Hello There, Guest!

23-01-2012, 12:41 AM | Post: #2041
CaptainBroslice 
(28-12-2011 01:16 AM)TankDerbyCrash Wrote:  
(20-11-2011 07:06 PM)APELINCOLN Wrote:  Hey Nino!
I would like some vodka!...
damn, how I hate those nats!
*everybody turns head to my*
Oh! S#!T...
wrong Café
see ya..
*runs away*

really funny --'

I lol'd Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2012, 04:18 PM | Post: #2042
BFStar555 
Wish people still continued this story like it's supposed to go. Just so many pages and so many new people posting on it that you might aswell call it junk now.........anyway.

[Image: bsw.png]
27-01-2012, 09:42 PM | Post: #2043
Commander:Heinz 
Anyway continuing the story...

"A national officer in a long black leather trenchcoat black boots gloves and black trousers and cap pulls out a pistol from his side holster and loads a cartridge, firing one shot into the air." " Shouting angrily in German he says "Jeder Hände hoch! Es ist eine Republik (Russian Faction) spyin das Café! Sie werden alle durchsucht werden." TRANSLATION "Everyone put your hands up! There is a Republic spy in the Cafe. You will all be searched." Then he motions with the tip of the barrel for everyone to go out side onto the street, were there are national special service men stainding next to trucks holding sub machine guns. An officer with a monical walks up to Necro with a hand full of paper work and asks him to come out side first."

[Image: heinzgroupsig.png]
[Image: 21239_Eha.jpg]

I am der Kommandant not an official EA Representative.
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2012 09:43 PM by Commander:Heinz.)
27-01-2012, 10:01 PM | Post: #2044
HAPPYELFY 
At this point you here yelling and gun shots from out side as one of the special service men shoot a man with a square mustache and a brown leather jacket holding a bottle of vodka in side, with in it a secret transcript.
29-01-2012, 07:23 PM | Post: #2045
CV0310 
This happened a long time ago:
A Muscle guy eners in the cafe and orders a coffe,he take a seat next to the best player in the game, then the muscle guy says:
-You think your cool, I can kill you immediatley.AAnd shots him.
Then we realized that he is a royal commed to kill us,the BEST ONE.
But the whole cafe got him and then we decided to KILL HIM.
At the execution day he dissapeard and he was never found.
IF YOU FOUND A GUY CALLED cONTIZOR, GET HIM.
30-01-2012, 04:59 PM | Post: #2046
TheGreatHamster 
I then enter the Cafe, unaware as to what had happened. I then noticed something whilst rubbing some crumbs off of my standard issue national commando uniform, I noticed explosives left on the floor. I call over some others to try and pull the explosives out of the cafe. We pull them outside onto the lush green grass. I ask what to do next, standing there very confused. I thought we could try to detonate them but without having any time to discuss it, a Royal plane flew overhead, dangerously low, I shout for everyone to get down, they attempted to shoot at the barrel of explosives but I managed to roll it away from the gunfire just in time.

[Image: hamsteru.png]
01-02-2012, 05:25 PM | Post: #2047
Noahnator1 
Wath????

[Image: 11]
01-02-2012, 07:08 PM | Post: #2048
fuzzboy7 
LMFAOBig Grin

[Image: 1]
25-02-2012, 06:16 PM | Post: #2049
E-Boyz 
A royal entered the cafe, took out a SMG, shot everyone there, and then took a rocket launcher, shot it at himself, blowing up the cafe, and then flying into space!
There he saw a spacemonkey who offered him a lift to earth.
'Do I look like I want to go back to earth?' he shouted disobiently.
'@*%^ you monkey!'
He grabbed the monkey by the neck and pulled down his pants! To be continued.
P.s. Finally this post has finished.

[Image: 25042_s.gif]
03-03-2012, 03:27 PM | Post: #2050
Nechronic 
(22-01-2012 01:58 AM)JamesScollanber Wrote:  
(18-01-2012 01:17 AM)Nechronic Wrote:  
(17-01-2012 10:14 PM)JamesScollanber Wrote:  (You can't control me, but I wil get shot.) "Bloody Hell!" I yell as some drunk National shoots me.

(Whoa... Lol... I didn't know you posted that. I was talking about my Royal Gunner.)

-Angry

*Then m0ar sh1t happens*

[Image: dztjz9.png]
30-03-2012, 03:06 AM | Post: #2051
thespy1.0 
Suddenly Bolt Speedman, the best driver in all of BFH, drives through the door with his gang behind him.

