Hello There, Guest!

29-07-2013, 06:29 PM | Post: #1
PipAntarctic 

New, Vehicle support weapons suggestion

Original Concept by PipAntarctic

Dr.Doktor and Inventor were just sitting in their laboratiories, looking at the war causes. They have found that both National and Royal vehicles are being demolished, and production is starting to be low. However, because they are famous scientists, they decided to take it onto their own hands, and instead suggesting upgrading the production to be more effective, they decided to come up with new solutions.

However, they could not find the solution that would solve this... That's why they call us, the Community itself to speak and give them ideas to solve this overall...

We have Vehicle DESTROYING weapons. We have Vehicle DEMOLISHING weapons. But we still miss something... We need some support weapons for our mechincal Jeep, Tank, Plane and Helicopter heroes, and YOU are the crew wich can create it!

Suggest your own idea!

Do you have the idea wich Dr.Doktor and Inventor are missing? Post it and they might pass it into the highest ranks and give you a small credit, as well a new tool for everybody!

Here are the following steps:

1. Suggest any weapon that can support vehicles. Include National and Royal names.

2. Suggest Stats for the weapon by any creative means using your left, right or both parts of brain. Try to make it balanced, not Overpowered or ridiculously Underpowered.

3. Try to give it also enough good stuff to be worth in Infantry maps.

4. Be creative and if you can, add some images to give yourself ideas!

The Sign List!

Remember: If you /sign, than you support the whole idea and not only the weapons. Also, give feedback so creators can improve it! And if you have the idea, GO FOR IT!

Green names are for Moderators, Blue for EAsy staff and Red is for helpers and item creators.

1. Mr.Liked
2. Extremeboy13
3. LuciousTheLimp
4. kirbykillz
5. heroichenchman
6. Druggie
7. HamserGonza
8. Markonmarkon
10. Delta_4280
11. [BBF]Phil
12. Failorz
13. Garfield_Czech_
14. Miki5522
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2013 08:13 PM by PipAntarctic.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2013, 06:41 PM | Post: #2
PipAntarctic 

Weapon list!

Primary slot

Repairing Riot/Healing Heroic

Stats:
- Appearance: Unknown
- Heals vehicle 10/sec.
- Can't hit enemys.
- Has a range of 2Meters.
- Has 100 bullets. Reload takes 1 minute.

Created by: Mr.Liked

National Hammer/Royal Hammer

Stats:
- Appearence: IT'S A FREAKIN HAMMER!
- Ammo: Unlimited.
- 30 Maximum 20 Minimum heal per hit.
- 2 Hits per one second.

Created by: HA-64Apache

Explosive slot

Alfonz's Antriebsmaschine Fix/Marry's Motor Fix

Stats:
- Appearence: Welding Tool, not blowtorch.
- Range: The same range that blowtorch has
- Damage: 10 Maximum, 5 Minimum
- Fire Rate: Fast
- Ammo: 120
- Reload time: 4 Seconds
- Repairs 2 Health points of friendly vehicle per second, applies only to Friendly or Neutral vehicles.

Created by: PipAntarctic

Faust's Panzercutter/Bernhard's Blowtorch

Stat tweak:
- Alternate fire Repairs Friendly vehicles

Created by: Assassin Razor

Fredrichs Full Repair/Bernies Best Repair

- Appearence:

[Image: mw0p.png]

National:

A closed-head wrench that has a long handle with a large tank at the end with a pipe that comes out of the tank, snakes around the characters fist/knuckles (like a knuckle guard) then rests on the top of the wrench. Near the head it goes up a bit the comes straight down in the center of the head with a small lighter sprouting from the main pipe (like on flamethrowers) It looks like blowtorch.

Royal:

An open-head wrench with a pipe that comes out about where your hand would be, then forms into a gas tank at the knuckles. the head has a hole where the pipe connects, forming a blowtorch.

