Hello There, Guest!

11-03-2009, 09:47 PM | Post: #1
Doctorrodders 
BFH Guide
Hi there! I’m Doctorrodders, and this is my guide to surviving in BFH.

General Tips
Here are some of the tips which has REALLY helped me survive.
• Keep moving. If you stand still then you are an extremely large and stupid target for snipers. And god knows, there are more than a few of them! If you keep moving, preferably sheathed (commando ability) then you are a harder and less tempting target for commandos.
• Switch weapons whilst reloading. This is a handy feature, and one that you MUST use. As soon as you run out, or hit ‘r’, switch your weapon. This enables you to keep up a stream of fire, which will (hopefully!) kill the enemy before they kill you
• Team up. Most of the major abilities (Combat medicine, hero shield, leg it ect) are meant for sharing. If you stick in a team of 2-4, then you get all the benefits of 4 abilities, and you generally outgun everyone! It’s a win – win situation, so use it often!
• Use your brain! BFH allows for brains over brawn. There are generally many ways to get to your opponent, and many different weapons for different situations. For example, you don’t want to take a sniper to a close combat fight, but nor do you want to be shot at whilst you have your knife out. So use your brains. (see below for more info on specific scenarios)
Class hints
Commando
Ill start with the commando, as this is the most common class used.
• Stealth. You get given stealth for a reason. Use it or be used as target practice by people sporting huge guns. BUT, don’t use it whenever. Save it for either when you are being shot at, or when you are moving. It has unlimited time duration, but goes when you use a weapon. One tactic I use is to make a shoot, stealth and elixir to get out of there.
• Move. Again, you need to keep moving. But this is especially important after making a shoot, as bullets leave smoke trails (for some reason….) So people can easily trace your position, if they are intelligent Big Grin
• Aim. I know this sounds stupid, but take time to aim your shots. There’s no one shot kills, so any misses will alert the enemy and end up in your demise before theirs.
Its quite easy to kill a commando at close quarters (not too close though, that knife hurts Tongue). If you are being shot at, jump around like a jackrabbit, hopping towards the nearest shelter. You then need to close the distance to them, and blast them with a shotgun. Using the shotgun is also a good tactic for finding a stealthed commando, as hits show up, and the shotty has the widest spread.

Soldier
This is the bread and butter of any game. There are always several soldiers running around nade spamming, killing indiscriminately. These guys have some useful abilities, such as combat medicine, 6th sense and grenade spam (referred to as nade spam)
• Keep moving. I know I keep saying this, but it’s the main reason people get killed when the first start!!!
• Use 6th sense. This is an insanely useful ability that isn’t used enough. It lest you see ALL enemies (apart from stealthed commandos) within a certain radius. AND it lets your teammates see them too! Please use this often!
• Heal. The combat medicine is also insanely useful, especially if you heal your teammates. Not only do you get extra points, but you get extra health! Quite handy if your in a group of people
• Nade Spam. Use this attack often, as it sends out grenades which explode on contact (edit: may have changed since update – need to check). Just chuck them round corners and see what happens! Your bound to hit something…
The best way to kill a soldier is to take them by surprise with lots of people. They are not that hard to kill, but the medicine ability gets rather annoying…. Just keep at it, and be more accurate than them Wink

Gunner
These are the meatshields of BFH. Hide behind them when things get hairy…
• Hero Shield. This is by far the gunners best ability. It allows the gunner to take up to 70(?) damage without losing health. How use

[Image: 1]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2010, 07:46 PM | Post: #2
Ruide 
I thought sixth sense lets you see stealthed commandos too.

03-10-2010, 08:05 PM | Post: #3
zackalashnikov 
Guide segment Dodgy

[Image: awesomesigv.jpg]
"Im a signature, not an official EA respresentative."
03-10-2010, 08:32 PM | Post: #4
SN0CONE 
It's ok, but most of these are obvious things.

Also try changing the name a bit. BFH Guide is tooo bland.

19-10-2010, 11:25 AM | Post: #5
WutWutInDaButt 
You should probably get good before you hand out advice, no offense.

[Image: 2]
04-11-2010, 10:59 AM | Post: #6
xxludwighaxx 
on my gunner i can see in sixth sense
04-11-2010, 11:30 AM | Post: #7
MassiveImpulsa
(04-11-2010 10:59 AM)xxludwighaxx Wrote:  on my gunner i can see in sixth sense

I know quite some others can too.
04-11-2010, 11:46 AM | Post: #8
fexsoeder2.0 
(04-11-2010 11:30 AM)MassiveImpulsa Wrote:  
(04-11-2010 10:59 AM)xxludwighaxx Wrote:  on my gunner i can see in sixth sense

I know quite some others can too.

lolzTongue

[Image: rq7g2lxnali.png]
04-11-2010, 04:38 PM | Post: #9
ditlevasd 
if you well hav drpepepr code can im healp you Smile
04-11-2010, 04:40 PM | Post: #10
ditlevasd 
[/color][/i][/u]if you ar from denmark ar thes esay

Attached File(s)
.jpg  bfh-halloween-hotdeal-werewolf_en.jpg (Size: 29.3 KB / Downloads: 15)