Hello There, Guest!

27-06-2012, 07:57 PM | Post: #1
Salvenius. 
[Image: Treasure_Chest_Header.png]

What are Treasure Chests?

Treasure chests are items you can gain in-game by damaging enemies. The drop chance varies among each class and player meaning some people could get a chest pretty quickly whilst others may take longer to get theirs.

You will know when you have gained a treasure chest as a little treasure chest image (Like the one in the image header) will "pop" up along with a sound effect upon your screen. This will then be ready for you on the Treasure Chest page.

Where can I find my Treasure Chests?

Treasure Chests can be found under "My Stuff" and then "Treasure Chests" upon the website as seen in the image below.

[Image: Treasure_Chest_Menu.png]

How does the Treasure Chest page work?

When you come to the page you will find quite a few things of interest. If you do not have a treasure chest at the moment, you will be told to go in-game and gain one. When you do have a treasure chest, you should have a page that looks like the below (Minus the blue numbers of course)

[Image: Treasure_Chest_Page.png]

1. These are the Heroes you gained the Treasure Chests upon, each one will have a maximum of up to 10 chests at a time. So be careful, you could be missing out on some goodies since chests do not stack (e.g. if you counted 20 chests gained in-game, you will only have 10 available on that Hero)
  2. These are your chests, hover over the images and depending on if you have a key or not, you will be able to open the chest. If not, you will be prompted to buy a key.
  3. This is the amount of keys you have stored currently. Currently there is no limit to how many keys you can have. (See how to get keys further in this guide)

How can I get keys?

There are currently several methods to get keys, some free and some purchasable.

Easy created events
Easy are currently running a community event which started upon the 25th June. Simply jump in-game and rack up kills, if the required milestones (amount of kills) is met, Easy will give out a certain amount of keys to everyone.

Full details on this event can be found here

Event finishes on 2nd July 2012

Purchasing keys
You can purchase keys for 499 Funds each. To do this simply hover over a chest when you have 0 keys left to get the below pop-up, move your cursor over the amount of funds to get a button saying "Buy this". Click on the button and the key will be yours.

[Image: Treasure_Chest_BuyKey.png]

3rd Birthday gift bundle
As part of their celebration, Easy gave everyone ONE National bundle and ONE Royal bundle. These bundles were only available to redeem on the 25th June UTC. Both bundles contained the following.
  • Tricycle Emote (Lasts 3 days)
  • 3rd anniversary t-shirt (Lasts Forever)
  • 1 Treasure Chest Key

What if I run into an issue or find a bug?

Depending on the issue, there are a number of things you can do. If you run into bugs or errors of any kind, you should report these in the Bugs section where the team can investigate and resolve them as quickly as possible.

If your issue is in regards to billing/purchasing then you should contact Billing Support. Explain to them carefully what has happened and provide any proof such as screenshots of your item history. Remember to provide as much information as you can, such as what were you doing at the time, what was the exact order you did things when the issue happened, which web browser and version are you using and so on.

[Resolved 25/06/12] - Incorrect pricing on keys

[Resolved 25/06/12] - Getting charged for the items in your chest?

Community Asked Questions

(28-06-2012 05:13 PM)Happyghast Wrote:  Question:
If I have the Reward key on my Royal Soldier, will I be able to use it on a chest I got while playing as my National commando?

Answer: Yes, keys are universal and are not shared via factions. Only the chests are Faction/Hero specific.

If you have any further questions about the Treasure Chests or would like to make an addition to the guide, feel free to either PM me or post below

Some Koalas just want to watch the world burn. Don't feed The Dark Koala aka TPang.
[Image: Salv_Sig.png]
I am a Community Moderator, not an official EA Representative
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2012 05:52 PM by Salvenius..)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2012, 11:37 AM | Post: #2
Thomi_Factory 
Great guide, very nicely done!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-06-2012, 11:44 AM | Post: #3
YouJustGotServed 
I think it's quite ironic that some people actaully need this guide.

