Hello There, Guest!

05-03-2014, 11:29 PM | Post: #1181
SN0CONE 
Steven's Journal
Entry ???:

I'm scared. After the war, everything went chaotic. The sudden sale of all our capital cities brought anarchy. I'm out in hiding, and I'm not sure what ever happened to Knightley. I hope he hasn't been killed, but I don't know for sure.

I'm right now hiding in the colony of... *name is scratched out*

- Steven Johan

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 12:55 AM | Post: #1182
Prof.Quantum 
Emily: "Computer, tell me what has happened to the world? It's like.. everything has gone silent. Where did everyone go?"

Computer: "After the great Orionian-Olympian War, all the nations had realized how dangerous war was and how it affected the world as a whole. Oransija and Sparta were the biggest nation, but they too went silent for unknown reasons. The rest of the world followed suit and had decided to become closed to the world."

[Image: rnW9y77.png]
06-03-2014, 01:06 AM | Post: #1183
SGTSARGON 
(05-03-2014 09:37 PM)boom-ago-go Wrote:  Claim SAF2

The world lay silent after the war...

No communication with other nations for years now. Tastaar sends a message to all of the United Powers/ Western Alliance.

"What has happened?! Communication, exploration, everything has ground to a halt after the war. Is anyone still out there? Please reply soon."
We have been busy trying to communicate with others but your the first contact we have had with awhile.

[Image: 7jwau0J.png]
07-03-2014, 08:47 AM | Post: #1184
zzPG11zz 
City Caller: "It is out! The story of our dear former Emperor has been revealed. When he went into hiding, he said he took the image of a farmer and lived in an old hut with his fellow soldiers pretending to be workers. When the GSC controlled the land they toiled day and night, for the sake of the nations future, they had to obey or else trouble would arise. After his long journeys running through the northern forests and staying in an unknown foreign land, he has withstood and has outlived his own rebellion... the GSC. All the people are glad he is alive and many reunions are getting organized."

It was perfection, nothing less and nothing more... the Empire was blooming in business, trade, and most importantly, cuisine. No more evil, no more suffering... it had been years since any breakout had occured. Life was... bliss.

[Image: 52ai.png]
08-03-2014, 04:59 PM | Post: #1185
SN0CONE 
Steven's Journal
Entry ???:

These last few years have been terrible. People have been hunting me down as a traitor. However I am no such thing. Luckily, there are still people who are still loyal to me, and are willing to rebuild this mess.

They say a major syndicate has taken control of all the major cities, and have tricked the people into thinking that they were my "Special Guard". I believe it was them who started all the chaos in our nation, in order to shame my name.

We've been able to take control of several ships, and we have begun sailing around the land, occasionally stopping for supplies. We plan to re-build our great nation if we can set up a good foothold.

However, we may need help.

- Steven Johan

08-03-2014, 10:59 PM | Post: #1186
Prof.Quantum 
^ Did you say help? -Emily

What kind of help do you need?

09-03-2014, 04:05 AM | Post: #1187
CadeDuane 
OOC: I FOUND MY FLEET :3

King Heath sits on his throne as an adviser comes in.
"Sir, do you think there's still land available for Kowa to take?"
"There may be. There may not be. We'll see."
The fleet at ATL41 sets sail to SAS7

[Image: Rx8mz4b.png]

None can hide from the demon turtle!!!

09-03-2014, 05:56 AM | Post: #1188
ZukoFan 
Lider Baculio sends a message to his allies.

