13-06-2012, 12:04 PM | Post: #41
Crowley69 
In b4 countless gunner QQ topics.

STR-Unranked will close on Oct 26th
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2012, 12:10 PM | Post: #42
JKool
Hmmm the Keg is no Problem, the CM isnt, too, but the IEG is a bit too much in my Opinion...It's making the DF too strong again and I guess it's possible that the number of Dual (Long Range) Shotgun-Gunners will raise (which is not really liked by the Community), since they need to have IEG 5 but don't want to give their Keg or FF for that. So I'd like you to buff the IEG again a bit Shy
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 12:11 PM by JKool.)
13-06-2012, 12:12 PM | Post: #43
321spartanpunch2 
I approve of these changes. Finally a nice update.

[Image: av0hty.jpg]
13-06-2012, 12:12 PM | Post: #44
Aughoz
What about nerfing the very OP commandoes ? ..
13-06-2012, 12:16 PM | Post: #45
Salvenius. 
(13-06-2012 12:04 PM)Crowley69 Wrote:  In b4 countless gunner QQ topics.

Oddly enough still dealing with QQ topics about the BS fix...this community really does amuse me at times Wink

Granted as HATE mentioned, this was meant to be a later release so I am sure the team would appreciate all feedback that you can give...by that I do mean actual feedback and not a QQ fest.

Some Koalas just want to watch the world burn. Don't feed The Dark Koala aka TPang.
[Image: Salv_Sig.png]
I am a Community Moderator, not an official EA Representative
13-06-2012, 12:18 PM | Post: #46
Memphiso 
Finally these one-man-army gunners are getting the nerf they deserved! Big Grin

13-06-2012, 12:18 PM | Post: #47
dajurgen 
Why nerf IEG over FF srsly ?
IEG --> balanced
FF --> OP

ffs ....

(13-06-2012 12:12 PM)kevinfobz Wrote:  What about nerfing the very OP commandoes ? ..

+100000000000000000

(13-06-2012 11:54 AM)santaher0 Wrote:  blablabla

I smell soldier Bias

Dead game (This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 12:22 PM by dajurgen.)
13-06-2012, 12:20 PM | Post: #48
TheArmada 
(13-06-2012 11:54 AM)santaher0 Wrote:  I find it very BUT very amusing people are so Pissed off because of this changes.
Sorry for saying so and use this specific word but these guys saying that are MORONS and RETARDS.
Gosh it pisses me off people start to whine about stuff even before they've tested it.
"OH NO THEY NERFED MY INCREDIBLE OP GUNNER CLASSS!!!" "WHèèèèèèèèèèèèèèè!"
Seriously?
Dudes before whining about something at least have the decency to test the stuff, Soldier was slightly underpowered against the other classes lateley due to the BS nerf.
Gunner got it's nerf and soldier got a slight buff, it brings back the balance don't you MORONS(I'm reffering to the whiners) forget a gunner has 40 more HP and the shield ability so stop whining for crying out loud and shut up!

Oops before I forget:
Good job on this Blue's;D!
Actually.. They don't do testing as much as they should, that's the thing..
One just has to look at the OP weapons they released and then nerfed them (good sales tactic btw)
So get your facts right, thx Smile

[Image: wwcw.jpg]
13-06-2012, 12:20 PM | Post: #49
JKool
Something I just noticed:
Soldiers can be disadvantaged by that, too Tongue
They Group with a Gunner, suddenly a Keg Level 5 comes around the corner and they think "Well, I'm safe behind my IEG-Friend."
Obviously not.
Ok, got to admit, that's not that hardcore Confused
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 12:28 PM by JKool.)
13-06-2012, 12:24 PM | Post: #50
Ike666 
So this is the final version of the re-balancing or is there still something subject of change even w/o (harsh) Community Feedback since there was a version error and probably not enough QA-Testing? (Or the QA-Team is already looking at something else Tongue)

but well, lets see where this ends up.

[Image: signaturehsp.png]

New Sig is under Construction, i´m using my very old one for now
13-06-2012, 12:26 PM | Post: #51
JulyTheKiller 
keg radius is okay but IEG nerf isnt Sad

[Image: lukjsc4j.png]
13-06-2012, 12:29 PM | Post: #52
Bens=EpicLang
Srsly, Ea just does everything they want. No what we do want.
13-06-2012, 12:32 PM | Post: #53
JKool
(13-06-2012 12:29 PM)Bens=EpicLang Wrote:  Srsly, Ea just does everything they want. No what we do want.

There were many People saying that Gunners were OP, so they did what the Community wanted. Maybe just a bit too much.
13-06-2012, 12:33 PM | Post: #54
Salvenius. 
(13-06-2012 12:20 PM)TheArmada Wrote:  Actually.. They don't do testing as much as they should, that's the thing..

