Hello There, Guest!

21-02-2013, 04:23 PM | Post: #1
Retroriffic-Man 
This is my second series of RPs. This time I will try to get more structure in the whole thing. I first want some opinions and people willing to play ball before I actually make a real thread though. Advice is, as always appreciated.

________________________________________________________________________________​______________________________________________

"THE GREAT GAME OF CHESS"

Background Story:
1936, The great war that would engulf the National Federation and Royal Britania was just a few years away. As both sides had ideological differences and superiority complexes, they would do just anything to make each other look bad or blocked their every move when it came to technological advancement. Espionage was at an all time high. As the shadow ascends over the world. You could say it was a great game of chess, where cunning, wit and knowledge prevail.

We will explore the not so combatant side of the war. In this bizarre world where Deals, Assassinations, Intelligence and Shadows are all common. You will be an Agent for either the RIA (Royal Intelligence Agency) from Royal Britania or the Opatseg (Secret Police) from the NF.

________________________________________________________________________________​______________________________________________

Agency Roles:
-HQ staff: They keep the other agents on their goal, but seldom go into the field. They also have the role of diplomat if things don't go as planned.
-Agents: Regular field agents don't carry weapons but they do carry items/gadgets. They spy on the enemy and trail them in the shadows.
-Double Agents: These pretend to be allies with their enemy but can when you least expect it turn against them.
-Assassins: These are hard boiled murderers, with their license to kill they live the dangerous life but also die the fastest.
-Saboteurs: Sabotage enemy structures, businesses and vehicles. Experts with explosions if you will, but be quick on your feet and don't get caught.

How Do Missions Work?
HQ staff presents another 'Agency role(s)' a mission that he or she/they must complete. Antagonists must then try to stop the mission, how they turn out is all up to our imagination. If a mission is already created by e.g. the Nationals then the Royals can't start a mission, they first need to try and prevent the Nationals from completing the mission. If a mission is completed or failed it's the other faction's turn
Example: HQ staff National says "You've got a mission" *throws file on desk* (Eliminate Royal General Monty in Capital) then the National Agent needs to do that mission, Royals need to stop it. Plain and simple.

Death is Death!
If you die in the RP then you are dead forever, no reviving, come back and for now... no new characters.

Locations:
(There will be more as the war goes on.)

Royal Capital (London):

[Image: mid.jpg]
Royal HQ is located here, the beating heart of Royal Britania and one of the few places where Royal Spies can come to rest, Or can they? With it's old roads, ancient traditions and secrets, Capital is one of the most interesting places.

National Ze Kapital (Berlin):

[Image: AKG_81941324A1.jpg]
National HQ is located here. The glory and jewel of the reformed National Federation under Kommandant Heinrich Von Schnitzel. clean streets, unity, modern architecture and national pride Ze Kapital will show it all to the world as it host the Olympics later this year.

La Capitale (Paris) 'Unoccupied':
[Image: 54849.jpg?546]
Located in and Capital of La republique, and is a close ally to the Royals. this City is now a hotspot as the national troops keep advancing closer to the city! Will Paris fall?

How to sign up:
Sign-up's really similar to other RPs

Give a character discription.

-Name: Yours to pick!
-Nationality: National or Royal
-Agency: Opatseg or RIA
-Agency Role: Agent, Assassin, Saboteur, HQ staff, Double Agents...etc
-Weapons: only for assassins which could include poison silenced pistols...etc/Or improvise, -given the situation your character finds him/herself in
-Items: Spy Cameras, Umbrella parachutes..etc
-Allies/Friends: Note: Your allegiance affects your access to certain parts of the globe Pre/During/Post War
-Enemies/Rivals: Note: Enemies could hunt you down and kill you.
-Description: [Use your imagination and try to be human but fun!]

*The sign-ups will close once we can all agree that we've got a good amount of people.

Notice:
Oh, and after 8 pages I wanted to start the war.

Other things
You can first discuss in this Thread and maybe already make a character. 6 Each the limit? And then WE WILL START! EDIT: It's hard enough with what we got now, no more sign ups for the time being.

RIA:

1. Ro1ism as: John Saksen "Agent"
2. Duke2603 as: Charles the I "Saboteur"
3.WikiBadger as: Colonel Jamie 'Wiki' Hall "HQ staff"
4.RedBaron as: Richard the Bold "Assassin"
5. + (will be unlocked later)
6. + (will be unlocked later)

Opatseg:

1.PipAntarctic as: Komandant. Pipmaster von Antarctic "HQ Staff"
2.CadeDuane as: Cade Duane "Assassin"
3.Jking as: Jad “Jking” Kinstein "Assassin"
4.stevavonburg as: C. Ajchman "Agent"
5.VanHohenkaim as: Van Hohenkaim "Q Branch/Section: Medical"
6.Celio as: Leiffe Vanblitz "Agent"

Kudos for PipAntarctic because he made these Signature links!

