Hello There, Guest!

06-04-2013, 04:58 AM | Post: #1
kidjoe73 
does anyone recommend a better experience FPS?
was thinking of CS?
ARMA is awesome but also requires a $2200 pc

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2013, 05:16 AM | Post: #2
Jusless 
Kidjoe is considering leaving BFH? O:
Well for me CS gets boring after a whle and it is really competitive and serious. BF3 is nice.

06-04-2013, 05:29 AM | Post: #3
kidjoe73 
ssssh don't tell anyone I was thinking for leaving...
its just that servers in Australia are really at a all time low point and I got a server and it just kept crashin so whats the point? all I seem to be doing is restarting BFH server and or restart BFH.... just so unstable the game... and honestly no one gives a truck except me....
and since all I do is online game I cant be known for restartin servers and or reloading BFH cause WHEN THE TRUCK do I PLAY THE GAME....
just think about all the noobs that I don't get to OWN?!?! I got to start thinking about the greater good....
EA has forsaken me so what else can I do? so I need to step outside my area of carnage and look to were I can play a FPS all night long baby.... ALL NIGHT LONG....
any yes technically this can be classed as a rq but a more noble rq cause im not rqin about people im rq about an unstable game....
and yes im taking my toys and going to play some other game... and yes I hate to say it and yes if I had a paintball gun I would shoot myself in the ass for saying that but HEY WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO???
my server is unstable - the game is unstable - I usually get about 15minutes of good game time then CRASH so what else can I do except take KIDJOE73 Boss Big Rig off to own some other noobs in some other games??!?!?
will I be back ofcourse , will I play still yes but will I run another server NO
ALSO will I encourage other aussies to play this game NO because its not stable... whats the point, everyone I intro this game to complains about the same thing GAMES NOT STABLE...and since I got no control over that what can I do
ok ok enough of what it does seem like complaining but what else can I do im a FPS GAMER and if im not doing that WHAT DOES KIDJOE73 do??!?!?!?!?
does CS and BF3 have big aussie playerbases?

06-04-2013, 05:34 AM | Post: #4
Jonny000333 
(06-04-2013 05:29 AM)kidjoe73 Wrote:  ssssh don't tell anyone I was thinking for leaving...
its just that servers in Australia are really at a all time low point and I got a server and it just kept crashin so whats the point? all I seem to be doing is restarting BFH server and or restart BFH.... just so unstable the game... and honestly no one gives a truck except me....
and since all I do is online game I cant be known for restartin servers and or reloading BFH cause WHEN THE TRUCK do I PLAY THE GAME....
just think about all the noobs that I don't get to OWN?!?! I got to start thinking about the greater good....
EA has forsaken me so what else can I do? so I need to step outside my area of carnage and look to were I can play a FPS all night long baby.... ALL NIGHT LONG....
any yes technically this can be classed as a rq but a more noble rq cause im not rqin about people im rq about an unstable game....
and yes im taking my toys and going to play some other game... and yes I hate to say it and yes if I had a paintball gun I would shoot myself in the ass for saying that but HEY WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO???
my server is unstable - the game is unstable - I usually get about 15minutes of good game time then CRASH so what else can I do except take KIDJOE73 Boss Big Rig off to own some other noobs in some other games??!?!?
will I be back ofcourse , will I play still yes but will I run another server NO
ALSO will I encourage other aussies to play this game NO because its not stable... whats the point, everyone I intro this game to complains about the same thing GAMES NOT STABLE...and since I got no control over that what can I do
ok ok enough of what it does seem like complaining but what else can I do im a FPS GAMER and if im not doing that WHAT DOES KIDJOE73 do??!?!?!?!?
Well EA looses another good player. EA must be blind to not see what's going on.

If you can't beat the Hackers join them Tongue same thing I say when a soldier complains about a gunner being OP.
06-04-2013, 05:49 AM | Post: #5
Tomonor 
There are several games out there, but none of them is like BFH - this game has some sort of magic to it. Yeah, EA realised this aswell, and they are milking their customers here, but yeah. You probably won't find a game that's this addicting. Even with it's problems.

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 05:49 AM by Tomonor.)
06-04-2013, 06:12 AM | Post: #6
Fr3ak10 
(06-04-2013 05:49 AM)Tomonor Wrote:  There are several games out there, but none of them is like BFH - this game has some sort of magic to it. Yeah, EA realised this aswell, and they are milking their customers here, but yeah. You probably won't find a game that's this addicting. Even with it's problems.
It's the BFH tune....you know everyone secretly whistles it in their head when playing it.
06-04-2013, 06:13 AM | Post: #7
Jusless 
(06-04-2013 05:29 AM)kidjoe73 Wrote:  ssssh don't tell anyone I was thinking for leaving...
Yes, CS has a bigger one than BF3 though.

06-04-2013, 06:21 AM | Post: #8
kidjoe73 
I started my career in camper strike so might give that a looky!! jussler u play that?

06-04-2013, 06:29 AM | Post: #9
Jusless 
(06-04-2013 06:21 AM)kidjoe73 Wrote:  I started my career in camper strike so might give that a looky!! jussler u play that?
Yep, Play CS:GO and BF3.

