29-06-2012, 08:03 PM | Post: #21
RicardoFdez 
I love this game...

[Image: 2]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2012, 08:11 PM | Post: #22
wizzyfox 
With a KDR of 0.5 I pray that you're not one of those kids who cries "HACKER" whenever he gets killed.
29-06-2012, 08:14 PM | Post: #23
Knifes...:D 
OP in a nutshell for the TL;DRers:

WHINE...WHINE...

WHINE...WHINE...

BUT, WHINE...WHINE...
WHINE...

Expect a signature? This is all you'll get.
29-06-2012, 08:16 PM | Post: #24
wizzyfox 
(29-06-2012 08:14 PM)Knifes...:D Wrote:  General chat in a nutshell for the TL;DRers:

WHINE...WHINE...

WHINE...WHINE...

BUT, WHINE...WHINE...
WHINE...

fix'd
29-06-2012, 08:19 PM | Post: #25
2DayULive 
I don't think the hackers are the problem here... I'm just saying.

[Image: 89]
El Hermoso Instincts!
29-06-2012, 08:35 PM | Post: #26
SN0CONE 
heh, he used the word tattle.

And don't worry guys. He's a troll. Just ignore and move on.
But... I like to prove him wrong so.

Also. If you say a game is going to end.
Then it ends 1 year 5 months later. I don't think you had anything to do with it.

1 year 5 months is a long time.
All games WILL end. And we've been going on for like 3 years already I think we can manage ;D

Even if this game is "ended" after a year or 2. I think it will be fine since that is PLENTY of playtime left.

Sign up for War & Diplomacy! The Role-Play/Forum Game Exclusive to the Battlefield Heroes Forums! Sign-Up Phase ends Sept. 5!
29-06-2012, 08:42 PM | Post: #27
MisterSims 
(29-06-2012 06:37 PM)Bizwald Wrote:  I have called 5 games deaths and been right about 4 of them...

[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png]

[Image: opcjgm.png]
29-06-2012, 08:44 PM | Post: #28
AmsterdamHeavy
How the hell did Neil deGrasse Tyson ever end up as a bad ass meme?
29-06-2012, 08:44 PM | Post: #29
:HAN: 
(29-06-2012 08:42 PM)MisterSims Wrote:  
(29-06-2012 06:37 PM)Bizwald Wrote:  I have called 5 games deaths and been right about 4 of them...

[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png]

Lolzed @ thisone

Btw, I don't listen to a soldier wich main weapon is an MGL and has a K/D off 0.5
I'd probably call everybody in this game "hacker" if I had stats like that
DerpieDaDerp

29-06-2012, 09:07 PM | Post: #30
PlasticSoldaat 
(29-06-2012 07:10 PM)AmsterdamHeavy Wrote:  
(29-06-2012 07:02 PM)Bizwald Wrote:  
(29-06-2012 06:59 PM)AmsterdamHeavy Wrote:  Oh, I remember this guy - hes a huge troll.

I am a troll cause I am pointing out the hacker problem...

KK... thanks... you guys made my point for me...

Your defending hackers.... and insulting me... why?

I insulted hackers...

Not really a need for me to post further....

1 year and I'll be back to laugh a bit at ya then.. like I did the MXO community.... let me know if your insults made a difference...

Good luck...

Youre a huge failtroll - anyone who looks at your "Aimbot Truce" thread can see this for themselves. I conveniently link it again:

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...tid=350962

I suspect that you suck terribly at the game and think everyone is cheating - we've all met people like you before.
That thread was fucking epic XD

29-06-2012, 09:08 PM | Post: #31
Spek. 
Ah shut up and play the frigging game.

29-06-2012, 09:11 PM | Post: #32
Tomonor 
Hurr durr, just leave already. If it's so bad for you here, why even bother posting this.

Do you think you are that importmant? Well... Nope. You aren't.

29-06-2012, 09:19 PM | Post: #33
StackHP 
Kills, Deaths: 5,873, 11,662
Ratio: 0.504

OP, your argument is invalid.

