Hello There, Guest!

27-02-2014, 06:37 PM | Post: #381
Herbalthought 
(27-02-2014 05:02 PM)spineless_snake Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 04:20 PM)Herbalthought Wrote:  i wasnt playing so i cant comment
But yes who do i trust my staff or a random player................

As for any hack suspicions its getting harder and harder to catch hackers there are some truly amazing hacks out there now that emulate human behaviour very closely they dont look like aimbot, they have randomised targetting with auto aim that doesnt jsut fire til mag is empty its a joke what we have to fight against as players and server owners when it comes to hacks now

sometimes it isnt easy being a server owner you know i cant know everything or see everything
I can only listen to both sides and look on xtian and make a decision
As far as i am concerned there will be mistakes made and there is nothing any server owner can do about this
Way i see it the right decisions are made 99% of the time with the odd bad decision and also position abuse happeniong for the other 1%
thats life man...............

Ps how are ya snake i always enjoyed playing agaisnt you. You were a hard enemy to kill Smile

I tend to agree with you, especially about the cheating, some people don't even realise how many are there but if you just look at GGC's 107,939 entries I think it's plain to see how plagued this game is (now where are the ones that are yet to be caught, the ones that never will be etc), but also this shouldn't be used as a excuse to ban everyone that's playing significantly better than average bfh player. I won't point fingers now at any side (banned players esp. since I can't vouch for anyone or your stuff) since I don't play on NRU anymore but I think you're overlooking some things here. If it's not a secret, can you tell me how many modmins lost their rights in lets say last 6 months? Are they donating money?

I'm pretty good actually, thanks for asking. As I said before, I don't hold a grudge against anyone, especially you, you're a good guy in my book. There are some guys on NRU who don't like me for some reason but it's nothing really, I even enjoy mocking the haters sometimes Smile

i think around 9 mods lost rights and 1 admin 5 mods were banned and 1 adminw as banned out of those
we have many decent fair players to replace mods and indeed i think we have over 40 mods tho some 15 arent playing atm but i dont remove vip or rights etc because a player isnt playing thats wrong to me i leave all in place only rule breaking etc gets a kick/ban / autokickl

Yes a few mod guys help keep the server going its not much around half the server rental but it all helps when bill day comes

But just to answer the question many will wonder now
a player who i wont name gave a huge donation about a year ago and he was told even tho he donated that didnt make him free from the rules
You could donate £100 and next day cause some crap on the server and i would still autokick you Wink
I have morals and beliefs . i stand by both 100% no matter the chaos or trouble it causes
Indeed in rl im always causing trouble when i stand for what i believe and i wont change that ever

(27-02-2014 06:06 PM)Goose_mac10 Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 05:02 PM)spineless_snake Wrote:  I'm pretty good actually, thanks for asking. As I said before, I don't hold a grudge against anyone, especially you, you're a good guy in my book. There are some guys on NRU who don't like me for some reason but it's nothing really, I even enjoy mocking the haters sometimes Smile

There is always a good and a bad copBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Just wanna say hi^^

I always have a dilemma here i wanna be the good cop and the bad cop but that dont work XD

(27-02-2014 06:16 PM)Sh4rp101 Wrote:  Herb what do u want from u ur like a little child. I didnt abuse anything i kicked one without warning and was tired about your behave so i said bye noobs and got kicked etc
And im not bashin as i always play with that level which is needed. And there is no reason to get offensive if i say its not of help arguing with u guys.
But as always u show your low eduucation and get offensive. THere is no need for such an behave!

(27-02-2014 03:07 PM)Herbalthought Wrote:  knife you had 2 mods and an admin believe that your gameplay was suspect
as a rule if so many wonder if you hack or not then you get an autokick

"Meet the Uber Stolen Banhammer kiddo"
is our autokick if you were believed or proved top be hacking cheating then that is added to autokick reason

If you wish to take offence at the fun way we write the autokick then im sorry that you dont have enough humour in your life Smile

Sharp
You were and admin on NRU you were abusing your position and argued when confronted about it|
Really would any server owner leave an admin abusing his rights on their server leave thata dmin in place
I DONT THINK SO !

Now go back to bashing low levels sharp and have a good life

i wont argue again with you sharp i know the truth and what you said aint the truth but if it makes you feel better you just believe what you want..........

lovin how old grudges keep coming back to try and haunt me
Little do they know i aint got time for crap i have enough health problems to last me a lifetime
i live life best i can and enjoy it whether it be online life or real life
no time for such things............

[Image: nru13.png]

NRU now hold default weapon nights on a tuesday and saturday nights now. Please come along and enjoy the epic fun that is default weapon event.

