Hello There, Guest!

25-06-2012, 05:33 PM | Post: #21
Karaschk 
Take the konrads stylish knife!
The same as konrads knife but it's more expensive!

Trolling,
Just take konrad's uber knife.

[Image: 6]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2012, 05:42 PM | Post: #22
s0zage 
(24-06-2012 10:40 PM)LightItUp! Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 10:35 PM)s0zage Wrote:  Don't get Fritz Formal knife its just clothing.
If you really don't like sniping/pistoling I suggest you buy 1 Uber Knife and then use 1 Uber knife and 1 normal knife this is called dual knifing.

With dual knifing you attack with 1 knife then switch to the other and attack with that so you knife a lot faster I suggest you use mouse wheel to swap weapons when using this build.

While this build can be pretty hard to master [I'm trying to learn it atm] it's also really effective once mastered.
By the way don't buy those stylish/dapper/stolen ones they're reskins [dappers of normal knifes and stolen's of normal knifes except if there's Super in their name], the only reason I've got a stolen super knife is so that I can dual knife with uber+super.

Im not quite sure if that is the best startup build
But i totally agree that fritzs formal knife is just clothing. IT´S NOT A WEAPON SO DONT BUY IT
only buy clothing if you have all the weapons you need. otherwise it is a waste of money in my opinion...

Well dual knife won't really work out untill level 8 or so but you can just use regular sniper+Uber knife untill that or just buy an LR pistol for 150 VP untill you get level 8.
And then you bring out the knives :3
25-06-2012, 08:49 PM | Post: #23
LightItUp! 
(25-06-2012 05:42 PM)s0zage Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 10:40 PM)LightItUp! Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 10:35 PM)s0zage Wrote:  Don't get Fritz Formal knife its just clothing.
If you really don't like sniping/pistoling I suggest you buy 1 Uber Knife and then use 1 Uber knife and 1 normal knife this is called dual knifing.

With dual knifing you attack with 1 knife then switch to the other and attack with that so you knife a lot faster I suggest you use mouse wheel to swap weapons when using this build.

While this build can be pretty hard to master [I'm trying to learn it atm] it's also really effective once mastered.
By the way don't buy those stylish/dapper/stolen ones they're reskins [dappers of normal knifes and stolen's of normal knifes except if there's Super in their name], the only reason I've got a stolen super knife is so that I can dual knife with uber+super.

Im not quite sure if that is the best startup build
But i totally agree that fritzs formal knife is just clothing. IT´S NOT A WEAPON SO DONT BUY IT
only buy clothing if you have all the weapons you need. otherwise it is a waste of money in my opinion...

Well dual knife won't really work out untill level 8 or so but you can just use regular sniper+Uber knife untill that or just buy an LR pistol for 150 VP untill you get level 8.
And then you bring out the knives :3

This disbelief in knifing probably evolves outta my personal dislike for any knifing in this entire game. I just find it to be... well, overachieving for the amount of effort u put in(at least in lower level.I know its impossible on high lvl servers) I personally prefer sniping

[Image: f9uv8.jpg][/align]
25-06-2012, 09:40 PM | Post: #24
fm2111 
(24-06-2012 06:00 PM)ImTooCool! Wrote:  God can you called it "Funds" please? I've heard 2 people call it "Founds" now and it's really irritating to me...

So you post just to correct him? Grammar Nationalist.

[Image: 2]
25-06-2012, 11:36 PM | Post: #25
LightItUp! 
(25-06-2012 04:42 AM)butchthedoggy Wrote:  Sorry, I don't know what "founds" are.

Dude, this is not funny, or in any kind helping to solve the problem of the author. His english is not the best, and his spelling doesn´t have to be, we all make mistakes, be it lazyness or lack of english knowledge. Just get out and live your lame life, if you have nothing to do but complain about uninteresting stuff.

[Image: f9uv8.jpg][/align]
26-06-2012, 12:40 AM | Post: #26
butchthedoggy 
(25-06-2012 11:32 AM)AltGirl Wrote:  
(25-06-2012 04:42 AM)butchthedoggy Wrote:  Sorry, I don't know what "founds" are.

Look what I wrote earlier in this thread. I do not speak english as a first language. And its not very helping if you only mock me for it. I like if people correct my bad spelling, but do it so I can learn!

Your post didnt help a bit. It had nothing to do with the thread and you didnt help me with my spelling.

Take it easy, I was just joking Big Grin

All I want is a
26-06-2012, 12:41 AM | Post: #27
butchthedoggy 
(25-06-2012 11:36 PM)LightItUp! Wrote:  

Dude, this is not funny, or in any kind helping to solve the problem of the author. His english is not the best, and his spelling doesn´t have to be, we all make mistakes, be it lazyness or lack of english knowledge. Just get out and live your lame life, if you have nothing to do but complain about uninteresting stuff.

As I said, take it easy. I was just joking Big Grin

All I want is a
29-06-2012, 08:19 PM | Post: #28
lrthree 
konrads uber knife costs more but can kill a full health commando in one stab
29-06-2012, 11:21 PM | Post: #29
s0zage 
(29-06-2012 08:19 PM)lrthree Wrote:  konrads uber knife costs more but can kill a full health commando in one stab

It can but it's only happened 3 times to me now.

EDIT : But yeah the uber knife is a lot better than the normal one since it has 3 meters range instead of 2 meters and more damage.
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2012 11:21 PM by s0zage.)
03-07-2012, 10:05 PM | Post: #30
Cpt.CROOOOCK 
lol i dunno

[Image: scaled.php?server=696&filename=s...es=landing]