Hello There, Guest!

27-11-2011, 11:08 PM | Post: #2021
Liamy12 
Alfred manages to land on Rasputin's head. He threw Rasputin out of the plane and then shot him. He then pulled Steiner back into the biplane and headed back to the café.

"We'd better rebuild that place!"

[Image: bdw9yq.png]

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 05:10 AM | Post: #2022
Chomonga 
A shot rings out and a bullet tears through the planes engine, causing it to die. "Well, looks like I hit him," Chomonga says as he reloads his sniper rifle,"That otta put a wrench in his plans." Chomonga watches as the plane starts to decrease in altitude. "Hope I didn't hurt that fool on the wing... oh well..." Chomonga gets in his jeep and starts to follow the wounded planes path. (sorry guys i was away for a bit)

I have left Battlefield Heroes. Just wanted to say "Good Bye Peoples!" And If you read this post a post in my Quote thread. I'd apprecite it. (This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 05:12 AM by Chomonga.)
02-12-2011, 12:09 AM | Post: #2023
Liamy12 
As Alfred landed the small plane in the field near the National Cafe, it was fully rebuilt and celebrations were happening inside. "Seric, Steiner, cheers on a job well done" said Alfred toasting a pint of guinness.

[Image: bdw9yq.png]

02-12-2011, 02:25 AM | Post: #2024
Necrobash 
"Whatever the FU*K is going on, I don't want to know. *HIC*" Said a drunk Necronkiller.

[Image: 10o0i6b.png]
03-12-2011, 11:01 PM | Post: #2025
Chomonga 
Post glitch to veiw missing comments select new reply

I have left Battlefield Heroes. Just wanted to say "Good Bye Peoples!" And If you read this post a post in my Quote thread. I'd apprecite it.
05-12-2011, 03:40 AM | Post: #2026
stevesbut 
*blujeans comes in and shoots up the pub then leves and go back out side blows up all of nats vehicals then passes out in front of pub*

yo join ALLmy clans plz and pm me if u want to pm me RolleyesIdeaWinkTongue:exclamation:yo join all my clans plzSadBlushAngry
05-12-2011, 03:49 AM | Post: #2027
stevesbut 
*blujeans a royal gunner shoots up the nats pub then blows up there vechials then pass out in front of pub then 3 hours l8er wakes up then goes to his onw tent back at bases camp then back to royals pub*

yo join ALLmy clans plz and pm me if u want to pm me RolleyesIdeaWinkTongue:exclamation:yo join all my clans plzSadBlushAngry
10-12-2011, 07:29 PM | Post: #2028
Crafty24 
Two soldiers talking:
-Why are royals fatter then nationals?....
-Because they ate half of the nationals last year.
-Is that how Mike lost his head?
-Nope, he lost his head when he tried to throw it at one royal.
One royal with national head on his shoulders comes near them.
-See that..... Mike did it..... XD

[Image: id6w.png]
28-12-2011, 01:16 AM | Post: #2029
TankDerbyCrash 
(20-11-2011 07:06 PM)APELINCOLN Wrote:  Hey Nino!
I would like some vodka!...
damn, how I hate those nats!
*everybody turns head to my*
Oh! S#!T...
wrong Café
see ya..
*runs away*

really funny --'

28-12-2011, 07:12 AM | Post: #2030
Skalee 
U NERDY NATS

[Image: k2jhu.png]
28-12-2011, 07:14 AM | Post: #2031
Skalee 
lolz jking

[Image: k2jhu.png]
03-01-2012, 02:17 AM | Post: #2032
Orty444 
Here's one story, on my own. That's why this post will be long.

[Image: battlefield_heroes_screen_3_png_jpgcopy.jpg]

David McDavish is Royal Lieutenat. He is flying in his plane to Wicked Wake to help Royals. While he was flying in the night, suddenly an Anti-aircraft rocket hits his plane in left wing and he is forced to jump off the plane. When he jumped of, he opened his parachute and looked down. He saw that under him is a forest. His parachute stock in the trees, and when he was going to get a knife to cut it off, he heard:
"Haben Sie etwas sehen?" (Have you seen anything?)
He was terrified, he thought that they will kill him. Few seconds later, 4 National soldiers were walking under him, one of them had a lamp. They were looking arround him a little bit, but they haven't spotted him and went back.
This was close- He thought. He got his knife and cuted off the parachute. When he was on the ground, first thing he was worried about was clothes. He can't walk arround in Royal army uniform. He walked through the forest for about 1 hour, and saw some farm outside the forest. He went there, real quietly. He went to the door. He tried to open it, and it was opened. He thought Strange. He was looking for some civil clothes. He heard something and ran out. He went out and he saw fence, and behind it there were chickens. He opened the fence door and chickens went out very loud. He ran behind the door. When an old man and, probably his son, went out to see what's happening, he went into the house and quickly took some clothes and then escaped on the back door back to the forest. He dressed up and went to sleep.
Tomorrow he went to some town. On the board he saw that it's called
Victory Village. He went to Sally's Tavern. When he came in, he saw that room is full of National officers. Music was playing and some 2 women were dancing. He went to the bar and ordered one beer and payed it with some money that he found in the coat he stole. After that, he went to bakery to eat something. While he was eating, he saw some road block and there were 5 soldiers and an officer guarding it. They were stopping every man he wanted to get out of the town that way. He saw a soldier looking at them from church tower. He saw the sea and went there. On the square in front of the church there were 2 men in leather, black coates- probably Gestapo. He went to the beach. It was sunset, and he was looking at the beautiful sea. When night fell, he contiuned to walk arround the town. He saw some guardpost so he went back. Some truck was parked near the orchard and he climbed on the trailer. When they passed the road block, he jumped off. He went over some bridge and there was some cafe. It was opened, it wasn't in some house. He went there and ordered beer, again. Few minutes later, 2 Gestapos, same that were in Victory Village, came there and sat down. They whispered something. At the moment they got in, barman went to the phone and spoke to someone.
Suddenly, Gestapo officers came to him and asked for his papers. He looked at the barman in fear, and he just went to the phone and said:

