Hello There, Guest!

11-01-2013, 11:22 AM | Post: #21
henriquer 
Username: henriquer
Date or Time of Attempted Purchase: 08/01/2013 Time 5:28 PM Brazil
Amount of Funds I tried to buy: 16.500
Profile Page of Person whom the Funds were for: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/br/player/2552353988
Find all posts by this user
11-01-2013, 07:29 PM | Post: #22
2Shadow 

12-01-2013, 01:55 PM | Post: #23
iceandfireXx 

12-01-2013, 02:04 PM | Post: #24
CakeHeroes 

I get this error, An error has occured pls try again later (0)
I havent bought yet, im trying to buy funds and it gives me this error
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 02:05 PM by CakeHeroes.)
12-01-2013, 02:10 PM | Post: #25
HERO:108
Username: HERO;108
Date or Time of Attempted Purchase: 06/01/2013 Time:12:30(GTM+1)Bosnian Time
Amount of Funds I tried to buy:5000
Profile Page of Person who bought the Funds: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2328816125
15-01-2013, 08:09 AM | Post: #26
nemm69 
I got response from moneybookers:

Quote:Thank you for your recent contact regarding goods/service(s) purchased from [ livegamer.com ].

First of all, we would like to confirm that the transaction you are referring to has been successfully processed by Skrill .

In that respect, be kindly reminded that Skrill is an online payment provider and our responsibilities are limited to processing online payments according to the instructions you provide us with. Thus, we cannot be held liable for delivery of service/goods you have purchased through our system.

Nevertheless, we have contacted the respective merchant regarding the transaction you are inquiring about and asked for their assistance in reference to your purchase and its delivery in particular.

If the merchant does not reply within five (5) business days, we would consider your claim as a confirmed non-delivery, leading to eventual further actions that we might be in the position to take in that matter.

Finally, in order to facilitate the handling of this case, we kindly ask you to contact us back if you receive the goods/service(s) during the course of our investigation.

Rest assured that we will keep you posted regarding the status of your case once updates are available but not later than the above-stated time frame.
15-01-2013, 03:58 PM | Post: #27
VitalBullet
Thank you for the replies folks.
This information has proven valuable to those looking into issues with delayed crediting of funds.

If you have yet to receive your funds after waiting longer than 48 hours, please contact our our Customer support team at https://help.ea.com/search?q=battlefield+heroes and they will be only too happy to help resolve your issues.

/VB

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user