Hello There, Guest!

27-01-2013, 06:23 PM | Post: #401
ndv1 
(16-01-2013 10:58 AM)Dr. Rabbit Wrote:  Well. That's good. No serious bugs fixed, none of the game's major issues resolved, just more crap being peddled to get us to spend money.

Keep tightening that noose, guys.

I totally agree with you! so sad they don't fix the damn buggs and only focus on making money Angry

[Image: 1]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2013, 06:23 PM | Post: #402
Bre_96 
...at least they look like Transformers!Big Grin Kool :3

27-01-2013, 07:24 PM | Post: #403
Delta51dog 
(16-01-2013 11:06 AM)theblackon Wrote:  Great. Im waiting for an update and i get robots that look like Zero from Borderlands and a Gorilla, paired with a story about my least favourite map.
God damn it.

No throwing knives, no 40s stuff, nothing original, just god damn robots. Why?

You folks realize that this game is based around beautifully set maps on the Italian coast with brave soldiers in classic uniforms and weapons that dont ****** look like Staple Guns. Whoever is making the decisions up there should be demoted to mopping the floor.
Everything you just said.

Battlefield Play4Free Tester
[Image: badge.jpg]
27-01-2013, 08:09 PM | Post: #404
battlemajorsquad 
well done doc

28-01-2013, 09:37 AM | Post: #405
.Pure_Pwnage. 
quit the future awesome... nobody cares!!!

[Image: fp1b8j.png]
28-01-2013, 05:00 PM | Post: #406
CerberusV1 
(16-01-2013 11:17 AM)Nebura Wrote:  More bugged stuff... *facepalm*

Dat signature

OT, this is once again totall bullcrap. I like the idea of new weapons & sets, but bug fixes, OP gun nerfs (DF, Laser Guns, Fast Rifles...)etc. come first.

But you are never going to listen to me anyway. AMIRITE EA?

[Image: 3]
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 07:10 PM by CerberusV1.)
28-01-2013, 05:27 PM | Post: #407
Mechawomp 
Maximus looks so cool!Big Grin Too bad Primus seems so "blah".Undecided I have high hopes for the game anyway! Smile
29-01-2013, 02:15 PM | Post: #408
Evil-Stickytape 
This game has gone down hill ever since the battle funds left. First the battle funds left which sucked, then if u do the math transferring battle funds to play4 free funds, everything for play4 funds is almost double in price. Secondly they left they're original form and idea of the game being based on ww2 and have gone from cowboys to astronauts to dinosaurs and other random crap. Third and last they have created new weapons that aren't reskins of the original weapons instead created ones that are over powered and giving those with funds the major upper hand.

All they have done is try to get more money out of players and have dragged hundreds of bugs in with all these new fancy sets. Please fix this EA.

Please refer this post to others, Thankyou

(This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 02:18 PM by Evil-Stickytape.)
29-01-2013, 02:25 PM | Post: #409
sailingDutchman 
i bought some funds lately using skrill, but i got a bug saying error 1030 or something like that, resulting in losing my money without getting anything??? fix this pls, by giving me the funds or give me back my money...

[Image: 2]
29-01-2013, 02:29 PM | Post: #410
schohrk 
not rly needed ,not good idea Sad

[Image: 2]
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 02:29 PM by schohrk.)
29-01-2013, 02:31 PM | Post: #411
Evil-Stickytape 
I have yet another rant.

This game was originally based on world war 2. Wicked wake= wake island
Old tanks spitfire planes m109 planes old anti air craft turrets, old jeeps, every single vehicle in this game is from world war 2, every original weapon excluding gunners is from world war 2 royal snipers = kar98 or mosin nagats. Soldiers guns mp40's and tompsons colt 45s and Lugers. All the original and starting outfits are world war 2 uniforms.

If you are only changing the weapons and appearances EA then y not as well make new vehicles and maps.

It seems rediculas when most people are dressed in ww2 uniforms and there is one guy running around dressed as a demon and shooting a laser weapon at everyone. Did anyone in EA think the planning of this game through I mean really, if this was meant be a world war 2 based game, THEN MAKE IT A WORLD WAR 2 BASED GAME.

