYSNAKES" in battle alot.
22-07-2009, 09:34 PM | Post: #53
JayJayx 
dam, i should of made one, but w/e GOOD JOB!! too long, i live in US so gonna take forever for me 2 post this.

-1942 vet.

[Image: Jay+x+Jay+x.png]

[Image: 202098600.png]
22-07-2009, 09:38 PM | Post: #54
MassiveImpulsa
Great guide Smile

Alot of the things here i forget during a battle.

=)
22-07-2009, 09:43 PM | Post: #55
Nameless Sniper 
Very nice guide

I am The Nameless Sniper and I approve this message™
[Image: speedgun_sig_814.png]

Former Community Moderator | Twitter | Signature Gallery | Steam | YouTube | Send me a PM

22-07-2009, 09:47 PM | Post: #56
Geronimooooo 
Useful advice out there! I just disagree about the plane thing... Too many guys just think that planes are flying jeeps, and that's a big flat mitake, especially on the tanks maps! Planes are not easy to control and don't bring a lot of score, but they are just indispensable!
So people if you can't fly, then please let the planes to those who can! :-)
22-07-2009, 10:03 PM | Post: #57
SsuperSstar 
i have a little tip..when you r a commando and want to enter a vehicle you should go on stealth first because if someone is about to destroy it you can exit and run away Big Grin or knife him from behind Big Grin

[Image: 1]
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2009 10:38 PM by SsuperSstar.)
22-07-2009, 10:20 PM | Post: #58
wakamonkey 
wow almost every tip in there i already use with my gunner im wondering if you played with me before.

Nice guide for all the noobs out there.

Im not sure if you have this tip but anyway.

Tip 25 or some other number-Trick the enemy about where you are

This one can be really usefull for all classes for gunner you can throw a keg in the direction of the enemy and come behind them and destory and for a commando do the same but throw a troop trap and for soldier throw a gernade or gernade spam and come behind them.

add that tip if you want ill come up with more if i can think of it.

[Image: suandersprosigfinsh.png]
Nationals rule and you know it.
Please call mesa waka and not wakamonkey it's short and simple
22-07-2009, 10:36 PM | Post: #59
Ezekyle 
Quote:Tip 31: The sky is the limit... I've read a couple of plane topics and I have a little experience with it myself right now. I disagree that you have to change the keys so make rolls and stuff, I prefer the mouse. What IS important is to undo your invert mouse, it makes the plane feel VERY unnatural to fly, do that first. 1 Play the plane for fun, not for points. 2 To avoid AA guns, go vertical. 3 Bail out before you're destroyed. 4 Seaside Skirmish is the better plane map. Apart from that, the plane is still a very unbalanced part of the game, I'm positive they will tweak it soon and if you're playing for points/rank, leave the plane!
The point that your missing is that no matter what control figuration you have, you will get used to it through practice. 1 The plane, when used correctly, can immensely help your team. If you like flying, then do it, but make sure you help take out those tanks! don't take the plane when you know someone on your team that is willing to use it in a more dedicated manner than you. 2 AA guns and snipers are both things that should try to be avoided. You should have memerized the sounds/actions of one of these attacking you to evade as quickly as possible. 3 Dodgy. 4 I personally think that BB is the better plane map because of how about half of the map is water/unused land. You have a much larger area to fly over without the risk of AA's or snipers.

22-07-2009, 10:50 PM | Post: #60
vivijogos 
mano sou brasilero battlefield é um maximo to falando joguem esse jogo !!!! depois que começa a jogor não para mais é muito locoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!:http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/static/1/modules/forum/images/smilies/exclamation.gifhttp://www.battlefieldheroes.com/static/1/modules/forum/images/smilies/exclamation.gif