"Hello? Yes, he's here. Wait a second."
Barman went to McDavish and told him that he's got a phone call. Gestapo let him to answer it. When he answered, he didn't hear anyone. He looked at the barmen (There were 2 of them), and they bent down under the counter, so he did the same. Few seconds later, a car drove in front of the cafe and stopped. Someone fired from the gun and killed Gestapo. He just looked at the barmen and asked:"French Resistance?" They sad Yes. They went in the house near the cafe and he told them everything. Jean Claude, their boss, said to him that he should go to sleep and that they will talk tomorrow.
Tomorrow he told to McDavish that 2 men will drive him to some field near the forest and that there will be a man with the plane that will drive him to the Royals.
When he came to the field, he got out of the car and that two guys that drove him went back. He turned around and saw some man in blue, german uniform (look at my signature). That was me. We got into the plane and set off to Wicked Wake, where Royals were defending from Nationals. Somewhere above some bay, plane didn't have fuel, and they crashed. Luckily, they both jumped of the plane and landed on a beach, behind some shipwreck. Because I was in german uniform, he could come with me without any questions from other soldiers. We went to town, and behind the the town was a car. I told him to wait me for few minutes. I went and made a phone call. After the phone call, I drove him to my house near the Farm. He spent whole afternoon there. I told him that ship goes to Wicked Wake at 9 PM. At half past eight, I drove him to the port. There were two men in black, leather coates. That were Gestapo officers. Since I was walking behind him, I grabbed him so that he can't escape. Gestapo arrested him. I was german spy. My job was to "save" Royals, but I actually gave them to the Gestapo.

About the battle on the Wicked Wake, Nationals won.

[Image: National_Commando.png]

I'm sorry for possible bad english.

[Image: 8]
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 11:50 PM by Orty444.)
03-01-2012, 02:18 AM | Post: #2033
Orty444 
I hope that story was good

[Image: 8]
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 02:19 AM by Orty444.)
04-01-2012, 01:18 AM | Post: #2034
Danimir2000 
(03-01-2012 02:18 AM)Orty444 Wrote:  I hope that story was good

It's awesome!

[Image: 6]
13-01-2012, 10:26 PM | Post: #2035
kenneth1110 
Continuing the story: A man with a winter camo jacket, gepard skin mask, blue jeans and a bullet belt without bullets. He walks in and says "Hey! Give me a glass of beer, please!". He gets the beer and walks to the only empty table. He sits and starts drinking it.
16-01-2012, 10:00 PM | Post: #2036
JamesScollanber 
A thin, Caucasian man walks into the cafe, a common Royal Gunner's unform on, standard issue Royal boots, and a forest camo baclava on his face. His arm was wrapped in a cast, with blood showing throuh it. He sat down at a deserted table and called for a hard root beer. He slowly sipped it, eying the Nationals in the cafe.
17-01-2012, 12:50 AM | Post: #2037
Nechronic 
Necro was back, and drunker than ever. "HI! He yelled as he took a swig of Schnapps. "Ahh... I just got back from fighting die Royals. The bastarde never had ein chance! Was die hell? Where'd SIE come from?" As he pointed at a Royal who had walked into the bar. He pulled an AK-74 out from a strap on his side and unleashed a torrent of fire upon the Royal Gunner who had been planning to plant a bomb in the bar. The Gunner took several bullets in the arm and yelled. He ran out of the bar dropping a barrel of explosives.

[Image: dztjz9.png]
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2012 12:52 AM by Nechronic.)
17-01-2012, 10:14 PM | Post: #2038
JamesScollanber 
(You can't control me, but I wil get shot.) "Bloody Hell!" I yell as some drunk National shoots me.
18-01-2012, 01:17 AM | Post: #2039
Nechronic 
(17-01-2012 10:14 PM)JamesScollanber Wrote:  (You can't control me, but I wil get shot.) "Bloody Hell!" I yell as some drunk National shoots me.

(Whoa... Lol... I didn't know you posted that. I was talking about my Royal Gunner.)

[Image: dztjz9.png]
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2012 01:18 AM by Nechronic.)
22-01-2012, 01:58 AM | Post: #2040
JamesScollanber 
(18-01-2012 01:17 AM)Nechronic Wrote:  
(17-01-2012 10:14 PM)JamesScollanber Wrote:  (You can't control me, but I wil get shot.) "Bloody Hell!" I yell as some drunk National shoots me.

(Whoa... Lol... I didn't know you posted that. I was talking about my Royal Gunner.)

-Angry