Mike Yankee Foxtrot Romeo India Echo November Delta Sierra Whiskey Echo Whiskey India Lima Lima Sierra Tango Romeo India Kilo Echo Alpha Tango Tango Hotel Echo Hotel Echo Alpha Romeo Tango Oscar Foxtrot Tango Hotel Echo Golf Lima Uniform Tango India November Oscar Uniform Sierra Echo November Echo Mike India Echo Sierra Papa Lima Echo Alpha Sierra Echo Sierra Echo November Delta Tango Romeo Oscar Oscar Papa Sierra Whiskey Hotel Echo November India Alpha Tango Tango Alpha Charlie Kilo. Mike Yankee Foxtrot Romeo India Echo November Delta Sierra Whiskey Echo Whiskey India Lima Lima Delta Echo Sierra Tango Romeo Oscar Yankee Tango Hotel Echo Foxtrot Oscar Oscar Lima Sierra

('Cuse the bad form, I'm new at those, PM me if you have trouble.)

Sometimes I'm bad for money, sometimes I'm good for money, as long as I'm having fun with said money, I make my own rules!
-Deadpool
09-03-2014, 11:48 AM | Post: #1189
zzPG11zz 
Central Islands-

Imperial Government Official: "The Shadow Empire is willing to help and satisfy the needs of our friends in the Legion."

Southern Islands-

Imperial Soldier/Shadow Warrior: "Sir, a piece of paper has been found in a glass bottle. We believe someone close to us or maybe even us is planning or trying to attempt something... we don't know if it is hostile.

Imperial Officer: "What is on this piece of paper that seems to worry you?"

Imperial Soldier/Shadow Warrior: "It holds these words: My friends, we will strike at the heart of the glutinous enemies, please send troops when I attack. My friends, we will destroy the fools!", it is in a language we can't understand sir...

Imperial Officer: "This seems like a small trick, but it is in a language that our neighbours Cordis Die use... of all assumptions, this has to be from Cordis. Sound the alarm, our allies might need some assistance!

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 11:51 AM by zzPG11zz.)
09-03-2014, 12:22 PM | Post: #1190
zzPG11zz 
City Caller: "The fleet has moved on to INO41!"

09-03-2014, 08:09 PM | Post: #1191
SGTSARGON 
(09-03-2014 05:56 AM)ZukoFan Wrote:  MY FRIENDS WE WILL STRIKE AT THE HEART OF THE GLUTINOUS ENEMIES PLEASE SEND TROOPS WHEN I ATTACK. MY FRIENDS WE WILL DESTROY THE FOOLS

the C.S.N has decoded this message.
Most Curious.

09-03-2014, 08:34 PM | Post: #1192
Prof.Quantum 
^How.. lol

09-03-2014, 09:36 PM | Post: #1193
SGTSARGON 
(09-03-2014 08:34 PM)Prof.Quantum Wrote:  ^How.. lol

isn't he in the alliance?

10-03-2014, 08:42 AM | Post: #1194
zzPG11zz 
(09-03-2014 09:36 PM)SGTSARGON Wrote:  

Think about it... does he have bordering nations that aren't in the alliance? Well... if he doesn't, someone will get betrayed and people will have to start picking sides here.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 08:43 AM by zzPG11zz.)
10-03-2014, 05:08 PM | Post: #1195
SGTSARGON 
(10-03-2014 08:42 AM)zzPG11zz Wrote:  
(09-03-2014 09:36 PM)SGTSARGON Wrote:  

Think about it... does he have bordering nations that aren't in the alliance? Well... if he doesn't, someone will get betrayed and people will have to start picking sides here.
I thought you could communicate with anyone in the alliance.I do beleive im on his shores and made contact aswell

10-03-2014, 07:13 PM | Post: #1196
ZukoFan 
Another message from our esteemed president.