We do not see things as they are
We see them as we are
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2014 07:42 PM by Herbalthought.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2014, 07:43 PM | Post: #382
Herbalthought 
ps snake i still didnt remove your vip Tongue

NRU now hold default weapon nights on a tuesday and saturday nights now. Please come along and enjoy the epic fun that is default weapon event.

We see them as we are
27-02-2014, 11:35 PM | Post: #383
spineless_snake 
(27-02-2014 07:43 PM)Herbalthought Wrote:  ps snake i still didnt remove your vip Tongue

Is this a trick so I get auto-kicked? Tongue. Hi goose Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 27-02-2014 11:50 PM by spineless_snake.)
28-02-2014, 04:18 AM | Post: #384
Herbalthought 
nah more of an invite that if you see me online come say hello and play a few rounds
doesnt happen often as im playing bf3 and now bf4 all the time but that invite is still there Wink

We see them as we are
28-02-2014, 01:35 PM | Post: #385
Herbalthought 
is that you posting a post again that has nothing to do with this thread Nazz
Hmm i wonder if it will be deleted like all the rest of your psots have been for the same troll reason..................

Ps thanks for running our fan groups for us Nazz i see we have 206 fans now XD

We see them as we are
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 02:52 PM by Herbalthought.)
28-02-2014, 10:27 PM | Post: #386
reisbaellchen 
nazz. is trolling.. make a rl meeting with the 205 buddys and send a photo, that would become a good thing, the first good thing yet in your entire life. <3

[Image: ad075691d1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 10:37 PM by reisbaellchen.)
22-03-2014, 01:37 AM | Post: #387
Asiunka 
you having a little coffee party eh ^^
that reminds me I never got back to your rage messages sharp, I forgot, don't know if to bother still with it, can t be bothered really. If you left me in your friends list, I'd have seen you play there anyway and never joined...these things are handy that way you know.
One tiny mistake is not what you got the ban for and you know that very well, you went riot not only once. There weren't many times in the last many months when you were admin when you didn't go riot. Just off the top of my head I remember a totally unjustified autokick, no warnings ever in the last few months, the situation when you kicked a mod without warning where there should have been one if you were right in that situation anyway - who then didn't join the server for ages because of this, your many many disrespectful reasons when kicking people, your disregard when talking to players, your attitude problems. No switching, actually you seemed to get aggrevated when the game didn't go so well for you, you left when it got too hot. This is without using the chat history.... enough for more than a lifetime.

This is very naive to think that only because your hero has the same level you cannot be bashing. Of course you can. You are the more experienced player. I don't even know how this is supposed to be fun for anyone. I've seen you bashing so many times and even in your weird way of the definition, only high level with low levels. You never lasted long on our server though, I wonder why....

Oh and: Hi Goose Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2014 11:58 AM by Asiunka.)
26-03-2014, 10:50 PM | Post: #388
.Pure_Pwnage#2 
Managed to get a golden uber banhammer! FK yea! Big Grin

[Image: urhi.png]
27-03-2014, 09:28 PM | Post: #389
THISaint 
Looks like a decent server, will check it out when I'll have time Smile

28-03-2014, 01:40 PM | Post: #390
reisbaellchen 
(26-03-2014 10:50 PM).Pure_Pwnage#2 Wrote:  Managed to get a golden uber banhammer! FK yea! Big Grin

thats an limited offer of the ubers stolen. enjoy it
i know the person who had that awesome idea. XD

cheers rice

(This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 01:42 PM by reisbaellchen.)
29-03-2014, 02:50 PM | Post: #391
.Pure_Pwnage#2 
(28-03-2014 01:40 PM)reisbaellchen Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 10:50 PM).Pure_Pwnage#2 Wrote:  Managed to get a golden uber banhammer! FK yea! Big Grin

thats an limited offer of the ubers stolen. enjoy it
i know the person who had that awesome idea. XD

cheers rice

thanks Cool it was fairly easy to get it! Big Grin i saw someone get kicked for tbagging the admin and told him that this must have been the most ret.rded server i have ever fought in and i got it! Smile

29-03-2014, 05:28 PM | Post: #392
Nerdx 
(29-03-2014 02:50 PM).Pure_Pwnage#2 Wrote:  thanks Cool it was fairly easy to get it! Big Grin i saw someone get kicked for tbagging the admin and told him that this must have been the most ret.rded server i have ever fought in and i got it! Smile

Well, it seems like you joined just to get banned: just like half of the people who've heard about the reputation of the server's admins. Congratulations... Enjoy your time in unmonitored servers that permit cheaters, tank campers, Dragon Fire spammers and spawn killing. The only downside is that they allow Laser and Dual LR Shotguns, but it's manageable.