TL;DR: Wrench with Blowtorch
- Ammunition: 5
- Heal per shot: 15-20 (minimum 75 pts healed, maximum 100, average ~85)
- Reload time: 7 seconds (due to massive healing capabilities)
- Range: 3 Meters
- Fire rate: 1 shot/1.5 seconds

Created by: heroichenchman

Adolfs Aufynger/Hanry's Hook (presented excatly as it has been wrote)

- Appearence: A hand-mounted hook shooter.
- Use: You can use this for many things. Hang to ally tanks to "enter" them (this like creating a new seat), works also with planes (Sits on wing closer to vehicle, max 2 people). Hanged people in vehicles can use Wrench. Hang to enemy jeeps for preventing them moving. Hang to buildings to get top of them. Hang to enemy soldiers to bring them near to you. Hang to planes and much more. (The vehicle support meaning is to incerase overall mobility, and comes with anti-enemy thingis).
- Ammo: 1
- Reload: 45 seconds

Created by: HamsterGonza

National Nanobots / Royal Repairdrone

Stats:

- It launches a sticky repairing grenade which fixes vehicle for 60 seconds. (1 hp/sec)
- Damaging enemy vehicles for 60 seconds (1 hp/sec)
- Appearance: Low range grenade launcher
- Range: 5 metres
- Ammo: 1
- Rate of fire: Very slow
- Reload: 30 seconds

Created by: Markonmarkon

Widget slot

Franz' Flares/Freddy's Flares

- Usable only in helicopters and planes, it's function is to confuse Anti-Air Rocket Launchers
- Flare pack 1. Refresh time 15 seconds.
- Flare pack 2 Refresh time 10 seconds.
- If both launched at once, total reload time for both is 25 seconds

Created by: Lukethesnipermn

Roaring Tank

- When used, Tank gets 35% Speed boost and gets harder to Blast (0.8 Vertical, 1.5 Horizontal blast resist), Tank deals 50% More damage on direct impact against vehicles and infantry (Instakilling enemies same way as Ramming Jeep) but it's cannon accuracy decerases moderatly.
- Similiar Particles to Ramming Jeep are used, but these are orange, and bigger smoke trail is coming from engine.
- Lasts for 4 seconds
- Reload: 46 seconds

Created by: HamsterGonza

Kamikaze Jets

- When used, Plane is 50% faster, and has got Moderately improved manuvers but becames uncontrolable after 3 seconds (flys in the one way, can be barely controlled and steers up only down or up).
- Particles: Wings gets a special grey trail particle, the motor of Plane is smoking and burn-like orange particles appear over plane.
- Lasts for 6 seconds
- Reload: 60 seconds

Created by: PipAntarctic

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 03:33 PM by PipAntarctic.)
29-07-2013, 06:45 PM | Post: #3
AssassinRazor 
I just think than a repairing secondary fire should be added to Faust's Panzercutter and Bernhardt's Blowlamp that should be more practical.

[Image: 15]
29-07-2013, 06:48 PM | Post: #4
PipAntarctic 
(29-07-2013 06:45 PM)AssassinRazor Wrote:  I just think than a repairing secondary fire should be added to Faust's Panzercutter and Bernhardt's Blowlamp that should be more practical.

That could be also an idea. Though, you would rather not like reparing enemy that destroys you in matter of second.

I will add it there if you will agree.

29-07-2013, 06:54 PM | Post: #5
AssassinRazor 
(29-07-2013 06:48 PM)PipAntarctic Wrote:  
(29-07-2013 06:45 PM)AssassinRazor Wrote:  I just think than a repairing secondary fire should be added to Faust's Panzercutter and Bernhardt's Blowlamp that should be more practical.

That could be also an idea. Though, you would rather not like reparing enemy that destroys you in matter of second.

Well the idea is than the primary fire deals damage, secondary repairs but you can't repair a vehicles than are being used by your enemy, like in other battlefield games.

29-07-2013, 06:55 PM | Post: #6
PipAntarctic 
(29-07-2013 06:54 PM)AssassinRazor Wrote:  
(29-07-2013 06:48 PM)PipAntarctic Wrote:  

Well the idea is than the primary fire deals damage, secondary repairs but you can't repair a vehicles than are being used by your enemy, like in other battlefield games.

I'm gonna add it there. Yeah, i'm going to do that.

29-07-2013, 08:32 PM | Post: #7
MrLiked 
/sign

Well, I don't think I get it though.. Well, let's try, correct me if I don't get this :

National vehicle support gun :

Reparing Riot
Heals vehicle 10/sec.
Can't hit enemys.
Has a range of 2Meters.
Has 100 bullets. Reload takes 1 minute.

