Hello There, Guest!

02-08-2013, 06:37 PM | Post: #1
PipAntarctic 

Helicopter Highlands suggestion

Introducing: Helicopter and Infantry only map!

Original Concept by PipAntarctic

A new battlefield comes to the heroes. A terrain tough enough that next to no vegetation can live there, with high spots and majestic terrain... Mountains are now fully open to heroes. On the first side, you can see Victory Village, and on the second Fortress Frenzy... However, both sides wants the only way that connects these two parts, but they can't seem to get their ground vehicles though enemy defense.

Planes cannot aswell land perfectly in the mountain terrain due to it's different elevation and tight places, but the newer invention discovered as Helicopter can seemingly battle in these places, as well land safely! An epic helicopter flight with enough cover and big places. This supply route could mean the difference between lose and victory.... For either side.

Get your alpiner gear up and jump onto battle.
Helicopter Higlands are becoming one of the new plans to assault... Question is: Are you ready to fight there?

The hilly map

[Image: 9iul.png]

(The darkest areas are impassable mountains, wich some of them can be only crossed by helicopters)
This surprisingly accurate quick MSpainted map shows the first apperance of map. This map allows for new combat type: Infantry + Air support. This map contains only Helicopters as the only vehicle, yet they can tide the battle quickly by right attack placment and timing. Additionally, this map allows Infantry to have it's own combat places. Not to mention it's unique mountain design. (And obviously, this map would be a great compliment to alpiner/cliffhanger). Contains AA guns with radius half of the normal AA gun, to give helicopters some save places.

Location in the left is named Western Mountains. The multi-placed terrain alongside with tiny amount of smaller buildings and spawn wich is in higher elevation than the battleground gives advantage to defenders and contains smaller passages than it's Eastern Mountains counterpart, but makes Helicopters more destroying prospect. The capture zone here, incudes AA gun. This area is meant to be kind of a hell for Helicopters...

Eastern Mountains have similiar scheme, but have alot more open zones. With bigger zones as well passages, it's harder to defend against troops. It's more benefical when you want to have more helicopters via Pocket ones, but allows infantry wich uses Leg-It, Elixir or any other means of speed up to escape. However, it contains bigger buildings so you can also use better cover. Contains AA Gun in case of emergency. Both mountain spawns have got a little downspawn, in case that Helicopters would make a way there.

Middle flag A.K.A Road barricade is the lowest part of map. Containing tall sandbags (Tall as 3 normal sandbags) and Barricades as well being enclosed in the center, this place is Sniping priorty. While Long-Ranged weapons tend to work, Sniping from above is often not rewarding. Unlike other areas, no AA guns are here and helicopters are relatively safe due to the short range of AA guns.

Each initial backspawn has got protected a huge part of area so units can drop safely and Helicopters need to practically snipe. Also, some amount of walking, one can find AA gun.

The Middle flag is easiest to capture, while the side flags require more time. Each faction has got 50 Tickets. Map spawned Helicopters have limit of being 2 at one time per faction (can be reduced/increased, depends on map test) and there is a 20 seconds delay before another helicopter can spawn.

The point of this map is to allow a new way how to play matches while giving some space to normal Deathmatch matches.

Do you want to battle in mountains or just big hills and you like this idea? Than sign now!
I also want for you to tell me your own opinions on this map, because it would help balancing.

Green color is for moderators and Blue for EAsy staff.

Sign list

1. SGTSARGON
2. EpicAlcachofa
3. JustBelgian1
4. Extremeboy13
5. Tander09
6. GunnerRapha
7. police3
8. RommelD
10. Gio1993
11. etnoszg
12. Gage420
13. IrishFella
14. heroichenchman
15. ColosalZero
16. Tyfoon123
17. Mr.cossuer
18. Appelflapman2000
19. PersonalMessiah
20. Tiger35T
21. Markonmarkon
22. tiwieti
23. bobafett222red
24. Skillica
25. NutmegsaM
26. Delta_4280
27. weras4
28. mike4lf
29. TypeGoblin
30. sniperbean87
31. [BBF]Phil
32. trollfacedude
33. Failorz
34. BRKinouk
35. J_Walter
36. chiorura
37. vongolajohn
38. dontdeaths
39. BaracudaFish
40. IPlayBFH4Free
41. roynov
42. L33tdude
43. TheLarsieboy99
45. Survivor.
46. AceEmerich
47. Darkseed5
48. kalleb12
49. M9024
50. tylerH.
51. ihuti
52. osma96
53. TheKillerXL
54. Wow_National
55. totosaure
56. ireapzzzsnipe
57. witek23
58. ArmyFootball
59. Bengel2010
60. Kaktus501
61. spy99910
62. GreenLawGER
63. smurf369
64. Commander:Heinz
65. {[(Punisher)]}
66. guusman!!!
67. Kevkas
68. ~xXUnderWorldXx~
69. t0nyGEO
70. ikjasperzijn
71. Sagerion
72. jurisica
73. Pork3
74. MCFLURRAAAH
75. dfsdfghhfjghfg
76. MCBA
77. billijean
78. killcreperGmbH
79. rehoe
80. MacDavo
81. badman_ita
82. CadeDuane
83. HERO:108
84. zezzyLTUZZ
85. [001]Shot-Man
86. yakehochi
87. DASHID
88. .:David99:.
89. NeelsonAlex2lon
90. theausyplayer
91. [P]lan-B
92. ninjakittie.2
93. 99nygren
94. Ch!ef.
95. Zepplyn
96. Joseraph
97. spleevesteve
98. MarsPowers

[Image: 33bn8k7.jpg]

Made by CommanderNewby. Join the HORDE! | If i was a ninja, i would no longer be here. | Helicopter map!

