Hello There, Guest!

10-11-2011, 05:16 AM | Post: #2001
Kalidiscope_ 
When the man comes back, Steiner looks into what he can see of the man's eyes. "Johann Rasputin...never thought I'd see your sickly face again." says Steiner in an angry tone. Rasputin looks at Steiner "Well then if it isn't my favorite meddling agent? Stefan Steiner." replies Rasputin in a sarcastic tone. "So....I assume it works..." says Steiner. "Of course ,why wouldn't it?" replies Rasputin. Steiner looks at the dying Alfred. "Johann.....stop this.....now!" shouts Steiner as Rasputin leaves the room. "Sorry Stefan... you should have stayed with me, but you had to be a good little national and try to stop me....but you failed!" shouts back Rasputin as he locks the steel door. Steiner's face grows red in anger. "JOHANN! YOU SON OF A B**CH! GET BACK HERE!" shouts Steiner at the top of his lungs in anger as Rasputin walks away laughing.

[Image: 1]
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2011 05:18 AM by Kalidiscope_.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2011, 06:40 PM | Post: #2002
Liamy12 
Alfred is very, very pale, his hands are turning green.

"If I die deliver this letter to Heckler Bronte's house and give it to his wife, he was part of my squad and in that ditch he gave it to me.." said Alfred passing a letter to Steiner.

[Image: bdw9yq.png]

11-11-2011, 01:22 AM | Post: #2003
Kalidiscope_ 
"Keep it you're going to live" says Steiner as he picks the lock on the chains. "Here...eat this it will keep you alive longer." says Steiner as he hand Alfred a flask of liquid. "Chug it down...but be warned it tastes like horse crap." says Steiner as he finally frees himself from his chains. Steiner now begins to pick the locks on Alfred's chains.

11-11-2011, 09:06 AM | Post: #2004
Liamy12 
Once Alfred stand's up he stagger's around and fall's to the ground.

"Go get the antidote.. that son of a ..... has to pay.." said Alfred. Falling into a sleep, with his legs entire arms zombiefied.

11-11-2011, 08:00 PM | Post: #2005
Kalidiscope_ 
"Fine stay here the more you move the worse it gets." says Steiner as he hands Alfred a pistol. Steiner opens the door and sneaks out. Steiner sees a room guarded by two armed guards in gas masks. "Must be important" Steiner thinks to himself. Steiner walks up to the guards gives them a salute. They salute back. As they do Steiner punches one and grabs his gun; Steiner cuts the guards down with the SMG. Steiner opens the door to see a large laboratory. "Where the hell am i supposed to find an antidote?" Steiner says to himself. The voice of Johann Rasputin replies back "Oh my are you serious it's so obvious!" Steiner aims his gun all around himself. "Where are you! You slimy little..." Steiner is interrupted by automatic weapons fire. Steiner flips over a table and ducks behind it, returning fire at a squad of guards near entrance. Rasputin's laughter can be hear as this battle commences.

11-11-2011, 09:40 PM | Post: #2006
Liamy12 
(I think it's up to Seric to save us somehow)

11-11-2011, 10:41 PM | Post: #2007
Kalidiscope_ 
(I agree. I'll just have an indefinite fight with the guards and Rasputin.)

13-11-2011, 08:20 AM | Post: #2008
Seric1 
As Steiner and the guards exchange fire, an explosion is heard from somewhere in the zeppelin. Warning alarms sound throughout the ship, and machine and AA gun fire can be heard from outside. The airship begins to lean heavily to its port side, and the contents of the lab begin to dump towards the door, showering the guards fighting Steiner with furniture and broken glass bottles and their contents.

The ship settles out slightly, but the warning lights continue, and a serious fighter battle is heard outside. From the direction of the door to the lab, there is only silence. There is know telling what horrors await on the other side of the broken tables and shattered cabinets, with a combination of all of Rasputin's experiments and potions having unknown effects...

[Image: 10]
13-11-2011, 05:26 PM | Post: #2009
Kalidiscope_ 
Steiner falls to the floor, but quickly gets up. Steiner can see Rasputin running down a hatch. Steiner goes after him. Rasputin looks back and sees Steiner; Rasputin runs faster. Steiner tries to shoot Rasputin in the legs, but hes is moving too fast. Rasputin stops and pulls a switch on the wall and gives Steiner a salute. The floor below Steiner opens up revealing the early morning sky. Steiner is clinging to the side of the hatch. He pulls himself up to find the guards he was fighting but now they are horribly burned zombies

13-11-2011, 06:17 PM | Post: #2010
Inscribed 
[color=#3Then a royall soldier comes and shoots everyone. the end[/color]

16-11-2011, 05:54 PM | Post: #2011
qwaszx1234 
hello

[Image: 6]
17-11-2011, 09:33 PM | Post: #2012
Liamy12 
Alfred dragged himself across the floor towards to zombies with his trusty luger and blew their heads off one by one.
Alfred is now almost fully zombiefied.

(Alfred might have to be killed)

19-11-2011, 01:57 AM | Post: #2013
Kalidiscope_ 
"Come on we're getting out of here!" says Steiner as he picks up Alfred. Steiner takes a deep breath then jumps down the hatch and into the morning sky. "Hopefully..." shouts Steiner as planes and bullets wiz by "...a plane will catch us!"

20-11-2011, 12:00 AM | Post: #2014
Liamy12 
"The antidote.." whispered Alfed pointing right infront of Steiner, where a sealed beaker with red liquid is falling.

20-11-2011, 12:35 AM | Post: #2015
Kalidiscope_ 
Steiner reaches for it. "Come on..." says Steiner as he reaches for the vial. "Ha!" says Steiner as he grabs it. "Hold you nose!" says Steiner as he forces the antidote down Alfred's throat. They then hit the wing of a plane piloted by a friendly national. "Thanks for the lift!" shouts Steiner over the sound of MG fire.

20-11-2011, 02:22 PM | Post: #2016
Liamy12 
"Let's get that son of a" the last word was droned out by the sound of an enemy plane nearly wingclipping Alfred.

Alfred grabbed two of the four parachutes on the plane and jumped out of the plane, after Rasputin.

20-11-2011, 05:49 PM | Post: #2017
Kalidiscope_ 
Steiner puts on the parachute and jumps. "I see him!" shouts Steiner to Alfred. They can see a small biplane flying very low away from the battle. Steiner dives down after the plane. Steiner pulls out his knife and hits the plane with a thud. Rasputin turns around and sighs. Rasputin the rocks the plane back and forth in an attempt to knock jerk Steiner off. Steiner hangs on. Steiner begins to inch closer to Rasputin.

20-11-2011, 07:06 PM | Post: #2018
APELINCOLN 
Hey Nino!
I would like some vodka!...
damn, how I hate those nats!
*everybody turns head to my*
Oh! S#!T...
wrong Café
see ya..
*runs away*

22-11-2011, 12:23 AM | Post: #2019
Shotgunmandude 

.jpg  audi_r8_gold_1680_x_1050_widescreen-1280x800.jpg (Size: 278.46 KB / Downloads: 18) :cool:oh man this is good lol
27-11-2011, 04:57 AM | Post: #2020
arten800 
Nino was chased by tons of nationals infantry
most of them armed with a kommandant and some with shotguns in the midddle of the chase Nino got surronded by an army of nationals and he said
"Holy ****"
After That one national gunner with ghost ops armor said "Kill!!!That!!!!Royal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: scaled.php?server=265&filename=s...res=medium]