Hello There, Guest!

23-02-2014, 12:09 AM | Post: #1
Jballer77 
Hey guys,
I've noticed a lot of threads asking questions about Battlefield Heroes Amazon Starter Packs, so I decided to make a thread to answer as many questions concerning them as possible. I hope this helps someone out there.

Basically, there are 6 packs to choose from, 3 from each faction. The packs are large, medium and small. Each one differs in price and content.

[Image: We6yVsM.png]

LINKS:

[Image: XC7Fbol.png]

[Image: lP5rxuZ.png]

[Image: geimaCr.png]

LINKS:
[Image: Bmc5dex.png]

[Image: 5Vk72I5.png]

[Image: RObLNp5.png]

LINKS:
[Image: SAG92c4.png]

[Image: jwQANUQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 12:11 AM by Jballer77.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2014, 12:10 AM | Post: #2
Jballer77 
[Image: nmeuXTK.png]

If you have any questions, ask!

How do I buy a starter pack?
Follow the links provided and add your desired pack to your cart.

It requires me to enter a credit card number. Why?
You're required to enter a credit card number for security purposes, there is no bypass.

I just bought a pack. Where can I find the code?
The code should appear right after the transaction is completed. If that isn't the case, you will get an email to the email account linked with your Amazon account containing the code. You can also look at "My orders" on the Amazon site.

Where can I redeem the code?
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/store/redeem

Can everyone buy a starter pack?
No. You must have a valid United States billing address in order to buy one.
Amazon Wrote:Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

I'm from another country. What can I do?
Ask a trusted American friend to help you out, or choose an alternate site, such as Gamersgate.

Are the clothing sets and MGL for unlimited duration?
Yes.

How are the Amazon MGLs different from the stock MGLs?
The Amazon MGLs have different coloration, and the pellets slide around and bounce, instead of staying in one spot.

Is the XP Boost for all of my heroes?
No. You select one hero to receive all the goodies, except for the funds, which are distributed to your entire account.

(23-02-2014 12:20 AM)eloycliff Wrote:  - Is there a legit way to buy it in Europe or even better in the Netherlands on a legal way?

Try Gamersgate if you're interested: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BFHNALSP/ba...arter-pack

(23-02-2014 12:20 AM)eloycliff Wrote:  - How can you get an Amazon pack without a creditcard like with a psc or something?

The only methods available are via credit card and Amazon gift cards. Amazon doesn't accept PSCs at the moment.

(23-02-2014 12:20 AM)eloycliff Wrote:  How do you exactly buy an Amazon pack in Europe? What do you need to use/fill in and to do to succesfully get it?

If you really want to buy one from Europe, you need to fill out a United States billing address. I don't recommend this, and you're doing it at your own risk.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 01:21 AM by Jballer77.)
23-02-2014, 12:20 AM | Post: #3
eloycliff 
Sorry if I post too soon, you can ask than a green if they can hide my post, anyway:

Maybe its nice to put in a table where you can see how much profit you got when you buy these bundles, so some of my questions:
- Is there a legit way to buy it in Europe or even better in the Netherlands on a legal way?
- How can you get an Amazon pack without a creditcard like with a psc or something? I already know you can buy an Amazon gift card with psc but the prices are too high (like the lowest option is 25 dollars)
- How do you exactly buy an Amazon pack in Europe? What do you need to use/fill in and to do to succesfully get it?

Anyway great initiative and I hope it will grow out well Wink

[Image: 34625_s.gif]
23-02-2014, 12:26 AM | Post: #4
Jballer77 
Good questions eloy Smile.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 01:20 AM by Jballer77.)
23-02-2014, 01:07 AM | Post: #5
ProjDLostBrother 
I've got a friend in Canada would he be able to buy this for me or is it just ONLY USA? And what would happen if your tried to buy from outside the US? I mean to say like you entered a random address, wouldn't you get the code anyways ? Thanks in advance.

[Image: 1]
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 01:10 AM by ProjDLostBrother.)
23-02-2014, 01:20 AM | Post: #6
Jballer77 
(23-02-2014 01:07 AM)ProjDLostBrother Wrote:  I've got a friend in Canada would he be able to buy this for me or is it just ONLY USA?

It is USA only.

(23-02-2014 01:07 AM)ProjDLostBrother Wrote:  And what would happen if your tried to buy from outside the US? I mean to say like you entered a random address, wouldn't you get the code anyways ?

You wouldn't be able to proceed to the final checkout. Access will be denied if the billing address isn't from the United States Smile.

