Hello There, Guest!

09-07-2012, 07:57 AM | Post: #1
DARRENSz 
If u were working for BFH DICE how will you improve Battlefield heroes without deleting DF,Robots and anything else that u hate about bfh? Just asking.Smile

[Image: 2]
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2012, 01:23 PM | Post: #2
mini.micro55 
I would raise prices for everything by 32%.

ps edit:
I would also remove VP. Funds alone are totally OK and sufficient.

[Image: 1]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 01:25 PM by mini.micro55.)
09-07-2012, 01:25 PM | Post: #3
Samu. 
Nerf df so it's radius will be 1 meter while only doing 3 damage(maybe even less).

Todaygiven
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 01:26 PM by Samu..)
09-07-2012, 01:33 PM | Post: #4
jokerrrrrrrrrr 
Improvement?.. Killing everybody .

~Ady

[Image: jokerrr.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2012, 12:08 AM | Post: #5
{TBH}_Thundex 
1. remove widgets such as Tonic, stamina boost, bandage. so soldier will play a larger role, also so cammandoes just cant, attack (and dont get the kill) then elixir away then heal then stealh and then come back and gunners also need to stick closer to the soldiers to gain heal when IEG and FF is loading

2. remove FireProof Underpants. I dont even know why they havent removed it yet since it's just disable burning-bullet and you can even gain heal by it dafuq??

3. make ingame icons and special sound for all AK-m16,snipers, M249,pkm so people would buy the guns(and not the cheap ones) because they are cooler, have a cool sound and an icon to see wich gun you use

4. buff the Artic scoped AK and M16 (well i think it needs a buff, awesome weapon but it's a cool weapon xD)

5. remove VP and reduce the price on items just a little bit maybe 5%

6. find some responsible admins(not trying to insult any admin O.o) and make contest (weapons and rules idk)some you can buy with VP and maybe the team can win a shirt or something small. Some you can buy with Funds and maybe can more funds? or an exclusive item. and alot where you need to buy with real money. The winners get the same amount of money the paid back and more money(cuz ya they win) and an item(maybe maybe not) and the rest of the money goes to EA for opgrades and what they use money for.

7. i play soldier yes sorry Tongue but i have allways wanted to see a m16 with a shotgun underneath. since the pistol(cuens and berries) is a long range and short range shotgun,
then a very short range m16 with LR shotgun could be cool :3

8. (i think the idea is created but dont know) ya an item "ultra glasses" or something, that you can buy forever (for funds) wich makes you see team mates heal. So people who needs it can buy it forever and people who dont cant buy it for VP

9. (100% not my idea) do that you are able to convert VP into funds. 5000VP = 1 Fund (more or less???)
and then increse the price on VP boost. So if people want free funds they have to play alot. They can buy funds. Or they can buy the VP boost and play alot and then gain a little bit more funds then what they would have got for buying funds (if you think about the same price)

10. more promotion items where you need to buy (with funds or real money) an item and win an item (like machete to golden machete, dragon fire toooo? another skin DF??) but instead of the same weapon (wich i think is kinda lame) then something els

some of them may say a different ting than the other (like the thing with VP)
but ya all is just ideas Tongue

..................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ???? ;;; :: place them yourself Tongue

[Image: x3eu6u.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 12:14 AM by {TBH}_Thundex.)
10-07-2012, 12:18 AM | Post: #6
Richy_Greenback 
-A weekly give away
-A weekly code
-Treasure chests are free
-Nerf all the other classes except commando
-Buff commando
-Free funds on your birthday
-Better things in the claw
-Better things in treasure chests

[Image: p9mn.png]
10-07-2012, 12:25 AM | Post: #7
smokeJag 
(09-07-2012 01:23 PM)mini.micro55 Wrote:  I would raise prices for everything by 32%.

ps edit:
I would also remove VP. Funds alone are totally OK and sufficient.

Oh, heck no... Do you just hate us all?

(10-07-2012 12:08 AM){TBH}_Thundex Wrote:  1. remove widgets such as Tonic, stamina boost, bandage. so soldier will play a larger role, also so cammandoes just cant, attack (and dont get the kill) then elixir away then heal then stealh and then come back and gunners also need to stick closer to the soldiers to gain heal when IEG and FF is loading

2. remove FireProof Underpants. I dont even know why they havent removed it yet since it's just disable burning-bullet and you can even gain heal by it dafuq??