PHP Code:
[align=center][size=9][URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=407468&pid=5635361#pid5635361]The Great game of chess = Apply now, and support the Opatseg![/URL][/size][/align] 

PHP Code:
[align=center][size=9][URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=407468&pid=5635361#pid5635361]The Great game of chess = Apply now, and support the RIA![/URL][/size][/align] 

PHP Code:
[align=center][size=9][URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=407468&pid=5635361#pid5635361]The Great game of chess = Calling out all double agents: Apply now![/URL][/size][/align] 

The Thread and the RP are closed down, due to inactivity

[Image: BfhNoir7_zpsee052ab2.jpg]

Retroriffic-Man's learning Icelandic. - And loves film noir. - Also, good luck in the world cup.

(This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 07:36 PM by Retroriffic-Man.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2013, 05:13 PM | Post: #2
Duke2603 
You should add how many Items/Weapons can the Role-Player have.

Name: Charles_the_I
Nationality: Royal
Agency: RIA
Agency Role: Saboteur
Weapons: Dynamite, Pilfered Gerhard's Uber Greatest, Trench Gun (from The Saboteur - EA game, like the shotgun)
Items: Smoke Bomb (uses to escape easier)

I'll add the 3 rest when I think of it. Tell me if something doesn't fit to the saboteur look Smile
EDIT: I changed the Hero. The Saboteur suits more for the soldier.

(This post was last modified: 26-02-2013 01:07 PM by Duke2603.)
21-02-2013, 05:29 PM | Post: #3
Retroriffic-Man 
(21-02-2013 05:13 PM)Duke2603 Wrote:  You shoul add how many Items/Weapons can the Role-Player have.

Name: Edward_the_III
Nationality: Royal
Agency: RIA
Agency Role: Saboteur
Weapons: Troop Trap, Dynamite, Pilfered Konrad's Knife, Trench Gun (used from "The Saboteur" - EA game, similar to the Blanco's Bull's Eye)
Items: Parachute, Smoke Bomb (it's not a weapon)

I'll add the 3 rest when I think of it. Tell me if something doesn't fit to the saboteur look Smile

The trenchgun, How are going to cross borders with that. Unless of course you pick it up at a 'safe house'. PS the saboteur (game) was awesome. ;P

Retroriffic-Man's learning Icelandic. - And loves film noir. - Also, good luck in the world cup.

(This post was last modified: 21-02-2013 05:30 PM by Retroriffic-Man.)
21-02-2013, 06:04 PM | Post: #4
PipAntarctic 
-Name: Komandant. Pipmaster von Antarctic
-Nationality: National
-Agency: Opatseg
-Agency Role: HQ staff
-Weapons: his deadly map pointing skill
-Items: Self-defense knife
-Allies/Friends: Everyone from National HQ
-Enemies/Rivals: Everyone from Royal HQ
-Description: He was a trooper when First World war arrived. Later then, he get on a killing spree on Alpine Assault, and get rewarded with a medal. His carrier gettted up, until he was called back, on the HQ. He was angry, but in that time, tactican skills involved in his life. He began the main battle during WWI: the battle for Seaside Skirmish. When WWII started, he was called again, to complete new HQ staff, and being the Main strategy actor. From now, he's a general.

Hated general by RIA.

[Image: 33bn8k7.jpg]

Made by CommanderNewby. Join the HORDE! | Not responding on PM's from 26th of July to 2nd of August. I will read them the following day i return Smile | Helicopter map!

21-02-2013, 06:10 PM | Post: #5
Retroriffic-Man 
(21-02-2013 06:04 PM)PipAntarctic Wrote:  -Weapons: his deadly map pointing skill

Steiner and the map?

21-02-2013, 06:11 PM | Post: #6
PipAntarctic 
(21-02-2013 06:10 PM)Ro1ism Wrote:  
(21-02-2013 06:04 PM)PipAntarctic Wrote:  -Weapons: his deadly map pointing skill

Steiner and the map?

Great, you found a reference!
Yeah, something like that.

Made by CommanderNewby. Join the HORDE! | Not responding on PM's from 26th of July to 2nd of August. I will read them the following day i return Smile | Helicopter map!

21-02-2013, 06:14 PM | Post: #7
PipAntarctic 
Code:
[align=center][size=9][URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=407468&pid=5635361#pid5635361]The Great game of chess = Apply now, and support the Opatseg![/URL][/size][/align]

Code:
[align=center][size=9][URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=407468&pid=5635361#pid5635361]The Great game of chess = Apply now, and support the RIA![/URL][/size][/align]

Look, it's the Opatseg and RIA support sigs!
Grab them, while they are grabable!

(This post was last modified: 21-02-2013 06:20 PM by PipAntarctic.)
21-02-2013, 06:17 PM | Post: #8
Retroriffic-Man 
(21-02-2013 06:14 PM)PipAntarctic Wrote:  Look, it's the Opatseg and RIA support sigs!