LMAO and you would know that because? Can you see what the team do internally? Do you believe that they do nothing but sit around all day?

Seriously? Stop speculating and stirring the rumour mill, spend your time more productively by actually providing feedback rather than being wrong

(13-06-2012 12:24 PM)Ike666 Wrote:  So this is the final version of the re-balancing or is there still something subject of change even w/o (harsh) Community Feedback since there was a version error and probably not enough QA-Testing? (Or the QA-Team is already looking at something else Tongue)

but well, lets see where this ends up.

I doubt it is "final" and I'm sure the team will be happy to look over constructive feedback that is given, after all balancing is a tricky business

Some Koalas just want to watch the world burn. Don't feed The Dark Koala aka TPang.
13-06-2012, 12:36 PM | Post: #55
Captian_kotov3 
No seroiusly, lets bring back game balance from "Close Beta", where commandos can destroy jeeps with 3-4 shots from sniper rifle, where soldiers was the OP and gunners where been very UP.

13-06-2012, 12:41 PM | Post: #56
Salvenius. 
(13-06-2012 12:36 PM)Captian_kotov3 Wrote:  No seroiusly, lets bring back game balance from "Close Beta", where commandos can destroy jeeps with 3-4 shots from sniper rifle, where soldiers was the OP and gunners where been very UP.

Erm in closed beta Gunners could actually use Cheesers to snipe better than commandos across the map.

Ever tried sniping against 140 bullets being pushed out at 30 per second versus your 1 shot every 5 seconds? Wink

13-06-2012, 12:48 PM | Post: #57
AmericanPsycho89 
why dat nubs screw up the balance? why ability changes?

13-06-2012, 12:48 PM | Post: #58
StonedSpongebob 
(13-06-2012 12:33 PM)Salvenius. Wrote:  LMAO and you would know that because? Can you see what the team do internally? Do you believe that they do nothing but sit around all day?

Seriously? Stop speculating and stirring the rumour mill, spend your time more productively by actually providing feedback rather than being wrong

I doubt it is "final" and I'm sure the team will be happy to look over constructive feedback that is given, after all balancing is a tricky business

If anyone tested this properly in a situation mimicking public games, and thought it was a good idea, then quite simply they are very stupid.

There are two standout absolutely awful types of player in this game-

1-Camping snipers, especially on the Balcony/Roof on MM who don't even try and cap the rocket, spend all game alternating between hiding and shooting, then tell everyone at the end of the game they got 10/15 kills. Not sure how you fix that type.

2-DF noobs who hide, spam df from behind cover (balcony/roofs/around corners), often using their teammates as a protective wall and generally going completely against the way gunner should be played. They don't even play bfh, they basically just robot spam (they're also the ppl who spam bandages and RQ when things go against them but that's another matter)

This "gunner nerf" has actually made the worst type of gunner STRONGER. Do people not understand that? IEG was the only thing to counter the df noobs unless you're planning on playing every game with a decent sniper attached to you to take them out. Long refresh, even at level 5 = happy df noobs. Great.

[Image: Gv8poCZ.png]
13-06-2012, 12:48 PM | Post: #59
Notyou 
Could someone post the previous stats of the changed abilities (IEG and Keg)?

I don't really have much time atm to test it but I'll drop a cent:
-CM change = nice
-GS change = not sure about this one as I believe it will only promote more camping soldiers and with the IEG nerf they will be rewarded too much
-IEG change = not sure why even nerf it? Reload times are huge compared to duration (3sec / 30sec = lol?)... And this seems more like a bypass of the nerf because now you expect gunners to put more than just one point into IEG which means less points in other abilities which means weaker gunner but damn that's a wrong way to do it! FF nerf would've been much better. Even a Leg It nerf would be better (less speed?).
- Keg change = seems alright but again, if keg damage radius was increased and IEG radius decreased it's even more possible to get hit by keg even with IEG on! Wtf is that all about?

13-06-2012, 12:50 PM | Post: #60
dajurgen 
(13-06-2012 12:41 PM)Salvenius. Wrote:  Ever tried sniping against 140 bullets being pushed out at 30 per second versus your 1 shot every 5 seconds? Wink

oh yeah , thats really scary .....

(13-06-2012 12:41 PM)Salvenius. Wrote:  your 1 shot every 5 seconds? Wink

Even obelix can do way better than that herp

@stonedspongebob (best name btw)

Totally agree'd , oh well just give it some time and soldiers will prolly QQ too because gunners can't eat kegs that are coming to them Big Grin

Dead game (This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 12:55 PM by dajurgen.)