3. make ingame icons and special sound for all AK-m16,snipers, M249,pkm so people would buy the guns(and not the cheap ones) because they are cooler, have a cool sound and an icon to see wich gun you use

4. buff the Artic scoped AK and M16 (well i think it needs a buff, not so good weapon but it's a cool weapon xD)

5. remove VP and reduce the price on items just a little bit maybe 5%

6. find some responsible admins(not trying to insult any admin O.o) and make contest (weapons and rules idk)some you can buy with VP and maybe the team can win a shirt or something small. Some you can buy with Funds and maybe can more funds? or an exclusive item. and alot where you need to buy with real money. The winners get the same amount of money the paid back and more money(cuz ya they win) and an item(maybe maybe not) and the rest of the money goes to EA for opgrades and what they use money for.

7. i play sorry yes sorry Tongue but i have allways wanted to soo a m16 with a shotgun underneath. since the pistol(cuens and berries) is a long range and short range shotgun,
then a very short range m16 with LR shotgun could be cool :3

8. (i think the idea is created but dont know) ya an item "ultra glasses" or something, that you can buy forever (for funds) wich makes you see team mates heal. So people who needs it can buy it forever and people who dont cant buy it for VP

9. (100% not my idea) do that you are able to convert VP into funds. 5000VP = 1 Fund (more or less???)
and then increse the price on VP boost. So if people want free funds they have to play alot. They can buy funds. Or they can buy the VP boost and play alot and then gain a little bit more funds then what they would have got for buying funds (if you think about the same price)

10. more promotion items where you need to buy (with funds or real money) an item and win an item (like machete to golden machete, dragon fire toooo? another skin DF??) but instead of the same weapon (wich i think is kinda lame) then something els

..................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ???? ;;; :: place them yourself Tongue

1. Soldiers already play a massive role. If commandos can't ever heal, it kind of eliminates the point of them going behind enemy lines, imo...

2. That's just you being a ragey soldier. BB still does 1 dmg on people w/ the underpants, and it makes commandos visible... good enough for me.

3. They already look different and have new, (improved?) ingame sounds. Already been done.

4. It's the mid-ranged uber reskinned with a scope. They can't really buff it. If you're asking for a reskin, they may do that...

5. You just hate freeloaders, don't you? That's a big part of what makes this game fun, being able to be self-supportive. When people get tired of paying for their stuff, they buy Funds. It's like a little death-trap, and EAsy loves it. Lazy people=Money for EAsy, and they know there are a LOT of lazy people. They don't want to change it- too many people would leave the game, otherwise.

6. Lottery? Ok, that's a semi-decent idea. I'll give you that one.

7. SR SMG + LR Shotty... How about, uh, no? Those are the two best weapons in the game, and you want to put them together? OP. Wouldn't work out. MR shotty, MAYBE. But never LR.

8. You mean seeing your teammates health? I doubt it would work. Firstly, it's something that deserves to be in the game for everyone. Secondly, not enough people would be willing to buy some dorky glasses that probably look bad just for that ability.

9.They can't exactly do that if you just proposed to remove VP in the first place, but a good idea. Been suggested before, A LOT. 1 fund for 5k VP is a bit lame, though, seeing as they just gave me a stylish rifle for my commando for only 10,000 VP. Doubt it's gonna happen, but I like the idea, too.

10. That actually is a really good idea. I like it, and would totally /sign if you suggested it. You do realize, though, that Funds basically are real money? We pay for them straight from our wallets... Asking for the real amount of money would be kinda counter-productive. That's really the point of Funds- masking the price of items.

116'th Supporter! /sign/ Today!
10-07-2012, 03:59 AM | Post: #8
DARRENSz 
I said without removing anything

[Image: 2]
10-07-2012, 05:42 PM | Post: #9
desturuction 
Ma it so you can control the claw not the claw and items moving. We should only get a choice on the first items that pop up. This may sound absurd but it may benifit EA in the long run. Yes im thinking about your proifits EA.
10-07-2012, 07:10 PM | Post: #10
{BonusLevel} 
Return to adding reskinned suits/items/sets and throw a VP price tag on them. I'd also create new weapons that would be a downgrade from standard weapons (Modeled after the Sten SMG and MP18, for soldiers), they would hold less rounds but be price them for 1500 VP each. (Gunners would get Bars-vs-FG42, and mandos would get Scope-less rifles M1-Grands vs Kar98's, they'd hold 5-7 rounds depending on the fire-speed, and do less damage 10{min}-35{max})

[Image: PhS_zpsec1258c4.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 07:13 PM by {BonusLevel}.)
10-07-2012, 07:16 PM | Post: #11
Happyghast 
I can't believe nobody has said this yet:

METAGAME!

bug.

bug.

bug.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 07:17 PM by Happyghast.)
11-07-2012, 12:04 PM | Post: #12
GDude 
Not a suggestion!

[Image: Hammer%20Time.jpg]
I am not an Official EA Community Representative; only a Community Moderator!