Hello There, Guest!

09-07-2009, 06:10 PM | Post: #1
Suzuma12 
[Im GER]I want a Answer i will know what is better Soldier,Gunner Or Commando!? all Have a speacial Soldier=Medic Gunner=many HP Commando=Invisable,snipe please Answer me :(:(:(:(
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:​:huh::huh::huh::huh:
Ps:Im Soldier Lvl 9 i will ask how lvl can i buy new clothers!? thanks for Answer
:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:​:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2009, 06:18 PM | Post: #2
Inkar 
Whatever you choose, please play on the royal side.

Thanks.
09-07-2009, 06:19 PM | Post: #3
Industry 
There is no best class. All performance is in the hands of the beholder.

HOWEVER, there are easier classes to play than others. Unless you like to snipe and you're good at it, Soldier is the easiest class to rack up kills with. I see an incoming close-range SMG nerf, though. Commando is a class than can dominate from level 1 with bare essential stealth, but more importantly, any sniper rifle.

I'd honestly say Gunner is the harder class to play. They don't do so well as killing machines until they get Leg It, and they are highly dependent on their abilities (thus, cooldowns) whereas other classes aren't.

I don't say this to disrespect those that play any of the other classes, it's just that any class in the hands of a good player is formidable equally in different scenarios.

[Image: nox9v6.gif]
09-07-2009, 06:20 PM | Post: #4
Jond. 
huh?

Everyone knows that the best is chocolate Ice-cream.
09-07-2009, 06:21 PM | Post: #5
WMisterT 
well commando is really good but its extremely boring just siting there waiting for a good shot.

gunners have a lot of heavy firepower but are really slow. honestly i like the soilder the best its the most fun at least.

and please be royals and if you do go national dont make your guy look like hitler like most people do
09-07-2009, 06:25 PM | Post: #6
Clearbrook 
It depends on how you play

But by whats the point in asking since you can have more then one character

Also, Nationals do win more games.

[Image: achphpz.png]
09-07-2009, 06:30 PM | Post: #7
thecrazyman96 
apaerntly u already like the soldier so just him.

[Image: awesome20.png]
09-07-2009, 06:34 PM | Post: #8
MedicHere 
both sides are even no one has the upper hand all weapons are the same just dif names
its how you play
09-07-2009, 06:41 PM | Post: #9
RoyalFlamingo 
I think commando is really hard if you are not playing like a camper :3
Soldier is very easy at higher levels, but I still hope for a bb nerf :/
Gunner is awsome too, I easily can kill snipers with my rocket launcher :>
09-07-2009, 07:06 PM | Post: #10
Danixt 
Please press the red flag when u choose faction, Royals dont need more 9 year old spamming shits Smile
09-07-2009, 08:11 PM | Post: #11
Default09 
As a commando, I'm quite dependant on my Elixir and Stealth abilities.
09-07-2009, 09:24 PM | Post: #12
Velosi-T 
Quite honestly, I think the Soldier class is easiest, because it is overpowered. Honestly. They're like little faster gunners without the rocket launchers, but instead they have burning bullets so they can do gunner-like damage, blasting strike to make commandos like me go away, and health regeneration. This is why I hate Soldiers. This is also why I kill them the most.

09-07-2009, 10:44 PM | Post: #13
PsylentStorm 
I seriously don't understand how ppl keep saying soldiers are overpowered. by the same logic everyone else uses, commandos are overpowered bc theres little gunners and soldiers can do to kill commandos at long range. plus they get to stay invisible and choose to get their first shot, and with PS you have a HUGE advantage. and gunners are overpowered bc they have the most health and are effective against infantry AND tanks.

in case you didnt notice my sarcasm, my point is dont complain about a class being overpowered when youre playing into their strengths. play to yours. if you play a commando, then make sure you keep the distance. if youre a gunner, then get up close where accuracy isnt as important, and you can take the damage.

ill admit i dont play gunner, but i didnt want a gunner because i like mobility. but i had no complaints about soldier when i was playing commando back in beta (except GS, that was ridiculous, but now thats rightfully nerfed).

quit crying about balance issues when youre just playing to your opponents strengths.
09-07-2009, 11:45 PM | Post: #14
DeusExMachina 
GUNEEEEERR Tongue

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 332px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

[ig]http://i31.tinypic.com/2j4sqd3.png[/ig]
Vogel's Nest, where Eagles Dare Not Venture!

(27-05-2010 09:59 PM)Solid Snail Wrote:  Also, cake for the bird!
11-07-2009, 02:57 AM | Post: #15
superalexpower 
It depends on what u like.
11-07-2009, 03:05 AM | Post: #16
ChronicLulz 
(Double Post)
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2009 03:08 AM by ChronicLulz.)
11-07-2009, 03:07 AM | Post: #17
ChronicLulz 
In terms of fun it would be a tie between soldier and gunner. For me, as a soldier, I could easily strafe my way into killing a gunner easily. So I would have to say soldier. Anyone that defends commando, I would have to say your wrong. When I first started playing I played as commando and thought it was awesome until level 10. From there all the other classes got to have all the fun. It was really boring just sitting around picking off people from a distance. I always wanted to be in action, even thought I got a ton of kills. So I say soldier is the best for me.
11-07-2009, 04:46 AM | Post: #18
supaelitekilla 
plz join the nationalists they need to lose more games.
11-07-2009, 06:18 AM | Post: #19
Seary 
tank is the best!
be a good driver
11-07-2009, 07:27 AM | Post: #20
PRyck 
commando

[Image: 1]