06-04-2013, 06:32 AM | Post: #10
Tomonor 
(06-04-2013 06:12 AM)Fr3ak10 Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 05:49 AM)Tomonor Wrote:  There are several games out there, but none of them is like BFH - this game has some sort of magic to it. Yeah, EA realised this aswell, and they are milking their customers here, but yeah. You probably won't find a game that's this addicting. Even with it's problems.
It's the BFH tune....you know everyone secretly whistles it in their head when playing it.

Actually if I was in charge for it, the first thing I would get rid of this game is that damned soundtrack.

06-04-2013, 06:42 AM | Post: #11
kidjoe73 
well yes I could buy a id3 server but its too expensive for me to find out that its not stable like multiplayer servers, but some dude is buying one right now so we shall see....

06-04-2013, 07:08 AM | Post: #12
Chugachugatrain 
(06-04-2013 06:12 AM)Fr3ak10 Wrote:  

And those emotes. Tell me, in what other game can I run round a knifer swinging his knife like a mad man while I'm sprinting around him casually waving and riding a tricyle.

A wise man once said Y U NO HAVE SIGGY? And then I said My signature went out of date and I need new one loloolooolooloolooolo Sad I is sad lol now I'm not
06-04-2013, 07:08 AM | Post: #13
h_1995 
ahh... how bout TF2? i just give a recommendation though i dont play it these days (10gb files bro...thats too big to be downloaded on 1 Mbps internet). bf3 also good and CS.

[Image: Wellington_Breakdown_1.gif]
06-04-2013, 07:16 AM | Post: #14
kidjoe73 
never tried TF but I will look into it thanks

06-04-2013, 07:20 AM | Post: #15
Chugachugatrain 
(06-04-2013 07:08 AM)h_1995 Wrote:  ahh... how bout TF2? i just give a recommendation though i dont play it these days (10gb files bro...thats too big to be downloaded on 1 Mbps internet). bf3 also good and CS.

Its 12 GB now. It took me five days straight to download it Wink

A wise man once said Y U NO HAVE SIGGY? And then I said My signature went out of date and I need new one loloolooolooloolooolo Sad I is sad lol now I'm not
06-04-2013, 07:22 AM | Post: #16
h_1995 
Team Fortress 2, its on Steam, cartoon shooter, multiple classes, lots of players, co-op mode mann vs machine (red and blue work together against robots), crates (similar to treasure chests), customisable characters but limited only to hats and i dont remember much, and its too much... oh and lots of maps plus community made maps and lots of game modes.
bad things it doesnt have emote so u cant cycle tricycle around and no trollface emote and no vehicles.

06-04-2013, 07:28 AM | Post: #17
h_1995 
(06-04-2013 07:20 AM)Chugachugatrain Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 07:08 AM)h_1995 Wrote:  ahh... how bout TF2? i just give a recommendation though i dont play it these days (10gb files bro...thats too big to be downloaded on 1 Mbps internet). bf3 also good and CS.

Its 12 GB now. It took me five days straight to download it Wink

with my 1 Mbps i can download in 1 day by not shutting down the pc and leave it alone... btw BF3 updates is too big which is up to 6 gb and made me wait for 4~6 hours to finish.
im too lazy to download TF2 now since BF3 has taken 27gb from 100 gb. it might be around 50~60 gb of all game files in my partitioned drive Big Grin

06-04-2013, 07:43 AM | Post: #18
CombatTeddy 
Here is some we all feel but cant express

BFH as Tom said has that magick.
One: The song makes the game sound Fun, Easy, Chaotic, and Competative.
Two: The game is and always will be fresh in in custom clothing and weapons. making the desire to get the dreamed heroe within range caus it dosent have any level restrictions. Only downfall is that this game is a pay to win game. However not always.
Three: The abilities also thrive in costomisation. Mix and match different combos to best suit players. So anyone can be good at any level with the right abilities.
Four: The quirky emotes. enough said.
Five: The cartoon art stile is a refresher to common black and grey games that still want to shoot people in rainbows and bright colors.
Six: after tasting victory its only natural you want more. especialy after hard fights. and if the player has a bad KD but good points makes them stay all the more because this games focuses more on points than kills. the comunit cares about the KD not the game itself.

Bad things are
One: BFH dosent have many bug fixing updates. not many anyways. Devs are lazy to go through codes and fix things.
Two: Most of the comunity are from purritins 11-16. So many wont grow the **** up and deal with it. Complain to mucha about tank noobs, tonic noobs, and my favorite Fund Noobs.
Three: You have to use acual money to get the goods.
Four: This games spoils you to much. After having so many wins, 1 lose makes you feel either Sad, Angry, Annoyed, and Childish.
Five: I know this is going to be a problem everywhere in PC gaming but the hackers. just throwing that out there.
Six: Is more heavily focused on eroupe server mora than anyother.

Despite all that the game is still fun in its core nature and bring people back from retirement. Who ever says they retired after having playing this game for a full day then they cannot escape for to long. for the cheers of its wins and feel of victory will haunt them for ever.

[Image: 2w1xpi1.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 05:33 PM by CombatTeddy.)
06-04-2013, 07:43 AM | Post: #19
^iBangZ^ 
Hey Jusless and Kidjoe73, I just played with you earlier today. Bookmark my new Aussie server, hopefully in a few days I'll be able to keep it full regularly.

[Image: rope.gif]
06-04-2013, 07:46 AM | Post: #20
Sgt. Pepper 
Third person shooter.*

[Image: oyzGxrk.png]

Retired Community Moderator - Account # 176

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user