Royal vehicle support gun :

Healing Heroic

Same stats as national Smile

29-07-2013, 10:43 PM | Post: #8
funzyonezy 
I think you should add a new sniper for commandos it is called the barret 50 cal. It is the same range as the M95 and is a little bit more power than the M95 though. So thats my idea you can do whatever you you want to it it is just a suggestion.Big Grin

[Image: kzDWyLT.jpg]
30-07-2013, 04:44 AM | Post: #9
Extremeboy13 
/sign

[Image: 4]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game
30-07-2013, 07:28 AM | Post: #10
LuciousTheLimp 
/sign

I really like the blowlamp/panzer cutter alternate fire mode, but instead of an actual alternate fire that must be switched make it automatically damage enemy vehicles and automatically heal friendly vehicles much like a field mech would use a torch, no switching fire modes just common knowledge, use fire to fix friendlies and to damage enemies. Just my two cents.

[Image: 1]
30-07-2013, 07:58 AM | Post: #11
HA-64Apache 
Just something silly Tongue

A Hammer..
Infinte ammo.. because its a hammer.
20-30 heals? for every hit.
2 hits per a sec..

[Image: 5BBftMJ.png]

30-07-2013, 11:48 AM | Post: #12
PipAntarctic 
(29-07-2013 10:43 PM)funzyonezy Wrote:  I think you should add a new sniper for commandos it is called the barret 50 cal. It is the same range as the M95 and is a little bit more power than the M95 though. So thats my idea you can do whatever you you want to it it is just a suggestion.Big Grin

I don't get this idea? More description... Ohwait, you want to kill vehicles, right?

Meanwhile:

Mr.Liked, is it a device or a gun? If a gun, than DMG

30-07-2013, 12:01 PM | Post: #13
Dr. Rabbit 
Yes, let's give every class the ability to repair vehicles without wrench widgets or having to be inside them... The pocket tank noobs who park themselves on hills are going to have a blast with this.

Let's be real, here. Do vehicles really need the extra help? If anything, we need more weapons to combat vehicles rather than assist them.

Give me a slow-firing Nail Gun SMG that can damage vehicle armor.

Give anti-vehicle mines that I can bury in the dirt.

Give me a single-action medium range flare gun that explodes in pretty colors on contact.

Give me stuff to help COMBAT vehicle spam, not encourage it. It's already annoying enough.

/anti-sign

[Image: VuIJBAM.png]
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2013 12:05 PM by Dr. Rabbit.)
30-07-2013, 12:29 PM | Post: #14
PipAntarctic 
(30-07-2013 12:01 PM)Dr. Rabbit Wrote:  Yes, let's give every class the ability to repair vehicles without wrench widgets or having to be inside them... The pocket tank noobs who park themselves on hills are going to have a blast with this.

Let's be real, here. Do vehicles really need the extra help? If anything, we need more weapons to combat vehicles rather than assist them.

Give me a slow-firing Nail Gun SMG that can damage vehicle armor.

Give anti-vehicle mines that I can bury in the dirt.

Give me a single-action medium range flare gun that explodes in pretty colors on contact.

Give me stuff to help COMBAT vehicle spam, not encourage it. It's already annoying enough.

/anti-sign

And what?
Yes, it might encourage Vehicle Spam, but vehicle spam can also help you in battle. Vehicles can destroy enemy, they can serve as transport and be useable as portable battle-tank. Destroying enemy vehicles is one priority. Repairing friendly vehicles is second priotity.

Vehicle maps were made to actually show who can keep it's vehicles alongside with infantry, and destroy the enemy.

Also, you don't need to repair Pocket Noob's vehicles. Maybe these weapons cannot be used with Pocket Vehicles?

There are many ways how could these weapons aid you. They could assure you win and a new playstyle. Of course, i know you are not-that much fun of vehicles, but one could think about it.

It doesn't to be all-class though. Look at the Blowtorch.
(But i like the Nail SMG idea, good job on there. Some contradiction can be always used)

30-07-2013, 04:02 PM | Post: #15
AssassinRazor 
Well first of all vehicles are part of the game...
Second in my idea at least it is only meant to be for soldier (because it's the support class thats why they have healing gun) due to the fact I sometimes need to repair jeeps but I am out of widgets and end up in a really 7 vs 1 battle while trying to run away.
Third tank campers are really easy to kill due to the fact they don't move so if we incentivate more people to buy Faust's Panzercutter/Bernhard's Blowtorch they will die in less than three seconds.
And finally as it have been said vehicles can turn the tide of the battle on your side, so vehicles are good (why do you think we use them in real life).
So this is still a good idea.
Also you get points for repairing a friendly vehicle and if it is so bad why it is on other battlefields.
Also defibrillators should be inplemented in the future as an unlimited use widget, so we can revive people and get points for it making a better team work possible.

