Hello There, Guest!

[Show Results]

Poll: Which is your favourite bundle?

[Image: BFH_FVA_Native_Nat_CriscoSpectrum.png] (Click image for larger version) 48.02% 1633 48.02%
[Image: BFH_FVA_Native_Nat_hiddebaas1.png] (Click image for larger version) 5.50% 187 5.50%
[Image: BFH_FVA_Native_Nat_InfinityNacho.png] (Click image for larger version) 22.67% 771 22.67%
[Image: BFH_FVA_Native_Nat_K.Black.png] (Click image for larger version) 19.55% 665 19.55%
[Image: BFH_FVA_Native_Nat_MCBA.png] (Click image for larger version) 4.26% 145 4.26%
Total This poll is closed. * You voted for this item. 3401 votes 100%

23-02-2014, 01:22 AM | Post: #41
Bezalom 
(23-02-2014 01:16 AM)CriscoSpectrum Wrote:  Funny to see so much negative comments. I guess only the people that are displeased with this are the ones posting... People whining that it should be native themed. That was not the contest.

did you even read what the contest was?

VB clearly states, "Native Fashion", in first post of this thread.....if you know of some other meaning for native.....then gotta wonder where you from? (the moon?)

edit: also never have seen kilts or skirts as part of any native dress and loin cloth from the movies
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 01:24 AM by Bezalom.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2014, 01:55 AM | Post: #42
AlbaBaRReT 
Please add JiiJii Cloth on store for 3000 FOUNDS or less. I think all are ugly don't like any of them. Like this or replay to it if you think they should add JiiJii cloth

[Image: 3]
23-02-2014, 02:30 AM | Post: #43
CriscoSpectrum 
(23-02-2014 01:22 AM)Bezalom Wrote:  did you even read what the contest was?

VB clearly states, "Native Fashion", in first post of this thread.....if you know of some other meaning for native.....then gotta wonder where you from? (the moon?)

edit: also never have seen kilts or skirts as part of any native dress and loin cloth from the movies

They only call it that, because that are the sets you have to use to create the FVA.

If you look at the national set, you can see that the torso and skirt items are reskinned Ravager items. They look exactly the same in model, only the texture is different.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-02-2014, 04:12 AM | Post: #44
Za!nTheHuman. 
Seriously? All ugly
#3 The best

[Image: pkg8.jpg]
23-02-2014, 06:29 AM | Post: #45
AquaAwesome 
I thought this was supposed to be a 'native' fva?

Looks like the guy who made the first one didn't even take SOSE at school, the second guy about the same with that hair, the third guy is alright I guess, fourth one is something between a roman centurion and an indian, the last one is just...I have no idea....Everything into one?

[Image: aasig.png]

23-02-2014, 07:52 AM | Post: #46
gummybahr 
I honoustly like crisco's outfit but its far from ''native'' so in my opininon it shouldnt been in the poll.
I voted for outfit 3.

GZ though crisco

23-02-2014, 08:22 AM | Post: #47
gohn123567 
the 1st ofcourse
23-02-2014, 09:14 AM | Post: #48
[Legend]DK 
Hei i'm not good to English but, is this rund 1 of the contest or are there only 1 native contest????

[Image: co6qgdro.png]
23-02-2014, 10:12 AM | Post: #49
Teenu01 
http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/en/uplo...291/4/full
http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/en/uplo...16/25/full
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 10:13 AM by Teenu01.)
23-02-2014, 10:13 AM | Post: #50
FrostyGamer 
OMG COMUNITY GOT COMPLETELY MAD HOW CAN U GUYS VOTE THAT FIRST SET THAT IS THE WORST NATIVE SET EVER!!!!
I GUES NOW COMUNITY IS MADE OF CHINESSE KIDS WHO VOTE SETS WHO LOOKS LIKE DRAGON BALL Z OR NARUTO.PLEASE VOTE THE NATIVE SETS WITH NATIVE ITEMS.I MEAN STOP VOTE STUPID THINGS LIKE THAT SETS WITH THAT JAPANEESE CARTOONY THEME

[Image: 3]
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 10:14 AM by FrostyGamer.)
23-02-2014, 10:46 AM | Post: #51
PipAntarctic 
The FVA has turned into something, wich cannot be called FVA (or Fashion Victim Awards). It's simply the game of Who has the best rares, and game of judges wich post entries wich are not Native, not fitting the theme.