29-06-2012, 09:38 PM | Post: #34
einsqad 
3 years ago, when i joined this game, i forgot to claim my CB cuz i though EA suspended my acc, But from beta till now, i have seen many major changes in this game, some good many bad, like obiously hackers coummity is growing like toilet papers, which is not only destroying ur k/d but also this game, secondly this game is now getting expensive in every breath we take, 2009 was a year when we (freeloaders) used to get guns for very cheap VP's, like 100 VP for a month, now EA is ripping u off, lets talk some good stuff, new maps, new weapons, new game modes, all are good but buggy Tongue ,

my new account on which i now play on,

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/heroes/283711789

Wink
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 09:44 PM by einsqad.)
29-06-2012, 09:46 PM | Post: #35
WorldBosh 
(29-06-2012 06:48 PM)Bizwald Wrote:  "Lol you sure it's not that 0,15 accuracy of yours that's the problem?"

Wow... that was almost an insult.. there... except I throw grenades 3/4 the time... not really going for accuracy there big guy.... I'm about having fun... getting the best stats... and first rank etc... are for people who have way to much free time on their hands 0 real world friends and think noob is just the coolest word ever.......lmao......

"Most used wep mgl;O 30 hours!" yeah... accuracy not a real strong point...... I'm not a camping kiddy class mando...... who all the hacks are for... (For the record)

You should make fun of my name... I think you would do better...

Insulting a guy who throws grenades constantly using his stats which I might add I have never even checked...Wow.... ummm... fail?..... ha ha.. you guys are great I'll miss ya...

And I think you will find only hackers getting mad at what I just said about them.. would attack me. If your not hacking you'd just ignore me... and wouldn't be offended and feel the need to attack me......

Wink

Saw you post a similar thread a few months ago and got similar responses to these. You can't play, plain and simple. No one is asking you to get a 10 K/D, W/L and 80% accuracy, but at least have a 1 K/D so people actually take you seriously. People point out the fact that you spam the MGL because spamming the MGL/GS is a nabbish way to play and since you obviously don't use other weapons, or use them properly/effectively, you show that you don't have any skill at all.

In my sixth months of playing, I've only encountered ONE hacker in my entire time.

(This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 09:46 PM by WorldBosh.)
29-06-2012, 09:48 PM | Post: #36
Salvenius. 
Hackers are a problem in every game, thankfully this community dislikes them and so does everything they can to be rid of them.

In fact with solid video evidence, you can send reports to http://bfhreports.tk where they will be collected and sent to the team to be dealt with. For further chance of getting rid of hackers, you can also use the "report this player" on their profile

As to the death of BFHeroes...been here 4 years, every year we get hundreds of "BFH is dead, BFH is dying, BFH will die" and yet every year we grow stronger, every year we smash back at those that don't believe in this game and we gain more players.

We are 12 million strong and we don't go down as easily. We are Battlefield Heroes and we are here to stay

Some Koalas just want to watch the world burn. Don't feed The Dark Koala aka TPang.
[Image: Salv_Sig.png]
I am a Community Moderator, not an official EA Representative
29-06-2012, 09:54 PM | Post: #37
FibenBolger 
"Growing like toilet papers."
29-06-2012, 11:27 PM | Post: #38
Captian_kotov3 
Cool story bro, need more dragons.

29-06-2012, 11:43 PM | Post: #39
FactorSeven 
Now I see that the author of this thread is a big raging wackadoodle who uses an MGL and has a KDR of 0.5.
Whatatool.
29-06-2012, 11:48 PM | Post: #40
SteeILord 
well... it really exist pretty much boters out there but not that bad, had a funny moment today with a mando that didn't "cheat" he fast killed me several times from 5-10meters with rifle and I just didn't had time to turn around and put a bullet in him.

He did it just to piss me of cause I challenge him about it, and he was right he had a macro mouse and could kill me much under a sec and I couldn't do anything about it. He didn't cheat but I see a macro mouse as bad as a cheat, He used a tool to get advantage over ordinary players the same you do with cheats

[Image: 1]