Hello There, Guest!

15-03-2009, 12:17 AM | Post: #41
Red_Robin 
AGAIN! Gods sake, make me another drink, this time, make it alcoholic. Exclaimed the Soldier, making everyone stop in their tracks with his shouting. The bartender nervously poured out a drink into an empty mug. The soldier angrily grabbed it and gulped almost a quarter of it, before walking back to his seat to finish the rest.

The Royal Skinhead™
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2009, 12:35 AM | Post: #42
EasyTarget 
The Commando walked back to his jeep and grabbed one of his Satchel Charges. He then made his way back to the tree he had been hiding behind and set a charge a little to the right of his "camping" spot just in case anyone decided to sneak up on him. The Commando would surely hear their footsteps and would be able to sneak away in time before the satchel would explode.

He took aim once more...

*rrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRR*

A growing hum noise, like that from the engine of a jeep was growing closer and closer each passing second. He looked around him to see where the noise was coming from.

"Oh...God...Forbid.." He muttered under his breath. The supposed "drunk" from before had woke up and his jeep, despite being knocked into a tree from a strong explosion, was still running although it sounded more like a dying clock rather than a jeep engine.

He seemed to be driving aimlessly around, but waved at the Commando when he saw him and accelerated at full speed towards him.
"WRONG WAY!!! WRONG WAY YOU IDIOT!" But the drunk laughed and nodded his head. The Commando began to wonder whether he had heard anything he said at all.

Quickly growing uneasy, the Commando ran as fast as he could behind the cafe but was blown forward as the jeep ran over his charge and, after a loud boom, the tiny cloud of dust followed by a pillar of flames rose from behind the tree followed by a brief white flash, but the cafe was unharmed.

The jeep, however, was in total ruins.

The Commando rolled across the ground until he came to a stop at the back of the cafe, next to a bush.

"Why?...Why today?" He began to wonder whether it was Friday the 13th already...

Soldier: Johnson
Commando: Schlam
Gunner: Schwab

Nationalists have MONOCLES!
---------------
[Image: Pipsqueak.jpg]

[Image: Cliff-1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2009 02:22 AM by EasyTarget.)
15-03-2009, 02:28 AM | Post: #43
Muck-HQ 
The Royal fed up for the last time quickly ran outside and found the commando on the ground. Mate, when you try and shoot me make sure it hits. The Royal pointed his SMG down at the commando, Want me to show you how it's done?

[Image: strathberet.png]
[Image: crestcopyfg8.jpg]
15-03-2009, 03:25 AM | Post: #44
EasyTarget 
The Commando coughed from the smoke he had inhaled then cleared his throat. "Sir, just wait one moment.." Without getting up -- as he was quite comfortable on the ground -- he nudged the Royal's SMG aside with a finger and put his own sniper rifle in the Royal's hand. "I will give you the honors of killing me with my own weapon of choice...surely you'll be able to prove yourself more of an accurate aim than I? SMG ammo is such a waste when used on a target merely inches away from you. You'll need it for those big firefights.. He brushed himself off and placed his hands behind his head. "Give that trigger a good pull, now."

And with that, he positioned the rifle so that it was aiming at his own head.

I doubt that thing will work anyway..

---------------

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2009 03:27 AM by EasyTarget.)
15-03-2009, 03:44 AM | Post: #45
Muck-HQ 
I highly doubt that they would give you a snipers rifle if you can't use it properly,with that the Royal stuck out his hand gesturing the commando to grab it to get up. How about a drink?

15-03-2009, 10:38 AM | Post: #46
Holgi 
"Whats going on guys? asked a small, skinny National-Commando.
He wears a black long coat, a pair of black trousers and black shoes.
His mouth was hidden by , and as it could be different, a black bandana.
The Royal and also the national looked a little bit confused because they didn't noticed the new man.

