Hello There, Guest!

18-07-2012, 12:35 AM | Post: #1
5KYLAR 
Anyone with the experience of using Sponsorpay - Im talking about you FREELOADERS (jk need some answers from any player)

Any Good offers that are quick, have good paytime, free, and NO VIRUSES

Tell me,

I might sound desperate but it isnt really worth it trying to get widgets with VP as it takes a long time.
And i would like some of the funds widgets for Unranked servers.

[Image: 9ivccn.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2012, 12:36 AM | Post: #2
Jballer77 
The ones with the little timer at the bottom are usually legit
Cant ever be sure with all the other ones

18-07-2012, 12:41 AM | Post: #3
The_WUUSTER 
Well, you'd be looking at the free offers I assume. The only problem is that the most lucrative offers cost money (pretty funny isn't it?), and most of the ones that don't require payment usually don't pay out well. But then and again little payout is better than nothing, so I'd look at the ones that reward fast and don't have a "purchase needed" requirement.

Little, but they're safe and reliable.

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
18-07-2012, 12:47 AM | Post: #4
5KYLAR 
(18-07-2012 12:41 AM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  Well, you'd be looking at the free offers I assume. The only problem is that the most lucrative offers cost money (pretty funny isn't it?), and most of the ones that don't require payment usually don't pay out well

+1, So true

But then and again little payout is better than nothing, so I'd look at the ones that reward fast and don't have a "purchase needed" requirement.

Little, but they're safe and reliable.

Thanks for the help Jballer and Wuuster,

[Image: 9ivccn.png]
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2012 12:49 AM by 5KYLAR.)
18-07-2012, 02:35 AM | Post: #5
NoVasoline 
None of the offers has "viruses". Anti-virus software confuses spyware of sorts as a virus.

Then for the most part. The spyware is safe but maybe annoying spyware.

I have had no problem uninstalling any software i downloaded for points. What so ever. Any malicious spyware would give you a headache to remove.

Now if your not using your own computer. Id be so pissed at you for using my computer to do this. On that note, its best to do it on someone elses computer lol
18-07-2012, 05:21 AM | Post: #6
Gochief 
sponserpay is a tricky thing and you really have to excersise EXTREME caution when using sponserpay. or your your pc WILL be infected. Most sponserpay does NOT payout. the good ones to use are the facebook application ones that have a fast payout and are most likely to payout about 90% of the time for me.

[Image: 24]
18-07-2012, 06:33 AM | Post: #7
GreekOyK 
Sponsor pay is a trick!!!
Never works!!!

[Image: greekoyk.png]
18-07-2012, 07:49 AM | Post: #8
:[+]: 
I made over 70,000 funds with sponorpay, if the offer you did didn't work and you completed it 100% then just take a screen shot of evidence and go to sponsorpay support and report it! Avoid the offers that want you to download.

[Image: 19]
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2012 07:50 AM by :[+]:.)
18-07-2012, 08:09 AM | Post: #9
MMMMDDDD 
the videos are legit. I have gotten 2000 funds al2gether from watching videos Smile

"gg ur mams hause"