Hello There, Guest!

16-04-2014, 03:15 PM | Post: #1
LeoMaric 
It's quite simple, funds lottery.

Every player who wants to participate pays 1 fund(i think it should be 1, so we can see how many people are playing) and after a week, randomizer pick one winner who gets all the funds.

If this transaction is possible...

Just thought it would be fun.

[Image: 11]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2014, 03:17 PM | Post: #2
Kami~ 
Sounds like a fun idea.
This is EA though.

Spent 55k on Widget Supply Drops.
89 in Total bought | 58th Drop - Emperor Scoprion | 88th Drop - Darius' Devil Horns.
Bought 2 loads,
1st Load - 68 Drops | 2nd Load - 21 Drops.

[Image: 7]
16-04-2014, 03:53 PM | Post: #3
rogob 
Maybe not every week.
And it should be more like this:
You buy a ticket, And you are given a number (You are the only person with this number)
And then, every time this takes place, they have a set amount of numbers (E.g. 100, i know it would be much bigger, just listen), you have a certain amount of time to buy a ticket (You can only buy at most 10, or something like that), and after that time is up (E.g. that time is 3 days, again, it ma be more or less, just listen), And then, if all 100 tickets are bought, No more can be sold. Then, regardless of if they are all sold or not, They generate a random number between 1 and 100 (Again, I'm just saying 100, could be much more), And if someone wins, they get it in rewards (There will be a set amount of how much they win). And if no one wins, That amount goes up a big-ish bit for the next raffle/lottery. And it keeps doing this till someone wins, Then the number goes back down to the start.

It should not be that you win all of the funds people payed, Because EAsy are not going to do it if there is no profit for them. But, you never know Big Grin

16-04-2014, 04:06 PM | Post: #4
billijean 
dont let bfh turn into gamble (this would lead to further problems in real life) just sayin Tongue

[Image: 102m5qr.jpg]
16-04-2014, 04:32 PM | Post: #5
[001]Shot-Man 
Nah rather like to see more fun

17-04-2014, 02:48 PM | Post: #6
V13Dweller 
What about those times, like near Christmas, they gave out 2000 funds.

People could create a massive amount of accounts, claim those code then dump all the winnings on a main account. Even then the account (Alternate) could just claim these lottery winnings.

Final Opinions, This could work, it would just need to be heavily regulated, such as all winnings are locked to the account that won them by making it so the reward is not a redeem code.

[Image: 1]
17-04-2014, 05:29 PM | Post: #7
Lordolof 
Great idea altought this is EA so...not gonna happen

[Image: 2]
17-04-2014, 05:38 PM | Post: #8
Samu. 
(16-04-2014 03:53 PM)rogob Wrote:  It should not be that you win all of the funds people payed, Because EAsy are not going to do it if there is no profit for them. But, you never know Big Grin

But there is a profit for EA

100 gambler will spend their funds on this.
1 lucky gambler will have more funds than he would have ever wanted making him go into a spending frenzy.
99 other gamblers wasted their funds on this and they will most likely buy funds and try again wasting even more funds that they could have spent on better items.

I'm free
17-04-2014, 06:53 PM | Post: #9
rogob 
Yes, But think of it this way:
If EAsy wanted to, They could make a code for 9999 billion funds (Just an extreme example), And making that code would not cost a thing. When people spend funds, They don't get any money, It it is people Buy funds, that they get money.
So think of it like this:

100 people buy funds.
EAsy gets money from those 100 people.
100 people spend 1 fund on this (Because he said 1, although it could be more)
1 person wins 99 funds, plus his 1 fund he spent.
1 person is happy, 99 are sad Big Grin
EAsy have not made any extra money from this lottery.
They'd have the same amount of money if they did not do this.

17-04-2014, 07:56 PM | Post: #10
MCBA 
iam not sure about that, but why not? Smile

17-04-2014, 11:38 PM | Post: #11
MarsPowers 
I do not think EA would ever implement this.
Yesterday, 11:26 AM | Post: #12
LeoMaric 
(16-04-2014 04:06 PM)billijean Wrote:  dont let bfh turn into gamble (this would lead to further problems in real life) just sayin Tongue

turn bfh in to gamble? so when i play lottery in real life i am gambling my whole life?

what "problems"?
people playing lottery?
terrifying scenario.

Yesterday, 11:28 AM | Post: #13
LeoMaric 
(16-04-2014 04:32 PM)[001]Shot-Man Wrote:  Nah rather like to see more fun

see more fun?
what that even means?

Yesterday, 11:39 AM | Post: #14
LeoMaric 
(17-04-2014 02:48 PM)V13Dweller Wrote:  What about those times, like near Christmas, they gave out 2000 funds.

People could create a massive amount of accounts, claim those code then dump all the winnings on a main account. Even then the account (Alternate) could just claim these lottery winnings.

Final Opinions, This could work, it would just need to be heavily regulated, such as all winnings are locked to the account that won them by making it so the reward is not a redeem code.

you get reward claim, not redeem code.
solved.