He says "You dumb nats are having a lame party in here, think your better than the royals ha? Well one things for sure you aren't better drivers. Couldn't win a race for your life, you can barely go for a ride for 2 minutes without getting tickets, ambushed, or showed up by the royals."

Haha, he chuckles, his gang follows suit.

- Thespy1.0&SSRO
SuperSonicRoadOwners,owner War story EPIC VID ROAD RAGE KONY 2011 -Legion Sigs,Kevin
31-03-2012, 09:32 PM | Post: #2052
killerdawnsw 
god damn i dont get dis
Angry

[Image: 6]
03-04-2012, 07:09 AM | Post: #2053
mikeap 
A man walked in, his clothes had holes made from the burning bullets. he walked to the bar and sat down. give me a double under, he said. As the bartender walked away confused the man pulled off his jacket. there was a nuke strapped onto his back. he set a control with a single button on the counter and chuckledCool. He knew the nuke was old and that it was disarmed. whenever he need to run he takes off his jacket and gives them a moment to take in the large bomb. No one has ever been dumb enough to shoot it.

04-04-2012, 12:42 PM | Post: #2054
Lazorz210 
A man walked into the bar. We was wearing a long, black coat stained with mud. On his head he wore a grey helmet and a mask covered the lower half of his face. He had grenades on a belt and an assault rifle strapped to his back. Sometime in the past something must have happened as his legs were completely robotic. He sat down at the bar and glanced accross at the man next to him, just in time to see the large nuke strapped to his back. Is that thing safe? He asked. Probably said the man, as the bartender brought him his drink. The man in the coat shook his head and asked the bartender for The strongest whisky you've got

[Image: 30mamav.png]
04-04-2012, 07:13 PM | Post: #2055
mikeap 
the man with the nuke said, the names mike. I see you are admiring my baby. I've only had to use it once. dropped it on a pair of gunners. one nat one royal. they tried to eat it. squished them like a bug. made some sort of crunching sound. the royal was so squishy that the nuke didnt detonate. mike drank the man in the coat's whiskey. you can have my double under if it gets here. mike grabbed his button and took a nap in the nearest booth.

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 07:16 PM by mikeap.)
05-04-2012, 02:07 AM | Post: #2056
FactorSeven 
A tall, skinny man enters trying to remain calm after an argument between him and an angered, violent Royal. He shook off this thought and walked over to a table."I feel awkward just being a less Soldier than everybody else in here.I'm just a Private,"he murmured.He leaned back in his chair and let his Tier 1 Elite hang from his waist. He looked around to see if anyone else was in his category. He saw no one, so he looked down at his blue coat, now with soot from explosions and dirt.He looked toward the napping Mike, and looked back at his table."I should rest up for more of the battling coming up,"he murmured. He then slowly bent forward and fell asleep on the table.
05-04-2012, 02:55 AM | Post: #2057
mikeap 
The man started to roll as he was sleeping. he muttered in his sleep I hate those royals. I hate those nationals. a large scar on his arm crossed out a royal army tattoo and a national tattoo. As he rolled the bomb came off his back. it started to roll off of the bar. It was very unstable from when the gunners tried to eat it. it could blow any moment. the bomb was only seconds away from falling.

05-04-2012, 10:56 PM | Post: #2058
FactorSeven 
The Soldier was still napping, undisturbed. As he made a slight motion, the chair skid, making the Soldier fall on his stomach. Bewildered, he looked forward first, when he noticed the bomb about to fall. "Hey! The bomb!"
06-04-2012, 05:46 AM | Post: #2059
mikeap 
The bomb fell. it hit the ground, but didn't go off. Mike woke up surprised. Who took my bomb! he looked down and noticed a blur underneath the bomb. he saw a quik puff of smoke go off as the squished body of a national commando became visible. serves him right for trying to steal my bomb. mike put his hand over his button. next person tries to touch my bomb... he got hit in the back of his head by another soldier. he was still holding on to the button. the soldier who had knocked mike out said get this bomb out of here before he wakes up. everyone looked scared. noone wanted to carry the bomb while mike was still holding the button.

06-04-2012, 10:22 PM | Post: #2060
FactorSeven 
Confused, the Soldier stood up."Is this the Cafe's daily routine or something?" he asked. He sat back in his chair and closed his eyes again.