26-03-2014, 06:36 PM | Post: #1221
Donio[SCO] 
Yeah but only in like wars not using them on yourself Big Grin

Thanks its Crisco Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2014, 10:47 AM | Post: #1222
zzPG11zz 
City Caller: "The fleet has moved on to INO3".

The fleet had arrived... only to see that the land was occupied by their neighbours back from the central world. Orion's Legion, had maintained its grasp on several continents... making the Imperial Fleet's options all go down to one. Trade.

Fleet Commander: "The Imperial Navy is interested to learn about this new mass of land along with its unique plants, food, and resources through trade with Orion's Legion".

[Image: 52ai.png]
31-03-2014, 04:31 AM | Post: #1223
SN0CONE 
Mysterious Orion Leader:

Hello! I would offer a trade deal with our whole nation, but our people have been at Civil War for several years!
You may trade with our small community however!

[Image: 2eykosx.png]
31-03-2014, 10:49 AM | Post: #1224
zzPG11zz 
Fleet Commander: "Thank you for offering such great things. We have an array of rare plants that have special uses only found in the Shadow Empire's mainland. Feel free to choose what you want as long as something is given in return."

01-04-2014, 03:23 AM | Post: #1225
Prof.Quantum 
Ooh nice to see this thread is still alive.

Anyone still alive after the Great Depression?

[Image: rnW9y77.png]
01-04-2014, 04:42 AM | Post: #1226
SGTSARGON 
Ima Spice things UP!

!REVOLUTION! Coutlenss of people massed and have abolished the Costal State of the Northwest. New country is named Northwest Republic.

Flag: [Image: 2lm1mpc.jpg]

Capital City: Gudea

[Image: 7jwau0J.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 04:45 AM by SGTSARGON.)
01-04-2014, 06:26 PM | Post: #1227
ZukoFan 
Inside the the armored base in the South American colonies of Cordis Die, an inside member of Del Destrucción plots his overturning of the throne. His name is Vice President Javier Salazar.

Salazar walks down a dark stairway to a cavern where thousands of smuggled rebellion troops hide.

Salazar: My brothers! It is time we overthrow this old fool! I have recently discovered that Lider Baculio was the one that imprisoned Raul Menendez, and that tomorrow, he will have him executed! We must act now! Charge my brothers, kill everyone in your way!

The Rebels charge, and kill every guard, aide and governor standing between them and the throne room. As they approach the room where Lider Baculio sits, a group of guards come out of their hiding place.

Captain of the Guard: HALT! You are hereby ordered to stand dow-
Rebels: KILL THE FOOLS!

The rebels cut the Guards down with their new GTS-44 Automatic rifles, and continue to knock the throne room door down.

Salazar: Hahaha. So the old fool fled, hm? I believe he is still in the fortress. Buscar por él! No descansaremos hasta que está a mis pies!

*20 Minutes later*
Lider Baculio: Salazar. So you are behind this revuelta? I should have seen it.
Salazar: You are wrong, old man. The leader of the revolt was right inside this castle this whole time.
Lider Baculio: Who? Who was behind it?
Salazar says with an evil smirk: Raul Mendendez.
Lider: How? He was in our prisons for the whole of the rebellions reign of terror!
Salazar: I carried out his orders, acting as the second in command. Basta de hablar, it is time we show the old man what he deserves!

Salazar walks out into a balcony to give a speech to the waiting crowds below him: Brothers! We have overthrown the foolish president! He was a fool for thinking he could stand against the rising tide! As leader of the new goverment, I will strengthen our country AND our ties with the United Powers! My friends, it is time we take our rightful place in history! No more is the foolish country of Cordis Die, Now, we are the Conglomerate of the Liberated People!
(CLP)

Flag:

Attached File(s)
.png  RebelFlag.png (Size: 7.06 KB / Downloads: 6)

Everyone has a good plan in their heads, until it leaves their shoulders!
01-04-2014, 10:49 PM | Post: #1228
zzPG11zz 
DAYUM...That was a really quick rebellion and overthrow... Big Grin

01-04-2014, 11:33 PM | Post: #1229
ZukoFan 
(01-04-2014 10:49 PM)zzPG11zz Wrote:  DAYUM...That was a really quick rebellion and overthrow... Big Grin

Nope, not that quick. Remember a LOOOOONG time ago when I started the story about the rebellion?