Oh Thx for that Big Grin

21-02-2013, 06:21 PM | Post: #9
PipAntarctic 
(21-02-2013 06:17 PM)Ro1ism Wrote:  
(21-02-2013 06:14 PM)PipAntarctic Wrote:  Look, it's the Opatseg and RIA support sigs!

Oh Thx for that Big Grin

Repast the Nat code, fixed a typo there!

21-02-2013, 06:26 PM | Post: #10
Retroriffic-Man 
(21-02-2013 06:21 PM)PipAntarctic Wrote:  

Oh Thx for that Big Grin

I'm neutral Big Grin but I'll post them in the thread

21-02-2013, 06:29 PM | Post: #11
PipAntarctic 
(21-02-2013 06:26 PM)Ro1ism Wrote:  
(21-02-2013 06:21 PM)PipAntarctic Wrote:  

Oh Thx for that Big Grin

I'm neutral Big Grin but I'll post them in the thread

Will make a one Neutral!
Wait, i already made it Big Grin

Code:
[align=center][size=9][URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=407468&pid=5635361#pid5635361]The Great game of chess = Calling out all double agents: Apply now![/URL][/size][/align]

21-02-2013, 06:44 PM | Post: #12
PipAntarctic 
C'mon.
We need more people here.

I know you are somewhere Jking!

21-02-2013, 06:45 PM | Post: #13
Retroriffic-Man 
Be patient, We'll probably start another day. Smile

21-02-2013, 06:53 PM | Post: #14
PipAntarctic 
I want to start a discuss, so....

How big do you think it will be?

21-02-2013, 06:55 PM | Post: #15
Retroriffic-Man 
Euh, I honestly don't know. Exciting isn't it Smile I do hope people realise this isn't as over the top like Blaze of liberation e.g.

21-02-2013, 07:22 PM | Post: #16
PipAntarctic 
Tommorow, the espionage will began!

21-02-2013, 08:24 PM | Post: #17
CadeDuane 
Name: Cade Duane (I have no imagination lol)
Nationality: National
Agency: Opatseg
Agency Role: Assassin
Weapons: Poisoned knife on leg, silenced pistol on belt, hidden knife launchers in sleeves
Items: Spy Camera, binoculars, backpack, weapons, long sleeved white shirt with spring loaded knife launcher hidden inside, steel toed boots, black pants
Backpack contents: Medical equipment, a few more knives for sleeves, souveners from missions
Allies/Friends: Nationals, no one else for now
Enemies/Rivals: Royals, none for now
Description: 6'4", blonde, scrawny looking but strong, has love of fire and knives, doesn't take anyone messing with other Nats lightly, knows how to use things in the environment to his advantage, able to make assassinations look like freak accidents

[Image: Rx8mz4b.png]

The turtle is back, baby!!!

(This post was last modified: 28-02-2013 10:02 AM by CadeDuane.)
21-02-2013, 08:41 PM | Post: #18
Retroriffic-Man 
(21-02-2013 08:24 PM)CadeDuane Wrote:  Name: Cade Duane (I have no imagination lol)
Nationality: National
Agency: Opatseg
Agency Role: Assassin
Weapons: Poisoned knife on leg, silenced pistol on belt, hidden knives in sleeves launched by sleeves
Items: Spy Camera, binoculars, backpack, weapons, long sleeved white shirt with spring loaded knife launcher hidden inside, steel toed boots, black pants
Backpack contents: Medical equipment, a few more knives for sleeves, souveners from missions
Allies/Friends: Nationals, no one else for now
Enemies/Rivals: Royals, none for now
Description: 6'4", blonde, scrawny looking but strong, has love of fire and knives, doesn't take anyone messing with other Nats lightly, knows how to use things in the environment to his advantage, able to make assassinations look like freak accidents

Alrighty, you're in

21-02-2013, 08:55 PM | Post: #19
PipAntarctic 
Code:
[align=center][size=9][URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=407468&pid=5635361#pid5635361]The Great game of chess = Are you a saboteur? And haven't find a job? Apply now![/URL][/size][/align]

Code:
[align=center][size=9][URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=407468&pid=5635361#pid5635361]The Great game of chess = The HQ Staff needs you! What side you will join? Apply now![/URL][/size][/align]

Code:
[align=center][size=9][URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=407468&pid=5635361#pid5635361]The Great game of chess = Agent? Assasin? HQ Staff? Saboteur or Double Agent? Apply now, and you will see![/URL][/size][/align]

Code:
[align=center][size=9][URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=407468&pid=5635361#pid5635361]The Great game of chess = You will not meet Konami code reference here. Only espionage. Apply now![/URL][/size][/align]

New ones arrived!

21-02-2013, 09:32 PM | Post: #20
CadeDuane 
I think I might use one of those sigs. How do you add those?

[Image: Rx8mz4b.png]

The turtle is back, baby!!!

(This post was last modified: 21-02-2013 09:38 PM by CadeDuane.)