Hello There, Guest!

13-07-2012, 07:29 PM | Post: #1
harelharel 
I live in Israel.
And there is placed an ad in Hebrew(The language that speak in Israel).
My question is: if I download it, I get funds?

[Image: 4]
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2012 07:58 PM by harelharel.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2012, 07:34 PM | Post: #2
Exarin 
Is that an offer from Sponsorpay? O.o if so download it and install it at your own risk and take a screenshot in case you don't get your funds so you can report it after.

[Image: 11lh9w5.png]
13-07-2012, 07:35 PM | Post: #3
Madface 
Are you talking about a SponsorPay offer? I personally wouldn't download and anything and would stick to the surveys. It takes longer and the funds may be less but you don't get things added to your toolbar or computer. Also, some of SponsorPays offers will redirect to 3rd party sites, which can not be confirmed as safe in my opinion. If this is something other than SponsorPay I wouldn't even fool with it because it sounds like a scam and possible keylogger to steal your account. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

[Image: EAdDrop-1.png]
Signature Removed
Keep it clean, nothing vulgar, no profanity or explicit imagery
13-07-2012, 07:53 PM | Post: #4
harelharel 
(13-07-2012 07:34 PM)Exarin Wrote:  Is that an offer from Sponsorpay? O.o if so download it and install it at your own risk and take a screenshot in case you don't get your funds so you can report it after.

to who I repory?

(13-07-2012 07:35 PM)Madface Wrote:  Are you talking about a SponsorPay offer? I personally wouldn't download and anything and would stick to the surveys. It takes longer and the funds may be less but you don't get things added to your toolbar or computer. Also, some of SponsorPays offers will redirect to 3rd party sites, which can not be confirmed as safe in my opinion. If this is something other than SponsorPay I wouldn't even fool with it because it sounds like a scam and possible keylogger to steal your account. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

They can not steal my account .... They do not know my password

13-07-2012, 08:04 PM | Post: #5
FranzLizst 
i have had sucess with spondorpay.
i bought my first item today, it was the op headless thing.
i stuck to serveys, i dont like installing suspicious sh1t on my computer.

[Image: 9zwvww.gif]
13-07-2012, 08:06 PM | Post: #6
harelharel 
(13-07-2012 08:04 PM)FranzLizst Wrote:  i have had sucess with spondorpay.
i bought my first item today, it was the op headless thing.
i stuck to serveys, i dont like installing suspicious sh1t on my computer.

where do you live?

13-07-2012, 08:33 PM | Post: #7
FranzLizst 
canada.
if you are lucky in time some more offers might appear.

[Image: 9zwvww.gif]
13-07-2012, 08:35 PM | Post: #8
harelharel 
(13-07-2012 08:33 PM)FranzLizst Wrote:  canada.
if you are lucky in time some more offers might appear.

I will try it

13-07-2012, 08:56 PM | Post: #9
Madface 
(13-07-2012 07:53 PM)harelharel Wrote:  They can not steal my account .... They do not know my password

I said there might be a keylogger in the download. It's called malicious software. It is a program that records the keys you press and then reports them back to the author of the program. So, they get what you type in. Could also be infected with viruses and whatnot. I only advise caution since this forum is riddled with threads about being hacked. Do what you want to though.

[Image: EAdDrop-1.png]
Signature Removed
Keep it clean, nothing vulgar, no profanity or explicit imagery
13-07-2012, 09:02 PM | Post: #10
harelharel 
(13-07-2012 08:56 PM)Madface Wrote:  
(13-07-2012 07:53 PM)harelharel Wrote:  They can not steal my account .... They do not know my password

I said there might be a keylogger in the download. It's called malicious software. It is a program that records the keys you press and then reports them back to the author of the program. So, they get what you type in. Could also be infected with viruses and whatnot. I only advise caution since this forum is riddled with threads about being hacked. Do what you want to though.

I've downloaded it O_O.
If something happens to my player I would ask from BFH compensation.
Why they published it on the main menu and they break my player?

13-07-2012, 09:15 PM | Post: #11
harelharel 
And I don't get the funds Dodgy

13-07-2012, 09:35 PM | Post: #12
Exarin 
(13-07-2012 07:53 PM)harelharel Wrote:  
(13-07-2012 07:34 PM)Exarin Wrote:  Is that an offer from Sponsorpay? O.o if so download it and install it at your own risk and take a screenshot in case you don't get your funds so you can report it after.

to who I repory?

When you are in the page where you see the offers available for you look for the word 'Support' located on the top right corner of the page, click on it and then look at the offers waiting to be credited and there you can report it. Make sure you have screenshots as proof.

[Image: 11lh9w5.png]
13-07-2012, 09:38 PM | Post: #13
harelharel 
(13-07-2012 09:35 PM)Exarin Wrote:  
(13-07-2012 07:53 PM)harelharel Wrote:  

to who I repory?

When you are in the page where you see the offers available for you look for the word 'Support' located on the top right corner of the page, click on it and then look at the offers waiting to be credited and there you can report it. Make sure you have screenshots as proof.

I don't care from this any more..it's @#@$%% my computer

13-07-2012, 10:44 PM | Post: #14
Jamayhed 
i live in Costa Rica so i cant even use SponsoPay D:

[Image: 27398_s.gif]
~Thank you to all the people who made me siggehs! :]
13-07-2012, 10:46 PM | Post: #15
Tomonor 
Only download things from sponsorpay at your own risk, believe it or not, it might contain a virus.

Better get a virus buster before proceeding with sponsorpay.

13-07-2012, 10:51 PM | Post: #16
harelharel 
(13-07-2012 10:46 PM)Tomonor Wrote:  Only download things from sponsorpay at your own risk, believe it or not, it might contain a virus.

Better get a virus buster before proceeding with sponsorpay.

I have ads on every site Undecided

13-07-2012, 11:50 PM | Post: #17
EddyKawabata 
You aren't very bright, are you? You got warned several times that downloading stuff isn't good. But no, Pikachu knows everything! (tell me who said that and you're awesome, really). Can't blame anyone but yourself.

[Image: ftoqoi.png]
Signature made by GunGub.
14-07-2012, 12:09 AM | Post: #18
_Arg_Tricerius 
I`ve used sponsorpay and received my funds, I cant see which is your problem with it.

[Image: Z7mDd.png]
14-07-2012, 09:49 AM | Post: #19
harelharel 
(13-07-2012 11:50 PM)EddyKawabata Wrote:  You aren't very bright, are you? You got warned several times that downloading stuff isn't good. But no, Pikachu knows everything! (tell me who said that and you're awesome, really). Can't blame anyone but yourself.

Pikachu?

14-07-2012, 09:50 AM | Post: #20
kopsq 
If you are capable of deleting stuff from your computer and own a half-decent antivirus, downloads are a very easy way of getting funds. Download - Get Funds - Delete - Virus Check.

[Image: censoredsomething.png]