Everyone has a good plan in their heads, until it leaves their shoulders!
04-04-2014, 06:13 AM | Post: #1230
Prof.Quantum 
Well now, I see some nations are still alive. Are you still interested in spices and everything nice?

[Image: rnW9y77.png]
05-04-2014, 04:57 AM | Post: #1231
SN0CONE 
We would trade our Chemical X if you would also provide sugar in that trade!

10-04-2014, 05:26 PM | Post: #1232
BrutalWyvern 
(Just switched over to a new account.)

Gonna guess its been a few in game years since la revolution.

Newly elected president Jose Luiz Guzman sits in the Armored fortress where the revolution happened a few years ago. His father, Pablo Guzman, was elected president two days after the revolution. He died of a mysterious sniper shot. President Guzman calls for his aide.

Guzman: Aide, fetch General Salazar.
*5 minutes later*

General Salazar: You called, sir?
Guzman: Yes. I do not feel right sitting in this palacio without my father. He should be the one ruling, not me.
Salazar: Lamentablemente, estoy de acuerdo. Hay algo que debo decirle algo que su padre me dijo.
Guzman: What? Tell me!
A small, sly grin creeps on Salazar's face: You see sir, I was the one that was going to be next in line. Originally, he wanted you to be presidente, but on his deathbed, he ordered his will to be changed. He said I should be presidente. After he succumbed to his wounds, I hid the will so that you may be presidente. I thought that you would be a better leader, but I was wrong.
Guzman leans back into his chair, blown away by the news: I.... I.... Can't believe it.... I am not the rightful ruler? This makes sense.... Aide! Tell this to the crowds. They have a new ruler; Presidente Javier Salazar.
Aide: What will you do now, sir?
Guzman: What ever my leige tells me. presidente
Salazar: Good. Aide, take him to the dungeons. And tell the crowds that the president is no more. Tell them, its King Salazar.
Guzman: WHAT?! NO! I TRUSTED YOU!
Salazar: Hahaha. Your father did not. That is why he needed para ser eliminado.
Guzman: What? I'll kill you! I'LL KILL YOU!

So, what did you think? Big Grin I betcha you can all guess I like revolutions.

[Image: sbitd4.png]

Thanks to FlaxonTheWaxon for the sig!
11-04-2014, 11:19 PM | Post: #1233
SN0CONE 
I like it!

I feel like we should use this time to embrace the "Role-Playing" part of the game more!

Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to put in some time about the Legion's Great Recovery...

02-05-2014, 03:10 PM | Post: #1234
SGTSARGON 
Nobody New what happend. The world fell into a dark silence. The general thought of lightening up.

[Image: 7jwau0J.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 03:10 PM by SGTSARGON.)
03-06-2014, 09:56 PM | Post: #1235
BrutalWyvern 
Quote:I like it!

I feel like we should use this time to embrace the "Role-Playing" part of the game more!

Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to put in some time about the Legion's Great Recovery...

Little bit late, but thanks XD

Anyways, I'll finish up =P

Listen to this while reading for maximum effect Big Grin

Listen closely, for this is the last testament of King Javier Salazar. Rebel forces still loyal to now dead president Guzman are at the doors of my fortress. I am a fool. I should have never executed Guzman. I have seen the error of my ways, and I wish to repent. But the legions of enemy soldiers and rebels only wish for my head. I cannot let myself fall into their hands. My last thoughts are if my allies still exist, as I have not heard from them in so long. I wonder if my country will still exist after this, all this anarchy. Descubrí que mis castillos Sobre pilares de sal y pilares de arena. Voy a
terminar con mi propia vida si es preciso para mantener a mí mismo de que los rebeldes. Escucho las campanas de Jerusalén

Well, whatcha think? I was inspired, obviously, by the song, but a bit less obviously by the death of a certain Austrian dictator.

[Image: sbitd4.png]

Thanks to FlaxonTheWaxon for the sig!