Hello There, Guest!

07-08-2009, 05:21 PM | Post: #81
Tr1gg0r
I updated my Punkbuster and turned off my firewalls and the game worked perfectly for hours... Next day, same settings won't work. What the hell is going on? And why the hell can't EA fix this?? I'm starting to think this whole game was created as a complete wind up.
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2009, 05:57 PM | Post: #82
B.B. 
Punk buster SUCK+S BALLS !!!!!!!!!! And NONE OF THESE FIXES WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!! I have updated it to the MAX and I am still having the 15 and the 22 errors !!!!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2009, 06:02 PM | Post: #83
Gazebo67 
dont get mad, punkbuster is easy to fix, goodmans prelimenary punkbuster fix works fine, so stop being a worry wort
07-08-2009, 07:40 PM | Post: #84
Itchiga
i cannot uninstal IT !!!!! help
07-08-2009, 07:44 PM | Post: #85
Mistato 
so no feedback from what i wrote? for disconnect 15? It worked for 2 character I couldn't play.

[Image: 2265228165_2_2.png]
07-08-2009, 08:46 PM | Post: #86
PATOS 
Solutions for Error 15 and Punkbuster

I had the same problem and I found the way to stop it (on my computer it works):
1. In menu choose options and in "allow telemetry" mark "no". Then hit "play now"
sometimes it doesn't work. If so:
2. Press change hero and choose again the same hero, then options --> "allow telemetry" mark "yes", in "preferred map type" mark "infantry" (game without plains and tanks) and hit "play now". After some time you can change (if you want) again to "both" and try again the first way. For me it works!

Also some clothes and weapons (!) may cause this problem. For me it was pistol "Ludwig's Loaded".

If after that you have problems with Punkbuster:
Click in this link: http://websec.evenbalance.com/downloader...php?file=1. I checked it, no viruses. You have to unpack it and open pbsetup.exe, then press I Agree, Add a Game and choose Battlefield Heroes (optionaly you can write where the folder with BFH is) and then click Add Game. Then mark BFH in Punkbuster menu and click Check for updates.
Then close PB and start the game. There should be no problems with this errors anymore.

p.s. Sorry for mistakes but I'm Polish
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2009 04:18 PM by PATOS.)
07-08-2009, 09:56 PM | Post: #87
Happydoodle 
vatodaloco's BFHeroes.exe fix doesn't work anymore!!!! Please help me!
07-08-2009, 11:19 PM | Post: #88
aka_waldojr 
I found another workaround! 1002 error, after clicking play now.
I think my IP is banned somewhere on the way to bfheroes.

I run through a proxy and everything works great, but cmon a proxy on a first person shooter?

I went to someone else house works great, and bfheroes logs right in like its nothing.

I took my computer and plugged it into a different internet connection in my building and it still worked.

plug another person computer into my cable connection and can't log into bfheroes.

[Image: 1]
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2009 11:38 PM by aka_waldojr.)
07-08-2009, 11:35 PM | Post: #89
MetalGearSolid 
(05-08-2009 08:27 PM)MetalGearSolid Wrote:  I too had the Punkbuster (22) kick error happening every 5 minutes or so. I was using the latest version of Firefox (3.5.2) running as administrator and even tried the sleep trick with no luck. Also using Firefox it took many tries just to log in my account on the main site, dont know if that's relevant, but just informing. I uninstalled the game from Add/Remove programs and PunkBuster Services also from there, then restarted my computer. I reinstalled using Internet Explorer 7 run as administrator and have not had any problems at all so far. Just thought I'd share my experiences with the community.