Mike Yankee [space] Foxtrot Romeo India Echo November Delta Sierra [space] Whiskey India Tango Hotel [space] Golf Romeo Echo Alpha Tango [space] Delta India Sierra Papa Lima Echo Alpha Sierra Uniform Romeo Echo [space] India [space] Alpha November November Oscar Uniform November Charlie Echo [space] Tango Hotel Alpha Tango [space] Tango Hotel Echo [space] Alpha Tango Tango Alpha Charlie Kilo [space] Whiskey Echo [space] Whiskey Echo Romeo Echo [space] Papa Lima Alpha November India November Golf [space] Mike Uniform Sierra Tango [space] Bravo Echo [space] Charlie Alpha Lima Lima Echo Delta [space] Oscar Foxtrot Foxtrot [space] Delta Uniform Echo [space] Tango Oscar [space] Lima Alpha Charlie Kilo [space] Oscar Foxtrot [space] Papa Lima Alpha November November India November Golf [Dot] [space] India Foxtrot [space] Yankee Oscar Uniform [space] Alpha Tango Tango Alpha Charlie Kilo [space] India [space] Whiskey India Lima Lima [space] Sierra Echo November Delta [space] Tango Romeo Oscar Oscar Papa Sierra [space] Bravo Uniform Tango [space] Uniform November Tango India Lima [space] Tango Hotel Alpha November [space] India [space] Whiskey India Lima Lima [space] November Oscar Tango [space] Lima Echo Alpha Delta [space] Alpha November [space] Alpha Tango Tango Alpha Charlie Kilo.

I added the spaces for easier translation =P

Sometimes I'm bad for money, sometimes I'm good for money, as long as I'm having fun with said money, I make my own rules!
-Deadpool
10-03-2014, 09:59 PM | Post: #1197
SGTSARGON 
(10-03-2014 07:13 PM)ZukoFan Wrote:  Another message from our esteemed president.

Mike Yankee [space] Foxtrot Romeo India Echo November Delta Sierra [space] Whiskey India Tango Hotel [space] Golf Romeo Echo Alpha Tango [space] Delta India Sierra Papa Lima Echo Alpha Sierra Uniform Romeo Echo [space] India [space] Alpha November November Oscar Uniform November Charlie Echo [space] Tango Hotel Alpha Tango [space] Tango Hotel Echo [space] Alpha Tango Tango Alpha Charlie Kilo [space] Whiskey Echo [space] Whiskey Echo Romeo Echo [space] Papa Lima Alpha November India November Golf [space] Mike Uniform Sierra Tango [space] Bravo Echo [space] Charlie Alpha Lima Lima Echo Delta [space] Oscar Foxtrot Foxtrot [space] Delta Uniform Echo [space] Tango Oscar [space] Lima Alpha Charlie Kilo [space] Oscar Foxtrot [space] Papa Lima Alpha November November India November Golf [Dot] [space] India Foxtrot [space] Yankee Oscar Uniform [space] Alpha Tango Tango Alpha Charlie Kilo [space] India [space] Whiskey India Lima Lima [space] Sierra Echo November Delta [space] Tango Romeo Oscar Oscar Papa Sierra [space] Bravo Uniform Tango [space] Uniform November Tango India Lima [space] Tango Hotel Alpha November [space] India [space] Whiskey India Lima Lima [space] November Oscar Tango [space] Lima Echo Alpha Delta [space] Alpha November [space] Alpha Tango Tango Alpha Charlie Kilo.

I would translate it but...
Translating the NATO Phonetic Alphabet is hard, Even it it's short.

10-03-2014, 10:37 PM | Post: #1198
ZukoFan 
(10-03-2014 09:59 PM)SGTSARGON Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 07:13 PM)ZukoFan Wrote:  Another message from our esteemed president.

I would translate it but...
Translating the NATO Phonetic Alphabet is hard, Even it it's short.
(I'll PM you what It says, its a secret.)

-Deadpool
11-03-2014, 10:52 AM | Post: #1199
zzPG11zz 
Imperial Official: "The High Officials of the Shadow Empire has decoded another message, this time sent deliberately by Cordis themselves. We understand your plans Cordis, but the Shadow Empire will only follow and not lead either. The waiting game will soon reveal the impatient ones and unleash another full-scale devastating war."

15-03-2014, 09:26 AM | Post: #1200
zzPG11zz 
City Caller: "The fleet has moved on to INO38!"