[Image: 1]
15-03-2009, 11:04 AM | Post: #47
Agent-McSpy 
The Kommendant became incredibly confused. Not only did the Royal that was almost helping keep the Solider from shooting him leave, but now he was hearing some of the weirdest things from outside the cafe. The Kommendant really wanted to look through the window behind him, to see what was going on, but he also wanted to make sure the Solider, which currently had a pistol in his face, didn't turn around and somehow kill him.

Eventually he decided to look, and that only made him more confused. He saw a Royal helping up the commando from earlier, as well as another National standing there, almost friendly.

But, like always, the Kommendant was right to worry about the Solider. He felt a sharp pain in his hand at one moment, and then found his own pistol next to his head the next. With this, his gaze returned to facing the folder on the table, and he went back into the non-hostile position he was in before.
15-03-2009, 02:54 PM | Post: #48
Muck-HQ 
When the Royal saw the state that the kommendant was in he quickly ran inside, I told you for the last time to get out! The Royal shoved his SMG right up to the soldiers face and quickly grabbed the kommendant stolen pistol before anyone could react. If you don't put the pistol down I will shoot.

15-03-2009, 05:10 PM | Post: #49
Agent-McSpy 
...? Was this Royal saving him? The Kommendant couldn't tell what was going on any more. The Royal that was once holding a pistol to him was now telling someone else holding a pistol to put it down? While in the confusion, the Kommendant pulled one of his knives from his jacket, but kept his hand that the knife inside. Hopefully the two would have let it slip by their attention at the moment, not knowing the Kommendant was a good throw with the knife.

However, even if he did throw it, he was way too distracted by the events that were happening. He couldn't tell if he had just been saved, or if he was going to be the next one on the KIA list. Sitting there nervously, holding one of the sharpest knives ever seen, he continued watching what was going on.
15-03-2009, 06:06 PM | Post: #50
Red_Robin 
Annoyed, The Royal soldier in the corner decided to act - while he was still sober. He leaped from is seat and walked over towards the Royal, the Kommendant and the National soldier (That sounds like a sitcom?!) and then spoke: Guys, Calm down for gods sake, and have a drink... On me.

The Royal Skinhead™
15-03-2009, 06:58 PM | Post: #51
EasyTarget 
The Commando was completely confused at the friendly gesture by the Royal, but seeing that they had all rushed back inside the cafe he quickly leaped back up and ran inside the cafe but not before placing the sniper rifle back in his trench coat.

As he ran through the enterance of the cafe, he could clearly see the situation at hand and, seeing the Kommandant being threatened, brought his sniper rifle out of his coat and immediately looked down the scope, setting his aim...

*BANG*

The gun went off and the bullet knocked the other pistol out of the National soldier's hand.

2 bullets left.

The Commando, delighted that his gun finally worked properly, walked over to the two Royals, the Kommandant, and the National Soldier with his sniper rifle at the ready.

He looked over at the man who's orange juice glass he had completely destroyed earlier and nodded.
"If you want, I can get you some more juice before you get yourself drunk and end up like that driver over there..." The Commando turned his head over to the window. The jeep was still on fire...the view of the driver however, was blocked by the tree.

---------------

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2009 06:59 PM by EasyTarget.)
15-03-2009, 08:29 PM | Post: #52
Red_Robin 
The Soldier was suprised by the kind gesture from the Sniper, but was still cautious with what his intentions may be. Especially when he has a Rifle in hand. Thanks... he said, keeping his eye on the sniper, making sure the juice wasn't... 'tampered' with.

The Royal Skinhead™
15-03-2009, 10:47 PM | Post: #53
Muck-HQ 
So what's the deal, we all hate this one soldier, right? Everyone glanced at the Royal and moved their head up and down. Good to see we have this sorted out, now how about those drinks?

15-03-2009, 11:57 PM | Post: #54
Agent-McSpy 
Everything turned to the Kommendant's plan. The Royal(s, as it had become) were completely off guard, and there was plenty of ammunition on the table. Without seeming suspicious, he slowly grabbed the weapons...