[Image: sSoTeyp.png]
23-02-2014, 04:12 PM | Post: #7
ItsaMeBaBe 
i can give 10$ psc for a small nat pack? Huh (not in the mood for scam -.-)

23-02-2014, 04:18 PM | Post: #8
Jballer77 
(23-02-2014 04:12 PM)ItsaMeBaBe Wrote:  i can give 10$ psc for a small nat pack? Huh (not in the mood for scam -.-)

You can't pay for it with a PSC, but you can trade with someone. Make sure it's someone you can trust.

(This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 04:19 PM by Jballer77.)
23-02-2014, 06:09 PM | Post: #9
MarsPowers 
The Royal Set looks so bland.

[Image: 32165_s.gif]
28-02-2014, 04:23 AM | Post: #10
MrChop 
I'm not sure if these are "officially" Amazon's packs as they are available at many different websites.

In any case, I wrote a starter pack guide on my fansite a while back. It is sort of outdated but has some additional information which you can add to your thread, if you wish.

http://blog.ieatgrenades.com/post/330685...free-funds

Namely, the price break-down is nice to know and the idea of using coupons can lower the price even more. (If you add these tidbits to your thread, a link back would be nice.)

[Image: snv7zIN.png] [Image: oGNyWQJ.png] ]

. . . . . . . . [Image: VqjKC1x.png]
BFH Fansite / Spider~Mania Fangroup / BFH Videos / BFH Artwork . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . ^ieatgrenades.com est. March 2008 . . . . . . . . . . . . ^youtube.com/SpideyBFH

(This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 04:24 AM by MrChop.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-02-2014, 10:08 AM | Post: #11
knifenoobster 
You can put in a random U.S address and it should work fine.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 10:15 AM by knifenoobster.)
28-02-2014, 04:44 PM | Post: #12
BAMBOLINAS02 
can somone help me tu buy National Army Large Starter Pack? I from Lithuania (Europe) and i cant buy it (US biling address wont help me)
28-02-2014, 10:37 PM | Post: #13
[VK]Donio 
Ok so this is a hard one man Big Grin

So My dad lives in the Cayman Islands which is a British Overseas territory in the Caribbean but uses all the american companies and TV shows and brands and everything. Do you think i could use our address there to get a code?

28-02-2014, 10:50 PM | Post: #14
Jballer77 
(28-02-2014 10:37 PM)[VK]Donio Wrote:  Ok so this is a hard one man Big Grin

So My dad lives in the Cayman Islands which is a British Overseas territory in the Caribbean but uses all the american companies and TV shows and brands and everything. Do you think i could use our address there to get a code?

I'm afraid not. If it's a British Overseas territory, it doesn't count as part of the U.S.

04-03-2014, 10:48 AM | Post: #15
Jengidie 
Anyone want to buy a Royal Large Pack for me and I'll transfer money over paypal?
17-03-2014, 09:22 PM | Post: #16
THISaint 
Nice guide Smile

[Image: 14udmcg.png]

Volunteer Community Support at EA Answer HQ
23-03-2014, 06:52 PM | Post: #17
dr01 
after i put my credit card number will it be subtracted from my gift card or credit card when it says add to card?
23-03-2014, 06:55 PM | Post: #18
Jballer77 
(23-03-2014 06:52 PM)dr01 Wrote:  after i put my credit card number will it be subtracted from my gift card or credit card when it says add to card?

It depends. Check your Amazon account balance here. If your account has enough money to pay for the pack, your credit card will not be charged. Any gift card balance on your account is automatically applied to digital orders. Remember to keep the tax in mind Smile.

30-03-2014, 11:33 PM | Post: #19
Treeby 
So I have purchased a few of these throughout the years and from my memory I never ended up getting all the funds I was supposed to from any of them is that normal?

Unrelated but why buy funds from here when you get more for less buying a starter pack from amazon?

[Image: ipoc5c.png]

(This post was last modified: 30-03-2014 11:36 PM by Treeby.)
31-03-2014, 12:04 AM | Post: #20
Jballer77 
(30-03-2014 11:33 PM)Treeby Wrote:  So I have purchased a few of these throughout the years and from my memory I never ended up getting all the funds I was supposed to from any of them is that normal?

That's highly unusual. I've never heard of that happening before.

(30-03-2014 11:33 PM)Treeby Wrote:  why buy funds from here when you get more for less buying a starter pack from amazon?

That's my logic, I don't really buy funds anymore Tongue. However, you need a credit card number to buy a pack, which isn't an option for a lot of players here, who resort to Paysafe cards/EA Game cards.