BTW, they don't kick people just for tea-bagging the admin - they do it if it's done against ANY player.

It's a very simple rule to follow, just like all of their other rules...

Quote:'BFH has such a small community; which only makes it all the more easier to notice all the hypocrites to a point where you no longer care to try and satisfy everyone else's insatiable vision of a "balanced game": but, instead, play based on your own morality.'

'Those who wish to comment on me Tonic'ing in the Kill Cam, after losing a fair dual, shall feel the full Wrath of the Raging Demon by experiencing a Tonic in every future battle! Then, and only then, you would have wished to remain silent and prevented yourself from feeling true hatred towards Nerd.'

Nerd (Tonic/Bandage/BB/GS/Battle Rifle/LRP Lover & MLG Pro Player), 2014

War: Ze Nationalz
@Desolation Row

Groups: Anti Rage Quit | Windowed Mode!
29-03-2014, 07:49 PM | Post: #393
.Pure_Pwnage#2 
(29-03-2014 05:28 PM)Nerdx Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 02:50 PM).Pure_Pwnage#2 Wrote:  thanks Cool it was fairly easy to get it! Big Grin i saw someone get kicked for tbagging the admin and told him that this must have been the most ret.rded server i have ever fought in and i got it! Smile

Well, it seems like you joined just to get banned: just like half of the people who've heard about the reputation of the server's admins. Congratulations... Enjoy your time in unmonitored servers that permit cheaters, tank campers, Dragon Fire spammers and spawn killing. The only downside is that they allow Laser and Dual LR Shotguns, but it's manageable.

BTW, they don't kick people just for tea-bagging the admin - they do it if it's done against ANY player.

i joined to have fun and but couldnt resist telling the admin how ret.rded the rules of the server are.

30-03-2014, 05:35 PM | Post: #394
MaxOD78 
(29-03-2014 07:49 PM).Pure_Pwnage#2 Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 05:28 PM)Nerdx Wrote:  

i joined to have fun and but couldnt resist telling the admin how ret.rded the rules of the server are.

Hi Pawnage,

it was my pleasure to autokick you from the server.
As i love to ban all behavioural disabled kids at any time.
If a guy like u considers our rules as r*t_arded it is the best prove they are just the right ones.

Have fun compensating by taking grand action of failure in communicating with the people u meet in the game.

Have fun growing up - we still love u,

Max

[Image: 2]
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2014 05:39 PM by MaxOD78.)
22-04-2014, 12:26 PM | Post: #395
reisbaellchen 
th hell need to freeze over, max your awesome. cant stop laughing Big Grin

22-04-2014, 12:50 PM | Post: #396
Asiunka 
Right, just to make that clear, I do see bad language as a big issue. So anyone who thinks they have to troll, come on the server with an attitude and want to go on and on and on about how this is all admin abuse or else, throw in some insults etc. without even having experienced playing on the server for a while (and I don't mean a minute or 5) will get an autokick without any hesitation. I do not have time for these games. If some people think it prooves their point ...well this sounds hilarious but we part ways and that s all there is to it. This is just said in general because I had a few candidates lately.

And pure: well what do you expect, you don't like the rules, means you won't follow them as clearly expressed by you imho, so what is the point for either of us?

22-04-2014, 03:42 PM | Post: #397
Treeby 
I'm sure most of you guys are nice and all but I won't be checking out the server, at least anytime soon. Things seem really heated and I doubt it would be a fun environment to play in Sad

[Image: ipoc5c.png]
22-04-2014, 05:02 PM | Post: #398
Atomkick 
got BANNED on the Noobs 'R' US server.

Reason: BANNED | Hacker (it was not a PB/GGC Bann, it was a MADmin)

*not this account*

[Image: 2v8fwpz.png]
22-04-2014, 10:50 PM | Post: #399
Asiunka 
right, so for all I know you might just as well have mixed up the server. Or reason or some other thing u assumed for sure ^^ You wouldn t believe how often this happens... all the time....

22-04-2014, 11:06 PM | Post: #400
.Surs18. 
Wow, that took forever to read all the posts on this thread.
Good owners here but looks like there's a bit of Mod/Admin abuse. <---- Might have been before when you had old mods/admins. This probably changed, I'm not sure. I hope it did cause I have no servers to go to at the moment :/

(22-04-2014 03:42 PM)Treeby Wrote:  Things seem really heated and I doubt it would be a fun environment to play in Sad
^^ like Treeby said it seems like things seem heated.

Anyways, I'll be sure to check it out to see how this server is for myself Smile

[Image: j3u2MIZ.png]
Youtube Channel | Best Tool to manage your server | BFH Hacker Catchers