30-07-2013, 10:27 PM | Post: #16
kirbykillz 
/sign
alt fire for healing guns, repairs vehicles (even when in them) but take 2x the time it does to get a gunner to max health(including armor)

[Image: NkKxFHs.png]

One of the derpiest heroes in Time and Space.......
01-08-2013, 04:06 PM | Post: #17
heroichenchman 
Commandos were never exactly good at destroying vehicles so why not give them a tool to repair them? i have an idea (it goes in explosives/devices slot):

Fredrichs Full Repair (nats)

Ammunition: 5
Heal per shot: 15-20 (minimum 75 pts healed, maximum 100, average ~85)
Reload time: ~7 seconds (due to massive healing capabilities)
Range: ~3 Meters
Fire rate: 1 shot/1.5 seconds

Bernies Best Repair (royals)

same stats, obviously.

Why commando? well as I said, commandos were never the best when it comes to anti-vehicle. and if they were, they would be a little OP. soldier already has enough support items and gunner is dedicated to close-quarters combat & anti-vehicle. Commandos are the perfect class for this, because their entire playstyle is about going somewhere high and sniping or taking backroutes to get a good knife in. This weapon will encourage more of a team-based playstyle, and prevent half a team from just sniping and knifing their way to victory. It not only encourages new playstyles, but if used properly can balance gameplay.

Appearance:

nationals: (This is my best one, so it may be used for both teams) A closed-head wrench that has a long handle with a large tank at the end with a pipe that comes out of the tank, snakes around the characters fist/knuckles (like a knuckle guard) then rests on the top of the wrench. near the head it goes up a bit the comes straight down in the center of the head with a small lighter sprouting from the main pipe (like on flamethrowers) (its a blowtorch). also pip, feel free to paraphrase Wink

Royals: might not be used, but its the best one i have for them Tongue . An open-head wrench with a pipe that comes out about where your hand would be, then forms into a gas tank at the knuckles. the head has a hole where the pipe connects, forming a blowtorch.

Notes: if this would be actually implemented, im fine with it being on soldier. I just thought it may encourage new playstyles for commando and make them a bit more of a team player. Because in my opinion, soldier already has enough support items. EA if you implement this, then ill be out of luck for a decade with how little i have Tongue

/sign

[Image: wmjt.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 11:58 PM by heroichenchman.)
01-08-2013, 09:41 PM | Post: #18
Dr. Rabbit 
(01-08-2013 04:06 PM)heroichenchman Wrote:  Commandos were never exactly good at destroying vehicles so why not give them a tool to repair them?

[Image: VuIJBAM.png]
02-08-2013, 02:21 PM | Post: #19
heroichenchman 
(01-08-2013 09:41 PM)Dr. Rabbit Wrote:  
(01-08-2013 04:06 PM)heroichenchman Wrote:  Commandos were never exactly good at destroying vehicles so why not give them a tool to repair them?

be quiet you never liked the whole idea anyways, so why are you still monitoring the thread? to find good ideas then use your forum "fame" to make everyone go against itDodgy? if EA implements even just one of these i am going to laugh so hard at you...

[Image: wmjt.png]
02-08-2013, 02:45 PM | Post: #20
PipAntarctic 
(01-08-2013 04:06 PM)heroichenchman Wrote:  Appearance:

nationals: (This is my best one, so it may be used for both teams) A closed-head wrench that has a long handle with a large tank at the end with a pipe that comes out of the tank, snakes around the characters fist/knuckles (like a knuckle guard) then rests on the top of the wrench. near the head it goes up a bit the comes straight down in the center of the head with a small lighter sprouting from the main pipe (like on flamethrowers) (its a blowtorch). also pip, feel free to paraphrase Wink

Royals: might not be used, but its the best one i have for them Tongue . An open-head wrench with a pipe that comes out about where your hand would be, then forms into a gas tank at the knuckles. the head has a hole where the pipe connects, forming a blowtorch.

Notes: if this would be actually implemented, im fine with it being on soldier. I just thought it may encourage new playstyles for commando and make them a bit more of a team player. Because in my opinion, soldier already has enough support items. EA if you implement this, then ill be out of luck for a decade with how little i have Tongue

/sign

Okay, updating the appearance.
I like the idea of blowtorch wrench.