Hello There, Guest!

02-12-2012, 07:26 PM | Post: #1
EA_Fixnow

Muhammad Al-kaisy

Hello Heroes.

This time we present to you Muhammad Al-kaisy, Global Assisting and Arabic Community Manager.

Who are you?
Muhammad Al-kaisy and I am the community manager who is going to be responsible for the Global community as well as the Arabic community for Heroes.

Where are you from?
To many places for me to be able to say that I come from somewhere. My parents are from Iraq though.

What do you do on heroes?
I will be managing the Global and Arabic Facebook and Twitter channels and I will also be moderating the Arabic forums.

What's your favourite Heroes aspect?
I love the graphics, it reminds me of Valkyria Chronicles and the 3rd person view rocks.

What's your favourite class and why?
The gunner, because I like going toe to toe with tanks!

What is the best thing about being a developer?
To finally have the inside scoop on what’s really going on behind the scenes. But the ultimate best thing about it is being able to entertain and engage you guys.

How did you become a developer?
By being passionate and dedicated to what I love. Gaming for me started as a hobby but as I grew I realized that gaming for me is more than a hobby, it’s something I want to do for the rest of my life. Getting an education and working with game development at home will definitely help you in getting into this industry.

What other games have you worked on?
I have had a lot of private projects, but none that have seen the light of day. BFH, NFSW, LoU, BFP4F and C&C:TA are the games I am currently working on.

What did you do before Easy?
I was rocking it at the University!

What other games do you like?
All games that have something interesting to tell and that don’t treat me like an idiot. I have no specific genre that I favor, but there is something special with 3rd person games.
I also love to play and create board games.

What is your all time favourite game?
They are too many to count to be honest, but if there is a game that I could play my whole life then it has to be the original Metal Gear Solid on PlayStation.
Honorable mentions from this generation: Dead Space, Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Batman Arkham Asylum, Anno 2070, Demon’s Souls, Portal, Uncharted, Half-Life 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution…..and the list goes on.

Any favorite bands or music in general?
I love bands that mix hip-hop with rock!

What do you do in your spare time?
A part from playing games? Being with my wife!

Your weirdest hobby?
I collect rare plastic bottles Confused

And what is your Nerdiest apparel?
I guess a Yankees cap, does that count?

If I could be a game character, I would be… ?
Snake… snake?!?!?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!

How can we follow you?
Twitter
Portfolio
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 03:27 PM by EA_Fixnow.)
Find all posts by this user