Over past years, FVA has evolved from small contest into serie, a huge one. You picked good outfits, wich people liked, but it was all your choice. Now that you added polls - people have control over sets wich they want, but i noticed increase of entries wich are more random than fitting, but they contain items people would buy, without caring for set.

And now it has escalated into that point, you are picking sets that don't even look good, have abnormal amount of items people call rare and sets that are obviously modded! Look at Royal poll.
This is getting overboard.

We seriously need community judges for FVA, or we will be lost forever with Ugly (No offense), Nonfitting (yeah, all of them don't look native. 3rd one is Barbarian guy with Chieftain headdress.) and generally being composed of weird items that have nothing to do with Native Americans.

/Rant

(This post was last modified: 23-02-2014 10:58 AM by PipAntarctic.)
23-02-2014, 10:50 AM | Post: #52
K.Black 
(23-02-2014 10:46 AM)PipAntarctic Wrote:  We seriously need community judges for FVA, or we will be lost forever with Ugly (No offense), Nonfitting (yeah, all of them don't look native. 3rd one is Barbarian guy with Chieftain headdress.) and generally being composed of weird items that have nothing to do with Native Americans.

/Rant

+1

[Image: AoJQe.png]
23-02-2014, 10:56 AM | Post: #53
neolus10 
(23-02-2014 10:46 AM)PipAntarctic Wrote:  We seriously need community judges for FVA, or we will be lost forever with Ugly (No offense), Nonfitting (yeah, all of them don't look native. 3rd one is Barbarian guy with Chieftain headdress.) and generally being composed of weird items that have nothing to do with Native Americans.

/Rant

+2

[Image: ykjx.png]
23-02-2014, 11:17 AM | Post: #54
Glitche 
(22-02-2014 09:51 PM)CriscoSpectrum Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 08:33 PM)rrogness Wrote:  These are all terrible. The third is the only one that fits the theme the best, followed by the 5th, and even then that one is really bad. ANd why are the first 2 even selected? They have absolutely no theme.

Good color theme... They never said it should have a Native theme. They only said that we had to use two of the items..

(22-02-2014 09:25 PM)Torexus181 Wrote:  everytime some players use damn skeleton mask and win fva.seriously first one not looks native heroes and ugly third one looks better than others.five looks regular stuff.others looks creating by random button.

Thats cuz that damn skeleton mask looks darn good! Smile

It looks terrible, I mean, really really terrible. Maybe it goes for some 7 year olds playing with Lego skeletons and stuff, but for real, it looks really ridiculous. Just my 2 cents.

[Image: loathing.jpg]
23-02-2014, 11:19 AM | Post: #55
PipAntarctic 
I personally hate the White skeleton mask too...

The green one atleast looks like it has been taken from Spooky Scary Skeletons. But IMO, the real 3D Skeleton looks the best!

23-02-2014, 11:30 AM | Post: #56
Rufsan62 
(22-02-2014 07:14 PM)EKS! Wrote:  All are ugly...

~Rufsan
[Image: bfh_cjc__rufsan62_by_mush647-d5nhl1m.png]
23-02-2014, 11:32 AM | Post: #57
barcelona741 
first 1 please!!!!!!!

[Image: 2]
23-02-2014, 11:34 AM | Post: #58
cano3 
The last one is almost a copy of GangGangster, he posted it earlier
23-02-2014, 11:36 AM | Post: #59
DreamsPL 
All fits requirements so i can't understand your hate guys... I really like the 1st one and as it's choosen it's must be good so calm down guys. He done nice job fitting native clothes with modern looking items. Good job Smile

[Image: as.png]
23-02-2014, 11:43 AM | Post: #60
PipAntarctic 
(23-02-2014 11:36 AM)DreamsPL Wrote:  All fits requirements so i can't understand your hate guys... I really like the 1st one and as it's choosen it's must be good so calm down guys. He done nice job fitting native clothes with modern looking items. Good job Smile

That's one point of view though.

There is also another one, and that one says these outfits are not Native at all. It should be, because now it's more less weird and for sure not native. And since the theme is Native, you should get the point.