[Image: youjustgotpunkDsig_zps4b72ac8b.png]

28-06-2012, 11:45 AM | Post: #4
Drew 
Sal, that's much nicer then the half-hearted, 30 second one I made in paint D:
link
Stop putting others (me) to shame lol.

*Cough*
(27-06-2012 07:57 PM)Salvenius. Wrote:  Easy will give out a certain amount of keys to everyone.
*cough* Wink

28-06-2012, 11:48 AM | Post: #5
Salvenius. 
Sorry but when boredom strikes, it strikes hard Wink

Some Koalas just want to watch the world burn. Don't feed The Dark Koala aka TPang.
28-06-2012, 01:19 PM | Post: #6
Joao611_2 
(28-06-2012 11:45 AM)Drew Wrote:  *Cough*
(27-06-2012 07:57 PM)Salvenius. Wrote:  Easy will give out a certain amount of keys to everyone.
*cough* Wink

I was just about to point that out, lol.

(14-01-2012 02:41 AM)Groonz Wrote:  
(14-01-2012 01:50 AM)VitalBullet Wrote:  
(13-01-2012 11:02 PM)CharlsNelsnReily Wrote:  VitalBullet should hit the gym O_o
Should... but not gunna.
I thought you weren't allowed to hit gyms anymore. Something about public damage or something like that.

Original account (banned for no apparent reason): Joao611
28-06-2012, 01:52 PM | Post: #7
dajurgen 
(27-06-2012 07:57 PM)Salvenius. Wrote:  Easy will give out a certain amount of kills to everyone.

typo Tongue

Dead game
28-06-2012, 04:25 PM | Post: #8
ironsiolder123 
Nice clear guide. *Thumbs up*

Yes we can finally use the spoiler tag
[Image: smaller.png]
28-06-2012, 04:50 PM | Post: #9
xBiSCUiTx 
Nice.
28-06-2012, 05:10 PM | Post: #10
Salvenius. 
No typo, it just means some of you will respawn when Easy send the guys in black suits to your house Rolleyes

Typo fixed btw ^_^

(This post was last modified: 28-06-2012 05:10 PM by Salvenius..)
28-06-2012, 05:13 PM | Post: #11
Happyghast 
Question:
If I have the Reward key on my Royal Soldier, will I be able to use it on a chest I got while playing as my National commando?

28-06-2012, 05:20 PM | Post: #12
Salvenius. 
(28-06-2012 05:13 PM)Happyghast Wrote:  Question:

Yes, keys are universal and are not shared via factions. Only the chests are Faction/Hero specific.

28-06-2012, 06:17 PM | Post: #13
TPangolin 
Very comprehensive. A lot better than my guide I had over in this thread.

If you encounter a poor, wild and naked Salvenius, please lend him some pants.
[Image: sZ5rw9G.png]
The Candied Bacon Podcast returns! Click Here to find out more!
28-06-2012, 06:33 PM | Post: #14
-Scheetje! 
Clean, proper and smooth guide. Thumbs up for the good work!

29-06-2012, 05:21 AM | Post: #15
SL1C3R 
i obtained chests but they are not showing when i go to my stuff-> chests? why? i tried logging in and out also.

SL1C3R
You Mad?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZErJm4lHc2g
29-06-2012, 06:14 AM | Post: #16
BeastFromBelow 
Nice tutorial man.

[Image: beastsig.png]
29-06-2012, 12:19 PM | Post: #17
huskysteve 
very good guide thanks.

[Image: 1]
29-06-2012, 01:12 PM | Post: #18
thAylAbAn 
Just one small typo : It's EAsy, not Easy.

29-06-2012, 09:39 PM | Post: #19
Salvenius. 
(29-06-2012 01:12 PM)thAylAbAn Wrote:  Just one small typo : It's EAsy, not Easy.

Technically it's "EASY" according to the logo and on their site http://easystudios.se they even write it as Easy :3

29-06-2012, 11:37 PM | Post: #20
TheArmada 
Are these chests permanent?
If they are, perhaps EAsy could implement some feature that hides the chest spam in-game , pl0x?

[Image: wwcw.jpg]