Hello There, Guest!

14-06-2012, 12:42 PM | Post: #1
Tord(95) 
Okay here it goes.

From back in the closed beta I used to play with SR shotgun, LR MG and bazooka. It was a good setup for almost any situation, but it isn't just working for me as it used to.

If it is just me getting bad or the SR MG + FF lvl 5 being OP, you tell me.

In all other fps games I've played, shotguns are strong close range weapons with often one or more shot kills. I know heroes is a bit different, but still I think the shotgun should take out a gunner with the SR MG pretty well. Come on! It's a shotgun, and it's useless exept in close fights.

I tested it with my friend. He used SR MG(+lvl5FF) I used SR shotgun. We where standing still, counted down to zero and shot. He won?! Not only that. 3 times in a row!

And for those that think this will be used for dual shotguning, why can't EAsy only allow one shotgun in the inventory? Problem fixed!

Thanks for reading, and please no trolls or unserious answers.

[Image: G26jL.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2012, 05:33 PM | Post: #2
Tinkertraine 
Nope.

14-06-2012, 05:43 PM | Post: #3
AAnnoo 
SR shotty isn´t underpowered. No need for buff.

14-06-2012, 07:57 PM | Post: #4
Tord(95) 
(14-06-2012 05:43 PM)AAnnoo Wrote:  SR shotty isn´t underpowered. No need for buff.

How can you say that when you have hardly tryed it?

14-06-2012, 08:11 PM | Post: #5
Brian4t8 
The short-range shotgun has its application, just the same as the mid and long range shotguns have their application. In the proper settings, these shotguns are quite effective (though the long range shotgun is, by far, the most useful over all ranges). When utilized properly, the short range shotgun is something to be feared; unfortunately, people tend to just go in guns ablaze without thinking through their actions and planning ahead.

Personally, I do not believe the short range shotgun, or any other shotgun for that matter, needs to be buffed; it's fine as it is. The only weapon that truly needs a buff is the mid range pistol, and even then, it's only for accuracy, nothing else.
14-06-2012, 08:29 PM | Post: #6
bastiaan584 
/Sign, and please, PLEASE bring back the IEG, it's bullpoop rigth now.

[Image: mainMenu0.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-06-2012, 08:51 PM | Post: #7
Brian4t8 
(14-06-2012 08:29 PM)bastiaan584 Wrote:  /Sign, and please, PLEASE bring back the IEG, it's bullpoop rigth now.

What did they do to I Eat Grenades? I see nothing with regards to that on the list of updates.
14-06-2012, 09:35 PM | Post: #8
GUNNS4HIRE2 
(14-06-2012 05:33 PM)Tinkertraine Wrote:  Nope.
Says the guy who have no kills....

[Image: 2nrk6bt.png]
14-06-2012, 10:21 PM | Post: #9
The_WUUSTER 
(14-06-2012 05:43 PM)AAnnoo Wrote:  SR shotty isn´t underpowered. No need for buff.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could actually back your posts up with experience.

OT: I definitely think the SRSG needs to have its spread tightened it bit. Right now, when it's great it's awesome, but only at point-blank range, so utility-wise it's outdone by the SRMG. Not to mention its damage is incredibly inconsistent. Many times I've landed only 15's at its sweetspot, and the SRSG is doing that kind of damage, it gets beaten out by the SRMG even in its own sweetspot.

Anything to make it more consistent.

[Image: wuuster.png]
(23-12-2012 06:57 AM)TPangolin Wrote:  I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
14-06-2012, 10:38 PM | Post: #10
Tord(95) 
(14-06-2012 10:21 PM)The_WUUSTER Wrote:  

It would be greatly appreciated if you could actually back your posts up with experience.

OT: I definitely think the SRSG needs to have its spread tightened it bit. Right now, when it's great it's awesome, but only at point-blank range, so utility-wise it's outdone by the SRMG. Not to mention its damage is incredibly inconsistent. Many times I've landed only 15's at its sweetspot, and the SRSG is doing that kind of damage, it gets beaten out by the SRMG even in its own sweetspot.

Anything to make it more consistent.

Exactly what I mean!

01-07-2012, 12:14 PM | Post: #11
mnjcompagnie 
/sign

[Image: banana.gif]
These bananas are brought to you by mnjcompagnie[Image: banana.gif]

Why you copypasta?
02-07-2012, 08:33 AM | Post: #12
Charlie.Bucket 
/sign

I can occasionally outdo 5FF gunners at SR with the SR SG, but that's only really if I flank, get a solid kegzooka and don't get terrible hits, which put together is hard to come by.

(14-06-2012 12:42 PM)Tord(95) Wrote:  And for those that think this will be used for dual shotguning, why can't EAsy only allow one shotgun in the inventory? Problem fixed!

What's wrong with dual shotgun?

zzz
02-07-2012, 11:28 AM | Post: #13
epicchickengod 
(14-06-2012 05:33 PM)Tinkertraine Wrote:  Nope.

When was the last time you two played this game?

Sr shotty is the living define meaning of underpowered. Even the mr pistol is much better imo. Cant say that for most defults though. Its still needed of a buff. A big clip buff and higher range is most likely needed.

[Image: u24jr.png]
Yugioh anyone? DuelingNetwork Username is Epicchickengod
Add me on skype please D: Name is epicchicken1123
02-07-2012, 01:26 PM | Post: #14
bastiaan584 
(14-06-2012 08:51 PM)Brian4t8 Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 08:29 PM)bastiaan584 Wrote:  /Sign, and please, PLEASE bring back the IEG, it's bullpoop rigth now.

What did they do to I Eat Grenades? I see nothing with regards to that on the list of updates.

Level 1 IEG is basicly useless, try it.

[Image: mainMenu0.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user