"All right! Drop your weapons! One hostile move and we'll never hear of you again!"

The Kommendant couldn't help but grin at what had just happened. He managed to put a pistol into each of the Royals' faces, and was in a position to kill anyone he wanted to. Now, with both the Royals unarmed and unable to do anything, he was ready to pull the triggers...
16-03-2009, 12:14 AM | Post: #55
Muck-HQ 
The Royal grinned, when his pistol which was the one now being aimed at him had gotten hit it completely destroyed the slide making it useless. The Royal threw his fist at the kommendant sending him to the ground. Don't point a gun at me again. The Royal picked up his SMG and aimed it at the kommendant. Someone get some rope to tie this guy up with.

16-03-2009, 12:21 AM | Post: #56
EasyTarget 
The Commando grinned and, after putting the sniper aside on the table to the right of him, pulled out his knife out of it's sheath and held it in front of the Royal's neck and threw his free arm around the Royals stomach region "I wouldn't do that if I were you, sir."

---------------

(This post was last modified: 16-03-2009 03:31 AM by EasyTarget.)
16-03-2009, 02:41 AM | Post: #57
Agent-McSpy 
The Kommendant scuttled up from the ground and, with the pistol he knew was working, pointed the weapon right between the Royal's eyes. Giving a friendly nod to the Sniper that had his knife up to the Royal's neck, the Kommendant proceeded to say the following...

"You drunken oaf... you decide to punch me, right in front of an armed commando that was just appointed to my squad. Your friend next to you learned, however you remain stubborn and have a wish to die! I can see why your leaders want you all to avoid being drunk..."

"Now then, before your death, what might be your name...?"

Hopefully the Royal didn't realize that the pistol was out of ammo...
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2009 04:55 AM by Agent-McSpy.)
16-03-2009, 01:57 PM | Post: #58
Muck-HQ 
I won't tell you my name, but seeing as how my friends have arrived you should tell me. Outside where 4 Sherman tanks aiming their guns at the cafe. I suggest that you hand over your weapons and put your hands up.

16-03-2009, 03:03 PM | Post: #59
SirRaidALot 
A fair-skinned National soldier was just on his way to the cafe, ready for some well-deserved rest and relaxation. "Ahh, a tall, frosty glass of milk would hit the spot right now."

Just as he turned the bend, he saw something strange. Instead of the usual National jeeps parked at the cafe, four Sherman tanks were surrounding the building. "Hello, that's odd. Must be the new milkmen."

Without a second thought, he jumped out of his jeep and started trotting into the cafe nonchalantly. The tanks pointed their barrels at him menacingly, but he just waved.

"Well, mate, I hope your new guys' milk is just as good as the old stuff." Every eye in the room turned to see the new man. Standing in front of them with a goofy grin on his face was a National soldier wearing a white coat and blue trousers. Despite the heat, he donned a white scarf and racing glasses.

"The usual, please."
16-03-2009, 05:01 PM | Post: #60
EasyTarget 
The Commando, after seeing that amazingly nonchalant National just come in, slowly turned his head over to the enterance of the cafe and saw one of the 4 sherman tanks that were surrounding it. Despite that, he didn't make a single move. "Sir, I think you've gone mad! You don't plan on blowing this cafe off the very foundation on which it stands, do you? He moved the knife closer to the Royal's neck and glanced over at the Kommandant before turning his gaze over to the National that just came in the cafe. He cleared his throat rather loudly, hoping that the National who had just walked in would hear it and take it as a signal to get over there. "Either way, I highly doubt you're going to get out of this situation alive. The Commando had one more spare Satchel Charge in his jeep, but with the tanks out there he wouldn't be able to get there and safely back without getting blown to bits...

Then again...

Maybe he could, but it would require some stealth and wits...but right now he was taking care of the Royal.

---------------