(This post was last modified: 23-03-2014 01:08 PM by PipAntarctic.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 07:25 PM | Post: #2
SGTSARGON 
/Sign
There is a problem with 2 of the flags:
The top right flag if captured by the royals will be a easy killing field for the nats.
vise versa with the lower left hand one.

[Image: 7jwau0J.png]
02-08-2013, 07:32 PM | Post: #3
PipAntarctic 
(02-08-2013 07:25 PM)SGTSARGON Wrote:  /Sign
The top right flag if captured by the royals will be a easy killing field for the nats.

Any ideas how to solve this?
Maybe shorten the number of helicopters per side to 1 and give it a reaaaally long respawn time.

Made by CommanderNewby. Join the HORDE! | If i was a ninja, i would no longer be here. | Helicopter map!

02-08-2013, 07:41 PM | Post: #4
EpicAlcachofa 
/sign if you add anti air guns to take down those helicopters.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 07:42 PM by EpicAlcachofa.)
02-08-2013, 07:55 PM | Post: #5
SGTSARGON 
(02-08-2013 07:32 PM)PipAntarctic Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 07:25 PM)SGTSARGON Wrote:  /Sign

Any ideas how to solve this?
Maybe shorten the number of helicopters per side to 1 and give it a reaaaally long respawn time.
I would say to add higher rock so that way you can't spawn kill or camp the flag.

[Image: 7jwau0J.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 08:12 PM by SGTSARGON.)
03-08-2013, 09:15 PM | Post: #6
JustBelgian1 
/sign
I would like to play a new map Smile

[Image: 5vb3aw.png]

Back from holidays

03-08-2013, 09:23 PM | Post: #7
Extremeboy13 
/sign

[Image: 4]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game
04-08-2013, 12:08 PM | Post: #8
Tander09
/supasign
04-08-2013, 12:30 PM | Post: #9
GunnerRapha 
/sign

[Image: gunner10.png]
04-08-2013, 02:23 PM | Post: #10
Hambo-97 
only 2 helicopters. It should be like wicked wake where the planes spawn quickly and plentifully. Then it would be a proper helicopter battle.

[Image: 6]
04-08-2013, 07:13 PM | Post: #11
police3 
/sing but is this map not what small?

[Image: 11]
04-08-2013, 07:29 PM | Post: #12
AAnnoo 
Naming a map "Helicopter Highlands" and have 1 copter per team as spawn-vehicles in it would be kind of...just not really fitting ^^

04-08-2013, 07:30 PM | Post: #13
PipAntarctic 
(04-08-2013 07:29 PM)AAnnoo Wrote:  Naming a map "Helicopter Highlands" and have 1 copter per team as spawn-vehicles in it would be kind of...just not really fitting ^^

Read.
Helicopter respawns.

I want your help: I want to incerase the amount of Helicopters per team to 4?
Agree or not?

04-08-2013, 07:34 PM | Post: #14
RommelD 
/sign very nice work and we need new maps!

-My awesome signature!-

Click Here if You Want 18 Hero Slots:

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...tid=459912

Click Here if You Want a New Map:

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...tid=462738
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 10:35 PM by RommelD.)
04-08-2013, 07:38 PM | Post: #15
Gio1993 
/sign

[Image: 2hrjyvs.png]

Ossum sig made by APELINCOLN. :3
04-08-2013, 08:39 PM | Post: #16
etnoszg 
/sign

[Image: m8eoo8.jpg]
04-08-2013, 09:04 PM | Post: #17
Gage420 
/sign

[Image: 1]
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 09:04 PM by Gage420.)
05-08-2013, 01:49 PM | Post: #18
IrishFella 
/sign. Helicopters are so fun to fly, and a whole map based on them is just my two cents, although I think the AA gun on the right (closest to Royal's spawn) needs more protection. Maybe a sandbag?

[Image: 2]
05-08-2013, 03:28 PM | Post: #19
PipAntarctic 
Thanks for the support guys!

We have already passed 10 signs and are going to 20!

05-08-2013, 08:08 PM | Post: #20
heroichenchman 
/sign

a few ideas on the map, make both of the spawns have 2 helicopter spawns, with a cap of 4 per team. the tall mountains that cover the AAs without sandbags should probably be deadzones so that snipers that have the flag next to it cant spawn kill. also, on the edge of the mountain route where the roadblock is, put a few small buildings to allow the team some defense against snipers on west/eastern mtns. cant just turn it into a camping area. very good idea though! also, maybe allow pocket jeeps? all it does it allow a team to rush to a point and they are very vulnerable to helicpoters, so its still balanced

[Image: nhe.png]

as you can see in the image, i added some buildings in the mtn. route to protect the center by the flag, and respawning players from snipers (the added buildings by the new respawn points also play a role in that). also added some buildings inside west & eastern to protect an added spawnpoint. i added the spawnpoint because the original ones seemed a bit far from the battle. the green shapes represent the borders of the cap zone for flags. I am by no means trying to permanently change the map, im just making suggestions. you can add as many of the new features that i have, or not implement them at all.

[Image: wmjt.png]
Vehicle Support weapons! New Map!
everyone Wrote:dont worry, our highly (barely) trained team of intelligent humans (chickens with their head cut off) that is EA will get any bug fixed in no time! (never)
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 09:52 PM by heroichenchman.)