29-01-2013, 02:46 PM | Post: #412
icehound 
Agreed stickytape, from thompson's and mp 40's to laser's and demon's such a bad idea...
29-01-2013, 04:13 PM | Post: #413
LeosArmy 
(29-01-2013 02:31 PM)Evil-Stickytape Wrote:  I have yet another rant.

This game was originally based on world war 2. Wicked wake= wake island
Old tanks spitfire planes m109 planes old anti air craft turrets, old jeeps, every single vehicle in this game is from world war 2, every original weapon excluding gunners is from world war 2 royal snipers = kar98 or mosin nagats. Soldiers guns mp40's and tompsons colt 45s and Lugers. All the original and starting outfits are world war 2 uniforms.

If you are only changing the weapons and appearances EA then y not as well make new vehicles and maps.

It seems rediculas when most people are dressed in ww2 uniforms and there is one guy running around dressed as a demon and shooting a laser weapon at everyone. Did anyone in EA think the planning of this game through I mean really, if this was meant be a world war 2 based game, THEN MAKE IT A WORLD WAR 2 BASED GAME.

+1000000000000 from me Wink !

Abilities:

-Explosive Bed lvl 5
-I Eats Pancakes --
-''Yes, but not the the death.....'' lvl 3
-Winged Boot lvl 5
-Fartgun --
(....incoming 'Dictator of Bosnia' mode.)
29-01-2013, 07:23 PM | Post: #414
xDurrux 
(29-01-2013 02:15 PM)Evil-Stickytape Wrote:  This game has gone down hill ever since the battle funds left. First the battle funds left which sucked, then if u do the math transferring battle funds to play4 free funds, everything for play4 funds is almost double in price. Secondly they left they're original form and idea of the game being based on ww2 and have gone from cowboys to astronauts to dinosaurs and other random crap. Third and last they have created new weapons that aren't reskins of the original weapons instead created ones that are over powered and giving those with funds the major upper hand.

All they have done is try to get more money out of players and have dragged hundreds of bugs in with all these new fancy sets. Please fix this EA.

Please refer this post to others, Thankyou

He said with on his signature a pic of his character with robot costume and dino head. Well played.

[Image: 4]
29-01-2013, 10:50 PM | Post: #415
Evil-Stickytape 
its a really old mugshot

29-01-2013, 10:56 PM | Post: #416
Evil-Stickytape 
Now unless you have a laser weapon or a wacky outfit u won't fit in

(This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 10:56 PM by Evil-Stickytape.)
29-01-2013, 11:34 PM | Post: #417
lucassantosop 
;kiçkkk
30-01-2013, 08:06 AM | Post: #418
maxieboy2000 
(16-01-2013 11:08 AM)lollygig12 Wrote:  This is stupid to bring out more sets that are like 5000 years ahead of us this game is getting to futuristic what about the good old days when everything was good in BFH world.
What about most of the people whose parents wont take the risk of giving out there bank account details so that we the community can upgrade or make our players better.
EA should stop looking for more opportunities to make money and start working on the programming.
They should start giving out founds in the daily claw to people who haven't bought funds before or start putting funds in treasure. Chests and isn't there supposed to be money in treasure chest anyway.
This game is about paying to win it should be fair and sadly it isn't.
PS. The only people can get stuff is if they get it in the claw and its normally only for only one day

EA PICK UP YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg so true EA.
you should make it more balanced between people who have funds and people who don't.
I know people who would love to buy funds, but are not allowed to buy them because there parent are not willng to give bank details.
Because of that all those other people are sometimes bored, BECAUSE THERE ENEMIES S*UCK, BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE FUNDS!!!!!!
EA please come to your senses and as lollygig12 said: EA PICK UP YOUR GAME!!!!!

31-01-2013, 09:52 PM | Post: #419
xFreePlayer 
http://bux.to/register.php?r=FreePlayer
31-01-2013, 09:53 PM | Post: #420
xFreePlayer 
http://bux.to/register.php?r=FreePlayer