EDIT: Just wanted to add, using IE7 I'm able to connect with the defaut Match Making type of "Both". Before with Firefox I was only able to connect when setting it to "Infantry" only. Hope this helps

System Specs:
Ati Radeon HD 3870
Quad Core Q9300 2.50ghz
4gb ram
Windows Vista Home Premium

Just wanted to give an update:
Since my last post, I have received the Punkbuster (22) error maybe once or twice in a day of playing the game. I had not updated Punkbuster at all, it had the same files as when the game installed. I have since installed Internet Explorer 8 and updated Punkbuster files manually. So far, I have not seen the Punkbuster (22) error since and I have played all day yesterday and some today. Here are the steps that I take:

Make sure all browser windows are closed.
After manually updating Punkbuster, run Internet Explorer 8 (iexplore.exe) as administrator
Go to battlefieldheroes.com and log into account
Click the Play Now button and do not close out the site's page
After selecting character, click Play Now (I use default setting of Match Making "Both" and telemetry "Yes")

I recommend manually updating Punkbuster files with following the directions here: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-heroes.php . All you do is save the .htm files to the correct folders, if it asks to overwrite, then Yes, but if you have never updated them it should not ask for overwrite.

For the people having the Disconnection (15) error, before even starting up Internet Explorer, make sure that PnkBstrA.exe is not running in your processes, if it is then end process. This may not be relevant or linked to the issue, but from my experience I stopped receiving the (15) error once I did this.

I hope this may help any of you with the (22) error. I will keep an update on whether or not I receive the error anymore and report here if so.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2009 12:01 AM by MetalGearSolid.)
08-08-2009, 02:21 AM | Post: #90
trickeh 
As the for the last days i havnt get kicked by PB with the error code 22 anymore. For me, here is what i did. I had another character which would load and play just fine (all fresh), after that i reloaded the character wich where having the PB kick problem. Althoug, i only occured while playing Victory Village map as the char i was playing was royal @ lvl 9. If anyone had similar problems, please post. Would be fun and useful to know if this was only realated to the character and not the computer.

Have from time to time recivied the (15) connection error, but been resolved by reloading the character as before. Im not sure at all, but just from guessing looking at other peoples post this seems to be more related to the specific character than the machine currently using it (as for pb kick 22).

08-08-2009, 04:59 AM | Post: #91
Nazkaar 
what a joke, is this game still in beta?
08-08-2009, 11:42 AM | Post: #92
Screaming_Tree 
The fixes for connection error 15 don't work. Any sugestions? Confused
08-08-2009, 03:19 PM | Post: #93
MeatBawlz
Just installed the game today and have yet to play it, LOL. Keep getting a Error, disconnected ( 15 ). Looks like a cool game, to bad it doesnt work. Huh
09-08-2009, 01:16 PM | Post: #94
Prostanc3 
This isn't really a fix as it causes major lag even in the menu
09-08-2009, 01:21 PM | Post: #95
batleflied 
my fix for the (15) problem:
I was always trying it in Firefox so once I tried IE8 it worked fine Big Grin
09-08-2009, 06:39 PM | Post: #96
wsLy 
'fixes' well not one of these 'fixes' works. Just fix the entire problem, is that so hard? It is what you are getting paid for or not?

I keep getting the damn 15 error. No matter what i do.

[Image: 2263044371_1.png]
10-08-2009, 04:29 PM | Post: #97
Spicy_mama
Having a problem that I cna't find the games if I do I get disconected (15)

Keeps on trying to log and gettign the message (try again) (change char) Make new char)

Been trying sine yesterday Sad

Running Vista Ultimate, saw some thread mentioning something about it.
11-08-2009, 01:15 AM | Post: #98
LtTearstone 
ub2old proposed to post this here
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/s...#pid438217
hope it helps.

[Image: 1]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Online Shooter

[Image: mtc_logo2.jpg]
11-08-2009, 02:37 AM | Post: #99
ub2old 
^^^^^^
Error (15)
Error 2002
endless Matchmaking
Punkbuster (22)
video card issues
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2009 02:37 AM by ub2old.)
11-08-2009, 03:16 AM | Post: #100
xMAGOGxKruelgor 
(07-08-2009 11:19 PM)aka_waldojr Wrote:  I found another workaround! 1002 error, after clicking play now.
I think my IP is banned somewhere on the way to bfheroes.

I run through a proxy and everything works great, but cmon a proxy on a first person shooter?

I went to someone else house works great, and bfheroes logs right in like its nothing.

I took my computer and plugged it into a different internet connection in my building and it still worked.

plug another person computer into my cable connection and can't log into bfheroes.

It could be your router/firewall settings at your house.